Husband Looking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe a woman as sexy as you could be left in a bar like this on her own." David whispers, as he leans in, putting his hand on my chair, as he does, a whisker away from touching my bum.

"I'm waiting for a friend remember?" I continue with my safety story. My glossy red lips stick right next to his ear as I reply.

"Oh, yes. Of course. Well can I take you for a dance while you wait?"

Looking over to the now filled dance floor, I imagine what it would be like in his arms, but deciding not to come across too eager I reply, "I think I should wait a bit longer, but thank you for the company." Kissing him softly on the cheek, I rub off the lipstick mark that it's left before sitting back in my chair, and grabbing my phone out my bag. David gets the hint and stands up smiling. I watch him walk over to a group of friends as they smile and shake his hand.

Oh my god James! I think to myself. 26 new messages;

"He looks like your type"

"What's going on?"

"Do you fancy him?"

"He's definitely into you!"

"I'm so hard!"

"My cock is aching here!"

And they go on and on like that for another 20 messages.

"Babe, calm down" I text back. "I can't text you and chat to him at the same time."

"What happened? Did he touch you?"

"No. He was very sweet and paid some nice compliments, but I said I was waiting for someone. Shall I head over and we can chat about it on the way home?"

I wait for a reply for a minute. Looking round to see what he's up to, I can see him getting served another drink.

"I've just got another drink. Maybe in a little bit. Just enjoy yourself." Comes the text back.

I sit there on my own, a little annoyed, not knowing what he expects me to do. I can hardly make all the men in here queue up to take their turns to flirt with me.

I wait patiently, as the DJ begins to play a couple of real funky soul tracks in a row that get me nodding my head a little. The next one comes on, and with a large rum and coke in me, I think to myself screw it, I may as well have a little dance.

Adjusting my skirt again, I slowly walk to the dance floor with a little bounce in my step.

The crowd that has formed makes it difficult to squeeze through, but I finally create a little space of my own to dance.

I feel a little silly dancing on my own, but a group of girls near by chat to me a little making me feel a bit less self conscious.

A few songs in, I feel someone getting close behind me. My body tightens, getting ready for a pervy arse grab again. I turn my head to see the big grin of David again. I smile back before facing the bar, dancing with my back to him as I watch James' head sticking out to see what's going on.

Keeping a bit of distance David head leans over my shoulder to make himself heard over the heavy base.

"You're friend didn't turn up?"

I turn my head again and smile, "No!" I call back loudly.

"So do I get that dance now?"

I turn round without saying anything. I smile, looking at him. We dance soulfully in front of each other, but not particularly together.

I can see the desire in David's eyes as our bodies move to the rhythm, but I can't help but feel guilty for enjoying this moment. Feeling like I need to keep looking over my shoulder to check if this is ok, but not able to see James.

As I look back, I feel David's hand reach out placing it softly on my bare waist. Biting the bullet I step in closer. Placing my arms round his neck, pressing my chest into his.

Looking at him smiling, it feels like my heart is going to burst. Smiling back, we dance without having to say anything.

His hand moves round resting on the small of my back pulling me in closer. He leans in, his face closer to mine. I can feel his warm, sweet breath on my face, and the anticipation builds with each passing second, his lips close to mine. In that moment, I close my eyes, savoring the electric tension between us. My whole body tingles, as his lips press against mine.

Both mouths open slightly as one, letting his wanting tongue explore mine.

I moan softly into his mouth as I feel his hands move down from my back to rest in my bum. Our bodies hold together as the passion and desire engulf us. Breaking away from the kiss. I press my lips quickly against his before I turn round to rest my back against his chest.

His hands rest on my hips while I feel him softly kissing my shoulders in the middle of this dance floor. I reach one arm back, my fingers running through his course hair on the back of his head, grinding back into him.

"God! You're so sexy!" He whispers into my ear between kisses, as his lips move across my neck.

My bum pushes back into him as I arch my back. The hard nipples of my aching breasts on show through my crop top as he looks while kissing my shoulder.

His arms wrap round me into him tightly, feeling his hand in my expose tummy, his fingers resting at the top of my skirt.

His hot breath on my neck and shoulder, I feel his excitement growing against my my soft, round bum. Breaking away from his kisses I lean forward as we dance, grinding back harder on his stiffening dick. Feeling his hands on my waist, as we move as one I peer through crowd, able to see James sitting in the distance watching eagerly.

The movement of my hips and bum almost allows me to move his hardness between my cheeks. The shortness of my skirts only leaves the material of his trousers and my little thong prevents him from pushing into my wet, wanting pussy.

I straighten up, turning my head to his, feeling him pressing his lips hard against mine. Sparks of ecstasy fire across my body as I feel his hands all over me. I feel him run a hand along my shoulder, over my my arm and hold the outside of my hand. As we continue to kiss I feel him pull my hand behind my back and place it against his hard cock through his trousers.

Completely filled with lust I immediately turn round and look deep into his eyes and bite my lip while I squeeze David's cock firmly.

