Husbands First Cuckold

Story Info
She loves to play whilst husband watches.
1.2k words
4
36.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are on our July walk although it is something of an amble. All morning we are chatting in the bright sunlight as we walk by the Thames deep in the countryside. In the early afternoon a fit young man passes us with a wave. We laugh and compare notes on his lean muscular fitness spending most of our conversation discussing the fine pertness of his bottom. He has a very good bottom indeed we both decide. We didn't expect to see this fine-looking man again. A wrong assumption it turned out.

A few hours later we stop to eat a good lunch in the countryside. We have finished our diets -- you look spectacular and feel confident about yourself. We only have a few miles to our Air B&B and are taking it super-easy. You see a flash of blue by the water. Suspecting a kingfisher, we stop and dangle our feet in the water. A few meters away there is a large splash.

A tall slim man dives into the water and in a flash of muscular back and beautiful naked bottom he disappears into the water. We watch him swim for a little while and walk to his secluded alcove where his bag and clothes are stowed. Noticing us for the first time he waves and smiles.

"It is lovely and fresh in here -- such a wonderful day for a swim," he calls.

"I can't quite hear you," you say entirely untruthfully.

He walks out of the water dripping, entirely naked, muscular and trim with an impressive manhood despite the cold.

"You guys should come in he smiles unselfconsciously. On a hot day like this it is wonderful. My name is Jack by the way."

To my surprise, without hesitating, you strip off entirely and walk into the water. He too is somewhat taken aback and is instantly erect as he enjoys the glimpse of your incredible beauty. Reddening he turns around trying to hide his impressive hard on and dives back into the water. We spend a jolly hour splashing around in the water laughing and having fun.

I was the first to step out as I was towelling down and dressing - you both commented how nice my bottom looked in the late afternoon sunshine. Jack was next followed by you. Jack couldn't stop himself looking at your glistening naked body and was clearly turned on and again somewhat embarrassed. We smiled at each other enjoying the display and his blushes.

We spend the late afternoon lazing around in the sunshine gathered some firewood and opened a bottle of fine red wine we had stashed for emergency. We sat around a crackling fire supping the wine in the warm evening breeze. Jack strung a couple of hammocks between some trees.

Having finished the first bottle of fine red wine I set it down and said let's see who gets to watch two of us snogging. You both agreed and I spun the bottle. It pointed at Jack who watched us both enjoying a slow very sexy snog. It was lovely having an audience which turned us one even more.

"You guys kiss really nicely, who's turn is it next?" Jack said smiling.

You picked up the bottle next and said, "The first person it points to can stroke the second whilst they both kiss."

You spin the bottle and lands on Jack. Then you. You both smile and stand up. Jack stroked your face and leans over to gently kiss you first gently then passionately with tongues. You move closer and his hand gently glides down to trace out your bottom. You enjoy kissing him back and -- ignoring your own rules - rest your hands on his strong chest and arms before placing a hand on his flat belly and muscular firm bottom. You look at me you face somewhat flushed with passion and ask if you can go a little further? I nod smiling pleased that you are enjoying yourself whilst you release his belt and slip his jeans off revealing his flat belly and strong muscular legs.

I step behind you and we both slip off your summer dress. As you kiss Jack ever more passionately you feel me slip you bra and knickers and gently massage your bottom and kiss the back of your neck as you feel his hands between your legs expertly circling your clitoris with the tip of his finger. With two men kissing pressing their evident erections against you whilst both feeling you up you feel close to climaxing right away.

You moan with excitement and desire and ask me one final time, "For all of our marriage you have often talked about watching me being taken by a handsome fit man with a huge cock. Do you really want to watch this? I will stop now if you would like me to?"

I smile at you and nod enthusiastically and say, "I would love to watch you have sex with this lovely man but only if you would like to?"

You are clearly really turned on and with a flushed smile say, "I would absolutely love to feel his cock inside me whilst you watch us."

I lift you onto the hammock and open your legs widely. I resist the huge temptation of taking you immediately myself and take Jacks cock in my hand and put the tip of him against your wet lips.

"If you want his cock inside you then pull him inside you," I say.

You reach around with both hands on his firm bottom and you slowly pull his huge erect cock inside you with a satisfied groan. At first, unused to such a big cock he feels over large, but you are so turned on you are soon engrossed in great sex with a fit guy. You wrap your legs around him. He feels deeper than you have ever felt as he pulls you close. You reach for my hand and look directly at me as you come incredibly hard on his huge cock - you see me come at the same time as you squeeze my hand hard.

Your delicious orgasm slowly abates and he slows down a little. I lean over to you and we kiss passionately. Being kissed by your husband whilst still having another man's hard cock inside sends you over the edge again and as you feel his manhood him grow even bigger you have an even stronger orgasm on Jacks cock as you feel him come deep inside you. Exhausted and satisfied I take you in your arms and lay you down and give you a slow massage all over for what seems like hours. You are in a sensual haze as you feel me slip my cock inside you.

You smile and enjoy being taken again and say, knowing it will turn me on, "Husband I can feel you and you feel lovely but you feel a lot smaller inside me -- how does it feel now another bigger man has come inside me? Do I feel nice and slippery?"

That takes me over the edge and I come hard inside you. Jack and I take turns massaging you and making love to you all night by morning Jack is gone. We embrace each other and agree it was a wonderful sexy night we will enjoy pondering for years to come.