Husband Surprises Wife - Version 02

Story Info
Husband fulfills two of his wife's fantasies with 1 surprise.
4.1k words
4.12
23.2k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MAwriter
MAwriter
24 Followers

Sharon's mind had wandered into auto drive and a state of blankness as the warm water and steam surrounded her. It has been a long day, but her current state of mind has forgotten everything. Suddenly she is caught back to reality as the loofa rubbed over her nipple, causing it to harden and send a familiar tingle within her. Looking down, the once soapy loofa had expelled most of it's slickness so she hung it up. The pleasant sensation she felt a short moment ago did not escape her mind however. She grabbed her body wash and squirted a little in her hand. Turning her back to the water, her hand lathered up her breasts. Already hard, her nipples seem to perfectly wedge between her fingers over each passing.

Normally, her showers are quick, but the kids are staying with her parents so she and her husband Tim call have their biweekly night out. Unfortunately, on this particular night, Tim had to work late so the normal night out is canceled. As her lathered up hands cupped her breasts, her body urged her to keep going. Looking down, she admired her boobs. At 45, they had lost some firmness, but as a B cup they don't sag.

Her hands are sliding upwards to her nipples, grazing over her small areolas. Even with the cascading water and white soap suds, the light pinkness of her erect nipples were a visible contract to the pale skin of her breasts and fingers.

Her finger and thumbs circled around her eraser sized nipples before pinching down, slowly pulling away, stretching them longer until the slight slipperiness from the soap freed them from her tight grip. A soft moan escaped as she closed her eyes, instinctively a hand slides down her stomach to her now freshly smooth pussy thanks to her shaving earlier during this shower. Slowly her hand rubs between her thighs, the soapiness washing away more with each passing, while her other hand still caresses her breasts. She feels the wetness growing more within her, even with the warm water, the warmness from her juices can be felt. She parts her lips with her fingers, angles her position in a way that the water runs over her clit and pussy. The sensation it causes feels great but is short lived by her inability to stay still.

She had not planned this, but her instincts take over like a point of no turning back. As she frantically presses into her clit rubbing circles over it, she opens her eyes. A quick debate runs through her mind as she weighs some options. She wonders "should I add more body wash for some lube", "no", she thinks, "I need something to fuck", rubbing her clit will not take care of this itch."Uggh, my dildo?" "maybe the big purple one to stretch me full", "Maybe my vibrator, that finishes me off quick". "Maybe both", This internal debate she is having is killing her instinctive state of ravishment her hand has been happily imposing on her clit." Dammit, I was hoping to get fucked tonight after our normal date, I wish Tim did not have to work."

The frustration of her husband working was made worse from edging herself to a near orgasm before stopping. As she wraps up her shower, she heard a bang within the house. It sounded like the front door, "is Tim home earlier than he thought he would be" she thinks. As the water stops running she listens carefully for more sounds to confirm he is home. Some clicking of pans or dishes "that's him, he must be grabbing some food", maybe this will be good night after all".

Sharon gets out of the shower, grabs a towel and quickly runs to her dresser in adjoining bedroom. "No chances" she thinks as she grabs a pair of black stockings. Tim is a "leg man" whenever she wears stockings, it's a sure fuck. Tiptoeing back to the bathroom still wet, she quietly closed the door. She starts to dry her hair, knowing she has some time before he heads upstairs. When her body dries, she rolls both stockings on each leg. Once the second one is rolled up and situated to her liking, she runs her hands down the sides of her leg to her ankle, admiring the smoothness of the fabric on her freshly shaven legs. As she slides her hands back up her legs, the familiar itch resurfaces. With a leg still propped up on the toilet seat, her hand has easy access between her legs. She dips a finger slightly inside, a bit of relief from the itch, but she can feel the heat and juices build more within. She slides deeper within, her finger reaches the itch as she feels her hand below getting wet. Slowly and reluctantly, she slides her finger out, when the tips slips out she curls her fingers to collect some of her juices and spreads is up to her clit. Again, her primal instinct takes over and she closes her eyes and rubs herself. Almost completely lost, she opens her mouth wide as her breathing intensifies. "Click"

The sound of the bedroom door closing snaps her back to the moment. "Babe, I am back" she hears through the closed door.

"I will be right out" Sharon yells, excitement clearly in her voice. She looks in the mirror, smiles as she admires her own body, turning slightly to view her ass, liking the dark contrast of the stockings against her pale skin in the bright light. "He is definitely fucking me" she thinks, reassuring herself. She grabs a big towel and wraps it over her body. She reaches for the door, turning the knob and slowly opening to reveal her near naked body. "I have a surprise for you" she seductively whispers. Tim staring the whole time the door was opening seated at the corner of the bed.

Sharon leaned against the doorway; she clearly sees Tim's eyes notice her stockings. His eyes eventually, start moving up her body. "Do you like what you see baby?" Sharon whispers. Their eyes lock on each other's. Sharon pushes herself from off the doorway, slowly taking a step forward as her hand pulls the tucked towel out and lets it fall to the floor freely with each slow step she takes.

Tim stands up as she nears him. He gets one more bottom to top glance just before she is close enough to embrace. Sharon throws her arms around his neck and pulls him in for a sensuous kiss. Both of their hands quickly explore each other's bodies. Tim's hands cup her ass and pull her waist tight against his now rock hard cock as it strains off to the side in his dress pants. He lifted one of her stocking clad legs up and she wrapped it around him the best she could as he held it close to his body. Now Tim's other hand reached from behind, stretching as much as it could to touch her warm wet pussy as it grinded into his waist. Sharon wrapped one arm around Tim's neck for balance. Her other hand forcefully wedged itself between their hips and started rubbing his cock over the fabric.

Suddenly Tim broke from their kiss and backed up. His hands rested on her shoulders. Confusion runs over Sharon, but it quilled as Tim smiles saying "I actually have a surprise for you too." He turns to the bed to retrieve something. Sharon sees a quick glimpse of it before he picks it up. Tim turns back to her raising the secret object over her head. Not sure what to do, Sharon remains still The object touches her still damp hair and is pulled down around her head. It's a familiar feeling and then it is pulled over her eyes. Sharon realizes it's the blindfold they got for special occasions. Usually this only happens on the rare occasions like the kids are away for a weekend. Their normal date night is dinner out without the kids and sex after that is not classified as a "quickie". Since Tim was late, there was no time for dinner out, her mind raced with the possibilities to come.

Lost in her thoughts she did not notice Tim sneak away. A quite click of the door opening snapped her senses back and she heard faint footsteps approaching her. "Don't move and don't peak" Tim whispered in her left ear. Then her right hand was gently grabbed, felt stranger than what Tim's hand usually feels like. "Must be my senses are different because the blindfold" she thought to herself. The hand had slowly lead her to something else that rested just under her finger tips. Then her hand was released as it rested on to of briefly before she instinctively wrapped her hand around it. "Familiar feeling" she though, "it's big like my purple dildo. Is Tim going to finally use it on me like we talked about?" They had discussed her fantasy of being DPed and over the course of the last year have been getting more into anal sex with her hopes of fulfilling it, even if it was with her husband and a toy.

"Woah, that just got harder" she thought, her hand exploring more, "this feels so real" blindly tracing her hand toward the base of the shaft. Patting what clearly is a stomach now, "Tim?" she said in a panic.

"Shhhh" she heard him whisper as he caught her hand from removing the blindfold. "I am here, it is ok. I want you to enjoy this surprise. Relax and enjoy yourself" he reassured her, "and no peeking." His voice faded a bit as if he was backing away. Frozen, unsure of what he meant or where this is going she took a deep breath and exhaled. No sooner than she felt relaxed again did she feel her hand be guided back to this long thick cock that was clearly not her husbands. As she instinctively stroked this stranger's shaft, she immediately thought about what a real cock this big would feel like. Her dildo stretches her good, but a real cock is going to feel different, better.

Her other hand rose to her breast and rubber over her nipple. Her mouth opened as her breathing deepened. She picked up her pace on the stroking and started to lean over in hopes of an embrace from this "Stranger" when a hand suddenly grabbed the free hand that was busy rubbing her nipple.

