Husband's Hotwife Obsession Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It looks magnificent, so luxurious," Julie said, wandering around the room while taking in all the details.

"Let me get you drinks," Paul said, walking over to a cabinet filled with bottles.

I sat on the plush couch, watching Julie wander around the room until she sat beside me. Paul brought us our drinks then he sat on the sofa facing us. We chatted for a while, our dessert arrived, and the night passed delightfully. I heard Paul's phone ring, and he excused himself to go to his bedroom. Julie snuggled up to me, softly kissing my cheek.

"Babe, what I am going to ask will shock you. It does terrify me, but I want to do it," she said, nervously biting her lip.

"What is it, beautiful?"

"Would you share me with Paul?" She said anxiously.

"Do you want to be shared?" I said, somewhat surprised she wanted to go beyond her fantasy that I suspected she harboured for a while but had never openly talked about.

"Yes, I do."

"Really?"

"Yes. You said if I were in, then you would."

"I know, and I will, but only if I am convinced you really want to be."

"I do, Babe."

"Have you thought it through? It can change our lives forever. It will change our lives."

"I love you, Jim. You are all I want in my life. If you say no, we'll go home and never speak of it again."

"I do not want to deny you of having your fantasy lived out if you so desire, but I don't want us to make a mistake either."

"I have thought it through and would love to try."

"If you sure about it."

"I am. Ever since you told me about Emma and how the two of you shared her, I've kept fantasising about being shared."

"That almost sounds like an obsession your ex had."

"I know, except I will not do anything unless we agree to it and participate together."

"I won't lie. From time to time, I have fantasised about sharing you. If that is what you want, then I am in."

"Thank you, Babe," she said, squeezing my hand and softly kissing my lips.

When Paul returned, he apologised, but it had been a call from his daughter that he had to take. We chatted for a while, feeling somewhat nervous, wondering what Julie's next move would be. I did not have to wait long.

"Paul, hubby was telling me about the three-way relationship you two had with Emma."

"Yes," he said, unsure where Julie was going with this while I looked at her lovingly.

"Have you enjoyed the relationship?"

"Yes, Julie. It was an unusual one, but it was beautiful."

"Hubby tells me how beautiful it can be when two men make love to a woman, giving her all she wants and more."

"Yes, Emma was enjoying our relationship to its fullest, and I might add we did too, if I may speak in your name, Jim."

"Have you had anything like that since?"

"No, I haven't. You need three special people to have something like that."

"Would you if you are with the right people?"

"Yes, I would. It is beautiful. I will never forget what we did back then."

"I've never been shared. My ex-husband wanted me to be a hotwife, but that was for his benefit."

"That is selfish, and you get nothing out of it unless you are into hotwifing."

"I am not, and we divorced."

"Would you want to be shared?"

"Yes, I want to feel what you guys talk about," Julie said, squeezing my hand.

I listened to their conversation with my heart in my mouth, remembering when I told her I would share her and never imagining she would consider it. But now, here we were, and she told Paul she would love to be shared. She turned to me and softly kissed me on my lips, which became a lingering kiss turning into a passionate one. Her arms snaked around my neck as we pashed for minutes. Breaking the kiss, she looked at Paul and asked him to sit beside her.

After kissing my lips again, she turned to him, wrapping her arms around his neck, and their lips met the first time. My heart was thumping in my chest, my beautiful salacious wife was kissing my friend passionately, and I enjoyed watching them. I wanted her to have all the pleasures we could give her and more. I touched her breast, gently squeezing, groping it over her dress. She broke the kiss and walked to the bedroom door, looking at us wickedly with shining eyes.

"Are you coming, gentlemen?" she asked seductively, "oh, I am sure you both will."

We got up and followed her, but at the bedroom door, she stopped us, placing her hands on our chests, smiling mischievously.

"Wait here until I call you," she said, disappearing behind the door.

"Sure," I murmured, wondering what she was up to, glancing towards Paul.

"Emma said the same when it was our first time. Remember Jim?"

"Oh, yes, and I told her about it. I wonder if...," my voice trailed off, remembering what happened that night many years ago.

We did not have to wait long, but with every passing second, our excitement multiplied.

"Come in," she chirped.

Entering the room, I noticed only one of the lamps was on, creating a warm feeling while she was in bed, covered with the quilt. She was smiling as we approached the king-size bed and stood at the foot of it. I glanced at Paul and saw the anticipation on his face.

"Do you really want to do this?" he asked quietly, and I nodded, 'yes'.

We looked at Julie, who uncovered her breasts to our eyes; her dark nipples were full-grown and looked very hard. We quickly removed our clothes and slid beside her. She opened her arms and pulled us into an embrace.

"Make this one a night that I'll never forget," she whispered as we began to kiss and nibble her upper body, neck and head.

She had her fingers in our hair, encouraging us, turning her head towards Paul to pash him as I sucked her nipple. Then, she turned towards me, and we kissed passionately, our tongues swirling, making love while Paul fondled her breast and sucked her nipple. We looked at her with lustful eyes and pulled the quilt off her, revealing her creamy-white body to our eyes. She still wore her suspender belt, her smoke-coloured, seamed stockings and the black 'fuck me' stiletto pumps.

I looked at Paul, who ate her up with his hungry eyes, seeing the beautiful woman lying before him. I nodded towards her pussy, and he got the hint, just like old times. He began to kiss his way to her feet while I returned to her lips, kissing her with love, caressing her breasts and pinching her nipples.

I looked up, noticing Paul push her legs apart and kiss his way to her pussy from her feet. At the first touch of her folds by his lips, she took a sharp breath, grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled my lips to hers, kissing me with unbridled passion. She was moaning in our kiss while our tongues swirled around, and I groped her breasts, tweaking her nipples.

After some time, I felt her body quiver while her muffled moans filled the room and my mind as our tongues fought passionately. I knew we had brought her close to an orgasm, so I quickly broke our kiss.

"She's close, Paul. Ease up on her a bit," I said, looking at him as he moved away from her pussy and kissed her inner thighs just above the welt of her stockings.

I watched Julie's body quiver until she calmed down somewhat, and Paul kissed his way back to her folds. I softly kissed her lips, whispering how hot she was, how she turned me on, and when she gasped for air, I slid my tongue into her mouth, pashing her while groping her breasts. It only took a few minutes for her to start quivering again. We eased back on her when we saw she was close to cumming, keeping her on the edge. She looked at me with foggy eyes lost in her pleasure.

"Oh, fuck! What are you doing to me?" she moaned when she calmed down to some degree.

I smiled and kissed her passionately, noticing after a short while that she was quivering again, this time more violently. We continued our assault on her body, and her quivering turned into trashing on the white bed sheets as we brought her to her climax. We watched her orgasm wash over her body, and her squealing echoed in the room for minutes. When she calmed down somewhat, I kissed her lovingly.

"Wow, what was that?" she muttered.

"You are so lecherous," I whispered, passionately kissing her again.

I broke the kiss, knowing Paul was about to lie on her and fuck her while pinning her onto the bed. She looked at me, having a lustful loving glow in her eyes, took a sharp breath as his bulbous cock head slipped in, and he began to fuck her. Her eyes drifted to his, biting her lower lip as she stared at him carnally.

"Fuck me, Paul, fuck my married pussy," she sighed, raising her legs, locking her heels above his back, her arms wrapped around his neck.

Her words took me back as they sounded more like words of a hotwife than words of a shared wife, but I brushed it aside as words in the heat of the moment and watched her eyes locked on his, her lips only centimetres from his.

"Your cunt is so tight," Paul murmured.

Their lips met in a passionate exchange, and he made love to Julie like he'd made love to Emma all those years ago. While they made love, I had one hand on Julie's head while caressing her arms and legs with the other, whispering how beautiful she was and how hot it was watching her make love to Paul. After a while, when he got close to his apogee, he broke their kiss and rolled off her letting me take his place.

Lying on top of Julie, it was my turn to make love to her, she wrapped her legs and arms around me just as she had done to Paul, and he whispered into her ear. I heard his low voice telling her she was a hot salacious slut, a seductive cock tease, who needed a good fucking. Hearing his words, I heard her agreeable moans, bringing me closer to my orgasm. I made love to her until I felt my climax upon me, pulled out and rolled off her allowing Paul to take my place.

"I love to fuck a married slut, hungry for a hard cock," he murmured as he lowered himself on her.

"Yes," she moaned, "Make this slut cum on your cock."

Their dirty talk was intoxicating, he talked to her as if she was a slut, while I whispered sweet loving words, and somehow, this worked while creating a loving yet dirty threesome.

It was Paul again to bring her to her orgasm, the second one of the night, making her quiver and wail uncontrollably while I whispered into her ear to cum on his hard cock, and how hot it was to see her climax washing over her trembling body lying under him. Just then, he had to pull out so as not to cum. She was shaking when he pulled out, and I quickly took his place, entering her quivering pussy and making love to her until I was close to my orgasm. I leant to her ear, kissing and whispering to her.

"How about we spitroast you, sexy?" I murmured and pulled out of her.

"Oh yes. I want to experience what that feels like," Julie breathed, lost in the aftermath of her climax.

"I know, Baby. You have been fantasising about it since you found out about Emma and Paul," I said. "Roll on your stomach."

"Yes," she whispered, barely audibly, "I have."

She rolled on her front and raised up onto her hands and knees, having her arse towards Paul and her head towards me. Paul scooted between her legs, grabbed her waist, and his cock entered her to her delightful squealing. I offered her mine to suck it, and she eagerly took me into her mouth, sucking me enthusiastically.

"I am about to blow, mate," Paul said after a short while, "is it okay if I cum in her?"

"Yes, fill her," I replied, noticing Julie stopped sucking me, only holding my cock in her mouth while quivering.

"Thanks, mate," Paul said, driving harder into her.

I drew her hair into a ponytail, pulling her head back, our eyes met, and I saw a woman lost in her carnal desires. I kept my eyes locked on hers while driving my phallus in and out of her mouth, her body trembling between Paul and me. She had another orgasm ripping through her, but this was different than any she'd ever experienced; she was skewered between two men with their cocks buried in her. Her orgasm just went on and on while Paul grunted once more, driving his cock deep into her, releasing his spunk, and filling her gorgeous body.

"Let's switch," I said, "I want to cum in her cunt."

"Sure, mate."

We quickly switched and continued fucking her. Julie squealed on Paul's phallus as we drove our cocks into her. He grabbed her head between his hands and was face fucking her while I held onto her hip thrusting my cock forcefully into her sloppy cunt. Then, I felt my body tighten, my cock flexing, and the first rope of spunk spurting into her body, followed by many more.

I grunted with every ejaculation as my pleasure washed over me. When finally, I had nothing more to give, I saw Julie's body was still quivering. We kept fucking her a while longer, and when we pulled out of her, she fell onto the bed, rolling on her back. We lay beside her in her arms, and I turned her head towards me by her chin, looking into her eyes.

"Now you have been spitroasted, sexy slut," I said, smiling, softly kissing her lips.

"Thank you..... I am a slut.., your wife is a slut," she said with droopy eyes, falling asleep in our arms.

Waking in the morning to the delicious smell of freshly brewed coffee and fried bacon, I saw Julie looking at me lovingly.

"Good morning, Babe," she whispered, kissing me on the cheek.

"Good morning, beautiful," I replied, pulling her into my arms, "how are you?"

"I am good. How about you? Any regrets?" She asked, searching my face.

"No, none at all. I am glad I shared you with Paul."

"Me too. I'd never imagined it would be so delicious. Thank you, my sexy man," she said and pashed me.

"We did get carried away by the end. Was that okay?"

"Yes, Babe. It was more than okay. I loved it and loved Paul's dirty talk and your loving words. I did not mind either that you guys got carried away and fucked me hard," she said, softly kissing my lips.

"Good morning, lovebirds," I heard Paul saying.

Looking towards the door, I saw Paul pushing a trolley, smiling broadly.

"What have you got there, lover boy?" Julie chirped.

"Just some breakfast for a lovely couple," he said, walking to the bed.

We sat around the tray while having breakfast, casually chatting, laughing, and enjoying ourselves. As we sat there, images from the times with Emma flashed back in my mind, and I brought them up.

"We have not been this cosy since we dated Emma," I said to Paul and glanced towards Julie.

"Yes, but that was then, and this is now," he replied, and I thought that was a thoughtful answer.

It seemed Julie thought it too when she leant over and kissed him on the cheek. Paul seized the opportunity and took her chin in his hand, softly kissing her lips. She responded, and I could see their tongues probing, teasing one another before the kiss turned passionate. I ran my hand over her back, aimlessly caressing her soft skin, watching them pash until Julie pulled away and kissed me on my cheek.

"I love you, sexy man," she whispered.

"I love you, too."

We finished breakfast, and I returned the tray to the trolley and pushed it into the living room. On my return, through the gap in the door, I saw Paul trying to pull her into his arm and kiss her, but she put her hands on his chest, stopping him. I stopped and watched them; she was such a beautiful woman, hot and sexy, and I felt lucky to have her in my life. My cock agreed with that thought while hardening.

"Not unless my Jim is here partaking in our lovemaking," she said to Paul.

"He is just in the next room."

"But he is not holding me, watching me."

"Fair enough," Paul said, somewhat deflated and lay beside her on his back, his semi-hard shaft resting on his belly at a reaching distance for Julie, teasing her.

"It's been a wonderful experience, Paul, but I will never do anything unless we participate as a couple."

"I wish my ex-wife would have been like that. She cheated on me and then treated it like normal behaviour, and I just had to accept what she had done. I told her I would have been happy to share her, but she laughed and told me that was not as much fun as making me a cuck."

"She does not sound a nice person."

"Well, we ended our marriage. I ended it."

"Good for you. No one needs a woman like that or a man."

"What you have done needs a strong relationship, and I only hope I have not created a crack in your marriage, Julie."

"No, Paul, You have not. I love him more than ever. Jim is a wonderful man."

"I agree with her. I love Julie more than ever. She is the most precious one in my life," I said, walking to the bed and lying beside her.

"Have you been listening in?" she asked.

"Well, I... was just..." I stuttered.

"That's okay. I am glad you heard us," Julie said, lying between Paul and me while passionately kissing me.

She put her stocking-clad leg over mine, her hand on my chest while our tongues made passionate love. I could feel Paul move, sliding behind her and sandwiching Julie between us, his hand creeping around her body, groping her breast as he kissed the back of her neck, making her moan in our kiss. She pulled her leg up onto my waist, and a few seconds later, she was squealing in our kiss. I could feel her body rhythmically move, pressing against me. Paul had entered her from behind and was fucking her.

"Oh, Babe, it feels so good," she moaned breathlessly into my mouth, "he is fucking me so good."

She wrapped her arm around my neck, holding me tight as her tongue feverishly devoured my mouth. My cock was at its hardest while squeezed between us when I realised I was moving my groin back and forth, rubbing it on her belly, bringing myself closer to an orgasm.

"I am going to cum," Paul groaned.

Julie broke our kiss for just long enough to reply to him.

"Yes, fill me, Paul. Fill me with your jizz."

He grunted and drove his boner deep into her spurting his spunk in her receptive body. After a few seconds, he resumed his thrusting, kissing the back of her neck. Julie broke the kiss.

"Will you fuck my sloppy pussy, sexy man?" she asked.

"Yes, yes, I will."

"Let me suck your cock clean, Paul," she said and untangled herself from me when Paul pulled out of her.

She got on her hands and knees, took Paul's engorged phallus into her hand and ran her tongue around the purple head.

"Fuck your wife, Babe," she said, glancing at me while I watched her.

I got behind her; her pussy glistened with her juices, and I thought I could see some of Paul's cum too. Entering, she felt sloppy and silky, a sensual feeling. I grabbed her hip, driving my cock all the way into her, then again and again.

"Oh yes! That's it, Babe! Fuck your woman, make me cum," she moaned and took Paul's shaft into her mouth as he was lying on the bed.

I fucked her hard and fast, watched her suck Paul's cock clean, feeling close to coming myself when I saw the involuntary spasms of her thighs, then her body shook, and the tremors of her orgasm washed over her. A few thrusts later, my cock flexed, spraying spasms of spunk into her accepting body. Spent, I pulled out of her and flopped on the bed. She pulled her mouth off Paul's shaft.

"I love my boys," she whispered and turned to my glistening cock.

Julie knelt between us at our legs, her lips around my phallus. When she stopped sucking me, she looked at us while holding a cock in each of her small, delicate hands, slowly stroking them.

"I do get why Emma never chose between the two of you," she said, glancing towards me while she winked.

"I am sorry, but I have to go if I want to catch my flight," Paul said, heading for the bathroom.

Julie lay beside me, cuddling me while softly kissing my cheek, her fingers aimlessly drawing circles on my chest.

"I love you, Babe," she whispered, "thank you for sharing me with Paul."

"I love you too, Baby."

"Do you have regrets?"