Husband Watching Wife Taken Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both girls were searching for a response on Jakes face when he said, "Eat up and let's get out of here...we have lots to discuss and some rules to out in place before I go any further." They hurriedly ate their meals and when done Jake said, "Jules, you owe that waiter a good blow job," and with that she pulled the Cob out and left the table. Jake looked Melody dead in the eyes and asked, "Are you sure this is what you want to do?" She answered, "This is all I want after what happened, but I still love you and don't want to lose you." If you both follow the rules I put in place, you won't ever have to worry about losing me," He assured her. Melody was overjoyed and gave him a huge kiss and hug, then said, "I'd better get Jules before she starts fucking the entire staff because that girl is a real fucking whore." I'll go with you, and we can leave from there, just let me pay the bill, besides I need to hear Jules agree to any rules I set in place," Jake told her.

After paying the bill, he and his wife went to find Jules and the waiter, but didn't see any sign of her around until he noticed Melody standing outside the men's room door pointing her finger. Jake walked in with Melody following behind and found Jules naked and bent over the sink, getting fucked by the waiter. The waiter showed fear on his face and waited to see what Jake would do, when Jake grabbed her hair, unzipped his pant and shoved his cock in her mouth saying, "This slut isn't happy until she filled at both ends." It didn't take long for both Men to cum and Jules had herself a minor orgasm also, then Jake zipped up, grabbed Jules's dress and hand, and walked her out the back door to the truck. "You're not dripping that mans cum on my seats, so jump in the back," he told Jules. She did as she was told, Melody and Jake got in the front seat and they drove off, when they arrived back home Jake told Melody, "Take her out back, clean her up with the hose and meet me in the living room." Jake walked through the front door, sat down and thought he couldn't believe his luck, two live in whores to do whatever he wanted with them.

Jake waited for the girls to come in and sit down, and addressed Jules first, "I told Mel that I would do what you've asked, but with one caveat, both of you have to agree and adhere to the rules I set down going forward." "She agreed completely and if you're going to be a partner in this, you must agree fully also." "Do these rules attempt to stop me being the whore I want to be," asked Jules? "No, they will require you to be an even bigger nastier whore, and for you to be frequently used that way. If you want to be my whore, then you will be my whore 24/7/365."

"That is exactly what I was hoping to find, so I'm in 100%," Jules said. Jake was overjoyed to hear her answer and jumped right into his role as Whore-Rangler, "First is my whores don't walk around my house dressed, when you're here there will be No bras or panties, and it doesn't matter who else I have here. Pick your shortest nighties and heels to match and that will be what you wear for the day, and tomorrow we go shopping for slut-wear." They both jumped up, gave him a kiss and hug and ran upstairs to out on their new uniforms.

While the girls were upstairs Jake phoned a friend, he knew could get anything in the world of sexual toys, equipment, machines of perversion, and he gave him a list of everything he wanted. The girls returned dressed as Jake had asked and he could plainly see the nipple rings through the thin material of the sexy nighties and was pleased. "Sit back down, we're not finished yet," he barked. "Jules, what are you going to do about your husband," Jake asked. "Well, I already spoke with him at length, and as I thought he can't deal with what has happened and is not coming back home after his business trip," Jules replied. "Well then, tomorrow we start using his credit card to cover the expenses of your new lifestyle," Jake stated. "I'm all in for that," Jules promised. "What about your house Jules, are you going to put it on the market," Jake inquired. "No, he doesn't care to show up in court admitting that he left because I was abducted and raped, that wouldn't look so good on his part, and I would end up with more than the house in a divorce," Jules explained. "Good, you will now be living here with us, and I have plans for your place," Jake said.

"Now down to real business, You ladies have offered up you cunts, as you called them, but no one has offered up their asses and I'd like to know why," he asked? "Well, it hurt beyond belief when they used our rear holes, and we were cautious about going there," said Melody. "That is not an option anymore, and you will train your asses to be a second cunt, do you understand me," Jake demanded. Both girls agreed and Jake instructed Melody to get a pen and table to write all of this down. "Here are your new life rules:

1) Both of you will be naked or dressed in a manner of my choosing

2) You will make every part of you body available to me at any time I wish

3) You will fuck when I tell you, Who I tell you, and where I tell you without hesitation

4) If you are caught having sex of any manner without my prior approval, you will submit yourself to be punished as I see fit

5) You will stretch your assholes for easy access, and you will be clean and always lubed

6) We will live in the same house and sleep in the same bed.

7) There will be NO jealousy's, No animosities, or any private ownership. All belongings, including myself, are to be shared between both of you

8) You will freely perform for me or any friend or acquaintance I ask you to perform for

9) You both will take an oath to be my spouses and be dedicated to me and my needs

10) You will NEVER refuse my requests and you will be open to all sexual acts, disciplines, or deviance I may request of you.

11) If in the future I find a need to add or modify this rules list, you will accept

it as if those rules/changes were in this contract from the start."

Jake continued, "I have ordered the toys and tools I think we will need/use for our new life together. Melody, you will order a new King size bed with all bedding and all needed accessories for us to sleep in together. Jules, your former home will be converted into a sexual play space complete with themed rooms and basement punishment/Dungeon room. From this moment on our joint mission will be to make you both the biggest, well taken care of, and well used whores on the planet. Today our new life together starts in earnest."

Things were going to change drastically under Jakes rules, and the girls looked forward to the changes in their lives.

If you want to follow the lives of Jake, Melody, and Jules, read my next series.

"Real Husband helping Wife"

All Constructive comments welcome. If you can't meet that standard, please keep your comments to yourself. Thank you for indulging me by reading this.

12