All Comments on 'Husband of My Homophobic Sister Ch. 33'

by I_Dusk

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer6 months ago

If I wanted to make a fool of myself, I'd be doing my happy dance right now at seeing you and this story back! Glad it was a tech problem and other working projects that kept you away and not something more serious. With all the crazy and horrible things going on in the world today, I was beginning to worry about you MIA. I'm not sure if you planned on picking this story up in the same amount of time that you've been away, but it worked out that way really well and you wrapped this up very nicely. This ending seemed perfectly believable for this unusual and unconventional family. An ending as emotional as the story itself has been. And yet, it's not really an ending at all as some if not all of these characters could possibly show up in your other stories as they often intertwine with one another. This has been one of the reasons why you are a favored author to so many of us here on Lit. You always give us very well written stories with realistic characters as well as the hot sex scenes. So glad you're back! Looking forward to reading your other stories, particularly MNPA as I'm now quite intrigued by the loving way that Matt kissed the palm of Tom's hand, something that seemed uncharacteristically gentle for them.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I know this has been a very complicated story, and people go to lengths for love. I somehow related with Richard a lot, I don’t even know why (we share no life characteristics), and I felt like he was the one who had to compromise the most, letting Nate tell Ashley at his own convenience, staying in the same house, making up with Ashley, being a part of Luke’s life. It seemed like he just gave in a lot for love, I don’t know how I feel about that.

But overall wonderfully written story, and the fact it made me think this much, is a testament to how true the characters sound.

Exluke1Exluke16 months ago

Yeah! You’re back and healthy. I also was really getting worried about you as you have been so consistent with your stories so I’m relieved like MarcLuciFer that you are well. I’m thrilled that they are all under one roof and I was worried that Jerry would muck things up but Ashley needed him and vice versa. I’m curious to know how Ashley has worked through her feelings about homosexuality and if Jerry’s father had an impact? I like the final plan for Rick to be the one to get the ring and propose. The fact that he broke down his walls to both have a relationship with Ashley and live in and conquer the negative past associated with that house shows to everyone that he is serious about Nate and I’m sure it helped convince Ashley that the divorce was the right thing to do. All Rick’s efforts have borne fruit to transform a house with many bad memories into a home!

The boldness of Brandon to suggest that baby boy name was spot on although I wondered if it could have also come from Ashley. The reality of the challenges of living in the blended family is honest and the fact that the 3 of them were willing to commit both their emotional vulnerabilities and time to it speaks volumes! So many people think these things just take time which in complicated situations like this is generally not true.

ImabluemoonImabluemoon25 days ago

There's a big difference between a happy ending and happily ever after. Just like there's a difference between family and relatives. If they had lived happily ever after this would be a fairytale, but their ability to try acceptance especially for the sake of the baby, and let go of judgement, they just might get to enjoy grandkids one day. Kinda gives the feeling of hope because are any of our lives "normal"? Lol Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userI_Dusk@I_Dusk
Welcome to my page. I write explicit gay stories, most with some BDSM elements. I enjoy writing about deep, complex characters and having them often grow in ways they wouldn't expect. I love exploring different points of view on the world and letting the story take me where...