Married Man gets Forced Bi

Story Info
Married Man visits Mistress for Forced-Bi experience.
5.6k words
4.7
27k
74

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/16/2024
Created 01/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mnsexycd
Mnsexycd
66 Followers

I am a married guy, living a normal life, who has had a secret side of crossdressing in private for many many years. It has gone in waves, at times I lose interest with fear of getting caught, throw everything away and start again a few months later. As I am dressing in sexy lingerie and getting all dressed up alone, lately I have been having fantasies of being that slutty girl for a man.

I normally would not be attracted to men at all, as I am married and happy. But as soon as I am dressed up in lingerie, high heels, wig, the curiosity has been really overwhelming of what it would be like to suck a cock and get fucked by a man.

I have made postings and replied to ads of men looking for a crossdresser to have fun with, but once it gets close to becoming a real interaction, I chicken out and lose interest and back out.

One day I was browsing online and saw a posting for a local mistress who had interest in forced bi scenes with men. I sent her a message telling her my situation and that I would be interested in a session with her for a forced bi scene. She replied later that day and told me that she would not session with a married man cheating on his wife.

I was pretty bummed out and started to search for a different local Mistress and eventually found one that offered a similar type of scene. I was honest, told her I was married, everything had to be kept a secret, I just needed to fulfill this fantasy of mine no matter what and would be willing to do whatever it takes to make it happen. A few days went on with no reply. About a week later I received a reply from her.

She said that she gets a lot of messages from men wanting to turn their fantasy into a reality and chicken out and never reply. She also said she isn't a fan of doing sessions with a married man, but would consider it if everything that happened was on her terms and I agreed to everything she wanted to do and my only requirement was to be discreet and safe sex. I quickly replied and said that I would be interested and am very serious to make this happen. My heart was racing as I waited for her to reply.

She replied back and said that if I really wanted to make this happen, that I would need to be available for about 4 hours this weekend evening. She said the session would cost X amount of money, to be brought with in an envelope. I was to bring a backpack with panties, bra, thigh highs/garter belt, high heels, and bondage hood. I was to arrive wearing a chastity belt with the key in the envelope with the session money, wearing normal male clothing and everything else in the backpack. I would arrive and follow the directions once I got there. She messaged her address and what day/time to arrive.

The day came, I showered and prepared myself, put on my tightest pink chastity device, put the key in the envelope that I was bringing, and went on my way. I arrived at the address, it was a motel. The kind of motel with all the doors accessible from the outside. I parked in the back of the lot and waited. I didn't have a room number or anything, and shortly after arrivingI received a message with a room number, and instructions to go into the room, and there would be instructions on the table. I was told to leave my car doors unlocked. She said to follow the instructions exactly if I wanted my fantasy to come true tonight.

The doors were accessible from outside, I went found the room on the 3rd floor and the door was cracked open. I went inside and found a note on the table. The room was nice and clean, nobody was here, and found a note on the table. The note said to put the envelope of money and chastity key on the desk. I would find a lockable box next to the bed with a lock on top that was left unlocked, I was to remove all of my male clothing and belongings and place them in the box, and lock it. My heart was racing, I wasn't expecting this, I would only be left with my lingerie if something were to happen or if she never showed up. I was so horny, I decided to quickly do as instructed before I changed my mind and ruined my chance at this happening. I opened the box, and there was a bright pink mini dress, a blonde wig, lip stick and a letter in the box that said to remove the dress wig and lipstick and to not open the letter until all my male clothing and belongings are locked away.

I removed slutty pink dress, wig and lipstick and placed on the table. Took all my clothes off, put everything in the heavy duty box and locked it with the heavy duty lock. I was now standing naked, scared and nervous as could be, and slowly went and opened the letter from the box. The letter said;

"Welcome Slut, I'm so glad that you have made it this far. Now that everything is locked away including your phone, car keys, wallet and clothing, there will be no way of getting out of this tonight. This is what you expressed you truly wanted, and it's finally going to happen. I hope that you are as excited as I am."

The next paragraph said:

"Let's get you dressed, put on everything in your backpack, panties and matching bra, thigh highs/garter belt, high heels, and the spandex hood with open eyes/mouth holes, put the pink dress, wig and lip stick on the chair, that will be for later, once dressed and hooded, proceed to the bathroom."

I requested to have the hood to hide my identity as I was married and nervous about getting seen. Now I am standing dressed in lingerie and high heels, in a motel room for a Mistress that I have not even met yet. I walked to the bathroom, feeling slutty and horny and walk in the bathroom to find another box with a note. The note says:

"Hello Slut I hope you are excited, because I am. I'm the box you will find a blind fold, a gag, wrist restraints, ankle restraints, nipple clamps, and locks left open with no keys and a cellphone. I want you to put on the ankle cuffs, and lock each of them on. Proceed to put your wrist cuffs on, but do not lock them yet. Put the gag in, clamps on your nipples, reply to the message in the phone and say you are ready, put the blind fold on, lock the cuffs behind your back, and find your way back to the living room, kneel down on the floor and wait for your Mistress."

I was not expecting any of this, there was no turning back now. I'm shaking and nervous as I lock all of this on me. The gag was in the shape of a penis, I put it in my mouth and strapped it on my head, almost gagging just holding it in my mouth. I Lock all of the restraints and slowly walk into the living room blindfolded trying to find my way with my hands locked behind my back. This was quite extreme I thought as I could already not turn back, but now I'm locked and on my knees waiting completely helpless waiting for a complete stranger that I am hoping to be a sexy beautiful Mistress.

Must of been about 15 minutes and I hear the door open. I hear someone walk in and walk over and sit on the bed. Her voice says to crawl torward her voice closer to her. I cannot see, cannot talk, just mumble, and am shaking. She starts talking to me and says;

"Well look how sexy you are slut! I didn't think you would actually follow through with this. Most married men jack off and never respond. So why does a married man go through all of this just to suck a cock and get fucked as she is laughing."

" I wonder what your wife would think if she saw you like this. What's your wife's name? Is she as sexy as I am?"

I cannot answer as I am gagged. I hear a click of a camera, she must have taken a picture of me, but no one would recognize me the slightest bit at this moment.

She says;

" I am going to take your gag out, and we are going to chat before we get started. You are only to respond to my questions, and address me as Mistress at all times"

My gag is removed.

She laughs as she pulls out the penis shaped gag out of my mouth.

"What is your wife's name" she asks.

I ask her what is this about, I'm not comfortable talking about this. She slaps me across the face and asks again.

I tell her the name Christy.

She then calls me Christys cock sucking husband. She said that will be my name for the rest of the night.

She then asks me to describe her looks, and I said I am not doing that. I get slapped twice again and get asked again. I proceed to describe my wife to her.

"Your wife sounds very sexy, why on earth are you here completely helpless craving cock when you have her at home thinking you are staying at work late" as she laughs.

I'm nervous, scared, wondering why she keeps talking about my wife, none of this I was expecting, maybe she's doing it to get in my head.

She says;

"I am going to remove your blindfold, and let you have a look at your Mistress, what real men are attracted to!"

She removes the blindfold, and as my eyes adjust, I notice a very sexy in shape woman, wearing a tight mini dress and high heels. She looks at me with a mischievous smile and asks:

"What made you choose me to help you become a cock sucker? And be honest."

I tell her that I found her pictures very sexy, and as I'm normally attracted to women, and seeing such a sexy woman made me want to do this for you, I tell her.

"Well thank you Christys cock sucking husband", she says. She proceeds to say

"Don't worry about my asking about your wife, everything is safe between us, I'm just messing with your head" she tells me.

"Before we get started, let's cover a few things".

She stares at me for a moment and says:

"Tonight you're going to experience everything that you wanted. There is no backing out. You're going to suck cock, possibly get fucked in the ass, lick ass, and swallow cum. What would your wife think of this" she laughs.

I tell her I wasn't sure about licking ass or swallowing cum as we never talked about that.

She says "We'll see what happens, just remember that everything that happens tonight is up to me, not you."

I said condoms will be used right?

She laughs and replies "Yes Christys cock sucking husband, I will make sure he uses a condom."

I hear a knock at the door. Mistress smiles and puts the blindfold back on me, the penis gag back in my mouth, and earmuffs that block me from hearing anything.

I'm assuming she goes and opens the door and let's whoever in that she invited. The moment of truth was getting close. What I have been wanting for a very long time is about to happen. About 15-20 minutes go past, and the earmuffs are removed. Then my blindfold is removed. As soon as I open my eyes, about 2 feet in front of me is a naked man, with a soft cock staring at me. He is wearing a similar mask to me to hide is identity I'm guessing.

Mistress says:

"This is one of my regular slaves, get a good look at the cock you will be having tonight. Crawl close and touch your face to it."

I get close and touch my face to it. I am still gagged. Im on my knees cuffed behind my back still. She places the blindfold back on and now removes the gag.

She whispers "Make him hard with your mouth. Find his balls with your tongue."

I can't see now that I'm blindfolded again, stick my tongue out and start licking his balls, move to his cock licking it. I can feel him getting hard. It's not a very big cock, but I'm scared and nervous, my first cock ever.

She says "Open your mouth Christys cock sucking husband and take his cock in your mouth."

I pause and ask if he is going to have a condom on when I sick his cock.

She slaps me and says "Does Christy put a condom on you when she sucks your cock?"

I quietly say no, now I am getting scared and nervous. I wasn't expecting this.

She laughs and says "That's right slut, now open your mouth and start sucking. I have a timer here, and you are going to suck his cock for 30 minutes. Every time the cock leaves your mouth, the timer stops, and starts back up when you get it back in your mouth."

I am attempting to suck his cock, struggling my first time, pulling off, taking breaks to rest my jaw, what feels like forever. Finally I heard the timer beep. She removes my blindfold and she is looking at me smiling. She takes her phone and takes a picture. "Don't worry slut, no one is going to recognize you with your hood on."

She is right. My jaw is sore, my cock is swelling in my chastity cage, I'm excited for more and I'm the mood to keep going. She tells me that he has to get going soon and that I need to make him cum before he leaves.

"Do you want him to cum in your mouth or your ass?" She asks.

I never wanted to swallow cum, so I replied back said in my ass as long as he wears a condom and starts slow. She laughs and says "sure."

I'm thinking great I get out of tasting and swallowing his cum.

She tells me to stand up, and pushes me onto the bed so I am bent over the bed with my hands still behind my back. I see her put a rubber glove on. She pulls my panties down, laughs at my cock bulging in my cage trying to get hard. I feel a cold liquid squirt in between my ass cheeks and feel her gloved fingers slowly working torwards my ass hole.

"Wow super tight, just relax" she says.

I feel a finger go in and actually feels really good I think. Then two fingers. Then 3 fingers. Now it's a little uncomfortable. Before I know it I watch her give a condom to her slave. I smile in relief and get excited for what's coming.

He pushes his cock into me gently, going nice and slow. I hear another picture get taken. It's fine I'm not recognizable. He starts thrusting harder and harder and I hear Mistress tell him he has to fuck me for 30 minutes before he can come. I'm the middle of him fucking me, she puts the penis gag back in my mouth and blindfold back in. Im thinking to myself why would she do this right now. A few more minutes go by and she comes to my ear and whispers:

"Im going to take the condom off of him and he's going to fill your ass full of his cum." All I can do is mumble into the gag and say nothing. I cannot see or speak. Im scared and my heart is racing. I feel him go back in and start fucking me harder than he has before. It hurts but feels so good, I'm just scared she took the condom off. He goes extremely fast and must be coming and pulls out. She removes the blindfold and sits me up on the bed. I look over and see the condom on his cock full of a huge load of cum.

She laughs, and says "I just wanted to scare you, but looks like you took it pretty good thinking he didn't have a condom on."

She removes my gag. Puts me back on my knees and says "now we can't let all that cum go to waste can we?" As I watch her pull the condom off his limp penis, she holds it up to my mouth and tells me to stick my tongue out. She rests the condom full of cum on my tongue and takes a picture. She laughs.

She tells me "clean his cock with your mouth. Get his balls. When you think you have it clean, he will turn around and lick his asshole.

I speak out and tell her I do not want to lick his ass.

She slaps me hard and says "You will or you will regret it." So I start cleaning his cock and balls with my tongue and he eventually turns around and I feel her force my face into his ass and yells "Lick!" I continue licking in disgust for a few minutes hear her taking more pictures. She is laughing and then he moves away and he gets dressed and leaves.

I'm kneeling, hands cuffed behind my back, with my Mistress staring at me holding the condom full of cum. She moves closer to me, and asks "Does Christy swallow your cum?"

I reply, yes some times. She replies back and says "All of this cum is going to end up in your stomach, willingly or not. I suggest you take it down without me forcing it down your throat"

I got scared and said Yes Mistress.

She says "I'm going to pour this into your mouth, but do not swallow. I want you to hold it on your mouth while I take a picture, and then I will tell you when to swallow.

She pours it in my mouth, I'm gagging from the taste, finding it horrible, and she is taking her pictures and finally tells me to swallow.

I'm exhausted, sore, wore out, not knowing it has only been 2 hours, feeling like it's been all night. Mistress undoes the cuffs from behind my back. Takes off my ankle cuffs. Takes off my wrist cuffs. Pulls my panties up. And tells me to sit on the bed and talk about what happened.

"You took that cock very well tonight, slut. Granted it was a smaller cock, I'm proud of you. Are you glad you showed up and didn't back down from what you've been scared of for so many years?"

Yes Mistress, I say. I tell her I wasn't expecting to swallow cum or lick ass however but you forced me into it.

"It would have been so much better if he fucked you without the condom" she says.

"I should have just yanked it off, what would you have done slut?" I replied, nothing Mistress, just took it.

"Good slut, maybe next time you will be a real slut and take it bare and let him fill your ass!"

I said Yes mistress, thinking I would most likely never do this again with her.

"Good cocker sucker", she says with a big smile.

"But you looked like you enjoyed every bit of it, your cock hasn't stopped leaking in that cage yet."

Yes I am very horny Mistress and this cage makes me do things I normally wouldn't do. Once I Cum, I lose all interest and want nothing to do with it anymore. Mistress laughs and says "Yes slut, that's how all you pathetic men operate. Real sissy sluts take cock whether they are horny or not." She says.

"Have you had enough or are you ready for more" she asks while laughing. I tell her I think that is enough for quite a while for me. She just smiled.

"Why don't you get dressed" she says. I'm looking at the box and it is locked. She says "No silly" and points to the pink mini dress and wig on the chair from earlier.

I asked her why am I dressing up like this?

"Because I don't think you want to walk out to your car to get the key to the box in just your bra and panties, put that sexy dress and wig on and go get the key that I put in the cup holder in your car before I came in."

I was wondering why she told me to leave my car unlocked earlier. She must of watched me get out and know what car I was on. She takes the bondage hood off of me and smiles. I put the pink mini dress on, put the blonde wig on, still in my high heels. I look like a non passable whore. I cannot believe she is going to make me go out side in the parking lot.

"Your other option is leaving all your belongings here and walking home to your wife like that" she says to me.

"You wanted to be a cock sucker, that's what you are going to be. To be honest, you look pretty good anyway. Maybe you'll pickup a guy or two on your way back to the room. The key is in the cup holder. Get it and come back. There's a few people out there but you look good. Oh, and there is a box on the passenger seat, open it and follow the instructions before you come back up." She smiles.

I'm terrified. Scared. I just want to get my clothes, clean up and go home. I open the door and there are people in the parking lot, it's well lit, I have to go down to flights of stairs and all the way to the back where I parked. Stupid me I thought for parking so far away. I start walking in my heels looking like a cheap whore. Now I'm semi recognizable so I'm extremely nervous. But I need my clothes so I can go home. I pass a few people who are laughing at me. I finally make it to my car and sure enough the key is in the cup holder. I see the box and open it. It is a large thick bright pink collar that says "cumslut" in huge letters on it. No way I thought. There was a letter. It read:

"Hi slut, we should be halfway through our night, put this collar on and attach the 4 padlocks on each area of the collar so that it is nice and secure. Don't think about not putting it on, that key in the cup holder isn't actually for your clothing box. I just wanted you to get out in public and embarrass your self a little bit. After all you just did, you look like the little cock sucker you are."

Mnsexycd
Mnsexycd
66 Followers
12