Husband of My Homophobic Sister Ch. 03

Story Info
Shower and sex with Jerry and we were being watched.
1.9k words
4.59
15.3k
10

Part 3 of the 33 part series

Updated 11/16/2023
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
I_Dusk
I_Dusk
231 Followers

3. Chapter -- You forgot to close the door

I let Jerry get ready for me and stepped into the bedroom. I sat and marvelled at how such an amazing man exists. The way he drained me just minutes ago, took away all the stress from the past few weeks like magic. And now he gave me just enough time to slowly think back on it and stroke my cock to full mast again, awaiting what is coming next. I suppose back when I wasn't confined to this hell house and roamed streets like a predator for those tasty pussies, I wasn't able to really appreciate how heart-warming and caring blowjob can be. I always make my boys feel appreciated and enjoy me just as I enjoy them, but just now I felt "thankful" for having such amazing cock sucking slut friend who understand the needs of desperate man. It became a bit sad realizing that I became this desperate and lonely. What a change, this damn pandemic! I hated it with passion. Let me go out again, hunt boypussies and hang out with my friends!

Just as my thoughts started to become dark again, I heard a knock on the door and Jerry came out with the most beautiful smile saying, "Daddy, I need you to wash me all over." I came inside and before I could kiss him, he turned and seductively bended in front of me showing me his pink clean shaven pussy winking at me.

"Daddy but please, my pussy needs a deep wash." How can one refuse such a plea? I kneeled in front of him and took those amazing globes in hands massaging and spreading them before me. I kissed his ring and licked from his taint to that pucker. He moaned and braced with his hands in front of him.

"Taste it daddy, I prepared it just for you"

I took one hand and spread the hole open with one finger, slowly licked inside as far as I could reach with my tongue, then bit his asscheak

"You taste delicious, my beautiful slut."

"Please daddy you are killing me here."

"Is this what my hungry pussy needs?" I licked it again this time more pressing and speeding the flicking and licking all over his pink pussy

"Yeah, daddy please more" I didn't respond, just went to town on this cunt, licking and sucking and fingering with gusto. Soon he started shaking and his knees started to buckle. Then I stood up and took him in my arms

"I promised my little slut a shower." With that I carried him to the corner shower and closed the glass door. His knees crossed behind my back, arms around my neck. I leaned him against the wall and switched on the rain shower over our heads.

I looked around and found Nates shower gel. Didn't know what possessed me but took it and washed him with it all over, while kissing him like my cherished treasure. I looked around and found what I was looking for. Nate had this body oil in here for some reason, and I picked up the smell every time he went near me. I took it and started to massage it into Jerry's skin.

We were making out for a while and my hands went dawn to that hot hole. I fingered him as he braced on shower pole and my shoulders, and I started fingering him first slowly then faster and faster, first with two, then three and after a little while with four fingers. Nates smell was all around me, my hand nearly fisting that hot, welcoming hole and my cock was raging so hard it hurt. I smeared the oil on my dick and looked into Jerry's eyes as I lowered him onto my throbbing pole. I had to brace myself on the wall with one hand as it took immense effort not to come, the feeling of his tight cunt around my cock, the wetness and warmth, the smell. Jerry patiently waited for me, pressing his muscles tight around me. I took sharp breaths and kissed him like a drowning man reaching for air.

I took a small step back, took a hold of his hips and started pounding that hole mercilessly. His eyes were getting foggy, he bit his lower lip and held on to the shower pole and my shoulder for dear life. All the while screaming, moaning, and shouting at me

"Daddy, fuck that little pussy."..."Fuck"... "Yeah daddy please, please,.. fuuuuck."... Soon his screams became more and more erratic, and he was shaking so hard I started to worry he'll fall. I took him over my shoulder, with a loud disappointed moan from him and turned the water off. I carried him like that to my bed and threw him on it like that, oily, leaking precum, nearly out of breath and needy. I watched him as he struggled to find his balance for a second. Then I turned him over and assaulted that ass again. Ramming my full length inside and he screamed so loud I thought I seriously hurt him.

"This is what my hungry cunt needed?"

"Fuuuck, yes daddy please fuck that hungry pussy." I took a fistful of his hair and raised his head closer to me. All the while ramming into him hard, him shaking below me. I licked his neck, bit his nape and my second hand found his nipple and started squeezing it hard, I travelled with my mouth to find his. I was kissing him like this, brutally fucking his cunt and torturing his nipple when I felt him shake wildly, scream into my month and erupting underneath me. With that his pussy squeezed my cock so hard I felt like falling over the edge of oblivion.

