Husband Watching Wife Taken Pt. 01

Story Info
An innocent beginning and planning a party.
1.7k words
3.59
86.8k
58
8

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is what I perceive would happen with a loving husband and wife in a situation beyond the control of either. IT IS A WORK OF FICTION, PURE FANTASY!

In No way does it condone the actions of the characters involved. If a forced sex, or sexual sadism bothers you, please move on to another story. It is titled "Real" because I believe it accurately portrays how a husband would or should respond in this type of situation.

The REAL Husband watching

his Wife being taken

(Part One)

An innocent beginning and planning a party

I am sure you have read accounts of a Man's conservative Wife being taken by a bunch of young brutes in front of him. They all seem to end with the man jerking off enjoying the site of her honor taken and her somewhat willing infidelity. More times than not, it doesn't unfold that way. It takes time for a man to make the journey from faithful wife to enjoying her as a hot slut. This is how it should unfold in the Real world.

Melody and Jake were a young couple and she married him straight out of college. She was mid 20's and him 30 years old. They were both fit professionals making a life together. They lived in a small cookie cutter housing community, hoping to buy their second house and start a family. The opportunity presented itself to buy a relative's 3-bedroom house at a good price. They jumped on it and they felt they were on the way to a bigger and better life.

Jeff was a lawyer at a small law firm, and Melody, Mel as everyone called her, worked in the legal department of a national cable news station. Mel would work normal hours as Jake had to work late at least once a week. They decided they would have All New furniture in the new house, so Mel ordered furniture, Drapes, Kitchenware, and all the creature comforts they would need. They planned an open house party to kick things off and meet the neighbors. Mel made friends with one female neighbor 12 years her senior, her name was Julie (Jules). Jules was happy to offer to help her new neighbor with her upcoming party.

Not that it really matters in cases like this, But I'll describe these women to you. Melody was 5 foot 7 inches tall, very light brown hair, 120-pound athletic body with perky C-Cup breasts. Jules was older but kept in good shape and was proud of her 5-foot 10-inch frame, blonde hair, weighing in at 135 pounds, proud standing D-Cup breasts. When dressed up she had no problem turning heads. The two women planned the party and planned out how they would dress for the big night. They decided not to be too slutty, but if you "have it", you should show it and flaunt it as well. They both agreed they "had it" and would show some of it.

The two ladies worked to plan the "Meet Your Neighbors" meet and greet party. They hired a caterer for the event, printed Invitations to be sent out, even hired a bartending agency to serve the event. The caterers would deliver a cold food and sandwich spread, the bartender would show up with a small bar on wheels and stock for the event, and the printer would have the invitations printed 14 days before the event. Everything was going along perfectly, and the ladies even scheduled a spa and hair/make up day for themselves. It was going to be a great party, and Mel was happy as she could be. Jules also was enjoying the planning as she didn't have the opportunities to throw her own parties, because her Husband Robert traveled for work and was gone up to two weeks at a time. So, she was happy to be involved, and overjoyed to have a new friend.

As time went on and the party date approached, Mel was getting nervous about being ready. Two weeks before the party she only had the new Bedroom furniture and dinning room set. She was still waiting on the living room set, tables, and a stand-alone chair. She had already bought the new table lamps, one pedestal lamp, a display case, new curtains and decorations for the room. She was waiting on two couches, one love seat, another chair and both ottomans. She looked at a room with a display case, a single chair, an area rug and the lamps. She was getting nervous that things were on backorder, even though the furniture store told her everything should be there in time for her party.

Mel and Jules started making out the invitation envelopes, covering their block and a block on either side of them. They mailed them 14 days before the party date, giving plenty of time for the mail to be delivered. All Rsvp's were to be sent back via mail and the girls would start the process of the making the guest list for the caterer.

As it turned out It was looking like Mel's worries were justified and correct. The Monday before the party and she didn't have the furniture and the store wasn't giving her any comfort in their answers about a date of delivery. She and Jules were brainstorming on what to do and how to handle this with the party in just five days. Jules came up with a suggestion that wasn't preferred but would alleviate the problem for sure. She suggested that they move the party down the street to Her house.

Jules and Robert owned a five-bedroom home designed in the style of a country home. It had a wraparound porch that covered the front and both sides, and huge living room and dining area, and plenty of room for socializing in the main Foyer as well as the living room and formal Parlor. The biggest problem was how to inform the invited guests to the move and the new address. It was much to late to mail out corrections to the invitations, and they didn't have a phone number list of the invited. Then Mel had a brainstorm of an idea...Why not just hand deliver the corrected invitations to each mailbox of the previous invited, and make a bread board sign to put in front of Melody's house? They both agreed that was the prudent way to proceed. Mel got on the phone and begged the printer to run and emergency reprint of the invitations, while Jules called a local sign company to make the a-frame sign for the front yard. The printer empathized with Mel's situation and told her to pick up the new invitations at noon the next day. Jules got the sign company to have a sign ready by Thursday morning, so it could be set up in front of the house for Friday night. The Girls had solved the immediate problem and felt pretty good about their solution, so they set forth to opening a bottle or two of wine for the afternoon. They relaxed, drank some wine, and complimented themselves for being such a problem-solving duo.

As promised the new invitations were ready for Mel to pick up the next day at noon. They both spent Tuesday afternoon making out the envelopes to the addresses of the previously invited. Mel had an appointment to drop off paperwork to the accountant, concerning the purchase of their new home on Wednesday morning, so Jules offered to hand deliver each invitation while she was away.

Jules drove to each house and put the updated invitations in the mailbox for the residents, making sure that each was properly delivered to the addressee. The next day Jules picked up the sign for the front yard to inform those who may have not read or gotten the new invitations. All was back on track, so they moved on to cleaning and decorating Jules entire downstairs to prepare to serve their guests there. All was going as well as was expected, considering the last week change of venue and the scramble to adjust the party plans.

Now it was Friday morning, the day of the party, and the Girls were set for their Spa and beauty Salon morning. They had each purchased new dresses for the evening and wanted to look their best, and maybe a bit sexy at the same time. Mel had purchased a tight little black dress for the evening, that was low cut from the neck to show off quite a bit of cleavage and was short enough to land mid-thigh. She knew she would have to be careful bending as the dress would ride up even higher. But what if it did, she thought? She also bought a brand-new lacy panty and half bra set for underneath. Maybe some lucky neighbor Might get a glimpse of her undergarments, but she was young and beautiful, so what the hell if they did.

Jules had a whole other idea in mind when she bought her outfit. She would wear a button up the front dress, black on top and a spring floral pattern on the skirt. She would leave at least two buttons undone on top, and who knew around the bottom. It landed just below mid-thigh but with buttons undone it could open as much as she wanted when she walked. She wore a push up black bra to show off her ample breasts and decided to go without panties to avoid panty lines for the evening. They both had great looking legs, so they decided to go bare legged. They were set for the night.

Now all they needed to do was meet the caterer and set out everything the guests would need. The bartender was to be Ready at 6pm, and they would be dressed and ready to greet the neighbors. Mell got dressed and put the sign out in front of her house before locking up and walking down to Jules's house. She turned off the interior lights as to not confuse those who might show up there. She got to Jules's house just as the bartender and caterer were setting up.