Husband Watching Wife Taken Pt. 08

Story Info
Conclusion, plans made for a new life.
5.1k words
3.91
20.5k
16
5

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is what I perceive would happen with a loving husband and wife in a situation beyond the control of either. IT IS A WORK OF FICTION, PURE FANTASY!

In No way does it condone the actions of the characters involved. If a forced sex, or sexual depravity bothers you, please move on to another story. It is titled "Real" because I believe it accurately portrays how a husband would or should respond in this type of situation.

The REAL Husband watching his

Wife being taken story

(Part 8)

Conclusion, Plans for a new life

It was Monday night and Jake was a nervous wreck, due to not knowing about his Wife, Sarah and Jules, and those nagging sexual thoughts about Jules and Sarah had not left his mind. He just kept thinking about having a committed dutiful wife, and two wanton whores for his private use, all at the same time. He went to bed early because the girls were returning soon after breakfast, and he wanted to be well rested for the reunion. But he couldn't sleep and tossed and turned for hours before he got back up, made a few drinks, and wacked off to internet porn. Porn was OK in a pinch, but it never measured up to the lovemaking between himself and Melody. Plus, he still couldn't shake those thoughts of having Jules and Sarah as his own personal fuck-toys, that he could use in any manner he wished. Just the thoughts of what he could do to them without repercussions would make him shoot his load. Even if he could hide it from Melody, would the others tell her if he made a move towards his fantasy thoughts? He just drank down the last of the whiskey in his glass and went off to bed to dream his disgraceful demented thoughts.

Jake got up early Tuesday morning, ate breakfast, showered and shaved, got dressed in a nice pair of dress pants and shirt and polished shoes. He wanted to look nice for Melody and wanted to give the appearance of a loving husband awaiting his wife's return, although he knew his inner thoughts were anything but just husband and wife. Now he just sat with coffee and awaited the time when they would return home.

The car pulled up just 15 minutes later and Jake ran to the front porch, trying to get his first glimpse of his Melody and the girls. Just as in a movie, the driver opened the rear door and he saw legs with heels come out of the back seat. He kept staring until his wife finally emerged dressed in a new button up dress that fell 2 inches above the knee when she stood. Her hair and make up were impeccable, and the sun shining low behind her left nothing to the imagination about her figure and undergarments. Jules exited the far side of the car and walked up to Melody and gave her a lady like hug and they joined hands to walk up to the house. Jules's dress showed no seams or fasteners in front, just a smooth mid area highlighted by her bountiful breasts and an A-Line skirt bottom that was 2 inches shorter than Melody's. They both looked spectacular and sexy at the same time, and that caused Jakes cock to swell. After the driver brought the bags in, and all the hugs and kisses were given, they all went to the living room to sit and talk. They all knew that there were things they needed to share and things that would need to be worked out, but neither knew just how this conversation was going to play out, so they started the hard work in front of them.

Jakes initial inquiries were about Sarah and how she was proceeding. Melody informed him that Sarah stayed behind, needing much more help that one week could produce. Jake inquired further and was told Sarah had become a woman concerned only with satisfying Men with her body, like it was the only thing she had to offer. Then Jake asked, "What is to become of her and where will she go?" Melody said, "That depends greatly on what we decide here today, but we have time to make those arrangements." This excited the demented part of Jakes brain, but he pushed it aside to deal with today and the women in front of him.

"Well, what about you two girls," Jake asked openly? Jules started with a simple description of their week, "We were all in the same group therapy sessions of 8 women at the resort, and we learned that all of us are saddled with the same problems. We now realize that we can't forget what happened, nor can we wish away the effects it had on us, short and long term." Melody joined in "We have some injuries that will never heal on their own, some physical and some mental, but the one thing that is central to our recovery is that we Don't try to act like it never happened and force ourselves to be in the life we once were."

"Does That mean you don't want to be my wife anymore," Jake asked? "No honey, that's not what I'm saying at all, and I want to be your wife just as much as I ever wanted to," Melody said. Then Jules pulled out some paperwork from a manilla envelope she had, and Melody did the same, and they handed Jake the medical and psychological reports they had. Jake started to read them, but it was like information overload for him and was having problems trying to take this all in. Jules spoke up and said, "Let me give you the long and short readers digest version of all of this if I may?" Jake nodded his head in the affirmative and Jules continued, "Our parts below have been stretched beyond the ability of the body to recover from on its own, there was internal tearing that left us both much larger in those areas than we once were." Melody jumped in with, "And the damage done to our psyches and wellbeing is tremendous. The only way to get through any of this is by being totally honest with you and asking for your help to get as close as back to normal as I can."

Then Jules revealed a truth that Jake had not considered, "Robert is way to conservative, way to strict, and way to sheltered to even be able to deal with what happened. He will NEVER be able to be with me as I am, no less help me through all the trials to come." "So, you saying you will be getting a divorce," Jake asked? "Oh, for sure, once he finds out what happened, his male ego won't allow him to deal with the situation and he will have to leave," Jules answered. "Then how will you get yourself through all the changes to come," Jake inquired? Melody jumped in to answer, "She'll have Me to lean on and be a friend, and since you showed us so much kindness, I was hoping you could also help her and I to get through this." Jake immediately responded, "Well of course I'll be there in any way either of you need me." "That's a big relief, "Jules said.

Melody continued, "The medical and psychiatric reports were written for you, not for another doctor. They are given to you so you will know what to expect and how to deal with things that come up." "Can you give me a hint of what you're talking about," Jake asked? "Yes, keep in mind that neither of us has been touched by a man since we left, and we've been sheltered away in the resort, so there will be situations, words, touches that were once normal that are now going to trigger memories and feelings inside of us," Jules explained. "That is certainly understandable, but does that mean Melody and I can't return to a touching loving relationship," Jake asked? Melody jumped right in to answer, "No Dear, that's not what we're saying at all, quite the opposite, I need your touch and your love, both emotionally and physically, but we will have to find new ways of loving each other. Do you understand?"

Jake looked confused so Jules decided to explain it a bit more bluntly, "Look Jake, your wife won't feel the same to you during sex as she once did, and you won't feel the same to her." Jake still had a perplexed look upon his face, so Jules tried one more approach, "Jake...Slot B is bigger and tab A is the same size." Suddenly Jake clued in in what was being said and asked, "OK, but isn't there some type of plastic surgery to remedy that". Melody answered, "Of course there is, but I'm not even healed from the injury, and not having it done immediately, now I'm going to have to wait." "And what about Sarah, what is her condition," Jake asked? "She will suffer the mental effects of this for a long while. She is still in a state of serving herself up to any man she meets," Jules explained.

Melody felt happy that this was going so well with Jake, but her and Jules were worried as they haven't dropped the big bombshell on her husband yet. Melody got up off the couch and knelt in front of Jake and said pleadingly, "There is one more important thing Honey, and I hope you can do it for me." Jake told her, "Anything you need or want I will try my very best to do my sweet wife." She started slowly "Jules and I have discussed this at great length and think it is the best way forward. You had to deal with the thoughts and visions of me being used in ways neither one of us ever dreamt of, and that Must have wounded you on some level, And my friend is going to need someone to help her just as you have agreed to help me, I want you to take care of Jules also...in the same way your offering to take care of me."

Jake appeared as if he was hit by a truck when his wife continued, "Yes, I want to share you with Jules emotionally, physically and sexually so that she can heal also." Jakes body was stunned and not moving, but his mind was celebrating that his fantasy could be coming true. "Let me get this this straight, you want me to fuck her while I'm fucking you," Jake asked. "Well not at the same time, lets leave that for special occasions, but when she needs you, I want you to take care of her also," Melody said. As Jake was processing this, Jukes spoke up, "You understand you can't fuck Melody or me in the way we used to fuck before?" "Now I am confused," Jake replied. "Look at it this way Jake, you're going to have to explore sex with your wife just like you did when you were both single. Some of the things that used to do the job for both of you, may not work now. So, you both are going to have to experiment and try new and unusual things to make sex enjoyable for you guys. The same goes for me, I don't know what is going to work for me, so I need to experiment also," Jules explained. "Melody is being gracious enough to allow this, and if you're OK with it, I can get things figured out also," she remarked.

Just as Jake was about to respond Melody added this, "We both want you to know there will be No jealousy or animosities between any of us, and to show you that we have an offer to make to you. We both offer to willingly participate in any sexual position, scenario, or perversion you want us to. We were fuck-toys for a ruthless sadistic rapist, and we can easily offer ourselves and bodies to you." Jake was floored and wasn't sure he had just heard his wife offer what he thought she just offered. Melody unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out and began sucking it. Before he knew what was happening Jules said, "Hey you want to share that" and joined Melody between his legs. They each took turns on his cock as they giggled between themselves, until he blew his load over both their faces, and watched them lick each other clean. This new life was going to be amazing, Jake thought to himself.

Although Jake was overjoyed by what was transpiring, his hidden fantasy coming true, he thought he should just slowly test the waters with his actions but push the limits with his words, exposing any cracks that might exist in this new arrangement. "Jules, why don't you spend the night, but tonight in the spare room so Melody and I can have her first night back together," Jake suggested. "That would be perfect and give her a chance to talk to her husband and see how bad things are going to be for them," Melody added. Jules happily agreed and they all got ready to go out for an early diner. The girls were upstairs getting ready Jake walked in on them getting dressed. He asked, "Are you two really serious about what you proposed downstairs?" Melody said, "Absolutely serious, if you have doubts just give us a command and we will follow it." Jake thought for a minute and said, "Alright, wear insanely short dresses and No bras or panties. If I want to play, I don't want anything in my way." "No Problem, Lover," responded Melody. They both came bouncing down the stairs in very short front button up summer dresses. At the bottom of the stairs, they stood in front of Jake and lifted their dresses up to their waists and Jules asked, "Is this what you wanted boss?" Looking down he saw both pussies freshly shaved with lotion sparkling in the light and he said, "That is more than perfect, now get in the front seat and don't sit on your pretty dresses because I want to look at your piercings as I drive." They ran out to his truck, climbed in, and put the dresses around their waists. Jake thought, I can't be this lucky, when is this going to come crashing down around me, as he drove off.

Jake decided to push a little further to test the girls, so with Melody on the far side of the seat, and Jules in the middle, he said "Mel, why don't you Play with Jules's clit and don't stop until she comes." Melody didn't hesitate and reached down and started rubbing her to get her off. Jules said to Mel, "You're Going to have to rub it vigorously like you mean to hurt me, because after the abuse it needs a real rough tough." Mel responded with an insanely rough treatment of her clit, and she started to respond. Jules responded by unbuttoning her dress all the way and put Jakes hand in her nipples. "You're Going to have to pull really hard to get me off big boy," Jukes told him. He started yanking on her nipple ring and she said, "I said pull hard dammit," and she grabbed his hand and pulled until Jake thought her nipple ring was going to rip out. Driving with one hand, almost ripping Jules's nipple off with the other, Jules looked at Melody and said, "Yank that fucking clit", and when she did Jukes erupted in an orgasm squirting all over the dash in front of her.

"Wow, I never had an orgasm like that in my life" Jules yelled. She reached down to grab Jakes cock until he said, "No way, you don't get off without repaying Melody for her efforts, now you two change places". They swapped spaces in the bench seat of the truck without buttoning up Jules, and a truck along side honked at Jules with her entire front showing, and she waved and smiled at the driver. "OK sweetheart, unbutton your dress, turn around and hang over the seat and spread your legs". She did as he instructed and Jake could see all her piercings, thinking this could be fun. "Now Jules you finger fuck my sweet wife to an orgasm, and when she squirts, you keep on going until I tell you to stop." Jules went right to work but originally pushing three fingers all the way up to the knuckle into his wife's pussy. It wasn't long before she had the fourth finger inside her also.

Then Jake had an idea, "See if you can get your entire fist up in her." Jules pushed and prodded and in five minutes had her fist inside Melody's stretched pussy. "Now fist fuck her with your fist so I can watch my wife explode," Jake told Jules. She Fist Banged Melody with all her strength and Melody started making sounds that Jake had never heard before, but Jules kept going. Finally, Melody exploded with a scream that almost deafened both Jake and Jules and she completely soaked the seat beneath her, huffing and puffing like an animal. "Melody, you stay put and Jules, you lick up every bit of pussy juice in this truck." Jules immediately did as she was told, and when she was done, she said, "Oh there's more in here" and started licking Melody's pussy clean.

They got to the restaurant just as the girls got buttoned back up, and it was clear in their faces that they just enjoyed huge orgasms, you know that look a woman has after she has cum so hard reality is optional? They attempted to fix their hair and clothing but with being flustered they didn't hide any of what just happened. They got a booth and sat Jake in the middle with Melody to his right and Jules to his left, and they shuffled up close to Jake once seated. He immediately felt two hands rubbing his cock through his pants and began to get concerned that he had gone commando today, and that any precum would show through his pants.

Thankfully the waiter came to the table to take the orders, so they stopped stroking him but didn't let go of his cock as they ordered the food. Jake just ordered a cheeseburger with fries, Melody ordered a club sandwich, chips and extra pickles sliced long ways, and Jules ordered a small bone in steak with corn on the cob and sliced baked potato slices, and they all ordered drinks. Jake thought he would take advantage of them situation and told the girls to unbutton enough to show most of their tits before the waiter got back. Melody being smaller up top than Jules was able to undo buttons almost to her waist and Jules just said, "Watch This" and unbuttoned every button on her dress with her legs partially parted. When the waiter returned, Melody was reaching to the far side over the table allowing the waiter to see straight down her open dress. He looked at Jules and she sat like nothing was the matter and just smiled up at him as he devoured her entire body with his eyes. All of us could see the bulge in his pants, and before he left Jules pointed at his hard on and told him "You really should take care of that handsome." He turned and walked away not knowing what to say or do, and the girls giggled like they were young and back in high school.

"OK, Button up before we get thrown out of here" Jake told them, but they had their own ideas. Melody didn't bother buttoning anything as she just sat back and her dress somewhat closed, but Jules buttoned Only two buttons at her waist so she could show anything she wanted by just moving. When the food arrived, the waiter lurked while placing the plates trying to get more glimpses of the girl's bodies. Jules remarked at the food, "This looks spectacular," and the waiter responded, "It sure does" and walked away.

After he was gone Melody said to her husband, "Honey, we have not been totally honest with you, and we want to come clean about it." Jake just looked at her in silence waiting for this revelation to be presented. Jules spoke up, "What happened to us was painful, degrading, and unbelievably sadistic, and we don't ever want to repeat that night." Then Melody jumped in, "But even through all of that, we had so many orgasms and came harder than either of us ever had in our lives, and we want to feel that part again. As a matter of fact, we want to experience that every chance we can." Jules continued, "We were fuck so hard and so brutally it made us cum in ways we can't even describe, and it happened repeatedly throughout the night." Then Melody explained, "That night those guys shoved two large cocks in my pussy and fucked me, even though I kind of passed out during that assault, I came back to consciousness with a body thundering orgasm that lasted several minutes, and afterwards when he shoved that rolling pin up inside of me, I came so hard I passed out again." We both want to feel those feelings without the sadistic brutality of that night," Jules explained.

Jake couldn't believe his ears and tried his best to make some sense of what he was hearing. "Are you saying you want to go back to Ben," Jake queried. "No, not at all honey, we both want to be with you, but please understand after experiencing those massive orgasms we can't go back to vanilla sex," Melody assured him. "Then please explain to me what you want me to do and how you want to proceed," Jake asked? Jules took control of the conversation by saying, "Jake, we were proper ladies before all of this, and we were forced to act like whores and treated worse than any normal person would treat a whore, and now we both want to be Your Whores." "We need to be whores to experience those orgasms again and we chose you to lead us on our way," Jules added. Melody looked Jake in the eyes and said, "Come here honey and let me show you" and took her pickle and slid it inside her and fed it to her husband. "I no longer have a pussy, that part was destroyed that night, Now I have an aching hungry cunt that needs to be fed," Melody told him. He looked over at Jukes who had buttered her corn Cob and slide it up inside of her and left it there saying, "the hot Cob feels so good in my cunt, and I'm hoping you will help me explore how many other things I can enjoy shoving up there."

12