All Comments on 'Husband's Choice Ch. 05'

by chromex

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I read the first chapter and had a feeling where this was ultimately going so I skipped to this chapter to see. Yep, a sad noble end. Having recently been through a loss, this ending is currently ripping me up at the moment but thank you for writing it. I wondered why they said and did things that seemed strange at the time. Unnecessary even, but looking in hindsight I have to wonder if they knew the end was near and were setting the final dominos of a life in place.

I've known couples in more 'open' relationships as well and can see how one of them would do such a thing to start their love on a new path since the one they share was going to end.

Lastly, I'm glad to see you have returned to writing. I've long waited for your previous works to continue. Looks like you'll have plenty of twists even without the blue bastard. lol Did Bubbles ever get to hug his bunny? lol Ok, that particular part I'm not looking forward too (know people with bunnies who would scream like the kid did) but there was lots of potential conflicts/twists left hanging in it as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Husband's Choice

Really enjoyed this series. I felt you wrote it well and each page as well as chapter flowed into the other. I kind of figured what the ending would be but reading it to the final conclusion really brought it home. Great love story to be sure. Keep up the good work it was so nice not to hear the thug language or humiliation that most stories have or the focus on breasts that would make any woman ugly. A beautiful story thanks for creating it.

Introvert269Introvert269about 4 years ago
Great work

I truly love this story, ending was a bit predictable, but I sincerely believe that this deserves a follow up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great read

I knew at the start where this was going, but I read it, glad I did. You did a very good job on this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
hits home

It didn't take long for me to see where this was going to end but it was very enjoyabel to read. why it brought tears to my eyes i don't know, guess it reminded me of my own past heart break. Thank you.

max

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

Really disappointed with the last chapter. The ending was pretty much telegraphed and that was ok. But pulling in the room service girl in the midst of the first weekend together. Just ruined it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I very much enjoyed your story. You did a nice job of conveying the confusing emotions that such a situation might bring. My only suggestion, therefore, would be to find an editor or proofreader. Proper punctuation use often eludes you, which makes it very distracting for some readers, including me. Thank you for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m going to say I enjoyed the story very much. You obviously gave away the ending very early in the story. I did, however, think the room service girl was a huge error in what would be a very loving store. That complete emotional disconnect was terrible addition to a pair of lovers first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for sharing this exciting story, this is a very beautiful snapshot of life. I enjoyed reading about how things evolved between Nicole, Alexi an Robert, I think you did a really good job at keeping us engaged and describing their feelings. Characters felt real, and I have to disagree with people complaining abut the room service scene, as it gave the characters real depth. I say this because I believe that loving is sharing, and with your choice of including that scene you moved away from the usual cuckold story-telling pattern, and told us about two people loving each other. I guess I enjoyed reading this so much that I wish there were more chapters to read, and things evolved more slowly. Once again, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bloody hell, I am happy nobody can see me right now because I am weeping. I don't know what else to say. Thank you for this incredible story, sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A really good story. The terminal illness was not a surprise from the earliest parts of the story. I gave it a 4, but would have been a 5 if it weren't for the unnecessary three way with the girl from room service.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Checked "Like It" but I really didn't.

Giving it four for the quality of the writing and for the delineation of personalities, but the plot sucked big time for being totally unrealistic and too smarmy Hallmarky to even qualify for inclusion in a "suspended rational thought" category.

If you want to write a Nicholas Sparks tearjerker then warn readers up front instead of hiding its focus behind a "Nonconsent/Reluctance" label--especially if there was no real evidence of true reluctance, and certainly any lack of consent.

MLJ

Mizdrgn28Mizdrgn285 months ago

A tear jerker of a story that led me gently to its end. I loved the bits of experimenting you allowed Alexi and Nicole along with the tender loving. It gave glimpses into what their future holds for them…a loving relationship that will never grow boring for them as they go forward fearlessly.

Thank you for this.

Carol G

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Cuck soap opera, with oh-too-typical secrets and diversions. Ending was obvious, telegraphed from Ch. 2. Way too long-winded - should have been half its length. Meh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchromex@chromex
So I came to discover that I incorrectly posted only the second half of Watcher Ch. 3. The correct document has been submitted at this time.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES