Husband Wants to Watch Her Pt. 04

Story Info
Husband aroused by wife with another man.
3.6k words
4.49
24k
43

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the previous few weeks Shelly had been testing her husband to see if he truly was serious about watching her having sex with her lover. After Dan had willingly licked her lovers cum from her panty and eaten her fucked pussy three different times Shelly decided she was ready to let her husband watch.

The next time that Shelly went out to the bar with her friends Dan assumed he would get to enjoy his now customary treat from her panties and pussy when she returned home. He was extremely horny thinking that his wife was having sex with her lover while she was out and he would again be eating her creamy fucked pussy later that night.

Dan was surprised when Shelly came home much earlier than usual. He was concerned that something may have gone wrong between his wife and her lover. Thinking that he may not get the pleasure he was hoping for Dan commented about his wife being home early. She told him "don't worry, I'm fine."

Before Dan could say anything else Shelly said "since I did get home early I think we should have some fun tonight. Go upstairs to the bedroom, remove your clothes and wait for me."

Dan wasn't sure what his wife had in mind but he knew that being told to strip was a good sign. A few minutes later as he waited naked in the bedroom Dan heard Shelly coming up the stairs.

Shelly momentarily stopped in the bathroom and when his wife came into the bedroom she had a pair of her dirty panties she'd gotten from the hamper. After entering the bedroom Shelly instructed Dan to move a chair that was in the corner of the room. She had him place it facing the bed along the side.

While Dan put the chair in the position his wife had requested she retrieved a necktie from the closet. Shelly had her husband put his hands behind his back then she used the necktie to bind them. After instructing Dan to sit down his wife wadded up her dirty underpants and put them in his mouth.

Of all the things that Shelly had made Dan do over the previous weeks she never had tied or gagged him. Even though he still wasn't certain what his wife had in mind for that night he was getting aroused by what she'd already done.

When Shelly put a condom in place on his penis Dan was certain that he was going to have another night of fun similar to the previous ones. Shelly turned on the lamps near the head of the bed on each side then turned off the overhead light.

Dan noticed that his wife had an odd expression on her face when she smiled and said "now don't go anywhere sweetheart. I will be back shortly."

Fifteen minutes passed while Dan remained sitting in the bedroom alone, naked with his hands tied behind him and his wife's dirty panties in his mouth. The partial erection he had earlier was gone and he was becoming irritated at being left there for so long.

When Dan finally heard Shelly coming back up the stairs he also heard her talking. He then heard the voice of a man. Dan's heart immediately began pounding with anticipation and his flaccid condom encased cock was again getting aroused.

Dan heard Shelly just outside the door giggling followed by some whispering and then there was silence for a moment. As Dan sat there staring at the door, listening to mostly silence along with some intermittent heavy breathing his cock had gotten fully erect.

The door opened and Shelly walked in holding the hand of a man who followed behind her. She immediately noticed Dan's erection and laughed as she said to the man "see, I told you he was anxious to meet you."

As Shelly introduced Mike to her husband she said "you may not remember him but you have met before."

Dan did recognize the man and remembered he had been to their house with his wife's friends about six months prior. He never made the connection when Shelly mentioned her friend Mike in their conversations about the people she was going to the bar with. It all made sense to him now.

Shelly looked towards Dan and said "since you've already shown Mike your erect cock I suspect you're anxious to see his too."

Shelly sat down on the bed and began rubbing Mike's crotch. As his wife opened his pants and pulled them down Dan noticed a large bulge in Mike's underwear. Shelly continued rubbing Mike through his underwear then she slid them down exposing his thick semi-erect uncircumcised eight inch cock.

Shelly looked at Dan as she gently massaged Mike's cock and said "isn't his cock sexy? I never thought I would like one that was uncut but oh my god it turns me on so much. I love seeing it covered with the foreskin but what I really love is watching the head come out as it gets excited for me."

Dan sat there watching and listening. He was unable to talk with his wife's panties in his mouth and his cock was now as hard as it had ever been. Shelly pulled the foreskin back just enough for the tip of Mike's cock head to be visible. She leaned over and moaned with pleasure as she licked all around the head of her lover's cock.

As Mike got more aroused the head of his penis became more visible. Within seconds his big cock was erect and the pink shiny head fully exposed.

Shelly began to rub her clit through her jeans as she licked and sucked the head of Mike's cock. It was only a few minutes before Shelly said "oh god, I'm so turned on. My pussy can't wait any longer for that sexy cock to be inside it."

Shelly stood up and she removed Mike's shirt. He helped her to undress while she stood there stroking his cock. Dan watched as Mike rubbed his wife's tits. He then began to lick and suck them while he also fingered Shelly's clit.

After Mike had fondled Shelly's tits and pussy for another minute or so she told him to sit on the edge of the bed facing Dan. She turned around so she was also facing her husband.

Shelly moved into a position with one leg on each side of Mike's. She was rubbing her clit again as she looked directly at Dan and said "this is the exact same position I was in that first time I enjoyed his cock in the backseat of the car."

As Shelly continued looking at her husband she slowly lowered herself onto Mike's hard cock. She moaned and as her eyes rolled back she said "oh gawd, that feels sooo good. I get shivers going through my body every time that thick cock slides into my pussy."

Dan was as turned on as he'd ever been as he saw the pleasure in his wife's face. He could hardly contain his excitement and some pre-cum was already visible in the tip of the condom. Dan was moving his hips and trying desperately to pleasure his excited hard cock while watching Mike fuck his wife.

As Shelly rode Mike's cock her moans and squeals made it obvious just how much she was enjoying it. It was his wife's facial expressions that were getting to Dan the most.

She just kept looking directly at Dan with a look of pleasure on her face and in her eyes that he'd never seen before. He kept thinking about how beautiful and sexy his wife looked while she had another man's cock in her cunt.

As Dan continued to move his hips and thrust his cock Shelly recognized the expression on his face. Even though Dan was unable to provide any physical stimulation to his cock his wife knew from the look on his face that he was ejaculating.

Shelly looked down towards Dan's cock. When she saw the tip of the condom filling with cum she giggled and commented "oh sweetheart, it looks like you're enjoying yourself almost as much as I am."

Shelly stood up and after turning around she lowered herself back down onto Mike's thick hard cock. She looked back over her shoulder towards Dan and said "but I'm sure there isn't any way that you could ever feel as much enjoyment from anything as I do from riding this cock. Does it look as big in my pussy as it feels?"

Even after ejaculating Dan didn't fully lose his erection. As he watched Mike squeezing his wife's butt while thrusting his big thick cock in and out of Shelly's hairy pussy, Dan's cock was getting hard again.

After riding Mike's cock for a few minutes with her back towards Dan, Shelly got off her lover's lap and moved to the end of the bed. She stood bent over with her hands on the bed and as Shelly looked towards Dan she said "now I'm going to let you see how much I enjoy being Mike's fuck bitch."

Mike had stood up and moved into position directly behind Shelly. The words were barely out of her mouth when Mike grabbed her butt then rammed his cock deep into her pussy. As he began to fuck her fast and hard Shelly screamed out "oh my god yes, fuck me Mike."

Dan was again getting incredibly turned on at seeing the expressions of pleasure on his wife's face while she squealed and moaned. Even though he was already extremely turned on Dan's excitement increased as he watched Mike grab Shelly by the hair and pull her head back. Shelly screamed out "oh god yes, I'm your fuck bitch Mike, Fuck me hard and make me cum all over your big cock."

As Shelly moaned loudly Dan watched her eyes roll back and he knew his wife was beginning to orgasm. Mike continued pulling her head back by her hair and said "tell your husband again what you are."

Shelly screamed out "I'm Mike's fuck bitch and I love his big cock. My holes are for his pleasure only and I will do anything to have his cock inside me."

As Shelly panted and squealed with orgasmic delight for several seconds Mike continued thrusting his hard cock into her pussy. She then looked directly at Dan and said "oh my god he's so good. He's going to make me cum again."

From the expression on his wife's face if was obvious to Dan that she was again enjoying another incredibly wonderful orgasm.

Dan sat there with his cock hard and throbbing as he watched his wife getting fucked. He was amazed by her lover's stamina. Mike had already been fucking Shelly for more than ten minutes virtually non-stop and he still hadn't shot his load.

