Husband Surprises Wife - Version 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pace picked up again but not long till she heard a voice "I'm gonna cum". Sharon perked up a bit. She loved cum inside her. Soon she felt the twitching inside her ass with short quick thrusts before hearing a load moan form behind her as shots of hot seed blasting inside her ass. As his cock deflated a bit inside her and withdrew, she felt the cock in her pussy immediately take over and start pumping hard and fast. The cum leaking from her ass, down to her pussy while being fucked felt amazing to her. A new burst of energy hit her and she used it to help drain the cock in her pussy. She reached down to stroke the shaft a bit where it was pulling out. She even buried her head into his neck kissing it and whispering "are you gonna come for me baby? Give me you cum, I want to feel it inside me."

Her encouragement helped "oh, fuck. I coming", he whispered. Being close to cumming again herself, Sharon furiously rubbed her clit as a few more thrusts gave way to blasts of cum inside her. As the stranger's cock deflated inside, her own orgasm hit. She stopped rubbing her clit and her hand wrapped around the base of the deflating cock inside her. He pussy squeezed any remaining cum it could and Sharon tried to milk the rest as she squeezed the limp shaft back up inside her. Finally, the cock plopped out and cum started to ooze out.

Exhausted, she pushed the stranger onto his back as she rolled onto the bed herself. Tim walked over to the bed. "What did you think of my surprise?"

"I wish I had the energy to show you how much I liked it." Her hand made it's way to her pussy scooping up the leaking cum and then sucking it off her fingers.

"I will be back soon. I owe our new friends a drink, then, I need to drive them back to the office."

Sharon starts to get her energy back pretty soon. "I guess I will take a shower again" she thinks.

In the bathroom, she peels of her cum stained stockings. As she steps into the warm water, her hands start washing over her body. She grabs her loofa and adds some body wash. She slides the soapy loofa between her legs to clean all the bodily fluids when the fabric hits just right, sending a spark of pleasure over her body again. "Fuck, Tim better be back soon".

12