Husband Wants Wife to Help His Son

Story Info
Problematic son needs sexual relieve; wife helps but...
1.9k words
4.31
48.3k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have lived with my new husband for the last 5 years and we have been having a great time together after our first marriages have gone awry. Last year his son, Fabio, had to move to our house due to behavioural issues, having lived with his mother before. He is a good boy but has a minor level of autism which, sometimes, makes him seem absent minded or just mildly inconvenient. He is now 18 years old, and, as far as I can tell, never had a girlfriend.

Lately something odd started to happen; maybe because I am a new woman to him, maybe because he saw me in a Bikini or, who knows, even naked, in the shower; anyway, it is very clear he has been developing a crush on me, or should I say, a strong sexual desire.

Whenever he sees me, it is very obvious he has a hard on and, all of a sudden, he has to jerk-off; most of the time he does it in the bathroom by himself or his room, but, sometimes, he does it in front of me and my husband.

This is starting to be very inconvenient, to say the least, and I had no idea what to do about it.

After a specific very distressing event, my husband decided to talk to me about an idea he had:

"Sil, I know this is very odd what I am about to ask you, but keep in mind we have a very uncommon situation on our hands."

I was curious where this conversation was going... He continued:

"I think...", he said in a very ashamed way, "that you could help Fabio out".

"I would love to..." I answered. "I just don't have any idea how!"

"Well, please do not be angry, but, do you think you could jerk him off once in a while?"

I was completely surprised with that! First of all my husband is very jealous and protective and, second, this is almost incest if one thinks about it.

To my surprise, trying to be a cooperative wife, I said:

"How would it work?"

"Well Sil, I am not really sure, but maybe, when we feel he is too, let's say, out of control, you could take him to a private place and relieve him."

"By "relieve " you mean jerk him off?"

"Er,,,, yes...."

"And you wouldn't mind about it?"

"I know it sounds strange, Sil, but I don't know what else to do. In fact I am worried that he might get aggressive at some point."

My husband had a point - so far Fabio was able to reduce the pressure (sexual drive) by himself but, who knows where this might lead some time?

"OK, this is way strange but I think I could be of assistance; I will try to do it, but please, I want to make sure you are OK with it and that, should it be necessary, we cancel this plan. We have to be able to stop it if I want to."

"Sure Sil... the only thing I ask you is that I don't really want to see it or even know about it... this is very strange to me..."

"To you?" I started laughing.

"Of course, it is much worse to you, but please, keep in mind it is hard and a bit humiliating to imagine my wife with someone´s dick in her hand, even if this person is my son."

We didn't have to wait long. Fabio had already a huge hard on, looking at me, while we were watching TV and my calves were showing. My husband found an excuse to leave home and I decided it was the moment we were waiting to act upon the issue at hand. No pun intended.

"Fabio..." I said "I want to go to your room with you."

"Why mom?" Yes, he calls me mom.

"I want to help you feel more comfortable."

He didn't really understand it, but he went anyway.

As soon as we arrived at his room I made him lay down and relax. I should have felt weird but, the truth is that, in my mind, I had to take control and think about this as a mission, as a regular task.

"Fabio, I will touch you /rweenie... do you want mommy to do that?"

He kept staring at me without understanding what I meant, so I decided to slowly caress his legs and methodically slid my hand up. He started moving and went to hold his own dick. I said:

"Let mom do this for you...".

Still, he had no sign of understanding the situation.

Slowly I touched his dick, he moved a little but let me move in the general area; I caressed his prick under his shorts and moved my hand to hold it. I was not prepared for what happened then. First of all, I had never really looked at his penis and it was huge! Thick and long! Second, it was pulsating, alive! As soon as I touched it a wave of sperm jumped right into my face, mouth and dress. And I mean "wave". I had never seen so much cum in my life.

Fabio grunted and was clearly loving it.

"Mom I loved it... thanks!"

I was still in a bit of shock. I said he could ask me anytime he needed and left his room.

I went straight to the bathroom to take a shower, but, the truth is that I left that cum smell hanging for a while, I savoured it and, finally, thinking about my step son´s dick, I masturbated.

OMG, this is crazy! I have to take control of the situation, was my responsible voice whispering in my head.

After my husband was back we simply did not talk about it and led our lives as if nothing was happening.

The next day, while my husband was away and I was working on the computer, I suddenly felt that Fabio was behind me. He had his dick in his hand and was masturbating furiously. I said:

"Fabio, let me help you with that."

I put him seated on the office sofa and, slowly, started jerking him off. This time I knew what to expect and was able to take control of the situation. Or so I thought... one minute after I started my operation, I could feel that huge, strong pulsating dick in my hands, and started to improve the process, by holding his balls, caressing the head of his cock and moving my hand in a more exciting way for him.

Fabio, of course, loved it and, after a few minutes, was ejaculating again. This time I had a towel nearby, although the smell still filled my nostrils.

Instead of letting it go immediately, I made sure I pumped as much cum as I could and enjoyed a bit longer the sensation of that strong tool in my hands.

This time, instead of going directly to the shower, still with my hand in his cock, I decided to have a little chat:

"Hi Fabio, does your mommy make you happy this way?"

"Very much mom..."

I kept slowly stroking his member and it seemed to be working.

"Do you want mommy to keep doing this to you?"

"Yes mom... please..."

While we were talking the tool went completely back to service, and I started doing it again. My objective was to have him really spent tonight.

"Oh mom... this is so good... please, keep going..."

His voice was sounding more mature, deeper... I liked that... It seemed that I had touched something inside of him, something that could make him more present, more himself.

On the other hand, I was clearly excited; no disguising it... I could feel my pussy wet, my eyes glued on that beautiful cock, while my hands touched every inch around his sex.

This time he was able to last for 5 minutes and, again, I went directly to the shower and, one more time, came with my hand in my pussy, desiring that cock for myself.

In the next 5 days, I masturbated Fabio once or twice a day... We were already on a routine, until one day, he asked me to touch his dick on my breasts. I did it and, the next day he was touching my belly, and then my legs, and then my feet and, finally, one day, I was naked. I could not lie to myself anymore, we were having sexual games, although I was only masturbating him so far.

It had been a couple of weeks but I was already naked masturbating my step son and letting his dick touch me anywhere he wanted me to. I was making poses and even letting my body touch his body.

I also started masturbating myself - firstly, discreetly, but finally furiously. I was masturbating Fabio, laying down on his side, while simultaneously masturbating myself with the other hand. I came many times like this - sometimes two times before he did.

The next step was clear, and I knew it, I was going to suck his dick.

In one of our sessions I finally let it go, and slowly started approaching my mouth to that beautiful prick. I opened my mouth and accommodated that wonderful piece of meat inside my mouth, while licking his cock head. I loved it, there was no way back. He loved it even more. He would come in my mouth, in my face, on my hair... I loved having that smell. If my husband noticed something he didn't say anything since we were still on no-talk-over-this basis.

The truth is that we were not having sex, but I was coming every single day with a young cock in my mouth and drinking so much cum I could be a pussy myself.

One of these days I was so lost in lust that Fabio asked me to cum on my ass. I immediately stayed on my knees and offered him my ass and, of course, my wet pussy for him to come on it. I don't think he did it on purpose but, while he was jerking off with his cock right in front of my slit, he did a movement that ended up generating his penetration.

I was surprised and I guess he was even more; I don't think he knew what was happening but this made things even worse... he started moving and, crazy with desire as I was, I accepted it.

That cocked fucked me hard... I would not be able to have pleasure with my husband again. I knew it right there and then. This was a much better quality penis. Much larger, much younger.

He didn't waste any time. He fucked me hard, made me come a couple of times and, finally, came inside of me. I wouldn't take it anywhere else... I wanted that cum inside of me.

From that day on, he would fuck me in different positions, in different holes, anywhere him and I wanted it. There was no mistake about it. He was my lover, he was my man. He owed me. And, in a strange way, he knew it. The autistic boy has taken control of his mommy. He was the one giving directions, deciding what was happening and in what rhythm.

As if things couldn't be more strange, my husband took notice of my desire, of his son's desire and of what was going on. I could not pretend any longer that I wanted to have sex with him. He finally said something about the whole affair:

"I want to watch..."

And then, right there, I knew what our arrangement would be from now and to the future.

Once in a while he would watch us fucking and masturbate wildly. We would still sleep together, but my man was now his young son and we all loved that new arrangement.