Shelly made a comment to Mike about him wearing her out and she was ready for him to be on top. She crawled up on the bed in front of Dan and laid on her back with her legs spread.

After Mike moved onto the bed he lifted Shelly's legs and held them back over her head in a position that fully exposed her cunt. With Shelly being directly in front of her husband in that position Dan was able to see both his wife's face and pussy at the same time.

As Mike placed the thick pink head of his cock between Shelly's pussy lips Dan was so aroused that he was wishing he could be stroking his cock. He kept thinking how beautiful his wife looked laying there biting her lower lip in anticipation of her lover's cock.

Dan watched Mike's eight inch thick cock slowly disappear into his wife's hairy pussy as she moaned with pleasure. With Mike on his knees holding Shelly's legs close together over her head he was in a position that allowed him maximum penetration.

As Mike began thrusting his big cock in and out of Shelly's cunt she had an expression of total contentment. She looked towards Dan and said "I just love having his cock so deep in me like this. It feels so big and so good."

Mike soon picked up his pace and Shelly began to pant and squeal with obvious pleasure. As Dan watched his wife moving her hips in rhythm with Mike she began breathing heavily then screamed out "oh my god Mike your big cock is making me cum again."

Dan kept watching as the full length of Mike's cock rapidly slid in and out of Shelly's hairy pussy. He could see creamy pussy cum oozing from his wife's slit down into her butt crack.

Never in his life had Dan seen his wife's juices flowing like they were. It was obvious that Shelly was enjoying an incredible orgasm. Seeing her excitement caused Dan to again start thrusting his hips as his hard cock was aching for pleasure.

Mike started thrusting his thick hard cock with very rapid short strokes. As Shelly's excitement increased she kept repeatedly saying "oh god, oh god."

As Shelly again began to orgasm she loudly exclaimed "oh god yes Mike, fill me with your cum, I need your hot cum in me now."

Within seconds Mike groaned loudly. As he began pumping thick cum into Shelly's cunt she trembled with orgasmic pleasure and screamed out "oh god yes, fill my pussy with cum."

At first Dan couldn't keep from looking at the expression of ecstasy on Shelly's face but then his eyes focused on the thick cock that was buried deep in his wife's pussy. Mike groaned loudly each time he rammed his cock into Shelly's cunt.

With each groan it was apparent that Mike was filling Shelly with more cum. The excitement was more than Dan could take. As he sat there watching Mike cum in his wife's cunt, Dan ejaculated for a second time into the condom.

When Shelly and Mike's excitement began to subside she sighed with pleasure and said "oh my god, that was even better than the other times. I've never cum so hard in my life."

Shelly looked towards Dan. When she noticed that his cock was no longer hard she said "by the looks of all that cum in your condom you enjoyed it too."

Shelly then smiled as she continued by saying "I bet you really like knowing that your fun is just starting. I think Mike filled my pussy with his biggest load of cum ever."

As Mike slowly removed his cock from Shelly's pussy he was still hard enough for the head of his cock to be peeking out from inside his foreskin. There was a long strand of cum hanging from the tip and Shelly exclaimed "oh my god Mike, I want that in my mouth."

Mike put his cock near to Shelly's mouth. After licking the cum from her lover's cock head she looked at Dan and said "oh god, I love licking the cum from his cock. Maybe some day you may get to enjoy that treat too."

Shelly instructed Dan to get on the bed with them. She removed her panties from his mouth and as she untied her husband's hands she told him "you are not to speak or touch yourself without my permission."

Shelly had her husband kneel in front of where she was laying. As Dan moved into position Shelly had Mike move behind her. She told her lover "please spread my legs and hold them back over my head. I want my darling husband to have a full view of the hairy cream pie he's going to eat."

As Shelly looked at Dan she told him "oh sweetheart, look at that delicious cream pie Mike made just for you. Now eat my pussy like a good hubby and enjoy all that delicious cream filling."

Dan had been waiting a long time for this moment. In his entire life, there was only one other time that he had cum three times in such a short period of time. As he looked at the thick white cum between his wife's protruding pussy lips he was even more excited than when he'd fantasized about it and his cock was getting hard again.