"I am gonna breed that little cunt of yours now." With the last growl I pulled him to me and started pumping into him with everything I got. I roared like a bull, held that shaking and screaming little man beneath me so tight his exposed lifted dick seemed like cannon aimed at heavens when another strong volleys erupted from his red cum slit. As I watched this spectacle, I, totally lost it, screaming in ecstasy, I hugged Jerry with both hands and fell with him back on bed. My body jerked a few times and darkness came over me for a few moments.

I felt his hand stroke my hair and his body shifting beneath me trying to turn over. I raised myself a little and laid between his spread legs embracing him.

"That was a wild ride daddy." He said with the sweetest smile. I returned the smile and kissed him lovingly brushing his hair and caressing his cheek.

"Wait for the next one, boy." I smiled and kissed tip of his nose playfully

As I was finishing the sentence, the phone from Jerry's pocket started to ring. We both turned towards the bathroom where it was and froze seeing a figure in there looking at us through the wide opened door.

"Ehm.. I am sorry, you forgot to close the door. I... I will leave you. Sorry." Obviously flustered and shocked Nate left the bathroom and closed his door, even locking it. We both stared at Nate's door absolutely in shock. Jerry found his composure first and tapped my shoulder.

"I probably need to take that call, big guy."

"Sure, sorry." I raised myself and Jerry went to pick it up, even by this time it stopped ringing.

"Its work. Damn. I will need to call them."

"Use my room and come out when you finish. I will take a shower."

"Thanks daddy." He kissed me and looked at Nate's door

"That hottie is your sisters' man?"

"Yeah"

"Well, you have a tease here. How long do you think he was standing over there?"

"No idea, maybe he just opened his door..."

"Naah, he was standing just foot away from yours and he was hard as fuck watching us."

"You sure?"

"Daddy, one thing you can trust me on, is measurements and horny tent in loose pants. If he's straight, he was definitely at least intrigued."

"Well still is my sisters' man so, not really much to think about."

He just shrugged his shoulders and said "Fair enough. Still, he's hot as fuck."

"Go make that call you slut." I said with a smile and pushed him into the room.

As I went to shower however, I kept thinking about it a lot.

Few minutes into it, Jerry came and joined me under the stream. Kissing me lightly and without a word soaping me. I took the gel and returned the favour, however, now conscious about Nate being just in the next room. We cleaned each other, while kissing and stroking but by the way we did it, we knew this won't be ending with sex. So, we rinsed and went out. While Jerry was drying himself I wiped the splashes from our previous adventures and started to dry myself. Soon we both started to get dressed.

"Can you stay for lunch, or this was a goodbye shower?"

"Sorry daddy, I need to go. Even at home office I can't spend the whole day fucking."

"You could if you bring your computer here."

He looked at me like one looks at a cute lost puppy. "That's sweet daddy but I am not looking for quarantine romance."

"Ouch that's harsh." I jokingly pretended to be hurt

"Sorry Rick, just one more thing. I don't want to spoil the hot day, but you know I am a bit anxious about.."

"I am clean Jerry. I was tested about a month ago and since then I am sorry to say I had no action."

"I figured, I just wanted to be sure. Sorry."

"No worries, I appreciate it also."

"Seems dark times are ahead of us."

"Don't tell me, you at least don't live with your hated sister and her hot/cold husband."

"We all have our demons and shit to live through."

"My beautiful philosopher."

He smiled at me and kissed me before leaving.

"Will you see me out?"

"Sure. You sure you don't want to eat something?"

"I will eat at home. I must hurry, I spent my lunch in shower." He winked at me as he went down the stairs.

I followed him and grinning like crazy, I saw him out to his car. Kissed him for the last time, shut his car door and watched him leave. Damn I really could love that man under different circumstances.

But knowing Jerry he won't be back that soon. He is more afraid of commitment than I am. I prefer my work over relationships at this time of my life, true, but I am deep down loving, caring man, and the reason I work so much now is because I want to get my company to the state where I can work comfortably while enjoying enough time with person I want to be with, and who knows maybe have child at some point.

These past few weeks spending time with Ash and Nate showed me that I don't want to have a partner I spend just maybe 3 hours daily, talking about work and maybe one Sunday in the same house but alone anyway. No thanks, seeing them gave me appreciation for those few boyfriends I had.

"I am hungry." I said into the empty living room and went to the kitchen.

I_Dusk
I_Dusk
231 Followers