Husband's April Fool's Prank

Story Info
Her husband pulls an April Fool's prank on her.
2.1k words
4.15
34.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alohadave
alohadave
271 Followers

Penny Blanks enjoyed her meal with her husband Bob. They'd gone out for a nice dinner, a bit of a walk from home. Bob insisted that they walk, though she would have preferred that they take a rideshare.

When they left the restaurant, they walked down the street back home. Bob stopped at a newsagent, next to an alley. He was poking at the magazines, looking around. Penny paced, waiting for him to decide so they could get home. She leaned against the corner of the building. From the alley, a hand reached out to grab her. Before she could react, she was pulled into the alley. There were no lights so she couldn't see where she was being dragged to. A big, strong arm wrapped around her. It lifted her petite, 5'5" body off the ground like she weighed nothing. Before she could scream, a hand reached from behind to cover her mouth.

She was helpless, in the dark, and unable to call for help. Bob was nowhere to be seen.

Her assailant pulled her deep into the alley, away from anyone on the street. They came to a grimy door, propped open with a brick.

She struggled to get free, and away from the door. The arm held her tightly, offering no chance of escape.

She was carried into a room. What little light there was revealed a run-down tenement. She was dragged to a door and into an apartment.

On the floor of the mostly empty apartment, there was a mattress on the floor and some boxes scattered around. She scrambled, trying to get out of this monster's grip to get away.

She was thrown down onto the mattress. It was surprisingly soft and firm to be in this shithole.

****

Lights came on in the hovel. Penny blinked, trying to see.

"APRIL FOOL'S DAY!!!" Voices called out.

Confused, she looked around, her sight coming back to her slowly.

Her husband, Bob, was standing with a tall black man.

"Honey, you should see the look on your face!" He laughed, bending over in glee.

"What? What?!" She sputtered, unable to comprehend what was going on.

"Penny, it's a joke, an April Fool's Prank. I got you so good." He couldn't stop laughing at his cleverness.

She glared at him. "Prank? A fucking prank? Bob, I was scared out of my mind! I thought I was going to die or get raped! What the hell were you thinking? What is wrong with you?"

She looked at the other man. He had stopped laughing and the smile fell from his face. "And you, what made you think this was a good idea?"

He spoke, his voice surprisingly soft, "I'm very sorry ma'am. Your husband told me that you'd get a kick out of his prank." He looked ashamed for his part in the prank. He looked at her husband. Bob just shrugged his shoulders and kept giggling at himself.

She glared at him for a minute before turning her attention to her husband. "And you, you fucking asshole! This is it; you've played your last prank on me. I've had it with you."

He stopped laughing. "Baby, don't be mad. It was just a prank; nothing was going to happen to you. You were perfectly safe. Ronnie here is a lifeguard; he wouldn't hurt a fly."

She took a moment to look at Ronnie. He was a tall, handsome man, with the broad shoulders of a swimmer. He towered over her husband.

Penny scowled at her husband. "Well, you've had your fun. I've had enough of your damn pranks. They aren't funny, and you are the only person who thinks they are. I'm going to have an April Fool's Prank of my own." Bob stared at her. He didn't know what to say. This night wasn't going according to plan, and his wife's words were starting to sink in.

She turned to Ronnie, "Ronnie, are you willing to help me pull a prank on my husband?"

"I suppose I could do that, to make it even for you. How are we going to prank him if he knows about it though?" He asked.

"It's part prank, part punishment. He's going to watch while I fuck the shit out of you. Maybe he'll learn not to do stupid pranks again."

"Are you sure about this, Ma'am?"

"Absolutely sure. Are you up for it?"

He thought for a moment, looking at both of them before coming to a decision. He nodded his head in agreement.

"And you, you will watch while this big black stud fucks me senseless. You'll think about what you did and keep your mouth shut. Do you understand?"

"Yes, dear. I'm sorry for scaring you. I just thought it would be funny." He sat on a box in the corner, a scowl on his face. This night was not going how he expected it to.

"Whatever. Sit there in the corner, out of the way."

"Ronnie, how about it?"

"Ma'am-"

"Penny. Call me Penny. I think we're past the formalities by now."

"Sorry, Ma—Penny. I'm ready if you are.

"Let's get fucked!"

She leaned close to Ronnie and pulled him down so she could whisper in his ear. "Don't be gentle. Fuck me hard. Nothing is off limits."

He nodded his understanding.

He pulled hard at her silk blouse. The buttons flew around the room, and one of them popped Bob in the forehead. Her pale skin showed under the open shirt, scattered with freckles. Her large breasts were encased in a sheer black bra. Her nipples poked at the material as if they were trying to make their escape.

He turned her around, pulling her shirt roughly off her shoulders. "Oh, you beast. You are ruining my clothes. Rip them off."

Ronnie ripped the band of her bra apart, breaking the closure. Penny gasped. Her breasts heaved as she breathed hard. She told him to be rough, and he was shredding her clothes. She was exposed, her nipples engorged. She enjoyed how he took charge of her. Bob's punishment was her pleasure.

Getting into the role, Ronnie said. "Turn around, Bitch. On your knees."

She knelt before him, her face at his crotch. His cock was swelling in his pants, and she was pleased to see how large he was. She nuzzled to him; her face pressed against his expanding cock in his pants.

She unbuckled and slid his pants and underwear down. His cock sprung from its prison and slapped her on her chin.

"Suck it!" She took his trouser snake in her mouth. She was barely able to get the head in her mouth. Her head bobbed as much as she could, but his size made it difficult to take much. She worked her tongue around his head. He grabbed the back of her head and pulled her towards him until her nose hit his pubes. He held her there until she started to struggle before he released her. She fell back coughing.

"Fuck, I was choking on your monster."

He pushed her back onto the mattress. He tore at her skirt, trying to get it off. When the fabric gave way, he pulled it roughly down off her hips and legs. Her underwear was sheer black and her shaved pussy was visible through the material. They were soaked through from her excitement.

He yanked the panties down and spread her legs wide. He knelt and sucked her clit between his lips. Her hips bucked, and he had to hold her down. He lapped at her clit, stroking it with his tongue.

Meanwhile, he slid two fingers into her dripping wet snatch. He fucked her fast, his fingers penetrating her hot center. With his tongue on her clit, and his fingers sawing in and out, she came fast.

She was breathing hard from her orgasm. Ronnie didn't give her any time to rest. He positioned himself at her entrance. He teased her with his cock, sliding it up and down. He pushed in, in one stroke. His fat cock stretched her pussy.

"Oh fuck! Jesus you are big. Good choice Bob, he's fucking filling me up." She looked over at her husband, but he wouldn't look at her. "Look at me, Asshole. You'll watch this and think about what you've done." He slowly turned his head to look, glaring at her.

"Fuck me silly Ronnie. Fuck your monster cock in my tight little pussy."

She locked eyes with her husband while Ronnie fucked her. His cocked speared her, filling her better than her husband ever had. She clung to him, and wrapped her legs around him. She whispered in his ear, "Fill me up Ronnie, you feel so good. I want to feel you fill me up and blast me with your hot come. Will you do that for me? Fill my pussy with your babymakers?"

Ronnie couldn't form words; he just grunted and pumped her faster. Her pussy was clinging to his cock, squeezing at his intruder.

He pounded her pussy, taking ownership of her, giving her the kind of pleasure she'd only read about. She was hooked on him already.

She couldn't tell how many times she had come while he was fucking her, it was nearly continuous, rolling over her in waves.

"Oh fuck, Penny. I'm getting close. Ugghhhh."

"Yes baby, come in my hot cunt, fill me up."

He pumped a few more times and shot his load deep inside her. His hot baby batter seared her. She screamed out and came a final time when he filled her. Ronnie collapsed onto her, exhausted.

They lay there together, cooling down from their exertion. Penny felt Ronnie's cock slip out of her well-used pussy, his semen running between her cheeks to the mattress.

He fell back staring at the ceiling. Penny's hand wrapped around his large fuck stick, stroking up and down. Their combined fluids made her hand slide easily along his fat shaft. After just a few moments, her touch caused him to grow hard again.

"Ready to go again, already?" She asked in surprise. Bob was never able to get it up again this fast.

She rolled over and climbed aboard. Her pussy slipped onto his pole, her weight driving her down on him, filling her again. She laid down on him, knees tucked under, and pumped her hips, leisurely fucking him, taking her time. She rested her head on his firm chest and he wrapped his arms around her.

They moved together, taking their time, enjoying the more relaxed pace of their second time. This was nothing like the hard, fast fuck of their first time. This was more like making love together.

Penny nearly forgot that her husband was there, and barely noticed when he stormed out, leaving them alone.

"Penny, I'm sorry for earlier. It was stupid and I didn't think it through."

"Shh, it's done. Good riddance to him. I'm glad we got together. Just don't do anything like that to me without some warning." She looked at him with a smile, "next time, let me prepare for it."

He looked at her in surprise. "Next time?"

"Hell yes! Rough but tender, you are amazing. And your cock is something else." She stroked his face and felt his face flush with heat.

"I like you too. He doesn't deserve someone like you. I'd take good care of you, no stupid pranks."

She kissed him, pressing against him. His strong arms held her in his embrace.

"Take me home Ronnie, I want to get better acquainted with you. Do you have a coat or something I can wear? My clothes are kind of ruined."

He looked sheepishly at her, "I have a coat. You'll be covered."

"Thanks, lover." She kissed him, molding herself to him.

****

Five years later:

Penny sat at the kitchen table. "Suzie, hurry up and eat your toast, your daddy is taking you to school, and you don't want him to be late.

"Okay, mommy."

Ronnie walked in, kissed Penny on the neck, and wrapped his arms around her. They snuggled together. "Ugh, gross," Suzie giggled.

Ronnie smiled at his daughter and told her to wash her hands. When she left, he said, "My mom is picking her up after preschool."

"What do you have planned, my love?" She had a grin, knowing what was coming.

"Why don't you wear something nice? Something that you don't care about. I'll bring an extra coat."

"The same place?"

"Indeed."

She shivered at the memory of their first time five years before. It was April First, and she was about to get 'pranked,' again.

She hugged him tightly, and whispered in his ear, "Be rough."

alohadave
alohadave
271 Followers