Husband's Choice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What, anything?"

"I want you to make hotel room reservations for at least Friday night. I'll leave Saturday up to you but know this. Unless we are leaving to go somewhere I've no intention of getting dressed until it's time to check out." I loved watching his eyes light up.

"Nikki, I."

"Alex you don't need to say anything. If anything we both need to get back to work before they knock down my office door."

"Good point. How do I look?"

"Like the cat who just ate the canary."

"Probably a good reason for that although you're the one who swallowed the cream." While far more had happened than I originally planned I knew the doors and walls were relatively soundproof so it's unlikely anyone has a clue what just occurred.

"Smartass." Watching Alex leave I waited until he was about ten feet into the main area before stepping to my doorway.

"Hey, Alex there was one piece of information you neglected." I knew he would be puzzled but that was okay.

"Oh? What did I forget?" Time to watch heads explode.

"Yeah, you forgot to tell me what time you're picking me up for dinner." Boom.

I loved the stunned silence that fell over the office as our administrative staff sat with their mouths agape.

"Uhm, how about seven-fifteen? That way we can make it to the restaurant by eight."

"Perfect, I'm looking back forward to it." Ducking back into my office I sent Robert a quick text letting him know that he was right and Alex wasn't just looking for a one night stand. Leaning back in my chair I considered the abrupt changes happening in my life as I could still taste Alex in my mouth, completely forgetting that I was going to call Robert's doctor.

*

I hope you enjoyed the chapter and please feel free to vote and comment. I appreciate and read every comment submitted.

12