All Comments on 'Husband's First Creampies'

by Mystify0211

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hopefully Tom

now realises his wife is untrustworthy and controlling. He needs to get the hell out of there ASAP.

Kykidd87Kykidd87over 3 years ago
Seriously??

I’m not against cream pies but forcing someone is rape. How is that erotic?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good wife

Many men need to be forced to eat cum the first time as they are nervous their wives may think less of them. Once the deed is done there’s no turning back and they will service their wives in this way whenever allowed. Often this will evolve to the point where the couple will want another man to pump his semen into her and have the willing husband eat it.

dispatcher59dispatcher59over 3 years ago
I'd have eaten you on the first date

If that had been me, I'd have licked out your sloppy pussy the first time I came in you. Oddly, not all my partners have been so enthusiastic, but when I lick the cum all over her pussy, she cums like crazy. It's a big turn on for me, and for her too.

DeanaBardDeanaBardalmost 3 years ago

Sometimes it just takes a little extra effort. But once a guy has eaten his first creampie, he will never resist again. Creampies are a delicious snack enjoyed by both men and women.

I have long held that an important part missing from "the birds and bees" talks is that every male should be taught that following sex, a true gentleman will ALWAYS clean up after himself. If that notion is established early on, there will be no hesitancy when the time arises.

ShelbyDawn57ShelbyDawn57over 2 years ago

Sometime a girls just gotta do what a girls gotta do. Great little story. Compact and completed but possibly setting the stage for a few more lessons…

SaltySurpriseSaltySurprisealmost 2 years ago

Seriously if a wife actually did this the husband would divorce her not for the cream pie for forcing him to do it.

I have eaten my cum from my wife but we both discussed it and was consensual and that is what all great Marriages are about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My first lover, was more experienced than me as she had sex with a few men before we started dating. The first time we had sex, she had me lick her pussy clean. I enjoyed it and thought that was what all men did as I followed her guidance. I initiated creampie eating with my next few girlfriends who never let on that what I did was rare. I finally found out when the ex-girlfriend of one of my buddies told me that it was so hot that I would eat my cum from a pussy. We became occasional lovers on the condition that I would lick her clean after I came. I would sometimes lick her clean of her next boyfriend's cum, although I was a bit uneasy doing it. Now, I have been married over 20 years and have probably eaten a few thousand creampies from my very appreciative wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved that she made him suck his own come out her pussy

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

She could have simply pinched his nose closed, the first time. Another Risky way is to slowly feed him other men's creampies till he is Used to the taste of them. But could end up in divorce that way, if he finds out..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous