Husband Picks a Winner

Story Info
Husband finds a sexual partner for his wife at a wedding.
2k words
3.99
7.1k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes, when I see someone, my mind thinks about them in ways it shouldn't. I see her before I see her husband. A cute girl, in a tight, dark yellow, floor length dress with a slit up the side. I guess I was looking too hard, since before I could look away, her husband caught me staring at her.

I smiled as if it was just by chance, and went about my business. We were at my buddies' wedding reception, so I mingled, stealing glances at her when possible. Until I saw him coming my way. Ready for an altercation, I shook his outstretched hand with a smile.

"Hey man! My name's Anderson, how are you?"

He's tall, but shorter than me. Long black hair, tan, but closer to the pale side, with a slim face and frame. He spoke warmly, as if he didn't realise I was eyeing his wife.

"'Sup, I'm Garret. I'm good. You here for the bride or groom?"

"Bride. Allison and I went to school together years ago. I've only just met her husband tonight. How about you?"

I wasn't sure where this was going, but I responded with the same warmth he offered.

"Nice, yea. Jack is a cool dude; I've known him since middle school. Glad he's finally found a girl like Allison. I flew in just for the wedding."

The small talk goes on for a little while. Until his wife comes over and hands him a drink. She's even more beautiful up close; tight, coiled, black hair, mocha brown skin, a smile that shows her impossibly well-maintained teeth. And perfect fucking tits. Aaron thanks her and introduces us. Elena. She hugs me, ignoring my outstretched hand.

"Hi!! It's so nice to meet you!" Her voice is what I wanted to hear. It's genuine and you can tell she has a good heart. It makes me want her so badly.

Someone calls to her and she goes to talk to them. Andy gives me a look.

"Why don't you fuck her?"

The shock is clear on my face. "What? Sorry, excuse me?"

He laughs at my bewilderment. "It's okay, dude. She likes to see me flirt and fuck other women. It's a turn on for her. I don't like to watch, but I like knowing she's with some other guy or girl. She likes blondes. I'll tell you what. I'm going to go flirt around, why don't you go take her somewhere quiet? See you around, good luck!"

He leaves and I decide I won't do it. This has to be a joke, or a set up...right? I'm not falling for it. Until she catches my eye again. I know I'll be thinking about her all night, now. When I finally decide to walk up to her, she smiles in a way that makes me think about what her mouth would look like around my dick.

"Hey! Garret, right? Aaron introduced us a few minutes ago?"

"Yea. I was looking for him, and found you instead," I lie. "Lucky me!"

"Yea, he's um. He's over on the other side of the dance floor."

I look and he's standing a little too close to some girl. I use this to my advantage.

"Huh. I can't imagine wanting to talk to anyone else when I came with the most beautiful woman in the room."

She looks at me with a little surprise on her face. She looks turned on, but suddenly a little shy. My dick pulses a little. I decide to go all in.

"It's hot and loud in here. Want to find somewhere cooler? Quieter?" She doesn't respond right away and I worry I might have rushed things.

"Sure!"

We come out of the main room into the hallway and find a storage room a couple of doors down. When we enter, it's empty. The light is low, but our eyes adjust. Two rows of tall, standing shelves housing miscellaneous items line the front of the room, perpendicular to the left and right-side walls; in the back is a table and a few chairs.

We sit and cool down, making small talk. I can still see she's feeling a little shy. She has a nervousness about her. Or maybe...is it anticipation? I wouldn't think it was possible, but she still looks amazing in the shitty lighting. The slit in her dress is open, showing her smooth brown-skinned leg. I am rock fucking hard. I can't wait anymore. I stand up and she stops talking and does the same.

"You know what I thought when I first saw you tonight?" She stays silent, but shakes her head. I begin walking toward her, intending to back her against the wall behind her.

"I saw you and my mind immediately wanted to know what you sounded like when you moaned."

I push her against the wall and kiss her. She tastes like pineapple and vodka. I grab her ass and grind myself against her. She moans into my mouth. Finally. I need to make her moan more, louder.

"Keep doing that." she whispers quietly. I pull her tight against my body and kiss her neck. She's trying to stay quiet. I take that as a challenge.

I stare into her eyes while I pull her dress up. She won't keep my gaze, so I grab her face and force it straightforward to mine.

"You are beautiful. You are gorgeous. I'm going to make you cum, because you deserve it. Do you understand? You deserve what I'm about to do to you. Say you understand. Tell me to make you cum. Tell me you deserve it."

"I understand," her voice shaky with sexual arousal. "I deserve to cum. I've earned it. So do it. Make me cum, Garret."

My name coming out of her mouth makes me think I might burst right then and there. I get on my knees and pull her panties down and off from her legs.

"Lift your leg. Up here, on this shelf." She obeys my request without hesitation. I position myself under her lifted leg and begin kissing and biting her thighs. I slid two fingers into her freshly shaven cunt, causing her to audibly gasp.

"You smell so fucking good."

"Why don't you tell me how I taste?"

Afraid to do too much too quickly, I lapped at her clit a few times before sucking one of her lips into my mouth. I pulled my fingers out of her incredibly wet pussy and used her own juices to slick my finger enough to slide into her ass.

"Oh, wow. That's new. A good new."

I slowly finger fucked her ass, and went to town on her pussy. I could tell that pineapple was a common food of hers, she tasted delicious. I slapped and groped her ass with my free hand. I could feel her widen her legs. I grabbed either side of her and lifted her so that she was essentially sitting on my shoulders.

"Holy fuck, Garret. Suck my clit, baby, I'm gonna fucking cum!"

She was much more vocal now. Her carnal moans sent me into a frenzy. I sucked her clit hard, going with the motion of her hips to give me more leverage. Her legs shook violently and she screamed.

"Oh my God! Yes! Fuuuck, YES!"

Her juices overflowed and sprayed onto my shirt. I didn't care, I had an extra in the car. I lowered her to the ground and she kissed me, hard. It was difficult, she was at least a full foot shorter than me. I let her back me against the table where we were previously sat. As I leaned down to kiss her, she pulled at my waistband, unbuckling my belt.

Lowering my pants, she placed her hand on my throbbing member, stimulating me. She paused and looked at me shockingly.

"Is...Is that all...you?"

I couldn't help but chuckle. Knowing that I'm bigger than her husband boosts my ego.

"I am blessed and well endowed."

She smirks. "I do like a challenge."

She releases my raging boner. It feels good in her hand. She plants kisses randomly on her way down and soon she's face-to-face with my dick. I'm embarrassed to admit, I felt nervous. Usually I don't care about what the women I fuck think of me, but some part of me hoped she approved.

I was soon answered as she took me in her mouth completely. The noise that escaped my mouth showed my pure disbelief. Women don't do that. Not to me, at least.

She sucked me like she was starved for it. She placed her hand on my sac and massaged it. I tried to hold in my moan of pleasure.

"Don't," she demanded. "Don't hold them back. I want to hear them. Moan for me, Garret."

Goddamn. I happily obliged. Every moan that came, I let out freely. I could feel her tongue on the underside of me, I could feel her mouth getting wetter from my precum. I couldn't wait anymore. I needed her. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled myself out of her mouth. My dick is dripping wet and trails of spit are still connected to her open mouth.

"Can I fuck you?"

She wipes her mouth and smiles. No trace of that shy girl who first came into this room with me.

"I'm here for your entertainment. Use me, in every single way you want."

I'm in love with this girl, I think before pulling her up by her hair and bending her over the table behind me. I kiss her softly.

"And you? What do you want?"

"I want you to fuck me like I was made solely to be your own, personal cum slut."

"As you wish, my Elena."

I pull her dress down from her tits as she pulls it up over her ass. I can't tell which is nicer. Her tits are round and supple, nipples hard. Her ass is round and I have to stand back to see her pussy. It's a sight that can make you fall in love. I grab my manhood and rub it against her while kissing and biting her neck.

Her moaning is like a hungry siren, singing to sailors so they crash on the shore. I straighten the head of my ship and give myself over to the rocks.

My shaft slides into her easily. I fuck her hard, and she does her best to push back and take all of me.

"You don't have to. If it hurts, you don't have to do that."

"Not all pain is bad pain." She carries on and I am deep inside of her. I grab the base of her hips and ease up a little. She may be able to take it, but I only want her pleasure for now.

I can hear how wet she is. I feel splashing on my thighs. Her legs buckle and I thank God. It's time. I fuck her hard and fast as she screams.

"Cum for me baby," I demand. "I want your spunk dripping down my legs."

"Fuuuck, daddy, I am. I'm cumming! I'm fucking cumming!"

We let ourselves go. Shakes rip through her body and my legs go weak. We let our mess run down our legs while we catch our breath. When we do, we find towels in the storage room and clean ourselves up.

"Daddy?" I ask, jokingly.

"Shut up! I got carried away. I don't ever get fucked like that anymore," she says sheepishly. "You should take my number. When you're in town again, we have to meet up."

I give her my number before kissing her greedily, one last time.

We leave the room and go our separate ways. As I head out to the parking lot, I notice that the door to the room next to the storage room we were just in is open. As I walk by, I see employees peeking at me. Neither of us had realised we had an audience listening in.

As I change my shirt outside by my car, I make mental plans to come back to town next month. I must make her mine.