All Comments on 'Husband of My Homophobic Sister Ch. 19'

by I_Dusk

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

Wow, you really stirred my emotions with this chapter. I doubt that anyone who didn't grow up in an overly religious family will feel the same impact from this as I did. Chapter #19 more than any other explains who Rick and Ashley are and how they got to where they are in their lives. Great story!!!

WitchyUrsulaWitchyUrsulaabout 1 year ago

The pain this young person suffered just because they thought they could change someone at the core. I felt so much for Ashley and Richard. She really doesnt understand and he doesnt know how to express himself. </3

Exluke1Exluke1about 1 year ago

Well, though day for everyone. Honestly refreshing to know how deeply Ashley loved Richard and was/ is concerned about him and so sad it’s the first time he appears learn about her genuine love for him. She’s vulnerably honest describing her loving fear for him (trying not to just antagonize him) related to her beliefs and her confession that never really hated him and if she thought she did she knows she was wrong. It makes all this all the harder that he and Nate are in love.

Granted Richard’s terrible memories of his parents are intertwined and will take work to process through. I hope he can separate Ashley now from them and their horrible treatment of him. This day is a difficult good for both siblings in my humble opinion, and to think they are brought together because of Covid. Hate is a terrible thing to live with.

I_DuskI_Duskabout 1 year agoAuthor

MarcLuciFer... yes, unfortunately, there are families like that, and people have suffered from others believing they have the right to act like that... I am grateful that I have an amazing, understanding family, but I personally know people who weren't as fortunate, and few of my readers reached out to me after this chapter was posted on my Patreon... It's a complex topic, for sure.

.

WitchyUrsula: Yes, you are right in a way. There is much left to be understood between Rick and Ashley for them to be able to move on. It will be a tough road, but I believe they will get there one day.

.

Exluke1: I admire and adore your point of view! You showed more understanding for Ashley than Rick was ever able to, and even more than me at this point of writing this chapter... I have to say I am speechless.

As for the rest, I agree with you, and as I mentioned, it will take time and effort, especially considering the circumstances. But I promise. There will be a happy end. But the path won't be smooth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A well written chapter captured all the emotions. people should try to be more understanding and respectful of each other. Awaiting the next chapter

Want to see Nate and Rick together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userI_Dusk@I_Dusk
Welcome to my page. I write explicit gay stories, most with some BDSM elements. I enjoy writing about deep, complex characters and having them often grow in ways they wouldn't expect. I love exploring different points of view on the world and letting the story take me where...

story TAGS