All Comments on 'Husbands Always Want to Know'

by ptstewart

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
cuk_letcuk_letover 15 years ago
Nice take on the cuckold story...

Seems like with a cuckold story, you can vary the facts or vary the way it is told. Most people go for varying the facts, but there are only so many ways things can happen. Having the narrator talk to the husband gives a fresh perspective. NIcely done, ptstewart, only wish you had made it longer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I really have trouble with this. Why would anyone

actually blame themselves for the actions of another person. Every person is an individual who can choose right from wrong. And can decide, no matter what is said or done, how to act or react to any situation. If the wife chooses to be a slut and take risk medically, professionally, and with her marriage she is choosing exactly what she wants to do and accepts whether she realizes it or not the consequences of those actions. What the husband needs to do is to blown it up somehow in front of both of them with their professional friends and end his marriage. Trash is trash, if a woman will cheat on one man, she will cheat on any man if she thinks she is justified, you know the old it is just sex baby I still love you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
it was weird, like jimminy cricket sitting on his

it was just a scolding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Different

Didn't like it much, cheating wife, no remorse, dickhead boyfriend, no remorse, soon to be devorced husband who did nothing wrong but marry a slut, he is supposed to have remorse?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yikes - another self-centered slut story

We admire the author's effort to find any/or excuse for this slut wife [soon to be ex-wife, we hope] to go out and cheat once again. Does anyone really believe this is the slut's first time at cheating? Is there much difference between this slut and the whore portrayed in the story called; "Youth Trap 1-3"? Both extremely selfish and self-centered. Unfortunately, this whore will get away with it for awhile and then the "reconciliation at any cost Nazis " will clamor for the slut's forgiveness. Looking forward to the analysis by Harry VA - he is usually "right-on" with his comments.

fregenfregenover 15 years ago
Interesting POV

Who is telling the story? An omniscient superior being who is able to tell the husband the very moment he was looking at a cloud laden sky she was betraying him. However it is not a benevolent being. Notice the supercilious tone of the commentary to the hapless husband. Is it the husband’s fault?<P>

But of course it is. Blake meets her for coffee only three times and then she’s ready to have sex with him. The husband should have read her mind when she dressed in sexy lingerie and clothing that she was doing it for her lover. It was his fault for not knowing that and stopping her. It was his fault that she “had not felt like herself in years.” Of course, since she has never mentioned her dissatisfaction her husband would have to have read her mind again.<P>

But no, not being a mind reader his wife feels justified in unilaterally rewriting the rules of the marriage. An honest person would have told him that she wanted out of the marriage and then moved on. She is a coward that wants it both ways. She wants the marriage and to be able to screw on the side – unprotected sex at that. What disrespect. If she wants to put herself at risk that is one thing but to put her unsuspecting husband at risk too is unconscionable.<P>

With any luck the husband will soon be the ex-husband. I’m betting by that time Blake will also be the ex-lover.<P>

Thanks for sharing.

waratahwaratahover 15 years ago
Good, a new approach

But as mentioned below, spoiled a bit for me by not having a handle on who was writing/speaking. But well done for having a go. More to follow?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
oooohhhhoooo

that's about it. Most cheating is done because dufus dumb ass husband is too interested in something else. I think I'll start fucking married women now. I was nver for cheating till just now marriedwithballs@yahoo.com...well done

Agoodman952Agoodman952over 15 years ago
Great POV

Of course it's the husbands fault! If you're married your supposed to read you wife's mind. Not just with sex but with everything. If you are going to surprise her with dinner you better make what she is in the mood for. If you are going to give her your oppinion you better know what her's is first. How many times have you been asked, "which one do you like better?" Just to be told, "no I like the other one." Like the joke says ... If a man says something in the woods and there isnt a woman there to correct him... is he still wrong?

So you see this isn't about blaming the husband. He did nothing wrong. He even noticed that she looked good that morning. I think it's about showing the vulnerability of every guy reading this. If mind reading isn't your best act this could be happening to you right now, and the way some of you responded I'm sure it is. So go ahead keep moving through your everyday routine. Just remember to ask yourself where is she now and who is she having "coffee" with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Happens more than some want to believe

A lot of work places are a spring board for affairs...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Almost too real...

Yes, hubby should have been "taking care of business"...BUT his failutre to do so makes this no less adultery!!!

amber_fieldsamber_fieldsover 15 years ago
Loved the Narrator Voice

Excellent job. I especially enjoyed the narrator's perspective--telling readers the story while presumably addressing one of the characters.

Thanks for writing it.

angiquesophieangiquesophieover 15 years ago
lovely, just lovely

liked the attentions to detail.

BriteaseBriteaseover 15 years ago
great

Loved it. Something a bit different from the norm

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
!

Sorry I have missed something. This story is about a cuckold husband and a wife who doesn't want to be married anymore, Tell me where is the erotic nature of this tale. The narrator of the story is basically beating the living shit out of the husband with this letter/email/story whatever I only hope that the husband grows some balls and lets the wife go. I'm soory but is there really any need for the wife to do what she did? If she wanted out why didn't she just leave a Dear John letter. I don't know the relationaship between the narrator and the husband but if they know each other then the husband needs to do something about this. The marriage is dead that is a certainty all that is left is the fallout.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
From THIS you decide the wife is innocent of wrong

You're sick. According to your POV unless the husband devotes all his time to keeping her entertained he will automatically push her into adultery. Such utter nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Husbands always deserve to know!!

Hey Paul, it's better that you know the truth so that you can boot her "professional 30-something" ass out. After all, as the story teller says, she hates the idea of going home to pretend to be a good wife to you. She is a professional alright. So let Blake pay for her. That kind of professional you don't need!!!! Move on and forget about her! But don't forget that you might be able to get some money out of Blake for alienation of affections on your way out of the marriage. Oh yeah, just to be safe you probably should go to the Doctor to check for STD's. But things definitely are looking up for you Paul!! You are getting a fresh new and exciting start. Freedom from a cheating slut wife! Isn't America great!!!!!

wdelanderwdelanderover 15 years ago
well written, very engrossing

I like the narrative voice - interesting technique. And it worked, because you got into the small, intimate details of the wife's thoughts and actions

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
typical male view

It is such a shame that more women don't write here, because this is a classic example of a male view... and the sad part is I don't think this male author even understands what a sexist peice of writing he just produced.

WOMEN ARE NOT ALL MINDLESS IDIOTS WHO ARE CONTROLED BY A FLAP OF SKIN BETWEEN THEIR LEGS! What? women are suppose to feel good about this disgusting, selfish, whore of a wife because the husband wasn't as loving as he was when they first married?

Author, is this what you think of women? How sad, how pathetic. Maybe the women in your life are this sad, but the women in my life are intelligent, thoughful humans... when their relationships aren't working, they made decisions on how to try to solve the problem. Most of the women I know would find the seducer's behavoir to be insulting and disgusting.

The authors in so many of these stories want to pretend that the wives are hot, intelligent, loving woman so that the reader finds them desirable... then they turn the woman into selfish, stupid, whores who can't control their lust. Is that really how you look at the women in your lives? My GOD how pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Searching for self disrespect as a cuck into

male humiliation - so being a wimp inspires you to write this tale of self disrespect writer.<P>

Do you feel so low and good about it that you don't matter anymore to those who used to care.<P>

What are you about and why little sick one.<P>

Get some help soon because this is a arousal site not want pain site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loving Wife ?????

I think you got this in the wrong category because there is not a loving wife, but a cheating slut. A spouse should be able to control his/her emotions and abide by his/her marriage vows. Agreeing that her husband will never know, maybe he won't, but YOU WILL. TILL DEATH DO YOU PART ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well done

Whatever anyone thinks of the subject matter, this is a nicely written piece of work, with good descriptive imagery; although I felt the second- person viewpoint got a bit annoying. You should write more.

As for the people who whine about sluts, skanks etc, that is like saying Treasure Island is a bad book because it is about pirates, and pirates are nasty people!

Ducky7Ducky7over 15 years ago
She is now a PRO WHORE

I agree with the comment he does deserve to know. He should get his head out of his ass and start packing her stuff...

He has a life to get on with....GET MOVING

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Mislabeled and misdirected

<p>This was a good piece of writing. However, the title was completely inappropriate for the story, and the P.O.V. made this more of an essay than a narrative.</p>

<p>Advocating that women who feel themselves neglected by their spouses should seek solace elsewhere is not a novel idea. The husband in this piece was never a consideration in the wife's decision making. Statistically, women who cheat have much more anguish and angst about their choice than men in such positions. Your wife here runs counter to that reality. She did what she did solely to feel good...the husband be damned. Had he been more considerate or caring the outcome would most likely have been the same.</p>

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Get Bent

to all the readers who don't like this - get bent - if you don't like the content read another story.

good job, ptstewart

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Shit on your own face, dickwad defender of this sh

Or are you too stupid to understand me??

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
It was going to happen anyway

It wouldn't make any difference how her husband acted towards her, she was ready for some new cock. I will say that if the husband would have been more attentive to her sexual needs,and praised her more, she probably wouldn't have cheated on him at this time.It's the "getting comfortable with each other" that is the killer of a lot of relationships.When you don't praise her on how good she looks in the morning , and try to fuck her when she is fixing dinner, or suck on her clit until she begs you to stop, because she just can't orgasm anymore, she would think a long time before she cheats on you.If you show her all that attention, and she still cheats on you, then she is just a slut, probably a born slut, and believe me that there are born sluts, and there isn't man alive that will keep her happy....Rich

livinglineslivinglinesabout 15 years ago
I loved this story.

I've read a lot of the other comments and honestly, I have to say I thought this piece was not just good... it was supreme. I enjoyed every single letter of this story. I thought the point-of-view used in the story is refreshing in a world full of first-person and third-person narratives. More than just sexually inviting, the smugness of the narrator's words is delicious. I read this story twice and I was more than able to identify with the sexual tension that the author builds so well throughout the story. This story was very hot and I will enjoy reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
whose to blame ?

put the fault where it belongs

vietvetvietvetabout 14 years ago
Blame Yourself?

What a crock of crap. A cheater is a cheater is a cheater.

No respect for the marriage vows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Why should he blame himself? She's the one that cheated. And all because Blake said he'd like to fuck her. DUMB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yes, HIS Fault

When you stop caring, stop loving openly, stop intimacy, stop being playful, stop teasing, stop caring enough to talk and be lovable - she'll end up 'Easy' pray for an accomplished suitor!

Yes, it was his fault.

saratusaratuover 12 years ago
HE DID NOT FORCE HER.

Just because your mate says you made them cheat, doesn't cut it. Adultry is what this was, and she made up her own mind to do it. She takes the responsibility for her actions!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nah

I wouldn't want to know. If I blew up the engine in my car, I'd only be concerned with getting it repaired at a good price, what caused it to blow really doesn't have fuck all to do with where to go from there. Same deal with a cheating wife, who gives a rats ass why she does it since it doesn't change the smart outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yah

That is the stupidest thing I've heard in a while. "I don't want to know why my engine blew, I'll just keep running diesel instead of petrol" or "I'll never check my oil," etc. I guess LW truly is the category of the mentally challenged.

Dear_DoraDear_Doraalmost 12 years ago
Lots of amusing comments from ... men

This story really spoke to me. It's not about her having sexual strategies, possessiveness, anger, control issues or anything else like that. It's about feeling alive and in the moment for the first time in years. The anguish is in finding this is someone you already know doesn't really "care" about, until you realize that what they feel is irrelevant. Then the anguish becomes like a scorching hot Indian food ... the spice that keeps you coming back again and again.

This excellent story may have been written by a man, but it sure doesn't fell like it. The loneliness, anxiety, release and joy of being selfish and actively sexual when and how YOU want it is something that never registers with the others who have commented.

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Epilog

Paul says to Monique, "I received a PI report and because of your actions leading up today and what happened in Blake's office when you allowed him to easily seduce you and fuck you. I have decided that you willingly allowed the seduction to take place over a relatively short time and thus it was no one time slip on your part. Therefore I will be meeting with a divorce attorny tomorrow and since the title to our house is in my name only, you have 24 hours to have all your shit moved out anything left of yours will be donated to Goodwill. I am certain that Blake's wife will allow you to live with them."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
traitor

a reamed cornhole, a meaty cock is smoked, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
another stupid fag story

what and asshole wipe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hates fags but

loves to blow queers, how odd... go back to Gay Male ---> you cum guzzler!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Liked this sad story

Because it spoke to me. All these comments from angry husbands all saying what a faithless slut she is and that her husband is hapless but blameless because he has no idea his wife is so unhappy. Well what happens when the wife begs the husband for a better connection, for more attention, for a return to romance, for more emotional expression, for more time alone together, more passion and he does next to nothing to positively affect the marriage? She takes a lover, keeps condoms ready, and relishes being wanted by someone.

These commenters are fucking pathetic crybabies who simply can't admit they are lousy lovers and inattentive husbands so that must mean the wife is the slut!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
comment to "liked this sad story"

If the wife isn't happy and tells her husband and the he does nothing then she should divorce him. But the cunt in this story doesn't, so Fuck her. Divorce her!

sbart921sbart921about 11 years ago
Very Good Writer; but...

This story is very well written. However it is difficult to follow the logic of the wife and her decision to fuck up her marriage. This is another of this author's stories I have read with this outcome, and have the same reaction. I'll try again, but, if it is the same sappy "the wife had a right to cheat" then I will move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What blame?

The wife's a cheating slut. That's not the husbands fault and he can be relieved that he can divorce her in the knowledge that he dumped the whore. If I were the husband, I'd make sure all her friends, family and fellow workers knew just what a bitch she is. Have fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story

A 5*. You got into all 3 characters heads. This is good storytelling. Always a good sign when you piss off te white trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A little backwards

The wife is a whore. And the husband is to blame? This was another of those "dumber than a stump" stories where the cheating slut wife thinks either the husband is to blame or she's in control. Just get the divorce the wife wants and deserves.

"1".

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You Sissy Low T Husbands

You are so sissified, so soft in the middle. FFS, you needs to start slurping up your wife's pussy, then flip her over and start turning her inside out. What in the hell is wrong with you? Your first mistake is ever thinking that the average woman is going to initiate sex or actually tell you what she needs. Hey limpshits!! Your wife doesn't have a "fucking clue" what she needs. She needs to be bulldozed with your sexual imagination. Then, when she stares up at you pretending to be put off by your sexual advances (it's called Slut Shaming Conciousness run amok, and in case you didn't know, you are the main contributor nowadays) and you start having a feminist attack of conscience, think again Droopy. Just laugh it off and point to your dick and say Suck It, and laugh again. Or Buns Up Kneelin' Baby, Show Me That Sweet Ass!!

FFS, you sissies are doomed.

Word.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 8 years ago
I liked it

Seemed real, no suspensions of belief, the wife's insight provided drama. The sex scene could have been linger, and perhaps the wife's conflicted thoughts afterwards

Chilley

foolscapfoolscapabout 8 years ago
I'm not Paul

and you spread your legs. Grow up and take some responsibility.

carvohicarvohiover 7 years ago
And...

Tears in his eyes, Paul glumly goes upstairs, finds his suitcase, and begins to pack. It's over and there's nothing left to be said.

He walks back downstairs, carrying his luggage, he glances over at his wife and wonders what she might be thinking. He picks up his briefcase, smiles at Monique and sadly walks out the door grimly thinking, at least there weren't any children.

And so it goes...

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 7 years ago
Punish Blake

Paul, man up! Beat the shit out of Blake then throw your cheating wife out on the street. Don't just slither away!

zealerzealeralmost 7 years ago
Keep it simple

If I wanted the story to end my way, I would write one. From personal experience, I did not want to know details, I packed up and left with no discussion or explanation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! HEY ANNONY

you retarded brain dead shit for brains fag, you really are insane . I gave it a 5 to offset your 1 vote. God no wonder your wife fucked all those other men before she died. . You're one sick ass wipe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Idiotic and pathetic!!!

You have to be an ugly old bag!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Details Are Not All That Important

All that mattered in my case was that she cheated. I didn't need to know if it was just one man or many men who had helped her to cuckold me. But in finding out she had cheated, I found out it was more than just one; in fact, it was more than a good few. That, in fact, was how I found out. I walked into a bar and listened to a conversation a group of men were having about having had sex with my wife. Since my wife was at her mom's, I was able to go to the house and pack up what I chose to keep. I slept on one of my company's warehouse floors for almost a month until I could find another place and relocate. My wife didn't even try to find me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Confusing

I found the POV very unrealistic and confusing.

As far as the story line; hey, people make mistakes. People have affairs. I really don't think people even really understand their own motivations much of the time. How they deal with the results is how they deal with the results.

At least the author didn't portray the husband as a sadistic prick or the woman as a dumb slut as in some of his stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Trash

Poorly written trash

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Husbands always want to know, so that they don't kill the wrong people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Super hot and true

patilliepatillieabout 1 year ago

Very good, quite credible insights into the mind of a woman, are you a psychologist or have some expertise with how they think lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, husband should; get some balls, get a divorce, get a 9mm.

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove7 months ago

The narrative suggests Paul act to impede his wife's plan, but since Paul doesn't know her plan, it is impossible. In fact, you write these situations in order to make the reader perceive Paul as an uncaring, lazy husband thus giving the planned affair legitimacy. In fact, Paul hasn't been a bad husband; he just married an awful woman. Your writing and I'm guessing, your views on marriage, are transparent. They say people write what they know. It is a shame that you write so well as I want to dislike your work so much, but I can't....yet. 5 stars

Hello2AllHello2All6 months ago

Enjoyed the story tellers position of a third party describing why. The story line progressed at a good pace, bringing the reader to their desired erotic content. Great story. Look forward to the second meeting..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userptstewart@ptstewart
See my stories for an idea of what interests me. Wife chat (mine or yours) and swinger chat - basically, anything about experiences and fantasies (but no kids and no incest).