Husband Watching Wife Taken Pt. 02

Story Info
A happy party turns bad.
1.7k words
3.81
63.6k
25
7

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is what I perceive would happen with a loving husband and wife in a situation beyond the control of either. IT IS A WORK OF FICTION, PURE FANTASY!

In No way does it condone the actions of the characters involved. If a forced sex, or sexual depravity bothers you, please move on to another story. It is titled "Real" because I believe it accurately portrays how a husband would or should respond in this type of situation.

The REAL Husband watching

His Wife being taken

(Part Two)

A happy party turns bad

Just as Mel entered the front hall, she saw Jules coming down the stairs. "My God Jules, I can almost see all the way up your dress," she exclaimed. Jules just delivered a devilish smile and continued down the stairs. Jules replied, "And you don't look like and prude schoolgirl either." They both snickered at their teenage wickedness and continued into the main living room where the caterer had just finished setting things up. Jules told the caterer what time to return, and that they should just come in and do whatever they had to do to clean up. She proceeded over to the bartender Sarah, who was a lovely woman dressed formally in a black pleated skirt and button up white blouse, but Sarah informed her she would load up everything by herself, as she had the company van with her. Now everything was set, it was starting to get dark, the porch lights were on, and Jules had music playing inside the house.

Just then Melody's phone rang, and she new by the ringtone it was her husband, Jake. He proceeded to tell her that he would be tied up at work and would get home until around 8pm. Then shower, dress, and get to the party would surely be after 9pm until he could get there. To say the least, Melody was disappointed with her husband, as he knew how important this party was to her but accepted it as just one more sacrifice, they both make to have the life they wanted. With Jules's husband out of town, the girls would just have to do this on their own. So, they resolved themselves to host the neighborhood by themselves, not knowing that this decision would out them both in great peril.

It was 6:50pm and the only people there were the bartender Sarah, Jules and Melody, but it was early yet as the party time was set for 7pm. Jules comforted Melody by telling her it was Friday after work, and people might want to be "fashionably late" for this type of function. Mel smiled back at her but was worried inside, that maybe this party turns out to be a flop. It was 7:15 until the first couple showed up, a Young mixed-race couple dressed nicely. She was a size 4 in a short black dress that clung to every part of her body, And 6-inch black heels. He was a medium toned black gentleman in dress pants and Polo shirt, which both ladies noticed he filled out nicely. They traded their niceties and He introduced himself as Ben and her as Missy. His 6-foot 3-inch frame towered over her, even in those heels. Melody greeted and spoke to them pleasantly while showing them the Bar and food layout. They both went to the bar to get started and Jules got two glasses of wine for her and Mel. After getting their drinks, the couple split up leaving Missy with the bartender and Ben went over to talk with the hostesses of the evening. Making small talk Ben told them his uncle was going to join them shortly, But Mel had no adverse feeling about another man joining them. Just then a noise came from the front porch and Ben said, "That is my uncle" and walked towards the front door. He returned with four other black men and both the girls started to have a bad feeling inside. Two of the Men walked to the rear of the living room and parlor, blocking any exit from those doorways. Ben and the other man approached Melody and Jules, while the fourth went over to the bar with Missy. Now the women knew they were in trouble, but still didn't quite understand what was to unfold.

Melody asked, "Aren't you going to introduce me to your friends Ben?"

"You will get to know them Intimately before this night is over."

Melody gazed over to see Sarah standing in front of the bar with her hands bound behind her back, and fear in her eyes. Just then she heard more noise out on the front porch. Jules straightened her back and proudly said, "This is My house, and I want you and your friends to leave." With just a fraction of a second between her words and his actions, Ben took the back of his hand and slapped her hard across her face, sending her one direction to the ground and her wine glass in the other. Laying there on the floor, Ben could see her bare pussy displayed from under her dress. She quickly pushed her dress down and Ben chuckled, "No need to hide yourself girl, I'll be up close and personal with that part of you very soon." Jules lay there crying and Melody went to her aid but not before Ben told her to get them both to sit on the couch.

"Let me tell you how this night is going to go for you two, No one else is coming to this party tonight, so my friends and I are going to have our Own party with you two as the entertainment for the evening," he exclaimed. Just then Ben motioned out the large living room window to someone out on the front porch. In walked two large men, boys really, carrying the A-Frame sign that was in front of Melody's house, and a cardboard box. They set up the sign in the foyer between the living room and parlor and handed the box to Ben. He opened it and poured the contents onto the hallway floor. Extreme fear came over both women as they looked down at all the new invitations explaining then change of address for the party. "My guys had to follow you around picking up every single one of these you delivered, But I'm certain we got all of them." The women know knew that nobody would know where to show up and possibly save them from the fate that awaited them.

Just then the man with Sarah yelled over to Ben, "Hey, can I have this one," to which Ben replied "She's for all you boys to share, but No One touches her ass. That is mine to take." They heard the man say to Sarah, "Not one movement or sound, do you understand me?" Sarah nodded her head yes, and Missy took the ropes off her wrists. Without warning or and spoken word, the man ripped open her blouse, and Missy removed it and her bra. "These tits are going to look great black and blue," he said as he roughly slapped them both right on the nipple. The pain in her face was obvious to Mel and Jules, but she didn't make a sound fearing even worse punishment. Sarah had worked bars and private parties for 15 years and knew how fast things could turn bad. She thought the wise move was to cooperate and see if a chance if escape presented itself.

The man and Missy walked Sarah over to the A-Frame sign, removed her skirt, bent her over it at the waist, tied her hands to the legs on one side, and her ankles to the legs on the other. Now she stood there in pantyhose, panties beneath, and modest heels, her breasts hanging free for anyone to play with or to abuse. He pulled out a knife and cut the rear waistband of her pantyhose, then just tore the thin material all the way through her legs and up to the waistband in the front. He wasted no time cutting the right side of her panties between the leg hole and the waist, leaving them dangle from the torn hose on the other side. The man went out front into the porch and returned with two more if his friends. Tears of fear ran down Sarah's cheeks, knowing all too well what was to become of her this night.

Ben directed the two newcomers to assemble both wooden coffee tables end to end in the parlor and push the couches back to the walls. "This is you stage for tonight and you'd better put a lot of effort into your performances for me, that is IF you want to survive this night unscathed." Horror filled both women as the realized this was not going to be a quick assault. This man wanted to use, abuse, and OWN the two women. Mel whispered to Jules that Jake would be coming around 9 O'clock and he would save them from their certain debaucheries Ben had planned for the night.

Missy spent her time handing out beer to all the Men, and then proceeded to force fucking Sarah with a wine bottle. As Sarah grunted from the rough assault with the bottle, Missy told her that Most of the Men assembled were much bigger than that bottle and would be using all her holes repeatedly. Enduring the ramming of the bottle in her pussy, and the other man sadistically pinching her nipples, all Sarah could do was cry out in pain. "If you can't silence that bitch, I'll get someone who can." The man simply undid his belt and let his 8 inches hang in front of Sarah's face saying, "Here you bitch, this will shut you up." With that she opened her mouth to scream, and he shoved the entire length into her mouth to the back of her throat. She gagged and bucked but he showed her no mercy, just kept shoving it all the way in and out until she matched his rhythm so that she could gasp for air in between the assaults on her throat. Meanwhile one of the other Men was stripping himself down to the waist, stroking his cock right next to Sarah's face.