Husband Spa Treatment

Story Info
Husband gets his balls and butt waxed at spa.
940 words
4.44
11.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do I have to do this?" Frank, my husband, asked.

"Yes. Trust me. You'll like it," I assured him.

"Frank M?" the lady called. She was short of heavy and probably in her 50's.

"That's us," I said. "I'm Diane, his wife."

When we got in the room, she instructed Frank to undress and lay face up on the table.

After about five minutes there was a knock on the door and two women walked in.

"Hi. I'm Anya and this is Mila," one of them said. They were both tall, blonde and Russian and had slight accents, I noticed when they talked to each other.

"He's a little nervous," I explained to them.

"Most men are. We'll try and make it as comfortable and painless as possible," Mila smiled.

First, they used an electric razor to shave the thick, pubic hair away from Frank's balls and pelvic region.

Frank watched as the two women shaved his private region and touched his cock and balls. He wasn't sure but it seemed like they were touching him more than they needed to. Every time he looked at them, they'd smile. They even winked when they saw his wife was reading the book she'd brought.

They wore loose robes that kept opening more and more. He could clearly see both of their big breasts in the robes. Frank also had the feeling they weren't wearing panties either.

'Holy shit. Two hot Russian women, practically naked were touching and fondling his cock and balls,' Frank thought.

He could feel himself getting hard.

"Oh uh, sorry," Frank muttered.

"Don't worry," Anya said.

"It happens all the time," Mila said.

"Ah, every man's fantasy, two women at once," I said, looking over the book at them.

All three women laughed.

"Now for the part that might be uncomfortable. The waxing," Anya said.

It did hurt. Frank might have put a stop to it if not for one thing. While Anya waxed him, Mila held his cock in place. But she also used her thumb to rub the underside of his cock, below the head.

When they finished, Anya said, "Okay turn over and get on all fours."

"We're not done?" Frank asked.

"No. We need to do your asshole now," Mila said.

"Frank, just turn over. The worst part's over," I told my husband.

He complied like I knew he would.

When they were done, Anya told Frank to lay down on his back on the table again.

"I thought that was it," Frank said.

Anya spanked Frank on the ass once and said, "Lay back down."

"Mila smacked his other butt cheek and said, "Now!"

Frank lay down on the table.

"Now, let's take care of that sting," Anya said.

"We don't want to get our robes dirty. Do you mind if we take them off?" Mila asked Diane.

"No. Go ahead."

Both women took off their robes. Frank was right. They were both naked. Both had big boobs and were totally shaved.

Soon Frank felt lotion being applied to his cock and balls. He instantly got hard.

"Well, what do you think?" Anya asked, letting go of Frank's hard cock.

I got up and walked to the table. Inspecting my husband's cock and balls.

"Great job you two," I said after feeling how smooth they were.

"Yes. You can see how clean his balls and cock are," Mila said, reaching out to play with Frank's balls while Anya started stroking his cock again.

"Diane. Honey... they're going to make me,.." Frank said.

"Yes dear? What is it?" I asked Frank.

"Come. Oh God I'm gonna come," Frank said and started shooting load after load.

Then, all three women cleaned up the load Frank shot on himself. They also took turns cleaning his cock. Franks almost came again when he looked down and saw his balls in the mouths of the two Russian women and his wife deep throating him.

"Tasting is even better when they're shaved," Mila said. They all took turns licking and sucking on Frank's cock and balls. Then, they lifted up his legs to lick his asshole. Once again, he almost shot another load.

Suddenly, Mila was sitting on Franks face, while Anya climbed on his dick. Frank brought Mila to a quick orgasm. Anya took longer, but soon after Mila, Anya came. Then they switched. It took them both a little longer to come. They both had tight pussies. Franks found this odd, because he had the feeling that they did this to all their male clients.

Watching my husband please two women at once brought joy to my heart. But now it was my turn. I climbed on Frank's big cock and rode him while the two waxing sluts made him suck on their big tits and hard nipples. I was so turned on it didn't take long for me to climax. That sent Frank off, and he filled me up inside.

Then I made the Russian whores eat my husband's cum dripping out of my pussy.

Anya asked if they could give Frank a good spanking. I said sure and watched as they took turns stroking my husband's still hard cock while they spanked him.

The receptionist came in when she heard the noise and without a word dropped to her knees and engulfed Frank's big cock down her throat.

Soon, Frank moaned and shot his load down her throat. She swallowed every drop.

In the car on the way home Frank said, "Honey, that was amazing. Thank you."

"Oh, I'm glad you liked it," I said. "Because I have a pedicure scheduled for you next week."