Husband's Choice Ch. 05

Story Info
Nikki's husband has a plan for her.
7.5k words
4.5
20k
21

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chromex
chromex
683 Followers

This story is a work of fiction solely from the twisted mind of Chromex. Any resemblance to any persons living or dead is purely coincidental. All characters are of at least 18 years of age unless otherwise specifically mentioned. Please do not copy/redistribute the story, in part or total, without the author's permission.

"I love you, Nicole." Hearing Alexi's moan next to my ear and the sensation of something moving between my legs was more than enough to pull me from an amazing dream and into the bright sunlight streaming into the room. As my eyes blinked open I quickly realized a couple of things; one being that we changed positions in the night and my back was now pressed against his stomach and the second being that Alexi's cock was at least halfway inside of me and from the rocking of his hips he was fucking in his sleep. I won't lie, I strongly considered laying there and just enjoying how good he felt but I knew he would already be feeling bad about falling asleep last night and this would just make him feel worse.

Reaching over my shoulder I gently rubbed his cheek. "Alexi. Alexi, you need to wake up." Thinking he was still in his dream he pulled me tighter against him which pushed his cock even deeper into me. Happily, my body was responding to his and I was plenty wet enough. "Fuck that's good. Alexi, you need to wake up."

"Nicole?"

"Morning sleepy head." I could tell the instant he realized what was going on by the way he completely froze.

"Uhm, Nicole?"

"Yes someone woke up a bit earlier than the rest of us and decided he wanted to play."

"Did something happen last night? The last thing I remember is getting to the room and watching the cityscape."

"The only thing that happened last night is we both drank too much wine and you passed out while you waited for me."

"I can't imagine what you must think of me. First I passed out on you last night and now this."

"You don't hear me complaining do you and as it is you don't seem to be in any hurry to pull out. Besides I thought you falling asleep last night was kind of romantic, albeit inadvertently."

"How could falling asleep be romantic in any way?"

"It's not uncommon for newlyweds to get back to their room and just pass out from the alcohol and emotional exhaustion. It just lets me how just emotionally invested you were in last night. Well, that and one other thing."

"Newlyweds huh." Smiling he caused his cock to twitch and I had to struggle not to moan. "What one other thing?"

"It's not that but it certainly doesn't hurt." Moving my hand down to his boxers I snapped the waistband. "Let's get rid of these and I'll tell you."

"I can do that." Shifting on the bed he tried taking them off without pulling out of me but soon discovered his cock was sticking out of the fly and not the waistband like he hoped. His movements on the bed, which I'm sure he was exaggerating, nearly had me telling him to never mind and just fuck me before he finally pulled out. As he pulled off his boxers I removed my nighty leaving me in just the red g-string before laying back on the bed and motioning for him to lay next to me.

"I want you to do something for me." He was making my breath shudder just by lightly running his fingers across my skin.

"Fuck you like your mine?" I wanted to smack him for being a smart ass.

"No. I never thought I would ever be willingly giving myself to anyone other than Robert, but I want you to remove these." Taking his hand I guided it to the thin string of my panties. "And after you remove them I don't want you to fuck me or screw me or any of those things. I want you to make love to me. I want you to make me feel everything you've been bottling up and I want to know how the me in your dream felt when you told her you loved her."

He just kind of blinked at me for a few moments before lowering his mouth to mine as I wrapped my arms around him. The kiss started slowly, our tongues exploring each other's mouths for minutes before I felt the slight tug at my hip. Lifting my hips and then folding my legs I let him finish undressing me without ever breaking the kiss. It was only after I lowered my legs that he broke the kiss to begin to explore my body in earnest. Starting at my chin he slowly kissed his way along my jaw to my neck as his fingers drew lazy circles across my skin. I'd often heard the phrase about someone's touch setting their skin on fire but thought it was just a euphemism saved for romance novels until I felt Alexi's fingers upon my skin.

As he nibbled on my neck his fingers made their way up to my breasts cupping and squeezing them while he rolled my nipples with his thumb. I won't lie, I have the same weakness that so many women do that once I feel a pair of lips kissing my neck and nibbling my ear it turns me into a pile of goo and Alexi's lips were simply masterful. "I'm going to know what every inch of you tastes like," he whispered in my ear before making his way down my neck and along my collarbone before coming back up on the other side. Shifting to give himself better access Alexi moved himself over me and I enjoyed feeling his weight upon me for the first time.

"I need to warn you of something." As he continued to suck and bite along my neck and shoulder his cock was grinding directly into my mound and a memory from the fantasy flooded my mind.

"And just what would that be?"

"I haven't cum in nearly a month and a lot of that time was spent edging so the first one is going to be big and loud." Thinking about it I wasn't sure why I hadn't cum once I realized he was inside me earlier. Probably because I hadn't gotten worked up ahead of time.

"Why?" I knew why once I'd given it some thought. It wasn't like Robert had hidden his intentions but it had been hard to realize he'd been speaking the truth. He'd stopped nibbling and was just looking down at me.

"So I would admit to myself that I wanted you, that I wanted this. But even after I admitted it I wasn't allowed to have an orgasm unless you gave it to me."

"Then are you only here..."

"Alexi, I am here because I want to be. He only forced me to see what I was feeling and to be honest you nearly gave me an orgasm the other day. You just happened to not be there at the time."

"Really? When was that?" Leaning on one hand he began rubbing the head of his cock on my lips.

"When you texted me about your early flight."

"You were playing with yourself in your office? Were you thinking of this?" Pushing the head against me ever so slightly he made sure I knew what he was referring to.

"Yes."

"Nicole."

"Yes?"

"Cum for me," he said as he pushed himself deep inside of me. It was with an eerie sense of deja vu that the outside world ceased to exist as every fiber of my being focused on nothing but the sensation of his cock inside of me. His thick shaft forcing its way in and stretching me set fire to my nerve endings and my back was instantly arched as I cried out in pleasure.

"FUCK YES!!" I screamed as I felt every bump and ridge on his cock as the walls of my pussy squeezed down on him and he continued to push deeper. I'm not sure how but somehow, even as I thrashed violently under him, he continued to work himself deeper into me until I felt him pressing my hips into the bed. Releasing my grip on the sheets I wrapped myself around him as he began gently rolling his hips, only pulling out a couple inches at a time before sliding back into me with each stroke sending a new wave of pleasure crashing through me.

"Fuck, so tight." I can't imagine the sensations Alexi was feeling but I could see the beads of sweat forming on his forehead as he continued to slowly piston into me, never speeding up, just lengthening the depth of each stroke. Finally, eventually, after I don't know how many mini orgasms, mega orgasms, and holy fuck I'm seeing God level orgasms my body just ragdolled onto the bed my breath coming in heaves.

"So worth it. So FUCKING worth it," I said once I caught my breath. Grabbing the side of his head I pulled him down into a passionate kiss before grabbing his ass and pulling him against me. Alexi quickly got the message and began moving inside of me once again. Now that I was back in control of my own body I returned his every stroke, his every touch with the same passion he was giving me. Lifting me he rocked back on his heels and I straddled him, grinding on his cock with my fingers wrapped in his hair as he finally wrapped his lips around my nipples. "God YES suck them."

"Like that do you?"

"Hell yes. I love having my nipples sucked."

"What about this?" Looking up at me he went from sucking my nipple to holding my nipple ring between his teeth and gently pulling. The sensation was far more pleasure than pain and I could see him smiling at my gasp. "I'll have to remember that," he said lifting me up and gently laying me on my back. Holding himself up on his elbows I pulled my legs back as he began thrusting into me.

"Fuck, I can't believe how good you feel inside of me." Releasing my legs I reached down as low as I could to gently pull at his ass with every stroke.

"I could say the same. You feel better than I ever dreamed you would."

"You're making me regret having ever said no to you." Pausing for a moment he reached back and grabbed my arms, crossing them and pinning them over my head before he began to pound into me hard and fast. This was so similar to my fantasy that it was positively eerie and yet I still couldn't help but taunt him. "That's what you want to do this weekend, isn't it? Spend two days making me regret ever saying no to you."

"No," he said through gritted teeth, "that's just the bonus." Even as he said the words I knew exactly what he hoped to accomplish, what Robert hoped I would be open to and for a heartbreaking instant I figured out why but before I could think on it my body betrayed me as another orgasm ripped through me and the thought was lost. Coming down from my high I knew that the two most important men in my life were hoping I'd fall in love with Alexi. So why not let myself? Focusing back on him I suddenly realized I hadn't noticed the signs that he was close to his orgasm, as I was too busy orgasming myself, and he was fighting to maintain control.

"Alexi my love, slow down." My soft tone and choice of words startled him out of his pounding rhythm and a gentle tug was all I needed to get him to release my wrists.

"What? What did you say?" Brushing his hair away, I saw that his eyes were wild as my hand caressed his face.

"I said, "Alexi my love, slow down."

"Nicole," he started to say before I put my finger on his lips.

"Shhh. We'll talk in a bit but first I want to feel you cum inside of me." Making him stop cold had backed him off the edge enough that I was able to have another small orgasm from his slow and gentle lovemaking before I finally felt his cock pulsing inside of me and the heat of his seed filling me. We stayed that way for a while, his weight pressing me into the bed a sensation I knew I would come to know well. "Alexi."

"Yes."

"Thank you." From the way his head popped up, that was not what he expected to hear.

"Thank you?"

"For making me feel like the woman in your dream. For making me know what it feels like to be loved by you." Was I crying? I was crying. Why was I crying? Was I crying happy tears?

"Nicole, I love you."

"I love you too Alexi."

For the rest of the day and night, we rarely left the bed except when necessary and I was happy to discover that Alexi is a highly creative lover. We never closed any of the blinds and just for fun in the middle of the day, he took me from behind as I was pressed up against the big glass window. I could see people in the building across the street and I found the thought that they could see us incredibly erotic. I was grateful that he never asked about anal because while I wouldn't have told him no, it would have hurt so I decided next chance I had I would be buying some butt plugs so I could be ready for him.

I'm not sure when we finally passed out from sheer exhaustion but it was almost eleven when we awoke the next morning and I'd never been more grateful for late checkout. Stepping out of the bathroom after freshening up I saw Alexi's face had the mischievous grin I'd already come to love. "So I just ordered room service and was wondering if you were up to doing something fun?"

"How are you defining fun this time? Are you talking when you fucked me against the glass to give the people across the street a show or are you talking about when you sent me to get ice wearing only my heels?"

"A little bit of both."

"Alright, let's hear it." I'd told him yesterday that I wasn't going to deny him anything as long as it wasn't painful, but he still gave me the chance to say no.

"When room service arrives you're going to be in here blindfolded with your hands on the wall and I'm going to give them a choice. They can either take their regular tip and leave or they can have their tip but also get a choice with you. Either they can have you go down on them until they cum or they can have one minute, no make that two minutes to do whatever they want to you as long as it doesn't cause you pain or injury."

"Are you sure about that? You're okay with some stranger touching me?"

"Nicole you don't have to do anything you don't want to. I know what you said but you can tell me no."

"I realize that. I just thought now that you have me you wouldn't want to share."

"Love, you definitely fall into the category of way too hot not to share but only if you want to."

"Okay." I wasn't a hundred percent sold on the idea but you don't get to have new experiences without trying new things. Plus my parent's marriage had lasted 30 years before the accident and they were swingers the whole time, I could handle someone touching me for two minutes.

"Yeah, I'm sure." Crossing the room I stood in front of him and ran my hand along the stubble on his cheek. "I like it when you look scruffy and I trust you to make sure I don't get hurt."

"No one will ever hurt you while I'm around."

Dropping my hand down, I ran my fingers across the scar just peeking out above his pajama pants. "The same goes for you. I trust whoever did this paid for their mistake."

"They did, in spades."

"Good. I'd hate to have to travel halfway across the world to finish the job. So what are we going to use as a blindfold?" I must have said it with far more venom than I realized given the shocked expression on Alexi's face.

"You mean that don't you?"

"No one hurts someone I love and gets away unpunished," I said before holding up the belt to my blue silk robe, "How about this?"

"Perfect." A small smile crossed his face that had nothing to do with the blindfold.

About twenty minutes passed before room service finally knocked on the door. Pulling the blindfold down over my eyes, which we had to practice several times to get right, I stood just far enough away from the wall that I had to lean forward to put my palms against it. I'd been hoping to hear the conversation but Alexi had closed the door so all I could hear was muffled voices which only built on my anticipation. Hearing Alexi's voice growing louder as he approached the door I found myself trembling slightly in excitement.

"Love, I've decided to let them have a moment with you before they have to make a decision. Are you okay with that?" Not trusting my voice I vigorously shook my head to affirm I was. "There you go."

Although no words were spoken in response I soon registered the presence of someone next to me. It's hard to describe what I was feeling. I knew absolutely nothing about this person but I was anticipating, craving their touch upon my skin and with every second that passed my desire just increased but it almost broke me when their first touch wasn't a touch at all. Their breath, just the gentle blowing of their cool breath across my already straining nipple was more than enough to get me to cry out and the breath I hadn't realized I was holding exploded out as I found myself gasping for air. I was panting as if from a hard session in the gym and they hadn't even touched me yet.

"Have you decided yet?" I could hear the amusement in his voice as he felt he'd been shown a new way for us to play. My hips bucked unexpectedly and I struggled to keep my hands against the wall when I felt what had to be fingers move along my slit and start slowly dragging up my body. Feeling the hardback of a fingernail drag across my skin caused me to break out in goosebumps as it moved up my body and from the angle, I realized they had to be between me and the wall. Up across my stomach, between my breasts, along my neck to my chin before coming to a stop and resting lightly on my lips. Opening my mouth I expected for the fingers to slide inside but instead, I felt them moving away slightly. Instinctively I gave chase which ended abruptly when a soft pair of lips found mine. Even blindfolded, my eyes popped open in surprise.

Stepping forward I pinned the lips owner to the wall as I pushed my tongue into her mouth, her surprise vanishing as she enthusiastically returned the kiss. Running my hands over the decidedly feminine curves I began to think this was the same cute young redhead who'd delivered our lunch yesterday. After she'd left I'd been teasing Alexi about traumatizing the poor girl when he walked into the main room after his shower and seemingly had forgotten his towel. It had taken her several long moments to recover from the shock and the look of pure slack-jawed lust on her face is something I'm sure he and I will be laughing about for years. What I hadn't told him though was how turned on I got knowing she was lusting after him. His ego is big enough already.

I'd gotten maybe half the buttons on her shirt undone when she suddenly forced her hand between my legs and began to fuck me with her fingers. It was so unexpected that I all but collapsed against her, my head on her shoulder as I braced myself against the wall, the kiss forgotten as my mouth hung open. "Ladies, perhaps you would be more comfortable on the bed." He was of course right and I suspected this was his plan from the beginning.

I found myself blinking in the light as the blindfold was removed and learned the redhead from yesterday has green eyes. "Shall we?" That simple question held so much potential.

"First things, first." Pulling away from the wall I took great delight in the treat before me and it only got better as I removed each article of clothing. Laying her down on the bed I took a moment to enjoy the sight before me. Her smooth pale skin, small pert breasts topped with pink nipples and a small tuft of red hair above shaven lips was a feast I would greatly enjoy. Crawling into the bed we began making out as we explored each other's bodies.

She was fascinated by my piercings and seemed determined to touch every part of me simultaneously. What I didn't expect was for her to start whispering in my ear. "Is that really your husband? He's not wearing a ring."

"Yes." Did I seriously just say that Alexi was my husband?

"You're so lucky. I can't believe how hot he is." There weren't many words after that as I began to kiss and suck my way down her tight body. I discovered just how insanely sensitive her nipples were as I spent long minutes sucking and biting them as I slowly fucked her with my fingers. Taking a moment to lick my fingers clean I heard Alexi moan and glanced over to see him rubbing his cock through his pajamas. It was then, as I kissed my way down her stomach, that I considered the possibility of him fucking her. Working through her small tuft of hair I nibbled and bit along the inside of her thighs before dragging my tongue along the length of her perfect little slit.

chromex
chromex
683 Followers
12