Husband's Hotwife Obsession Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, none at all. Do you?"

"No, I don't. It was as beautiful as you told me," Julie said, and we kissed passionately.

"I have to go, lovebirds," I heard Paul, and we looked at him.

"Thank you for sharing Julie with me, Mate," he said, shaking my hand and turning to Julie.

"Thank you, Julie..." he began, but Julie interrupted him.

"Shush," she said, rising onto her knees.

Shuffling to the edge of the bed, she wrapped her arms around Paul's neck and passionately kissed him while he pulled her into his arms. I watched them pash for minutes when Paul broke the kiss and left without another word. Julie lay into my arms, and we cuddled till we had to leave the suite.

Not even a week had passed when at dinner, I noticed there was something on Julie's mind that she wanted to tell me. Usually, I waited for her to say it, but as she had not said anything by the time we finished dinner, I suggested we leave the dishes and cuddle on the couch.

"I see on your face that you want to talk about something, Baby," I said, softly kissing her cheek.

"Have you given Paul my phone number?" she asked, searching my face.

"No! Why would I do that?"

"Then how does he know my number?"

"I don't know. I have not talked to Paul since he left us in the hotel."

"Well, he has my number, and he texted me today," she said with a flash of anger in her eye.

"He hasn't sent me anything. Just let me check my phone," I said and walked to the table where the phone was. "Nope, nothing. No text, no E-mail."

"Well, he did text me and asked me if we could meet Friday night as he was stopping overnight on his way home."

"Did he?" I said, somewhat surprised.

"I texted him back, telling him you had not mentioned it and that I would need to check with you if we were free."

"He said he only wanted to meet me and invited only me for dinner, then in the next message, said you knew about it."

"The son of a bitch, I am going to kill him!"

"He said that you told him it was okay with you."

"That bastard has been playing us."

"I did not reply to his text, but he sent me one more telling me he could not get me out of his head, just wanted to see me again."

"Baby, I can assure you the bastard is trying to play us and create distrust between us. I would never do anything like that to you. Never."

"You know how sensitive I am about this whole thing, and I felt you were trying to make me a hotwife.

"What! Noooo...! I would never ever do that, Baby. You are my wife, not my whore."

"Still, I get flustered when the subject comes up, and it feels so real right now."

"I am so sorry, Baby. I should have never shared you with Paul. I remembered him as a nice guy who lived up to his word, but I guess I was wrong."

"I know you are not lying, Babe, but it really stirred me up."

"I can see that, and I am sorry you have to go through these feelings again," I said, pulling her tightly into my arms. "We fix this. I love you."

"I love you too, Babe."

I stood up, took her hand and led her to the bedroom, where we made passionate love, focusing on her needs to make her forget all that happened that day. After that, she fell asleep quickly, but on the other hand, my mind was turning for hours, and I even quietly slipped out of bed to do a Google search on Paul. I kept thinking Paul was trying to get Julie to cheat on me, make her go behind my back, and I wondered if he did the same when Emma dated both of us. Then plans formed in my mind, from not responding to him to beating the shit out of him.

Waking in the morning, when I entered the kitchen Julie was already preparing breakfast, all smiling and radiant, and while I softly kissed her, she said she had a plan.

"Really?" I asked, "I was up half night and only could think of breaking his bones."

"No, Babe," she said, looking at me, sniggering, "We are not that violent, are we?"

"Of course not, but the thought would not leave my mind."

"Well, I have a more civilised plan," she said, kissing me softly.

"Tell me."

"I will reply to his text. I will be firm but nice."

"Okay, but don't be surprised if he doesn't give up."

"I would be if he did, but first thing first. Could you bring me my phone while I finish here, please? It's on my bedside table."

"Okay, let's do it, Baby. I'll get my phone, too," I said, kissing her softly.

Back in the kitchen, I saw she had already laid the breakfast on the bench and was waiting for me. I sat down beside her while handing her the phone.

"Okay, let's see... I will tell him," she said as she started typing on the phone and reading her words to me.

"I think you confuse me with someone else, Paul. I am a married woman and will never cheat on my husband. I had a lovely time last Friday, and it was nice to include you in our fantasy, but that is where it all started and ended as far as I am concerned. I hope you can understand that. Julie"

"He will try again," I said while she looked at me questioningly.

"Should I send it?"

"Yes, Baby," I said, kissing her on the cheek.

She sent it, and her phone buzzed before we could finish breakfast. Of course, Paul did not give up. He was smooth, charming and tried to tell Julie it was just dinner and nothing more.

"Can I respond to him, Baby?" I asked, adding, "I will be civil about it."

"Sure," she said, handing her phone to me.

"I hope your wife is an understanding woman, Paul," I said as I typed.

"What?" Julie exclaimed.

"I didn't know about it until last night when I did a Google search. He does not have an online profile, but his third wife does. She is a social media addict."

"He was cheating on his wife with me?"

"Yes. I should have realised that Paul was a womaniser when I saw his eyes light up like he saw a prey as you entered the restaurant."

"My gosh," she exclaimed, rolling her eyes.

"And it gets worse as I discovered the profiles of his previous wives too and found out he'd never had children with any of them. I assume the person he talked to when we were in his suite might have been his wife."

"What a low life. I wonder if his wife knows."

"I doubt it based on her online comments and pictures. I thought I knew who this guy was, but after all this, I have to say I have no clue. I am sorry, Baby."

"I guess you are one of those guys who don't take no for an answer. Well, the answer is 'NO'. There will be no further communication from us, and we expect none from you," I typed, then asked, "Should I send it, Baby?"

"Yes, and I will block his number," she said with anger in her voice.

"I'll block him too."

"Thank you," Julie said, kissing me on the cheek.

We did block him, never to hear from him again, but sadly, the memory of sharing Julie with Paul was tainted forever in our minds.