"He wants to play too" she thinks as a big smile ran over her face. She does not wait for her hand to be guided this time as she reaches out in haste for her husband's cock. She can feel it hit the back off her hand before she is able to adjust to grab it. The girth is similar to the one she is already stroking. "WTF, that's not Tim" she says. She hears some chuckles, but she quickly starts pumping both cocks in her hands. It was a quick realization that she now has two big dicks that belong to strangers in her hands, and she switched to animal mode. No inhibitions, no morals, no regrets and not fear. Tim gave his blessing for her to enjoy this gift he set up for her. It would be rude if she did not obey like a good slut.

As she pumped the two strangers got closer to her. Hands started touching her back. One hand from each stranger found her ass, their other hand played with her tits. The hands careering her ass alternating between rubbing her cheek reaching between her legs rubbing her pussy and smacking her ass checks with quick slaps. The sensation of 4 hands roaming over these sensitive areas and the sudden jolt of pain form the slaps felt incredible. Sharon had no control anymore. Her breathing and moans became loud and fast. Her moans were muffled by a finger sliding into her mouth. She reacted by grasping it between her tight lips, sucking even tighter around it as her tongue whirled over and around it. A hand grabbed her hair which caused her mouth to open, before she could retake her mouths position two more finger slide to the back of her throat. Sharon did her best to adapt, stretching her mouth open, but the fingers relentlessly plunged deep in her mouth while her head was being held in place. She coughed and gagged a bit before the fingers completely withdrew away from her mouth. Catching her breath as drool dripped down onto chest, she felt the sudden entrance into her pussy as two long fingers easily slide inside and started to pump fast and hard. Her moans sounded like she was vibrating as her pussy was fingered hard reaching spots that rarely get touched, at least never with this furiosity.

"Oh Fuck!" she screamed as her body shock uncontrollably. If it was not for both men surrounding her, she might have collapsed. Even before she can get herself recomposed, the fingers slipped out of her convulsing pussy and stuck in her mouth to make her lick her own cum off. She eagerly obliged, she loved tasting her toys after she came. The fingers were withdrawn and replace with a stranger's tongue. She enjoyed the first moment of passion but it was short lived as the stranger backed away, grabbed her face from under her chin to force her mouth open.

"Come here girl." He guided her forward turned her around and help guide her to sit on the edge of the bed. Soon the two cocks were poking against her face. She Gripped both in each hard and started her taking each one in her mouth, alternating back and forth. Slowly going deeper as she gets used to the girth with her lips, building up more and more saliva to lube up as much of the shaft as she can while her hands start pumping away again.

The strangers hands have also began to roam between her tits, legs, back of her head and her pussy, which was easy access being on the edge of the bed. Moans from all parties started to fill the room. It felt like forever that Sharon had been sucking these cocks even though it was not long at all. Her assault had ceased as fingers once again propped deep inside her. Her moans increased and she was gently pushed onto her back as the fingers stopped pumping and start just flicking deep inside her. Something she never felt before and her body starter to thrust in response to pleasure. The other stranger held her shoulders down to help with the struggle and starting sucking her nipple hard.

Screams of pleasure escaped Sharon's mouth as her body lost it attempt to resist the pleasure. Her pussy convulsed as gush of pussy juices oozed out along with the fingers. After about 30 seconds of rest except for her nipple being sucked, Sharon felt her hips grabbed and pulled up, only to be meet with a full thrust as this huge cock slide deep inside her without any resistance. She could already feel her body building to another orgasm as this cock pumped in and out of her. Drained of energy, she tried to focus on what is happening to enjoy it as an experience to be remembered for sure. As another orgasm builds her pussy squeezed the assaulting cock out from within. The men hold on as Sharon withers in their grasp. When her orgasm settles down, the two men quickly help her back to her feet.

"Well babe, one fantasy of yours just came true. Did your first black cock feel good?" Tim asked as he slowly pulled the blindfold off her head. She had always told Tim is a teasing way, "If I ever cheat on you, it will be with a big black cock. I want to know what it feels like." She even joked when she bought her big purple dildo that she now had her big black cock but wished it came in the color black. The realization and her sight coming back in focus brought a smile to her face as she stared at her husband. His face and tone reassured her it was ok and he was not mad. She finally looked at her two strangers and their cocks.

Seeing them, she thought to herself "holy shit, I am a slut if I was able to handle those." The break was short lived however as Tim said "Still one more fantasy to fulfill tonight".

