Husband Shows Off Wife Pt. 01

Story Info
Husband shows wife to friend while she's drunk.
1.8k words
4.4
55.4k
55

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short story about me showing off my wife. She is a very attractive, 35 years old and has always somewhat of a prude. She has always dressed conservatively, no short skirts, no lowcut tops, wouldn't think of going braless other than around the house, certainly not in front of others, you get the picture.

The problem as I see it, is this is all very unfortunate since she really is a looker, has a killer body and great tits. It's a shame she doesn't dress a little differently because she'd look great and it wouldn't really be out of the norm by today's standards. I've suggested she try it from time to time but so far, it's a "no go."

Don't get me wrong, I love my wife as she is and she will on occasion dress sexy for me around the house, I'm just frustrated that I can't share it with others. It's like having a really cool car but always keeping it in the garage.

Let me describe Ann, so you can get an idea of what others are missing. She is 5 ft 3in, weights around 110 lbs, has long natural blond hair with a slight wave in it, pale blue eyes, a dazzling smile, and very perky and outgoing personality with great 34DD tits, with plenty of bounce and jiggle. When she does wear something sexy or revealing, she looks spectacular, it's just a shame it's never when another guy could see and admire her.

When I've mentioned to her that I wished she would wear tops that showed some cleavage when we go out or have some of my friends over, or even go braless in front of my friends, she sometimes says, "Maybe someday" but it never happens. She's simply to shy and set in her ways.

About the only time Ann loses her inhibitions is when she drinks. Once she's feeling no pain, she will loosen up and wear something unbuttoned down low or something see through without a bra under it. Those are the times when I'd love to have someone over and let them see Ann's perfect bouncy tits.

One day, I decided I'd try to try to show off Ann's tits when a friend was over. I went about it slowly and took my time, doing a little more each time, trying to let her become accustom to it. Here's what happened.

It was a nice summer day and my friend Alex was coming over for a BBQ. I told him to come early for a few beers before dinner. Since it was a warm day, Ann was wearing some cut off Levis and a thin floral sleeveless blouse. Since the blouse was on the thin side, Ann put on a black bra, a white one would have shown through too much and luckily, the only black bra she had was a very sexy lace balconette type thing that had low cups and accented the tops of her breasts and barely covered her areola and nipples.

With her blouse on and buttoned, her sexy bra was covered, but it did at least let her tits bounce more than one of her regular bras would. It was a good look and something I thought i could take advantage of later, after a few drinks.

As usual, Ann had her blouse buttoned up high, with only one button undone down from her neck. No cleavage showing but she looked great, even sexy without showing anything. It was a good start for what I had planned.

Even before Alex arrived, I had opened a bottle of wine for Ann, letting her start early before dinner. By the time Alex arrived, Ann was on her second glass of wine, three glasses is usually when she starts to feels its effects.

The three of us sat out on the patio and talked, laughing, joking and having a good time. I made sure to keep Ann's wine glass topped off.

Somewhere after her third glass of wine, Ann and I were in the kitchen doing something when I looked to her and complimented her, saying, "You look really nice today, that's a nice outfit."

As I was telling her this, I reached up and unbuttoned the next closed button on her blouse, opening it and telling her, "There, that looks even better. It doesn't really show anything, will you leave it like this for me?"

Ann looked down to see that she wasn't even showing any cleavage and agreed to leave it unbuttoned. We went back out and joined Alex, he didn't even notice the change. Good, this is what I was hoping for, slow and gradual, no big deal, right?

Later on, I put the steaks on while Ann put the finishing touches on the rest of our meal. Ann continued to sip at her wine and when I went into the kitchen, I could see it was taking affect and that she was feeling good. It was time to try for another button.

"I really like this blouse, you really look great, can I undo one more button, maybe show just a little cleavage? As I unbuttoned the next button, her blouse opened to just between her breasts, showing some of the tops of her breasts and lacy cups of her bra. I don't know if she didn't realize how much was going to show or if she didn't mind, but she looked down again and said, "Ok, I guess that's ok."

The next time Ann walked back out to us, Alex and I were going to be treated to Ann's beautiful white breast tops bouncing in that sexy lace bra. There was no way Alex wouldn't notice this time!

A few minutes later, Ann came out with dinner. As I hoped, she was showing some cleavage now and we could see some of her bra and white jiggling breast tops. I looked over to Alex as she was walking out, he didn't comment but looked back at me with a smile and raised eyebrows, admiring my wife and her sexy new look.

We had a nice dinner, more beer for Alex and I and more wine for Ann, with he and I enjoying what we could see of her tits. It was a lot, especially compared to what she would normally show and a more than welcome treat. The best part was, Ann didn't seem to mind and was ok with what she was showing. So far, so good.

After dinner, the three of us sat around and talked. Alex was seated in the patio chair, Ann and I share the sofa, facing Alex. I made sure to keep Ann's glass topped off and by mid-evening, she was really feeling no pain and was very relaxed.

Sitting close to each other, I took the next step and draped my arm around Ann and let my hand rest over her shoulder with my fingertips laying on her breast. Slowly, I kept easing her top open, trying to expose more of her, the problem was I needed one more button unbuttoned in order to pull it open far enough.

Without asking, I reached over with my free hand and started to unbutton another button while Alex looked on. Ann noticed and asked me, "What are you doing?"

"Just undoing this button to loosen you blouse a little." I answered.

"Oh, ok" was her reply. Good, she was feeling the effects of the wine and was agreeable, so far.

After I got that pesky button undone, I went back to pulling Ann's blouse open and was able to get it open enough to expose her entire lace covered right breast.

Alex smiled as he looked from me to Ann's breast and back, he was obviously enjoying me showing her off. I slipped my fingertips under the lace, down to Ann's nipple, which was rock hard and rubbed over it, causing Ann to gasp just a bit. She was enjoying this too.

Eventually, we all took the dinner dishes into the kitchen and used the restroom. While we were alone, I asked Ann, "Are you doing ok, are you ok with showing off to Alex? This isn't so bad, is it?"

Dreamily, she looked up to me and answered, "No, it's not, Yeah, I'm ok as long as you are too."

I took a chance and asked, "Since you're doing so well, what do you think about going in and taking your bra off? I think it would be so sexy and your blouse isn't so see-through that it will show too much."

Ann thought it over, "Yeah, ok, I guess I could do that. Do you want me to leave it unbuttoned too?"

"No, not all the way, just down about three buttons, just enough to show a little cleavage will be fine."

Ann left to change and Alex and I returned to the patio, giving us a chance to talk alone. I asked if I was embarrassing him and was doing too much in showing Ann off to him. He assured me he was just fine and was enjoying the show. He even admitted, "I've always thought Ann would be better off wearing her tops that showed a little cleavage. This is nice, more than had been thinking but, hey, no complaints here."

I laughed and replied, "Good, because I just talked her into taking off her bra. I'm not sure how much we will be able to see but it's going to be better than having those big tits of hers covered by a bra, lace or no lace!"

Alex didn't disagree.

When Ann walked back out, she didn't seem shy or reluctant. I couldn't have been more pleased with the look. We were able to see more through her blouse than I thought and Alex and I watched her swaying bare breasts and hard nipples as she walked towards us. Wow, what a sight, something I never dreamed I'd ever see her do in front of another man.

Ann plopped down on the sofa next to me, both tits bouncing when she did. She had unbuttoned her blouse down one more button than I thought she was going to and bare skin showed all the way down to just below her breasts, showing us the inside of each breast.

We spend the rest of the evening talking, Ann's leacing her blouse open as it was. I never did take a breast all the way out for Alex, I figured he could see her nipples through her blouse and wanted to leave more for another time and not push things any further. I do think there were a couple times he may have caught a look at Ann's entire breast and nipple when she bent over and reached out for something on the coffee table, letting her blouse fall away, giving Alex a good look inside.

That was as far as I took it that night. The fact that Ann had willingly shown that much to Alex was surprising and much more than I had hoped. I wanted to do this again, showing more next time. The good news was that Ann wasn't upset and angry the next day. This was good and I couldn't wait for the next time.