I move into him closer as we dance, hiding my naughty exploration from the rest of the dance floor. His eyes and breathing can't hide how much he enjoys my touch. My hand rubbing through the thin cotton of his trousers, the thickness and length of his cock is immediately apparent.

"Beth!" He groans into my ear, "that is so good!" Wrapping his strong arms around my waist tighter he David pulls me back deeper into the dance floor until we are in a darkened secluded area of the bar, slightly away from the gaze other dancers, and definitely away from James' watchful eyes.

Gripping him tighter, feeling every ridge of his hard dick I stroke with more purpose as I lean in on tiptoes to kiss him again. His hips grind into the hand to the rhythm of the music, his tongue parts my lips. Welcoming him inside I explore him with my tongue as I feel him pulling my skirt up over my bum.

Feeling skin on skin, his soft fingers press into the plump flesh, I become more and more excited with every touch. Thrilled by his hands on me, I wrap both hands round his neck and kiss him deeper.

Tongues touching and lips moving, encouraging our unfettered passion, I feel his hand move over my thigh. The warmth of my legs longing for more as fingers move inside my legs. Slowly running up until they meet the lace of my thong.

I break away from the kiss, looking down to see where his hand wonders. Pressing against against the lace, letting us both feel the wetness of the material. I take a sharp in take of breath, electricity running through me. My whole body tenses as David pulls my knickers to the side.

Firstly parting my moist lips, my clit exposed. Pressing into him, breathing heavily in his ear.

"Oh Jesus!" I whimper as the tips of two fingers fondle my swelling clit.

"Do you like that Beth?"

"Oh god yes!" I sigh.

His thick fingers then push with ease inside me while I squirm with pleasure.

"Urgh! Yes!!!"

My hips writhing in animalistic desire, fingers searching in my wetness as pressure is reapplied to my clit with his thumb.

"Oh you really do like me deep inside you, don't you Beth?"

I can only nod as I breath heavily, biting gently into his shoulder.

Are you thinking of my dick deep inside you?"

"Yes!"

Fingers curled around inside me, rubbing hard!

"Are you going to let me fuck you hard Beth!"

"Oh god!"

I feel my legs weakening as his fingers fingers drive faster and harder.

"I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before!"

I pull him in hard and tight as my body shudders. My orgasm flowing through me like a current of wonderful agony.

Grabbing him by the back of his head I kiss him over and over.

Grabbing David's hand I pull him through the crowd, I head to the large white door of the disabled toilets. Hurriedly dragging him through the door in lustful desperation. I turn my head to smile at him. As I do, I catch James' eye in the near distance.

Locking the door behind us, I push David hard against it. Kissing him deeply I frantically pull at his belt buckle. Clumsily unbuttoning his trousers before squatting as I pull them and his boxer briefs to his ankles.

With my knees either side of his legs, I look up at David and smile. Now face to face, with his long, thick, uncut caramel treat. Needing more that two hands to wrap around his shaft I begin to slowly lick the pre cum from his head as it slowly seeps out. My tongue circling the tip of his cock as his breathing gets heavier. My lips engulf the bulbous head as I look at him, eyes full of lust.

His hips seem to involuntarily grind slowly while I feel his hand running through my hair.

"Yes!!! Take it!" I hear him groan as more of his thick meat is slowly pushed into my eager mouth.

Having to put my hands on his bare thighs for balance, my knickers absorbing my excitement. His hand grabbing my hair in a makeshift ponytail he pushes my head down on to his length further.

My eyes widened, not sure I am able to take all of him. He grinds more firmly as he pushes on the back of my head more.

Gagging as he enters my throat, I begin to drool uncontrollably.

"Yes! Yes Beth! That is fucking amazing!!"

With his words of encouragement I squeeze his legs tight while push my lips down his full length to the base.

My hand darts into knickers to caress my throbbing clit as I deep throat him with a frantic eagerness to please.

Taking all that I can, I let David fuck my face through groans of delight and filthy talk. Eyes watering as the hand on the back of my head pushes back on me when I pull away from the base.

Suddenly, in one swift movement, he pulls me onto my feet, turns me round and pushes me against the wall. Pressing me my hands against the wall to steady myself, I am able to bend and lift my bum slightly. The feeling of David's fingers searching between my round cheeks, feeling my wetness coat them as peels my thong to the side.

I stifle my groan as I feel my warm wet pussy engulf the head his hard throbbing cock.

I can't stifle any more as he place his hand on the small of my back, "Oh FUCK!!" I scream as his thick dick stretches my wanting pussy as he slowly fills me with his full length.

I can't help but grip him tightly as he holds me by the waist, pulling back on to the base as he begins to grunt with excitement.

"Shit Babe!!" I continue to scream, panting through heavy breaths as I do, sweat running down my spine as David picks up the pace. His hard cock thrusting deep inside me.

"You like that, do you?" He moans.

"Oh yes! Fuck yes! You're fucking amazing!"

My words of approval spurring him on, my pussy start to take a pounding as his thrusts harder and faster.

A hand reaches up my body, pulling at my crop top to take a hard nipple between his fingers, I yelp as he squeezes my bare pert tit in his hand. Pulling me into me him, pushes me hard against the wall as he continues to fuck me with complete abandonment!

His lips pressing against my shoulders and neck as he pins me to the wall. His warm breath sends shivers over my skin as his dick pulses and throbs deep inside me. Pulling out of me briefly, before slamming hard back into me in quick piston like motions.

I am only able to squeal and yelp in pure passion through heavy breaths as he ploughs me harder and harder.

"Does my dick feel good? He whispers.

"Yes!!" I squeal

"You're taking my dick so well, aren't you!?"

"Yes!"

"Is this the biggest dick you've taken?"

"Yes! Yes!! Oh fuck yes!!! Your dick is so fucking big!!"

His hand continues to squeeze and pull at my nipple, sensitive to every touch.

"Your pussy wants this so bad, doesn't it?" He continues.

"Yes David!" I pant.

"It's mine now, isn't?"

"Yes!!!" I scream.

"Whose pussy is it?"

"Fuck!! It's yours!"

"Whose pussy is it?"

"It's your pussy!"

"Whose pussy is it?" He repeats again, slamming harder against the wall with every enquiry.

"It's your fucking pussy David! It's your fucking pussy!" I scream as my orgasm thunders through my whole body! Wave after wave piling through me like a tsunami of ecstasy.

My pussy gripping him tighter, as I feel his arms squeezing me tight!

"Oh fuck!!" He groans in my ear. His thrusts becoming erratic and frantic. With a final guttural moan and last deep push against me his pulsing cock releases his hot thick seed deep inside me.

He keeps thrusting as I my pussy grips, squeezes and milks every last drop.

I eventually feel his impressive cock release my wet pussy. My thong moves back into place and is immediately soaked by his thick goo sliding out of me.

I adjust my skirt and look into the mirror. My face is flushed and my hair disheveled. I reach into my hand bag, tidy my hair and replace the lipstick that I coated David's hard cock with.

We look at each other as if to check it's safe to exit. He kisses my cheek, "That was amazing." He says with a smile. "Can I call you?"

I hand him my phone for him to give me his number before I softly kiss him again and swiftly slide out the door.

The crowd outside totally oblivious to how I've just had one of the best fucks of my life just feet away from them.

As I push through the crowd I see James sitting at a bar table with a drink on his own. I walk straight towards him, unable to control the huge smile on my face.

"Babe!! Where have you been?" He begins.

I press my lips hard against his.

"Let's go." I whisper as I release him from my kiss. Taking his hand and walking him out the door.

"Let's walk home." I suggest. "It was pretty hot in there, I could do with cooling down."

As we walk the questions come thick and fast.

"Where did you go?"

"We were on the dance floor."

"I know, I saw. But after that?"

The adrenaline rushes through my body as I prepare myself for my initial admission.

"We went to the toilet together!" I blush as I feel James squeeze my hand.

"Oh fuck, really? That's really hot! What happened in there?"

I stop and turn to face my obviously excited husband. I take a deep breath and hold his gaze, feeling the weight of my confession heavily on my chest.

"Feel my knickers!" I say nervously.

James reaches up my skirt, his hand running along the front of my thong.

'Oh wow! They are so wet!' He tells me eagerly.

Taking a breath as my heart beats faster. "You're feeling his big load of cum that leaked out of me!" I say looking into James' eyes, unsure of how he will react.

"Oh Beth! You're so naughty! That's amazing!"

"You're not angry?" I ask, my nervousness turning into a smile.

"God no babe! I'm so fucking turned on right now."

With that James takes my hand and frantically pulls me into the park on the way to our house. Pulling me to a secluded park bench in the dark he rapidly pulls at his buckle and jeans. As he pushes them with his boxers to the floor he sits on the bench.

His throbbing cock exposed to me. I keep to myself how it barely compares to what I've already experienced tonight.

"I need you now babe!" James says through heavy breath.

I smile at him mischievously. Hitch my skirt up and pulling my thong down. I step out of them before I put a knee each side of his thighs.

"I bet you do." I giggle as I kiss him softly, keen for the next orgasm of my amazing night.

I manoeuvre the tip of his cock to the entrance of my already cum filled pussy and begin to slowly slide down his hard shaft.

"No wait!!" I hear in a panic. "Slow down"James blurts out through panicked breathing.

He squeezes my back tightly be for I see the familiar strain on his face. A loud groan follows as he immediately cums inside me with barely one thrust.

I hide my disappointment with a smile and a little laugh.

"Babe, you were excited weren't you?" I say with another gentle kiss as I climb off his limp dick.

James can hardly talk, looking almost completely drained.

I adjust my skirt and begin to head home, leaving James to compose himself and catch up.

As I walk through the dimly lit park I reach into my hand bag and pull out my phone.

I find David's number... "It was amazing meeting you tonight, let's hope we bump into each other again." I pause for a moment before hitting send.

The phone vibrates in my hand. The new message glows as I open it, "What are you doing tomorrow?"

12