Husband's Choice Ch. 03

Story Info
Nikki's husband has a plan for her.
4.1k words
4.39
18.8k
23

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chromex
chromex
684 Followers

This story is a work of fiction solely from the twisted mind of Chromex. Any resemblance to any persons living or dead is purely coincidental. All characters are of at least 18 years of age unless otherwise specifically mentioned. Please do not copy/redistribute the story, in part or total, without the author's permission.

Story was originally submitted to the Loving Wives category.

*

I'd always been raised that you never go to bed angry with your spouse. Nothing is ever solved by sleeping on the issue and can only fester, becoming a bigger problem than before and it was with that mindset I'd returned home last night hoping to resolve this issue with Robert. Instead, I came home only to find him sleeping soundly far earlier in the day than was usual for him. Given that I'd managed to thoroughly pound all of my anger and frustration from earlier into the heavy bag at the gym I was feeling far calmer and clear-headed than earlier and decided to try something I'd watched my grandmother do. Pulling a chair up next to the bed I settled myself into it and began to quietly talk to Robert.

Most of my memories of my grandfather were unfortunately not happy ones. He'd had a stroke when I was quite young and had never regained the ability to speak or interact fully with the world around him but that never stopped my grandmother from loving him. Every night she would sit next to his bed and just talk to him, filling him in on all the details of what was happening with his children and grandchildren and their friends. Even when he took a turn for the worse she would still sit next to him every night in his hospital room and just talk to him. She always said that even if he couldn't respond it made her feel better to just be able to tell him how she was feeling and what she was thinking.

I must have sat in that chair for over an hour just pouring out my heart and soul to his sleeping form. I suppose to someone looking from the outside it would have seemed quite strange to see me telling my snoring husband all my worries and fears regarding his recent actions and requests of me. By the time I finished, I understood my grandmother just a little bit better and realized I'd been working myself up in circles. More than once I'd told myself I needed to trust that Robert wasn't trying to hurt me and yet every time we talk I find myself getting angry at him because I don't understand his reasoning. It was clear I needed to decide if he was trying to hurt me or not and in truth other than making it clear he wanted me to have sex with Alex, which could hardly be considered a fate worse than death, he'd given me no indication of his intent being malicious. Taking a deep breath, I stood up and kissed him gently on the head having made my decision.

"Nicole," I heard Robert ask as I picked my clothes for the day, "can we talk for a moment?" While Nicole was my given name I'd been going by Nikki pretty much since birth and only my parents or Robert used it on the most serious occasions.

"Robert, I'm sorry for getting upset with you yesterday." Turning to face him he smiled as his eyes took in the recently acquired bra and panty set. "I love you and I trust you and just because I don't understand your reasoning doesn't give me an excuse to lash out. Please just tell me you're not pushing me away."

"Love I'm not pushing you away. Whatever happens between you and Alex will never change how I feel. I just need you to trust that in the end, this will all make sense."

Crossing the short distance I wrapped my arms around him and laid my head on his chest, listening to the pounding of his heart. "I've decided that if my brilliant and hunky husband thinks I need a boyfriend then who am I to argue but you promise that next Sunday you'll tell me what's really going on."

"Yes love I promise," his hand gently stroking my back before kissing me on the top of my head, "and I'll be calling Luther before you get in so you don't give the poor man a heart attack."

"Okay let me go so I can get dressed. I have a new boyfriend to impress and an office full of women to shock." Stepping into a black pencil skirt I watched Robert in the mirror, his movements slow and pained as he settled on the bed. "Are you going in today?"

"No, I'm not. I think I'm just going to stay home and rest. Besides, I want to be here when you get home and tell me how you scandalized the office."

"Robert, you're not wanting for this to be a one and done thing with me and Alex are you? When you said to think of him as my boyfriend you're not meaning in the context of this week. You're talking long term."

"In the end, that'll be up to the two of you but yes, I am." His eyes closed for a long moment before settling on me again. "You wear your hair up so often I almost forget how long it is and I love that you're leaving it down for him. Is that going to be your I'm Alex's girlfriend look?" I hadn't made a conscious effort this morning to create a separate look for Alex but to Robert it was obvious. He'd always loved my long hair but understood it can be a challenge to wear it down when it reaches below your ass.

"I suppose it is," I said running my fingers through it and pulling it forward over my shoulder, "if it's okay with you."

"It's more than okay. Seeing you like this hair down, a sexy little thong under your skirt, and knowing you're not dressing up for me but for a very soon to be lover is an incredible turn on."

His choice of words surprised me but he was essentially correct although they did get my mind to wondering. Assuming things continued to progress as they had it was all but a given that Friday night Alex and I would become lovers and while my outfit was one I'd worn to the office plenty of times, I also knew it was one of his favorites, a tight black pencil skirt and a royal blue top that hugged my curves with matching blue heels.

"Robert, what if all he's been wanting this time has been a challenging conquest? Just another notch on the bedpost. He could have had, quite easily, almost any of the women at our work and yet he's always seemed to focus on me."

The sudden lift of his eyebrows and the unconscious tugging at his beard was enough to tell me the idea surprised him and something he'd not considered. "While I seriously doubt it you do have a point. Perhaps this morning you should try and figure out his interest past your date on Friday."

"Yeah, I think I know how to do that. Why don't you go ahead and lie down? I need to finish getting ready." Glancing at the clock I stepped into the bathroom and took a few minutes to take care of my makeup. I wasn't surprised when I heard the opening theme to Star Wars come pouring in from the bedroom. I swear Robert has seen that movie more times than I've woken up.

"Yeah, Luther, do you have a minute? I need to talk to you about something before the rest of your staff arrives." Luther was always one for showing up early as company policy allowed us to flex our schedules as long as we put in our eight hours. Robert blew me a quick kiss as I crossed the room to head out for work. Part of me wanted to hang around to hear him explain the chaos that was about to descend upon Luther's well-run office.

Getting into the office I was a little frustrated. Nothing like sitting in traffic halfway to work before you realize your usual cup of morning coffee is currently cooling on the kitchen counter and the only place with a partially acceptable alternative is currently being renovated. My quick stop in to talk with Luther went pretty much as well as I expected. He was pleased that he didn't need to bring in HR to resolve our situation but utterly confused by the massive turn of events. However, Robert being a dear friend and hearing it from him that he was not only okay with but encouraging the situation as long as Alex and I do not disrupt the office more so than was to be expected he wasn't going to interfere.

"Hey, Nikki you got a minute?"

"Sure Alex I could use a break. Come on in." Closing my laptop I wasn't surprised to see that Alex's smile hadn't left his face since I dropped him off yesterday although the cup in his hand wasn't his usual both it and the scent wafting off of it was vaguely familiar. "I had to grab some more K-cups this morning and somehow a couple of these got mixed in. I thought you might like it since I heard you'd forgotten yours."

"Thanks, I appreciate it." Taking the offered cup, I had to fight to prevent my eyes from going wide as I took my first sip. The reason the cup looked familiar was because it was the same cup I drank from yesterday during my fantasy just as the beverage inside it was the same. "This is good. You'll have to tell me where you got it." What in the fuck was going on? "I don't recognize the cup though, it's not one of the office loaners is it?"

"No, it's not. It must have fallen into my bag when I wasn't looking. Usually, that cup sits next to my machine."

"Alex close the door for a minute, would you. I need to discuss something with you in private." I knew the office gossip would start to fly the minute he closed the door but it was only the beginning of the train wreck I had planned. Getting up I moved around to the front of my desk and was leaning against it just as he closed the door. Without a doubt, multiple pairs of eyes had been locked on my doorway since the moment he stepped into my office and they all would all be comparing notes on what they just saw. I'd been tempted to move my hand making it look like I was about to undo my top button but I decided not to make their heads explode quite that much.

"Nikki, what did you..."

"Lock it." I must admit I enjoyed the deer in the headlights look as my words sank in.

"Are you sure?"

"Lock it." I loved that his eyes never left me as he reached back to lock the door and somehow widened even further when I held up my hand and curled my index finger in the universally recognized gesture. Watching him approach I couldn't help the wicked smile that crossed my face which only added to his uncertainty. When he stopped just out of reach I closed the remaining distance and slipped my arms around his neck. "So now that you have me, what are your plans?"

"Plans?"

"Yes, I want to know what you intend to do with me after our date on Friday."

"Well, I."

"I'm not talking Friday night or even Saturday morning if you're that lucky. I'm talking next week or next month or was this whole thing just an opportunity to carve a particularly challenging notch into your bedpost? I want the truth, Alex." I made no effort to pull away as he searched for words, his head hanging down. "I deserve the truth because I'm the one who gets hurt if this was all just a game to you."

As the silence grew longer I was considering pulling away when I felt his hands rest themselves on my hips and his face rose to look me in the eyes. "Nikki, I fell for you five minutes after I started working here. I know it sounds corny but it's the truth. You were wearing this exact outfit when Luther introduced us and I found myself lost in how blue your eyes are. I seriously considered asking you to go out with me right then but when Luther asked you something about Robert I was crushed to find out you were married."

"I'd like to point out that you did eventually ask me out, repeatedly."

"I know because somewhere in my mind some part of me decided I couldn't live with myself if I didn't at least try. I knew you were going to turn me down but I had to ask anyway and looking back I was in the wrong."

"Yes, you were but here we are so I'll ask again. What are your plans for after our date on Friday?"

"The funny thing is I never made any because I never thought I'd get this far. Did I have dreams, thoughts, fantasies absolutely but I never bothered to entertain them? If you're asking me am I interested in far more than just Friday night the answer is yes."

"Alex, I need you to do something for me now."

"Anything."

Pulling his head down I paused until just before his lips brushed mine and whispered ever so softly, "Kiss me like I'm yours." I thought I saw a flicker of recognition but I couldn't be certain as my eyes fluttered closed and I let myself fall into the softness of his mouth. Now when all you have to go on is a brief fantasy it's understandable to be disappointed if the reality doesn't match but if anything Alex kissed far better in reality. I could tell he was holding nothing back and pouring everything he had into that kiss and I kissed him back with equal fervor. I understood that all of this came to be due to Robert's insistence but the longer Alex and I kissed the more I found myself relishing the moment. There was a level of rightness in kissing him that I'd never experienced before.

Despite the slow and sensual nature of the kiss, I could tell he started smiling when I moaned into his mouth as his hands drifted off my hips and began to explore. With one hand moving up under my top to rest at the small of my back his other moved around and lower. I wondered for a moment as his hand slid exceptionally close to the zipper on my skirt if he was contemplating trying to undo it and I know if he had pushed the question I would have given myself to him without hesitation but instead he simply cupped the cheek of my ass. That he was taking pleasure in exploring places that were previously forbidden was more than evident by the swelling being pressed tightly into my stomach.

Deciding to do a little exploration of my own I moved my arms from around his neck and slipped them inside of his arms so I could feel along his back. I loved that he gave a little start when I gave his ass a tight squeeze as I slid one hand around to the front to feel the muscles of his thigh. Opening my eyes to see his reaction I began to slowly draw my hand up his leg nearly reaching his groin before his eyes popped open. Bringing my hand up the last few inches was enough to get him to break the kiss and let out an audible moan. "Nikki, what are you doing?"

"Exploring, same as you." I couldn't wipe the smile off my face as I felt his cock twitch as I slowly stroked him through his pants. "You seem to have a bit of a problem here Alex." Feeling how incredibly hard he was I couldn't help but wonder what he would taste like as I wrapped my lips around him and found my mouth almost watering at the prospect.

"You're not helping the issue."

"Would you like me to?"

"What?"

"Would you like me to help you with this? All you have to do is tell me what you want." Releasing his cock I quickly unzipped his pants and wrapped my hand around his shaft. I couldn't believe how hard he was or that my hand couldn't reach around him.

"Oh fuck Nikki."

"Nope, I'm afraid that's off the table for now but I might be willing to do other things. Would you like me to do other things?" Pulling his cock free of his pants I found myself a little intimidated by how large he was.

"God damn yes."

"Tell me."

"I want you to." Putting my finger to his lips quickly silenced him.

"Tsk, tsk you can do better than that." Looking up into his eyes I saw them harden slightly as he realized what I wanted.

"Suck my cock, Nikki."

Instead of responding I simply smiled and sunk to my knees, wrapping my hand around the monster in front of me. Stroking him slowly I looked up into his eyes as I softly kissed the tip before wrapping my lips around the flared head and taking a moment to savor the taste of him. Letting my tongue dance along the underside of his shaft I let out an involuntary moan of pleasure as I worked to explore and taste every inch of him. Reaching the base of his shaft I was dismayed to discover his pants were still buttoned. Not wanting to waste any time I reached up and quickly undid his belt and pants before yanking them to the floor.

"Tell me, is seeing me like this better in reality or fantasy?" I said before dragging my tongue along his length before lifting him and taking one of his balls into my mouth. It's funny the things you notice without even trying, with my left hand on his thigh I realized my thumb was sitting on a strange circular scar. I'd never seen a scar like it in real life but it looked similar to a Hollywood gunshot scar.

"Fantasy doesn't even come close. Christ that feels good."

"Like that do you? How about this?" Quickly running my tongue along his shaft I opened my mouth and took as much as I could before rapidly bobbing my head deep and fast. As I sucked him I continued to stroke his cock matching the pace of my sucking and soon was going deep enough to feel him bumping against the back of my throat. I knew it wasn't going to happen today or even this weekend but I resolved myself that eventually, I was going to get this monster all the way down despite being thicker and longer than my husband. It was quite fun for me to listen to him desperately trying to remain quiet when I knew he wanted to scream and moan.

"Fuck Nikki I'm getting close. I should warn you that I cum a lot."

"I can't wait."

"You'll ruin your top when it spills out." Well, fuck he had a valid point and he said when not if. Given I was doing something he'd been dreaming about for a long time odds were this load would be positively titanic. Keeping my head moving I quickly unbuttoned my top and pulled it off, tossing it into the nearby chair with my new bra quickly following. Even though it was done to preserve my outfit, seeing me suddenly topless was enough to set Alex off but instead of ramming his cock down my throat, he pulled back until just the head was past my lips. As the first spurt hit the back of my throat I realized he'd been exactly right, I was not going to be able to swallow fast enough and soon his cum was dripping down my chin and onto my breasts. I can only think of a couple of times where I swallowed more than that moment but all of them involved multiple guys.

It seemed like minutes passed before his last spurts landed on my tongue and were quickly swallowed. He had, without a doubt, the best-tasting cum I'd ever experienced and found myself looking forward to my next opportunity. Letting his cock fall from my mouth I quickly looked down and was shocked at the sheer volume of cum covering my tits. "Damm you weren't kidding. Can you hand me the towel out of my bag over there?" Retrieving the towel I could see him hesitate before handing it to me as if he was trying to memorize the image. "Enjoying the view?"

"More than you can imagine, although I never would have guessed your nipples were pierced." Glancing down I played with the two white gold hoops for a moment.

"Yeah, I had them done a couple of years ago as a present to myself." Finally having most of the mess cleaned up I pulled a package of unscented baby wipes out of my desk and finished cleaning up. I loved how sexy it was making me feel as Alex watched every step and motion I made around my office. Picking up my blouse and bra off the chair I moved to stand in front of him feeling slightly disappointed that he's already pulled his pants back up. "So blouse and bra or just the blouse?"

"Since you're asking, then just the top."

"So typical." Pulling just the blouse on I left it unbuttoned. "Button me up."

"Uhm, okay." It was funny, he seemed more nervous doing something as mundane as buttoning my shirt than he did when we were making out.

"Alex," I said, slipping my hands inside of his, "if this is going to last past Friday then you're going to need to treat it like a real relationship. Are you going to be able to do that?"

"Nikki, I've wanted nothing more for the last year and a half but what about you."

"I'm not going to lie to you. Robert was so set on this happening he asked that I either think of you as my boyfriend or as a lover but leave myself open to get attached. I don't know why he wants this but standing there kissing you nothing has ever felt more right to me. I'll need you to do something for me though."

chromex
chromex
684 Followers
12