"What?" she thought "he can't mean they plan on DPing me, those are way too big for my ass". While in her thoughts Sharon felt a bit concerned of what was to come, but she was quickly turned around and bent over to a waiting cock of a stranger sitting on the bed she eagerly wrapped her mouth around it, Soon after, the familiar feeling of a cock pressed against her pussy and slide deep inside. Her oral assault had picked up pace. "Maybe if I finish one off, I can get my husband to take over to fill my ass instead. Her pussy was slowly being pumped. It was enough to make her cum soon, but she missed the assaulting pace she was receiving earlier.

Suddenly she felt a cold liquid drip on her ass check, then onto her asshole. Before she can even respond a finger pressed it's way inside. The lube continued to pour as the finger slide in and out pushing lude deeper inside her ass. The sensation of her pussy filled and her ass fingered felt incredible. She pumped the cock in her hand as fast as she could but the please took over and she let out another scream as her head collapsed in the stranger's lap. Her pussy once again pushed a huge cock out, but her ass still was full with a finger. Her convulsing made the finger in her ass provide continuous stimulation which lead to a longer orgasm. Even before she finishing cumming a second finger was added in her ass. She could feel her ass stretch more and more but the fingers slide so smoothly inside her, like there was no resistance.

She no longer feared having her ass stretched. As the fingers withdrew fully, Sharon was eager to feel full. She braced herself, her head buried on a stranger's leg, stroking his cock slowly as she attempts to look back at what is to come. In an instant, she feels the solid push against her asshole. The resistance again fails as the lube makes entering easier than she thought it would be. While the cock slides inside pretty easy, the feeling is not lost. The girth stretched her and rubs tightly against her insides sending pleasure throughout her body. The strokes are slow, but the stranger throws in a quick withdrawal and a quick push in. Sharon still adjusting screams with each sudden thrust or withdrawal mostly pleasure but some pain that is quickly mixed to add to the pleasure. Getting closer to another orgasm, Sharon starts to rock her ass back and forth to help out. At the very brink of cumming she frantically reaches her hand down and rubs her clit as fast as lightning while moans and scream exit her mouth. One last gasp of air, her knees buckle and this time she drops to the floor kneeling. The sudden spasm from her orgasm rips the cock out from her ass.

Her breathing is deep and hard, almost animalistic. This time she does not wait for direction. Sharon lift herself of the ground with the little energy she has left and climbs onto the lap of the stranger sitting on the bed. One arm around his neck for support, the other hand guides his cock to her eager pussy as she lowers herself. He inched her closer to the stranger on the bed and they both guide her in startling over his lap. "Damn, she is eager for these black cocks are you?" he says as her pussy engulfs him.

Her arms around him neck, she slowly lift herself up and down over his cock. She smiles, looking directly in his eyes as she says "I love being filled with these big black cocks." No sooner did she feel the other cock touching her ass check as she was slowly bouncing up and down. She paused and felt more cold lube dripple onto her asshole before his cock slipped inside. Any movement now sent sensations throughout her body. In almost a state of shock she mustered enough will to wrap herself tightly against the stranger in front of her. Her chest however was pressed against his face and he positioned a nipple to his mouth and start sucking. Mostly everyone was still but the attention to her nipples we causing her to stir more than she wanted. Her ass eased a bit and allowed the cock deeper and deeper without any pushing. After a few moments of adjusting, Sharon was now impaled with a cock deep in her pussy and deep in her ass.

The strangers, eager to pump started to move a little, then a bit more. Soon the cock in her ass was pumping at a good pace while the one in her pussy was still. Then they switched up. After a few quick rounds of alternating, the both started to pump, slowly in a rhythm of one pulling out as the other pushed in. Sharon had never felt anything like this before. As they pumped slowly in rhythm, it was not long before her body lost control again. Wedge between these two strangers, she had nowhere to escape. Her body convulsed but she could only sink deeper into the men against her. Her arms grew weak and her toes curled. Her moans and breathing were deep but the energy was drained for any screams of joy. Her body tried to push the assaulting cocks out but only pussy juice leaked down the shaft.

MAwriter
MAwriter
24 Followers
12