Husband Wants to Watch Her Pt. 05

Story Info
Wife makes husband do more than watch.
8.7k words
4.42
23.2k
33

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bmp5708
bmp5708
336 Followers

This story is the continuation in a series. It is suggested that you read the prior segments before proceeding.

**********************************************************************************************************

Dan had been waiting a long time to watch his wife and her lover having sex. Actually getting to have that pleasure excited him even more than he had expected.

Although Shelly's lover had already fucked her long and hard he wasn't done. He was anxious to fuck her again while having her husband watch.

Mike never fully lost his erection. He was ready for a second round of sex with Shelly.

Dan watched as Mike rubbed his wife's tits and fingered her pussy while she stroked his big cock. Shelly pulled back the foreskin on her lover's uncut cock. After licking and sucking him she smiled at her husband.

"Well sweetheart, it looks like you get to enjoy a double feature tonight."

It wasn't long before Dan was once again watching Mike thrust his big cock in and out of Shelly's pussy. Within a short time Dan's cock was hard but his wife told him not to touch himself.

The fuck session went on for fifteen minutes with Shelly and her lover in various positions. When Shelly suggested that Mike fuck her doggy style he was happy to oblige.

"You know that would be a great position for your husband to get a real close up view of his wife's pussy being fucked."

Shelly was in agreement. She instructed Dan to lay face up with his head at the foot of the bed.

Shelly got in the doggy position with her hairy pussy directly over her husband's face.

"Oh god yes Mike, this is perfect. Stick your big cock in me and make me bark."

Dan's face was within inches of his wife's very fucked pussy as he watched the shiny pink head of her lover's penis pushing between her lips. He could hardly contain his excitement at having such a close view of Mike's thick cock fully disappearing into Shelly's cunt.

Shelly squealed with pleasure as Mike grabbed her butt cheeks and began fucking her. Almost immediately she looked between her legs at her husband.

"Oh sweetheart, lick my clit while I'm getting my pussy fucked."

Dan lifted his head. As he licked his wife's clit she began to orgasm.

"Oh my god yes, lick me sweetheart!"

Dan kept licking his wife's clit as Mike's thick cock slid in and out of her pussy just inches above his face. It took little time before Mike shoved his cock deep into Shelly's cunt.

Mike groaned loudly. When Dan saw his balls tighten he knew Shelly's lover was filling her pussy with another big load of his hot white cream.

After completely draining his balls Mike slowly removed his cock from inside Shelly's pussy. She looked between her legs at her husband.

"Oh my god sweetheart, just look at the big cock that was in my pussy. Be a good hubby and lick it. Lick Mike's cock and taste my delicious pussy cum on it."

Without hesitation Dan moved his tongue up and down Mike's cock. Shelly was ecstatic by the sight.

"Oh god yes Mike, he's licking your cock. Can you believe it? My husband is licking your cock."

Mike chuckled at Shelly's comment.

"He needs to do more than lick to get the full taste of your pussy."

"Oh my god yes, he should do more than lick it'"

Shelly giggled.

"Oh god yes, do it sweetheart. Suck Mike's cock for me."

Shelly watched as Dan licked the head of her lover's penis then took it into his mouth. She was delighted by the control she had over her husband.

Dan had Mike's cock in his mouth and his own penis was fully erect. Shelly wrapped her hand around her husband's cock and began jerking him.

"Oh my sweetheart, are you going to cum while you have a man's cock in your mouth? Oh goodness, I think you are. You're going to cum on yourself while sucking a cock!"

Despite Shelly's humiliating comment Dan couldn't control himself. Streams of cum shot on his belly as his wife jerked him off.

Shelly was giddy with excitement from making her husband cum on himself as he sucked her lover's cock.

"Oh my goodness sweetheart, I never knew you enjoyed men too. I'll make sure this isn't the last time you get that pleasure."

Shelly made certain to jerk every bit of cum onto Dan's belly.

"I hate to end the pleasure you're getting from Mike's cock but I'm sure you've got it clean. Now it's time for you to clean my pussy."

As Mike removed his cock Dan sighed from the pleasure of release his wife had given him. He also felt the full humiliation from being made to suck her lover's cock. That was not a desire he ever had.

Shelly continued to giggle as she spread her pussy lips. She lowered herself onto Dan's face allowing Mike's semen to drain into her husband's waiting mouth

"Oh god yes sweetheart, stick your tongue deep in my cunt and eat me. Lick and suck Mike's delicious seed from my hot fucked hole."

Shelly enjoyed riding her husband's face for several minutes making certain he cleaned every bit of Mike's cum from her cunt. She moaned with pleasure the entire time.

"Oh yea, I love having a husband who cleans my pussy and eats my lover's cum."

During the next few weeks, Shelly allowed her husband to watch her having sex with Mike a number of times. She enjoyed it more each time and was ready to take things further.

Mike was spending nearly every night at Shelly and Dan's house. He was sleeping in the master bed with her while Dan stayed in the guest room.

When Dan wasn't allowed to watch his wife and lover, Shelly used a baby monitor to let her husband hear them. He was instructed to wear a condom and hump his bed while listening to them.

On the following mornings Shelly would spread her legs and make her husband worship her pussy. She then made Dan suck his cold slimy semen from the condom for her amusement.

Every time that Dan was allowed to watch his wife and her lover, he was required to lick and suck Mike's cock clean afterwards. That was a task he didn't enjoy but Shelly loved to make her husband do it.

It didn't take long before Shelly realized she would enjoy watching her husband suck her lover's cock from start to completion.

Dan arrived home later than usual after a Friday at work. Shelly and Mike were in the front room.

Shelly had an impish smile as she greeted her husband.

"You're late sweetheart. You must have had a hard day at the office. Mike and I have been waiting for you. We have a special treat in mind that I'm sure will enjoy."

Dan smiled and felt an immediate stirring in his pants.

"Oh? Well this is a nice surprise. My day pretty much was a bitch but I think it's about to get much better."

Shelly giggled.

"Yes, there's no doubt it's about to get better. I did some shopping during my lunch today and bought you a present. It's in your bedroom."

Dan gave his wife a quizzical look then went into the bedroom. On the bed was a pink lace bikini panty. He read the note laying beside it.

"Happy Friday sweetheart! Remove your clothes and put on this pretty panty for me. Join Mike and I for your very special surprise."

Dan wasn't certain what to expect? Shelly knew of his panty fetish but she had never instructed him to wear panties while watching her have sex with Mike. It seemed odd but he was happy to fulfill her wishes to earn the pleasure he enjoyed.

A few minutes after Dan had left the front room he returned wearing the pink lace bikini panty. His penis was fully erect. It had gotten hard as soon as he put the panties on.

Shelly was grinning as she and Mike watched her husband enter the room.

"Oh sweetheart, you look so pretty in your new panty. Doesn't he look pretty Mike?"

"Well I don't know about pretty but with panties on he's dressed appropriately for what he's going to do."

Dan felt embarrassed at having Mike see him wearing panties. As he stood red faced in front of Shelly and her lover, Dan was wondering about Mike's comment.

Shelly giggled as Mike stood up.

"Okay sweetheart. Come over here and open Mike's pants."

Dan looked confused. Usually Shelly was the one who opened Mike's pants.

"What do you mean? I'm not sure I understand."

"Come on now, you've watched me do it. I want you to open Mike's pants just like I would."

Mike had his hands on his hips and was smiling. Dan's hands were shaking as he unbuttoned and unzipped Mike's pants.

"Now pull them down sweetheart along with his underwear."

Dan did as Shelly told him, exposing her lover's thick uncircumcised cock.

"Oh god yes sweetheart. Just look at that big delicious uncut cock. Isn't it sexy? Now rub it for me. Rub Mike's cock and balls just like you've seen me do it."

Dan was not thrilled by what his wife was making him do. Mike just smirked as Shelly bit her lip and giggled while she watched.

"I bet it feels strange for you to be rubbing a big cock and feeling it getting even bigger. It felt strange to me the first time. The only one I had ever rubbed was yours."

Shelly sighed as she watched her husband rubbing her lover's cock.

"Oh god sweetheart, that is so hot watching you play with Mike's cock. Now do what I like to do. Get down on your knees and lick it. Pull his foreskin back and lick the head of his penis."

Mike grinned at Shelly as both watched her husband get on his knees and do exactly as he'd been told.

"Now stroke it while you lick it. Lick all around the head of Mike's cock."

Shelly watched Mike's cock getting erect as her husband stroked and licked it. Within seconds the entire shiny pink head of her lover's penis was visible as it emerged from the foreskin.

"Oh god yes sweetheart, now put your lips over the head and take it into your mouth. That's it. Now suck it. Suck his cock like I do. Suck it for me."

Dan was surprised by how stretched his mouth felt. He'd had Mike's cock in his mouth before when he cleaned it but that was always after he had ejaculated. This time it felt bigger than the other times and Dan could tell it was still growing.

Shelly was fully enjoying her husband's submissiveness.

"Oh my goodness sweetheart, I didn't know I had a husband who sucked cock. I've never seen this side of you before but I love it. I love having you enjoy the same things as I do."

Mike's thick cock was hard and fully erect. He was grinning with pleasure and shook his head as if in disbelief.

"Yea babe, I never imagined your husband liked sucking cock. Between you and him my pleasure will never stop."

Dan glared up at Mike. It seemed humiliating enough to be wearing panties and sucking the cock of his wife's lover. Now he was hearing it wouldn't be the only time.

The entire scenario caused Shelly to giggle more and she knew it was about to get better.

"I'm so pleased sweetheart at seeing how quickly you've learned to give Mike a blow job. Now I'm going to teach you how to finish up and get that delicious treat I know you desire."

Shelly instructed her husband to keep his mouth over just the head of her lover's penis and to wrap his hand around the shaft at the base.

"Now slowly stroke the shaft. As you're stroking, move your mouth around on the head in a circular motion and lick it at the same time. Be sure to keep your tongue active on his penis."

For the next few minutes Shelly watched her husband and made comments.

"Now increase the speed and length of your stroking sweetheart. Slide your hand up and down the full length of his shaft as you continue the circular motion with your mouth. Oh yea, that's it. Just keep licking. It won't take long now for you to get your reward."

Mike kept his hands on his hips while enjoying the pleasure Dan was giving him. He smiled at Shelly.

"Oh god yes babe, you're a great instructor and your husband is a fast learner. I'm going to give this good little cocksucker a nice tasty treat."

Shelly bit her lip to keep from laughing. Mike was moaning faintly and she recognized the sounds he was making.

"Oh sweetheart, stroke his cock faster. You're going to get your reward!"

Dan felt Mike's fat cock throbbing inside his mouth. As her lover moaned with pleasure Shelly noticed a glob of thick white cum ooze through the pink lace panty her husband was wearing.

As Mike unloaded a thick stream of cum into Dan's mouth, Shelly watched her husband uncontrollably ejaculating in his panties.

"Oh my god, he loves it Mike. He got so excited from sucking your cock that he cum in his panties."

Shelly couldn't keep from laughing at seeing the expression on her husband's face as Mike filled his mouth with several streams of warm slimy semen.

"Swallow it sweetheart. Swallow it all just like I do. It tastes so good."

Mike watched Dan swallowing his load. He sighed with pleasure as the last drops of cum drained from his cock.

"Oh yea, that's the way to do it you good little panty wearing cocksucker. We'll both be enjoying that pleasure from now on."

Dan removed Mike's cock from his mouth. He sighed as he looked up at his wife's lover. Shelly was smiling.

"Isn't that wonderful to hear sweetheart, Mike likes having you suck his cock. I like it too and will let you do it whenever he wants. You will obey him just like you do me."

Dan acknowledged Shelly's comment. His wife stood up and undressed then sat back down on the sofa and spread her legs.

"Now it's my turn for some pleasure too. Mike be a dear and eat my hot horny cunt then we'll let my husband watch while you fuck my butt. I want him to have a nice treat to enjoy when he eats my butt hole."

Mike smiled as he got on his knees between Shelly's spread legs. Dan watched the pleasure in his wife's face as her lover ate her cunt.

After several minutes Shelly turned around and got on her knees. Her lover's cock was again erect. As Dan watched Mike shove his thick cock up his wife's tight butt hole she screamed with pleasure.

"Oh my god yes! Fuck my butt Mike. Fuck my butt hard and fill me with your seed."

Shelly squealed and screamed with pleasure by the long hard fucking her lover gave her. After Mike unloaded a huge load of cum in her rectum, Shelly squatted over her husband's face to allow him the special treat he enjoys.

The following weekend was Dan's birthday. It was also the weekend that Mike was throwing a bachelor party for a fraternity brother from his college days. Shelly had been invited to the bachelorette party on the same night.

Shelly came up with an idea to give her husband his most special birthday ever. Mike loved the idea and agreed to allow Shelly to have her fun.

"You know sweetheart, Mike and I both have parties to attend on Saturday. We don't want you to be alone on your birthday so Mike would like for you to join him and his friends for the party. We will celebrate your birthday after we all get back home."

Dan was hesitant but Shelly insisted.

"You know if you really want the special present I have for your birthday, you will go out with Mike and enjoy yourself."

Dan knew by the look Shelly was giving him that he definitely wanted her present and agreed to go to the party.

On Saturday night Dan went with Mike to the bachelor party while Shelly went out with the girls. After a full night of drinking at a number of strip clubs Dan and Mike returned to the house. Shelly had gotten back shortly before them and was quite drunk.

Shelly made a comment about the guys having a good time and looked at her husband with a mischievous smile.

"So is my birthday boy ready for his special present? I bet you're even more anxious for it after watching all those women taking their clothes off."

"Well I have been looking forward to it ever since you mentioned it a few nights ago."

Shelly giggled. She instructed her husband to remove all his clothes while Mike moved a big lounge chair in a position facing the sofa. Shelly had Dan take a seat in the chair. His penis was already getting erect as he anticipated watching his wife and her lover.

As she often did, Shelly tied her husbands hands behind his back.

"I just want to make sure you don't play with yourself if you get too excited during the show tonight sweetheart. You'll have time to do that afterwards."

By the time Shelly had finished restraining his hands Dan was fully aroused.

"Now we just need to wait for the others sweetheart."

"The others? What others?"

"The guests for your surprise birthday party. They should be here at any time. Now there will be no more talking from you."

Shelly reached under her skirt and removed her black lace bikini panty. She allowed her husband to sniff the gusset then balled it up and stuffed the panty in his mouth.

Mike came up behind Shelly and nibbled on her neck. Dan watched as his wife's lover began to fondle her tits through her top. As she moaned lightly Shelly whispered to Mike.

"So how many of the guys will be here?"

"At least fifteen. There were very few non-takers."

"Fifteen? Oh my god, that's more than I expected."

"Too many?"

"Oh god no. I'm sure I will enjoy it. As long as it won't bother you."

"Nope. I know I'm better than all of them."

The doorbell rang and when Mike opened the door a group of drunken guys walked in. Dan recognized the men from the bachelor party. He felt

embarrassed by having them see him naked with an erection.

Mike laughed as he brought attention to Dan.

"You guys all know the birthday boy. As you can see he's anxious for his party to begin."

Some of the guys made humiliating comments but most just wished Dan a happy birthday.

Mike then introduced the guys to Shelly.

"And here's the beautiful woman who is going to provide the entertainment for the party."

Shelly was biting her lip then welcomed the guys.

"I'm really happy you were able to join us to celebrate my husbands birthday. I promised him a special present that I know he's going to love. I hope you're good and horny from your fun at the strip clubs tonight."

After unanimous agreement amongst the men Shelly looked towards her husband with her sweet mischievous smile.

"Happy birthday sweetheart! I already know you are horny and I'm ready to give you your present."

As Mike turned on the music that Shelly had picked out she mentally prepared herself for the fun she was about to have. She looked seductively towards the group of men standing in her front room as she began to dance.

For the next minute Shelly danced as seductively as she could with her husband, Mike, and seventeen other men watching her. She rubbed her tits through her top and occasionally rubbed her hand under her skirt between her legs.

The men were hooting and hollering as they watched.

Shelly turned her back towards the men and lifted her skirt exposing her bare butt. All along Dan had thought his wife was wearing pantyhose under her skirt. This was the first that he became aware she was wearing a black garter with stockings.

Dan was getting more aroused as he watched his wife doing a strip tease for a room full of men.

Shelly flipped the seat of her skirt back down and turned to again face towards the men. As she continued her dance, she lifted the front of her skirt to fully expose her bush for the eyes watching her.

As the group of men whistled and whooped Shelly squatted and spread her legs. With her cunt fully exposed she began to rub and finger herself. She was getting incredibly turned on as the men cheered her on.

"Oh yea Shelly, you are one hot sexy woman and that pussy looks wonderful. How about taking it all off for us now."

Shelly giggled and smiled as she stood back up.

"You know guys, this isn't just a strip show. It's a participation event for my husband's birthday. If I take my clothes off you have to do the same."

Dan was already shocked by what his wife was doing. He was in more disbelief at hearing her words as the men cheered louder.

"Alright then. If you're ready the tops come off first."

bmp5708
bmp5708
336 Followers