All Comments on 'Husband's Best Friend - Pt. 01'

by erin2000

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Jaydean409Jaydean409about 1 month ago

Ignore the Puritans!!! Very hot, keep it going!!!

JBird11JBird11about 1 month ago

Ok, not a bad start. If you make this into something where the husband likes his wife cheating on him with his best friend, I'm out. I would already throw her out and kick the crap out of my 'best' friend.

MormonJackMormonJackabout 1 month ago

Wow... very tough/strained situation. It really caught my attention. 5 stars for creativity (and a hope in seeing how you "resolve" the situation.) But the next chapter... I don't know. Really, Tim didn't notice the cheating couple when he came in and fell unconscious in the chair? Ok fine - can happen. But honestly, I'm afraid that this is just another story of a "happy-go-cucky" man who is just average in size, too nice (not a Dom but, rather, a loving partner), can't satisfy his wife properly (has she bothered mentioned this to him - probably not), and gets turned on watching his gorgeous wife get sexually pleased by the sexually charismatic, hung friend who is a sexual maestro. I hope that's not part of the story arc.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 1 month ago

This is a good one! 5 stars. Can't wait to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

a story of uncontrollable lust and passion. It leaves me wondering if the author is the hot blooded 'loyal' wife. Well done!

Billr1960Billr1960about 1 month ago

I loved it. Part 2 please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

There is a cuck tag so thank you for that. I will pass on the rest as I just see a cheating wife getting what she wants and the husband allowing all she wants. However, you do write well.

itsayouitsayouabout 1 month ago

Such a loyal wife and best friend. Just tells you what a great society we live in. Good thing this just a story because it would be a good comedy

TajfaTajfaabout 1 month ago

Rob is his "best friend". He is a piece of shit. It's bad enough that he has already shagged his friends wife but to accept a room under his roof and then betray him further makes him the worst type of man there can be.

The actual writing is good and I hope the husband finds out and gets rid of them both. They deserve each other.

KruppaKruppaabout 1 month ago

I assume this is heading towards a fairly standard husband finds out hes a cuckold story which is perfectly fine it's a solid and well written start to that story line, But I did enjoy the dynamic of sex scene between Tim and Becca, maybe you could so this as a best of both worlds story with Becca enjoying herself with Rob while also using his presence to train Tim into the more aggressive lover that she needs to give her the orgasms she deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Only an idiot would tell an author to ignore comments. This cry baby should be ignored. Idiot.

RosenkavalierRosenkavalierabout 1 month ago

Oh no, not another unfinished story!

You realise that your average time between chapters is now above 3 days?

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 month ago

fox in the henhouse

consulting91consulting91about 1 month ago

A great start to a story. I can tell from your writing that she is torn and wants her husband and his friend. I can't wait to see how she deals with this and what comes next.

erin2000erin2000about 1 month agoAuthor

Thank you for the feedback thus far, I appreciate it. I have subsequent chapters pending submission approval to be published, so hopefully won't be too much longer!

RosenkavalierRosenkavalierabout 1 month ago

It is 12 days now (and 4 days after your statement about pending submission).

Would you as a reader really like to read a story which is stretched over such a long time?

I don’t.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Before reading pt 1 I should of checked to see if there was a part 2.

No rating

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

I think your story is awesome!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererin2000@erin2000
If you could read my mind, I'm pretty sure you'd either be traumatized, sexually aroused, or both.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES