All Comments on 'Husbands First Cuckold'

by smileycouple

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nothing like...

having my husband's permission to be completely satisfied by another man. It happens infrequently, but being a sex toy for two handsome, virile men is every woman's fantasy, whether they admit it or not. 5*s

DucksCuckDucksCuckabout 3 years ago
Tense

I had trouble finishing the story. You wrote everything thing in the present tense. If you want to write in the present tense, do so in the last few phases because that is as close to the present as you will get. Everything is past tense until then. Even then present tense must used discretely. Past tense also permits stronger active voice sentences. Try it. You might like the finish product better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Why ?

Yes the big question is why did you waste your time writing this. It’s pointless it lacks enthusiasm it’s basically a complete waste of time writing. You clearly show you have talent at writing but these sorts of stories are how do I say it not in flavour at the moment. Don’t get me wrong the story concept was there but the problem was the loving wife category. It’s swamped with this type of stories you would probably been better off putting the story into a different category. It seems that all newbie writers have got this thing with the loving wife category. They seem to think anything they write about has to go into the loving wife category. This story has the markings of a voyeur or a group category story it’s just a shame that you didn’t check your stories before you filed them in the wrong category. But don’t worry about it hopefully your next story is not destined for the bin like these stories you have written. So please think about what category you post your next story in is it worth putting it in the loving wife category. Just remember there are other category’s besides the loving wife category. Use them to your advantage not as a excuse to waste yours and readers time you have got this . Not everything has to go into the loving wife category ok .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A thank you was the only thing needed

He grants her the opportunity to be with another man. Instead of simply saying thank you and/or I love you, she decides it’s a good time to point out how much smaller her husbands dick is. I’m sure he has no regrets and will be eager to do this again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
re: Tense

Worse than that, it's in second person, which ALWAYS sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Boring

a nd boring again. Li

TRJapanTRJapanabout 3 years ago
Five stars of cuck goodness

A cuckold wife is definitely a loving wife. The story was fun, short and spank-worthy. First time cuckolds are when you find out how deep a relationship goes and if the couple is destined to find new horizons in their sexual adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Finally

For several years I have read stories like this, and wondered what it might be like to actually do it.

Just a couple of weeks ago, I was upstairs and looked out, my wife was sunning herself in our yard in her bikini. It's fairly conservative, she is normally a bit reserved in the way she dresses and acts.

I spotted the neighbor kid spying on her, his is about 19 or 20, and he mows our lawn for us. I never saw him peeking before, but there he was, peering through the slats in our upright board fence.

I texted the wife, told her she had an admirer, and asked her to do a little show for him.

She texted back a "LOL", then asked if I was serious.

So I told her to show him her nipples, and maybe a bit of her snatch. She got up and went inside, I thought maybe I had pissed her off but she was back in a few seconds. She sat down, shrugged off her top and began spreading lotion on. Then she lay back and did some off looking squirming around.

I found out later she had used her scissors to clip one side of her bottoms, that let the material pull aside and put her on pretty good display.

When she came in alter, she was flushed and turned on so I had to take care of that.

She told me breathlessly that she had let him see everything!!

So, I asked her while I was pounding her if she would let him fuck her, she was quiet for a moment, than asked me if I was serious.

Now I am wondering how far this will go.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Where's the angst?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous