Husband with Testing Device Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He guffawed while brushing some of my hair away from his face. "Do you have an elastic or something? This is getting annoying."

"Here," I said and handed him one after a moment of rummaging in my purse.

"Thanks, honey. That's much better. So that brings me to another part of how it alters the reality of anyone who's not touching it when the swap happens, as far as I can tell. You were touching the box when I swapped your hair with mine. Now you know it's not the way things were. A minute before that, trying to prove a point, I swapped the hair I was born with a blonde girl who we drove by. But you didn't notice. You have to believe me when I say that what's growing out of your head was not what I was born with. And I didn't style it that way, either. I haven't had even longish hair since I was in high school," he explained.

None of this was making sense. "No. That's the way your hair always has been."

"That's your perception. I've made another swap or two and whoever the swapee is has no idea that afterwards, the swapped version of reality isn't how it's always been."

"This is a trippy conversation," I sighed, taking a decent pull from my beer glass.

We made our way into the living room and sat on the couch, facing each other. The pause in conversation made me think of something. "You made another swap before, you said?"

He blushed. It was so sexy the way he got flustered, doing that thigh squeeze thing again. "Yeah, one or two." He wasn't looking me in the eye.

"So...what did you swap?"

He was quiet for a long time. I was intrigued but my libido was still vying for my attention, imagining if he took me upstairs, tied me down and blindfolded me, and rode me until we both came. Oooh, maybe if he gagged me, too. Now my boner was raging. I had to shift the way I was sitting to relieve the pressure.

It startled me when he cleared his throat. "Umm...these, for starters," he said, cupping his boobs in his hands and pushing them together.

I laughed. "Come on. No, really. Stop with the jokes and get serious. What did you swap? I'm curious."

He rolled his eyes and did that sexy thing where he flipped his long hair over the opposite shoulder. "Of course." Then he took a huge swig of beer and set the bottle down. "This is what I'm talking about. You don't realize that something changed. How many guys do you know who have tits like I do? Or at all?!"

I thought about it. "Well, none. But they're just boobs, honey. They're masculine. And that manliness is what attracted me to you in the first place. That, and your skin, and," I licked my lips with a sultry glance at his crotch, "my favorite body part of yours. It's just...manly, I don't know."

He sighed again and slumped, his hands on his face. "This is more difficult than I thought it would be," I heard him mutter. "How in the hell is a man with a vagina somehow manly?"

I let out an exasperated sigh. "I wish you'd tell me what kind of joke this is so that we can get on with going upstairs, honey," I said with as much patience as I could. It wasn't very funny and I still wanted to get some action in before bed.

"Jess, it's not a joke, I just want you to know what's going on. Okay, full disclosure. Here's a list of everything I've swapped since I got this device yesterday: my skin with some woman on the street, another woman's underwear, boobs with a different woman at the pub, your nipples, the same boobs back to their original owner, some pieces of your sexuality, and," he took a deep breath. "Your pussy and my cock. I swapped them."

I was speechless for a moment. Then I laughed. "You got that backwards. My cock and your pussy."

He looked thunderstruck for a moment then rolled his eyes even more and let out an exasperated sigh. "You don't believe any of that, do you." It was more of a statement.

"Of course not. Just because you're not like most other men who have penises, I'm not your average woman, either. It wasn't easy being the only girl in class who had a dick. It made some sexual stuff pretty awkward as I was coming of age," I explained. "I can only imagine it was something similar for you to have a vagina. But just because you're different doesn't make you any less of a man to me. If anything, it makes you more of a man. You're a confident, handsome, attractive guy who has a few differences with most other guys," I told him. I hope that it reassured him and that he'd stop with this weird stuff.

"Babe..." he started, and then sighed again. He was silent for several seconds. The look on his face changed completely. "Waitaminute. Did you say you wanted to go upstairs a minute ago?"

It was my turn to blush. "Um...yeah. Why do you ask?"

He gave me that lopsided grin that I found so endearing.

"Because I want to know what you had in mind what would happen when both of us went up there, if we were going to," I asked Jessica. She was biting her lip. I was getting a little wet seeing that, in spite of how frustrated I was with how this conversation had gone off the rails.

She paused. Her new nipples were visible through her bra, just barely, even though her bra was heavily padded. "I wanted to have some naked time and maybe you could take control," she said softly, dropping her head and looking up at me by just raising her eyes. I don't know if she knew it, but that was what did me in. We could talk about swaps tomorrow. My frustration had allowed me to forget that I had swapped parts of her sexuality with a very, very submissive woman's. Just like that, I was as horny as I could ever remember being.

Now I bit my lip, barely noticing it, even though before all of this swapping I had never really done that. "What do you mean, 'take control'?" I asked in a quiet voice.

"I can't remember the last time you, um...made sure that I do what you want me to." Jessica was blushing furiously and her bulge's outline was clear against her jeans.

"In what way?" I inquired. I wanted to hear her say it. Out loud. Whether she knew it or not, I had already started. This was part of power exchange that turned me on so much. She was now a very sexually submissive person and so would probably enjoy being forced to spell it out.

Her blush deepened. She was silent for probably a minute, during which time I felt a few drops of moisture leak out of my twat and into my thong. Finally, she said, in an almost inaudible whisper, "I want you to do whatever you want. I want you to tie me up if you want to. I want you to have your way with me."

I shifted so that I was sitting in a way that her legs were spread and mine were, too, our thighs overlapping. It wasn't a sexual thing, I wanted my body language to be open and our bodies to be close. "Honey," I said in a voice just as quiet, "I would love nothing more than to do that with you. I can't remember how long it's been, either, and the idea of doing that has me..." I leaned in to whisper in her ear, "completely drenched. My cunt is sopping wet thinking about dominating you." With that, I leaned back to look her in the eye as my fingertips stroked the outline of her cock through her jeans.

"So is that what you were looking for?" I asked, gentle as I put a finger under her chin to pull it up so that she would be facing me. Her gorgeous eyes locked with mine. I could see her swallow.

"Yes." It was barely a whisper.

I grinned. I was leaking pussy juice into my panties, for sure. I had wanted this for so long. Maybe this wasn't exactly how I had imagined it, but what the hell. Why not?

"Go upstairs. Take all of your current clothes off. Get into that white satin bustier that's very comfy with its matching panties, and the white stockings that match it. Wear the white heels we bought for you with it," I told her in a calm voice. However, there was an undertone of command to it and the more that I spoke, the more I saw her body language change to appear eager to comply. "Before you do all of that, make sure you're clean back there," I added. She bit her lip and looked up at me.

"Is there anything else?" she asked. There was a tremor in her voice.

"Yes. Don't touch your cock unless it has to do with going to the bathroom or fitting it into your panties," I clarified. With a smirk, I added, "Or trying to. And once you're done, go lay on our bed on your back with your eyes closed and your palms down on the comforter. Do not move from that position until I tell you otherwise. Understood?"

She took a very deep breath, kissed me with fiery passion, and stood. "I'll be done as soon as I can," Jess said, then hurried out of the room.

I grinned, so excited I could barely contain myself. The wet spot in my panties that had started earlier had now spread so that it was probably half the front panel that was soaked. Fuck! I was so damn wet!

Somehow, I managed to manage to not just play with my sopping wet cunt until I came, and went out to have a smoke. Maybe I could swap this nasty habit away. Food for thought.

In the meantime, I didn't even play with my phone. Instead, I tried to figure out exactly what I wanted to do with my newly submissive, blonde, cock-equipped wife. I thought about some possibilities but decided to start out small.

I put it out and headed inside, making sure to wash my hands and use a mint. Just because she wanted to submit didn't mean she was less of a person, after all.

For the nth time since this adventure had started, my stomach was full of butterflies. This was really going to happen! I made my way upstairs and shed all of my clothing except for my new-to-me underwear in the hall. That left me in just my see-through bra made only of lace so that my breasts were easily visible and my panties. Now that my shorts were off my nose was picking up the scent of my arousal. My stomach flopped again in anticipation and my tunnel fluttered as I thought about the risk I was about to take. I wanted to see how far the change in perception in terms of expectations of my underwear would go.

I reached into where I hid some of my toys and grabbed a couple for a little later but settled on a pair of thigh-high stockings I kept around for when I wanted to feel sexy when I was masturbating. They were underwear, right? My fervent hope was that that was how she would see it. At least they matched the color of my bra and panties. I sat at the top of the stairs and shivered as I slid them up my legs. It had been years since I had had hairless legs, before Jess and I had met and it felt so sexy to feel the sheer material stretching out across my skin...

I shivered and stood. I figured that since high heels were shoes, they would need a separate swap for Jess to not have an adverse reaction to me wearing them, so I filed that away for later.

I padded down the hall to our bedroom, where I saw a flickering glow of yellowish light. I walked into the room and was greeted with a vision: my chesty, thick wife was wearing exactly what I had told her to. The bustier was satin with light boning--it was more for looks than anything else, really--and had cups made of a soft lace that she had said before was more comfortable than just about anything else. And it made her magnificent tits somehow look even better than they normally did. She had also put on the matching satin G-string, but she was so hard that it had failed to contain her erection and its head poked obscenely out of the waistband. I thought I could see the glisten of a small puddle of pre on her belly below it but it was dark so I couldn't be entirely sure.

She was also laying exactly as I had told her to. My puss surged again in its lace container. The scent of my arousal filled my nostrils anew. Jess must have been able to as well, because she took an especially deep breath and sighed, sounding aroused at the same time that I saw her dick flex as though she had just worked her PC muscles. She looked so sexy like that!

"Open your eyes, beautiful," I said in as soft but commanding voice as I could manage. I was almost trembling with desire.

She did, and Jess's eyes did a once-over and went half-lidded with lust. "Mmmmm..." she moaned softly.

"What do you think?" I asked, trying to maintain the confidence I'd had earlier. I was so nervous.

"You look so good wearing that," she breathed. Out of the corner of her eye I saw her member twitch again.

Relieved, I grinned. "Thank you. You look fantastic, sweetie."

She blushed a little and looked down, clearly bashful. "I'm glad you like it on me."

"I don't like it, I love it," I told her as I joined her on the bed. I was to her right on my knees as I kissed her, supporting my upper body with my right hand while taking her length in my left, beginning to stroke.

"Ohhhh..." she moaned, closing her eyes. A predatory grin took over my face.

"Close your eyes again." She did. I got up and found a sleep mask I had acquired at some point in my travels and brought it back. "Now lift up your head." Jess did, and I slid it over her head, over her luscious blonde hair, so that she couldn't see anything.

She otherwise hadn't moved at all, her legs together and her palms down on the mattress, so I gave her one more stroke and stood up. "Don't move."

"I won't," she breathed again. I noticed her twitch again and my muscles tightened in sympathy. I walked over to where I hung my neckties and grabbed two that I knew were silk, then returned to the bed, tying a simple but effective square knot around each of her wrists with each of the ties. I heard her take a deep breath each time that I finished tying the knots as if she was supremely aroused.

Once that was done with the "fatter" end of the ties, I took the narrower ends and tied each of them to the legs of our bed frame. We didn't have posts on our bed, so that would have to do.

I stroked at my pussy in an absent way after I stood back up and looked her over. She was in supremely sexy lingerie and high heels, blindfolded, and her wrists were tied to the bed frame. This was an impossible fantasy before the swapping device but now it was reality.

"How do you feel?" I asked after joining her again on her right side.

My sexy, curvy, t-girl-by-swap wife took a very deep breath and exhaled her answer: "I'm so turned on right now. I feel fantastic and you look great."

I grinned. "You look better. Do you like this?"

She took another deep breath and answered, "I love how this feels."

I gave her a tender kiss. "Good. Before this goes any further, we should get a thing or two straight. If you're uncomfortable and need to stop for a little bit, I need a quick word that will let me know how you feel. I'm thinking 'yellow' for starters and we can change it later on if you want. How does that sound?"

"That's fine, yellow works great," was her breathy response. Goddamn! was she turning me on!

"Excellent, 'yellow' it is," I told her and kissed her lips again. "I was thinking if you felt that it was going off the rails we should have something for you to say, too. Maybe, 'red', does that work?"

"Sure."

I wasn't, so I pulled the blindfold off and forced her to look me in the eyes. "Are you going to use those words if it comes to it? I can't bear the thought of hurting you while we're doing this stuff," I told her. I hoped she could see how serious I was.

After swallowing again, she answered me. She never broke eye contact. "I will if it comes to that," Jess declared. The trust that she was placing in me couldn't be more evident. My goal was to be worthy of that trust.

I grinned and pulled the blindfold back down. "Perfect. Now, until I untie your wrists I want you to call me, 'sir'. And you will only speak when spoken to, unless you need to use one of the safe words. Do you understand?"

A low moan escaped her throat before she answered, "Yes...sir." I saw her cock twitch again. This was so fucking hot.

"Good girl."

I left the stockings on but slid my soaking wet thong to the floor and stepped out of it. I ran my fingertips over and felt the soft hair closely trimmed and made a mental note to get myself waxed.

I got next to her on the bed and started to caress her with light touches that belied the passion consuming me. But she reacted just the way that I thought that she would, sighing deeply and her shaft twitching repeatedly. The cups of her bustier were just lace, which was what made them so comfortable, but they also revealed that her swapped nipples were so hard that they must have ached. Much like mine were.

"I love you and you are so sexy tied up like this," I whispered to her. "And seeing you so hard for me that you're poking out of your panties is just making me wetter," I continued.

"Thank you, Sir. You have me so hard it almost hurts," was her breathy reply.

I just laughed softly, thinking how jarring it was for me to have this sexy skin, boobs, and pussy, but to still have my deep voice. Another swap to investigate. I got to my knees and knelt right next to her head. There was no way that she couldn't smell how sopping wet I was at this point. Jess proved me right by inhaling deeply and contracting her PC muscles again.

I straddled her head facing her feet and softly instructed, "Take your time but I want you to get me off with your mouth."

"Yes, Sir!" she replied and began kissing my needy cunt. I groaned and closed my eyes while my hands reached up to caress my firm tits. My areolae were also crinkled with my arousal around my nipples that stood out, hard as granite, through my revealing bra. Jessica's ministrations had begun with kisses but had gotten more enthusiastic. Her tongue had started out just tickling my outer labia, then had moved inward to my swollen inner lips, and settled on a rhythm where she would dip deep into my well of arousal several times, swallowing my secretions, then she'd move up and dance the tip of her tongue across my sensitive clit. I was moaning and groaning like the bitch in heat that I had turned myself into.

She had been told to take her time and she was doing just that. I could tell that this was going to get me off and when it did it would be powerful, but I wanted this one to last, even if her tongue and jaw got tired. Jess didn't appear to care if that happened, as she was still erect enough that I could still see the veins bulging out of her shaft.

As good as caressing my own tits felt, I wanted to try out her nipples now that they were sensitive again. With reluctance, I pulled my hands from my own boobs and reached down to caress hers through the lace. She moaned a little around my twat but groaned in pleasure when I took each of them and gave them a firm, extended pinch that was not gentle.

She tested her bonds and her whole body writhed while I watched her cock squeeze out a drop of precum. Another surge of wetness flooded her and I realized that her technique was getting me pretty close. "Don't stop, sexy...I'm really close," I groaned.

She moaned in response and stepped the pace of her licking my cunt out considerably. Only a few more moments of that and my legs were shaking and I was on the precipice. "Oh, holy FUCK!" I cried as the ecstasy crashed over me. I fell down so that I was on all fours, shuddering and quaking as she continued to work me over despite my thighs having a death grip on her head. She was moaning in a harmony to my vocalizations. My muscles fluttered and I shook, eventually having to lay down on her so that her cock was right in my face.

The orgasm continued until just like the night before, I had to climb off to stop her because she wouldn't stop and I was way, WAY too sensitive!

"Jesus fuck, honey! I can't stop shaking!" I gasped.

"Thank you, Sir, I'm glad I could make you feel good," Jess replied, my juices covering her face from her cheekbones to under her chin.

"A performance like that deserves a reward," I declared and retrieved one of the toys and a bottle of lube. "You cleaned yourself out?"