Shelly was biting her lip as she watched Dan put his head between her legs. As he leaned forward he pushed the tip of his tongue into Mike's warm fresh slimy thick semen. and started licking.

As Shelly felt her husbands tongue sliding between her pussy lips she moaned with pleasure and said "oh my god yes sweetheart, spread my lips and lick Mike's cum."

Dan was happy to follow his wife's instructions as he eagerly licked and lapped the cum in her pussy. Shelly was overcome by her pleasure and screamed out "oh god yes sweetheart, eat it! Push your tongue in deep and eat my delicious cum filled cunt."

Shelly enjoyed an incredible orgasm as Dan ate Mike's cum from her pussy. When her husband had finished licking her clean she told him "oh my god sweetheart, having you eat all my lover's cum turned me on so much. I can hardly wait for the next time you do it."

When Dan lifted his head from between her legs, Shelly could see her husbands cock was again rock hard. She smiled at him and said "now masturbate sweetheart and show us just how much you enjoyed eating my sexy lover's cum."

Shelly and Mike watched as Dan started stroking his excited cock. It was the first time he'd been allowed to touch himself that night and he quickly began to moan from the pleasure of having physical stimulation on his excited penis.

As Dan masturbated his cock Shelly made comments about the amount of cum already in his condom. She laughed and said "I know you're already thinking about how delicious all that cum is going to taste."

Shelly was going to make certain Dan didn't get to enjoy his pleasure for too long. She told him "now start jerking your cock as fast as you can sweetheart and when you're about to cum tell us how badly you want to eat it."

Dan began rapidly jerking his excited cock and Shelly prodded him on by saying "faster sweetheart, jerk it faster."

Within seconds Dan couldn't control himself then he groaned loudly and exclaimed "oh god yes, I can't wait to eat my own cum."

As Dan was filling the condom with his largest load of cum for the night he kept saying "oh Shelly, please make me eat my cum. I want to eat my cum for you."

Shelly could see the tip of the condom filling with even more thick white cum. She continued instructing Dan to jerk his cock until he had emptied every drop of his semen into the condom.

As Dan knelt between his wife's legs she instructed him to carefully remove the condom by turning it inside out as he rolled it off his cock. When he was within an inch of the end Shelly had him slide it off to keep the tip full of his cum.

After Dan removed his condom Shelly again lifted her legs and had Mike hold them with her feet back over her head. As she grabbed her butt cheeks and spread them, Shelly told her husband "place the open end of the condom against my butthole then put your finger into the tip."

Shelly continued "now start pushing your finger into my butt turning the full tip of the condom inside out and emptying your cum inside me."

As Shelly watched Dan follow her instructions she said "oh god yes, that's it. Push your sticky slime in nice and deep."

After Dan had the condom stretched out to it's full length Shelly knew her husband's cum was deep inside her butt. Shelly had a big smile on her face as she told Dan "now pull the condom out sweetheart then show Mike how much you enjoy eating your own cum from my butt."

Shelly was still holding and spreading her butt cheeks. As she watched Dan put his face near her butt she said "oh god yes, now push your tongue into my butt and eat it."

When Shelly felt her husband's tongue going into her butt she squealed with pleasure "oh yeh, eat my butt sweetheart. Push your tongue in deep and eat your cum from my butthole."

Dan buried his tongue deep in his wife's butt. As her husband proceeded to eat his cum from her butthole Shelly massaged her clit while she squealed and squirmed with delight. It didn't take long before her body trembled with orgasmic pleasure and she screamed out "oh sweetheart, I love when you eat my butt!"

When Shelly was satisfied that Dan had tongued and sucked every bit of his cum from her butt she sighed with contentment. She said "oh my god, this night has been wonderful! We definitely need to do this again and do it often."

Shelly looked up at Mike then pulled his head towards her and they kissed. She smiled and asked "do you mind if my husband watches us have sex? It really turns me on having him see how good you are and how much you satisfy my desires."

Mike replied "nope, I don't mind at all. Actually, I'm ready right now for him to watch us again."

Shelly saw Mike's cock was hard and she happily responded "oh god yes, I'm ready too!"