All Comments on 'Husband Sucks My Cock'

by speedodave

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
KlaracuteKlaracuteover 3 years ago

Very exciting story! I was quite excited! I haven't had a part in this before, but as I read, I wanted to get into such group sex!

Thank you for describing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Such a great fantasy of mine, thanks for sharing this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

suck my cock or feed me yours

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoy cock sharing with my wife we are both open and bisexual from before we married. We have swapped with like minded friends over the years and enjoyed a lot of great sex. The first time she watched me suck a cock to completion was at a hallowen party which was a vicar and tart theme and i was dressed as a tart. She loved it and masturbated as she watched and we had sex after i had sucked the guy dry. She told me it was the hottest thing she ever watched and how far would i go with a guy. I replied having you watch me suck turned me on too and if i was being watched id let him fuck me too. Another party and it finally happened again me as a girl on all fours with a guy fucking me while my gf and the guys gf watching me being fucked and i loved it. Both girls did to and again my gf masturbating while the guys gf was playing with my cock telling me how good i was at being a girl. We all ended up in bed swapping around and had a great time.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I want to join in with a woman and suck a big hard cock and take his cum in my mouth while she tells me what a good little cock sucking bitch I am. Then I want her to make me jack off and eat my own cum like a slut. I'm turning into such a cum hungry bitch boy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous