All Comments on 'Husband's Boss, and My FIL'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
bad,bad,bad

what a crap 0*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
All good people...

All good people...The father: What a father should be: loving and caring for his son above all things!!! The wife: What a wife should be: loving and faithful!!! The boss: What a boss should be: Putting his company in danger of a lawsuit!!! And this boss was a so good man, that accept her decision of never meet him again (the best fuck he had until that day...) and didn't tried to blackmail this faithful wife to cheat with him again, threatening to fire her husband or to tell him what kind of wife she was!!! Another two overused plots (husband's boss and father in law) in just one bad story...1*

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
Deliciously hot and nawty

It's really working, my new system. Low initial score + creepy nonsense stories like "cuck shit" = great story, worth reading. Your story was the hottest, most erotic posted today and brought out the most hate from the creeps who trashed your superb story. I really got off reading it. I love when I can identify with the main character (the hot wife) and feel what she felt. Good job, Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Signe got off reading this.

Signe gets off on anything that others consider "trash". She is not a barometer for identifying erotica. By all means, that cunt would get off with a corn cob up her ass.

She's on the warpath, taking bonnietaylors place of bashing others. Any story she favors you know it's trash. 1* in honor of the new whore of Lit, Signe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
OPENING PARAGRAPHS WERE WEAK

With a few word changes and short direct sentences your introduction could have been much stronger. Did not draw me in to the woman's percolating, if un-solicited, excitement and how she got there.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 8 years ago
Not my cup of tea, but a story well told

I do not like the idea of murders, but I do not berate the likes of Agatha Christie for writing about murders.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
OK, if this shit floats your boat, why not.

But really shitty to bring kids into it too. Couldn't she just be your average everyday slut who ends up divorced, several times, and trolling for cock in cowboy bars, until the whiskey and the wrinkles and sagging finally, finally, make her monogamous, with a dildo? Really exciting and erotic, if you're 13 years old, or have the mentality of one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow! 4 views and 12 comments....

The comments are hilarious and very telling!......interestingn that the wife is viewed a trollop but 'Ralph' has escaped any bad comment. This story is actually a remake of the Victorian melodrama where the village wife is sexually pressured by the dastardly squire in return for saving teh family from eviction......exept in this case 'the mare is ready for the mounting'....probably wishful thinking by the author (also probably a man) who gets a thrill from the idea that there are 'easy' married women out there. The best thing about this site is that most flavours of sexuality can be explored,....you don't have to read it if it's not for you! Real women are not always chaste......there are plenty of married women who "never look at another man", but they never look at their husband much either! The commentors need to wise up....ten percent of people in western countries are not who their 'fathers' think they are!.....women have sexual needs teh same as men. I wonder how many of these commentors are actually abusers of women...........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My Prayer for Tom

Is that he has a heart attack and dies immediately! Live on with with your slutty life and let the man you hated Rest In Peace!

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
No*

Sorry I did not like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I hope trouble comes their way

I hope Hubby finds out and I hope he sues the company and ends up owning half of it Sales that have for millions Disowns his father Buys a mansion and ends up living with half a dozen other women who he does nothing but fuck and have babies with while his wife ex-boss and father hopefully lose everything and end up destitute

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 8 years ago
1

Thank god women in general arent this stupid in reality.... do you know any real women??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantasy

A fantasy is just that; not reality. This is a drawn out thought that spirals into dangerous possibilities and taboo natures, not reality. If you are on this site for reality, shut down your computer and go back to your day. Simply put, this is improbable, taboo, and a play on something we shouldn't think about. Enjoy it, or not, just don't read these stories for reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ignore the negative comments

I loved it and that you were willing to get filled by two men when you were fertile. I love how you just have sex with Thomas when the opportunity arises. You sound very sexy. Please write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Gave it a 5* for Quality Writing not for plot

This story is not what turns me on. I prefer angst and emotions and women with a conscience who show some regret. In reality, there may be some women who wouldn't care about their husband believing he was raising his own child when he may not be but I like to think it is a very distinct minority. Also, sexing her husband's father behind his back shows a total lack of morality for both people.

But given the nature of this site this was a well written story although not my cupa _. There was plenty of sex for those that want that. It has been a while since I read a story by QW, however, I believe this story represents his usual characterizations and plot. Correct me if I am wrong. I would challenge Q to write something in which the husband discovers the cheating, wife has some regrets and there is some emotional give and take between the characters.

Finally, I believe that there is a distinct group of people who are turned on by the idea of an unwitting cuckold husband and the women that would do that to a man they believe they love

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Unfortunately not a likeable person in this.

Just dogs fucking in the ally.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re: Ignore the negative comments

By all means, don't listen to the people who limit their comments to the story, listen to the asshole who can't stand it that others dare to have an opinion that is different form theirs.

<P>

It's one thing to disagree, it's an very different thing to say ignore others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

great story, fuck annony

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@anonymous-5

You wouldn't know a great story if it bit you in the ass Bonny. 1* in honor of the whores of Lit BT & SS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
"Ignore the negative comments"

Wish I had a dollar for every time I read that absurd statement. Do you really think any authors needs to be reminded to ignore the reader who doesn't favor him? Stupid remark.

Really you ought to change your name author, there is nothing "quality" about this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Really. Nothing more needs to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Take note-Signe

has been appointed the spokes person for the willing cuckold/hotwife lovers. Anytime you see her comment one knows the story sucks big time and isn't worth reading unless sluts and whores and willing cuckolds turn you on. Then by all means follow her into the slimy sewer. 1* for another trash story posted for the unwashed low lives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I'm torn.....I hate this subject, this storyline....I also loved this story! I'm in a pickle...

....because of the conflict that arises from what I think about cheating wives and how they could keep their self respect and have all the lovers they want....without hurting the ones they say they love or drawing societal ignominy to themselves. It's not cheap or easy, but it is infinitely less destructive and allows everyone involved to retain most of their dignity. Alas, it's not mean, nasty, dirty, cruel, sneaky or overtly selfish.

So here, I'm sure she's vindicating her actions with her FIL by having stopped with hubby's boss entirely. She admits that she discovered her slutty nature with Pete, but found safety and adultery without consequences with Trevor (FIL). She might even think of it as a humanitarian effort, since Trevor hasn't been getting any since his wife passed. And now they both have fun when that poor, ignorant, vapid, sucker Tom is out of the picture long enough to give them free reign. She has one child by one of the three and will have others by one of the remaining two and seems OK that at least they come from the same gene pool.

But she's still an adulterous slut and a betrayer to her marriage vows to her husband, a cuckoldress and a traitor to her husband's trust. I hope he somewhere figures out that she's not his faithful darling exclusively and finds ample comfort while traveling.

I guess that's why this conflict rattles around in my head.

I found out my wife was cheating upon my early return from a trip that was shortened by a typhoon. I was stunned, but discretely withdrew from the scene I saw in our back yard from our bedroom window upon my return. I went downtown and got a room ant the Hyatt, spending that night and the next getting uproariously drunk. From then on until my originally planned return, I went to work during the weekdays and chased pussy every night and all weekends long. I had no trouble finding willing ladies to entertain and worked myself into a place where I could face her again.

We had kids and she was an otherwise great wife. I didn't like the idea of sharing and of having no say in the matter. But I had to be practical, or face a fucked up life and yet another bunch of screwed up, angry kids as mine would be, shortly after the gavel came down on our divorce proceedings. I would also spend 16 more years chained to an unjust arrangement, struggling to make ends meet and royally pissed at my ex-wife with her court-appointed hold on my balls.

Nope, I just became an excellent liar and actor....and a full time player. I've always been selective, but saw no reason to suffer in a very tough situation because the laws want to enslave me and fuck up my kids, all because my wife decided it might be fun to "let go" and explore relationships outside the bounds of our marriage.

Nope, what's good for the goose is good for the gander. It was still tough, because I came to loathe the woman for her many betrayals and utter disrespect.

One night during an argument (rare, because neither of us were any longer invested enough to stick to a hard line on most things) about a careless act on her part, I stopped her arrogant posturing cold by telling her that she could do any damn thing she wanted, as long as she kept it discreet and never, ever brought it home or exposed the kids it or them. I also told her that if she ever repeated what caused our argument or "went public" with her activity, or put the kids in the know, that she and everyone she'd ever been involved with would not see another sunrise. She stood and shook like a leaf in the autumn wind. She was stunned that I had such a grasp of her perfidious lifestyle. She had thought I was a complete dupe...that I was happily ignorant and that she had one over on me and me over a barrel......she had just been clearly and forcefully disabused of that belief.

She knew my three letter background and had forgotten that I wouldn't hesitate, if it became important, to clean up. I had never pointed any of that in her direction before, but the skill set had helped her out early in our courting....so she was aware that I could "fix things". She was very careful after that.

Anyway, I'm well off independently of my "first family" situation, which is adequate, but not extravagant. None of my arrangements abroad are, either. But when I retire or resign, I will dispose of the various properties and work out comfortable situations for everyone I'm involved with, but the slut.

She will get the house and living expenses for three months. Everything else will disappear on the day the divorce becomes final. By then, she will have seen my plane take off for the last time....my conn trail leading east.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (4.55/5.0 = 91% = A) DEFINETELY EROTIC! THE PART WITH RALPH WAS 100% REALISTIC.

This could have been two short & sweet stories.

One about Ralph, one about Trevor.

TRACY IS A KEEPER! Tom must not leave her ever!

WiserbyageWiserbyageover 7 years ago
Curious

Hmm, wonder if she will spread her legs for me? Sounds like the town punchboard.😠

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Pure shit!!! MINUS 5*!!!

One of the most ugly stories i ever read!! Only for perverts or brain sick ones!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Real shit by a brain sick author!!!

Read the comments and you know how low you and your crap are!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a bunch of real shit!!

I hope she gets HIV!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (4.6/5 = 92%). VERY VERY ETOTIC!

THIS story is very good in terms of both its literary qualities & its erotic appeal. The story is realistic but it should be accepted as an allegory of the moment in a woman's life when she becomes fully aware of herself, of what makes her happy, of her super charged libido... in that sense this is a coming-of-age story too.

Tracy cannot be alone. Her destiny is that dhe needs at least two men in her life in order to be happy.

Trevor helped her discover her true self. He is the new constant in Tracy's life. Trevor's presence in her life helps her to outgrow Ralph, who was to intrusive & donineering. Ralph was a necessary stepping stone in Tracy's life but he is now relegated to her fond memories & that's it.

The scene where Tracy & Ralph are seeing off Tom @ the airport is EPIC!

Tracy's character is PRICELESS.

• • •

On a personal note:

My first wife worked in the Head Office of a successful company. The CEO's name was Ralph. We both were young. She was telling me everything including that Ralph was hitting on her. He was nice to her, never rude. He promoted her twice.

A few dsys before the trip she told me she felt she had made a devil's bargain.

She wanted to quit the job. I told her not to do that. She must do her job & if she says No & loses her job, so be it. She said, "I know i can count on you no matter what... Thank you."

She got promoted a month after the AGM. My wife & I never discussed Ralph again until he got a better offer & left.

My first wife snuggled up to me one night & told me withot looking me in the eye: "I was afraid very much you would leave me after the AGM. I was so happy you did not. Do you regret your decision?" I said i did not. "Why?" she sked. "Because I loved you too much to leave you... AND you've been getting better & better in bed..."

"You are both the love of my life AND a fuckin' pervert."

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

when does the poor slob find out his dad and wife are cucking him

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOVE YOUR STORY: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- (5-)

👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5)! Love it. A GIRL'S GOTTA DO WHAT A GIRL'S GOTTA DO!

Trevor's wife is a keeper. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Theh won't be Tom's

He left the story and now owns his former boss' company and is called the ex in stories about the slut eho lives with her former FIL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

☆☆☆☆☆- (4.65/5 = 93%) VERY VERY EROTIC!

I totally agree with anon 06/01/18 who among other things says that "the scene where Tracy & Ralph are seeing off Tom @ the airport is EPIC!"

I agree that Tracy's character is PRICELESS!"

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

More of this author's usual cheating crap. Nothing quality about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love ❤ it, gave it a 5 (❤💚❤💚❤)

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

I know this story is overboard but... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. If you are no longer in love with the person... let them go.

So they may have a life too... My best friend took his own life over something similar.... When I confronted his wife some days after the funeral it was me that dropped to my knees asking her WHY??? didn't she have the guts, courage the common decency to divorce him, instead of carrying on multiple affairs.... I got up and said softly. "We will never go fishing again"

I know but I couldn't think of anything else to say

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5.0 = 💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟) ❤❤!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm copy pasting an older comment:

"Anonymousabout 2 years ago

☆☆☆☆☆- (4.65/5 = 93%) VERY VERY EROTIC!

"I totally agree with anon 06/01/18 who among other things says that "the scene where Tracy & Ralph are seeing off Tom @ the airport is EPIC!"

"I agree that Tracy's character is PRICELESS!"

Kittykait66Kittykait66over 1 year ago

I loved this story

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop. But fun.

JRandyJJRandyJabout 1 year ago

I wish we could give negative stars -5*. Pure trash.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

5- (*****-).

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I hope when Tom comes home he finds out and shoots this dumb fucking slut point blank in the fucking head.

DazzyDDazzyDabout 1 month ago

Sorry! I stopped reading. Were there no brothers, or mailmen or gardeners or police or Anyone else to screw! etc. Cheap!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous