All Comments on 'Husband Wants Wife to Help His Son'

by Mister_Zeta

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This story is simply told in somewhat non-erotic steps. For example, next, I, then I, after that I. Additionally, I have worked in the mental health field for my adult entire life. In your next story leave out the part about him having autism. It will keep staff at literotica from having to legally provide social workers / commonwealth cabinet workers in commonwealth (state you live in) with your contact information (legally mandated because of adult neglect laws verses being shut down for contributing to the fact thereof), because "exploitation and adult neglect" you will recall in your story, even the father wanted this to happen, whether are fiction or not are Felonies, in every single 50 states; and it might keep the state in which you live from providing your home residence, with a very appropriate adult having a developmental disability welfare check and safety investigation. one can only hope there is not an adult with that diagnosis, male or female living in your residence. I seriously doubt you could use "it was just inspiration for fiction" and very poorly chosen fiction, an adult having "autism" to satisfy such an investigation. SERIOUSLY, why would you write something like that! This is adult neglect and I suspect Literotica will take it down once they realize what they have published / posted. I also suspect my comment will not be posted. But that too, will not be the first time!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

mmm ... takes me back to when mom cured my wet dreams ...So Good !

Drummer7Drummer75 months ago

I thought this was fantastic. More please. I loved the kinkiness of it. It was great!

Nutman99Nutman995 months ago

Awesome story. Definitely hope you write a sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMister_Zeta@Mister_Zeta
60 year old brazilian guy who never wrote before but found that Literotica is a great way to share its dreams and desires.