All Comments on 'Husbands Small Cock Humiliation Fan'

by Scottswildstories

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
GcoachGGcoachGabout 3 years ago

Great start!! Keep going.

DeanaBardDeanaBardabout 3 years ago

Nice storyline. (I am a fan of small penis humiliation stories.) With proper proofing, it could have been even better. (Sorry for the negativity) I am hoping that you will give us a second chapter.

ScottswildstoriesScottswildstoriesabout 3 years agoAuthor

DeanaBard, thanks for the comments and I agree, I’m very new to writing but trying to go outside my comfort zone. To answer your other question it’s not a personal story, I was trying to put myself in a situation and got lost a few times so put “Me” instead of names. I will try to correct it and yes I will be writing a new one soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It might be nice if the wife refered to her small cock husband more affectionately. 'small' is good, 'little' is good, tiny , useless, pathetic or loser is not good. Maybe i am looking for small penis teasing or encouragement

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

not sure here. I like the small and little coments, 'tiny' or 'pathetic' or loser is abit too much. I'd rather see a guy with an extra small cock and have the wife love and think SHES the lucky one. maybe becasue blowjobs are so easy for her or something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I find myself in agreement with DeanaBard, and feel the comments were meant to be helpful, rather than negative. The story itself was erotic, but the many mistakes made it too distracting to fully enjoy. Please keep writing, but find yourself an editor and/or proofreader. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I disagree with some here.

As long as she continously really loves and concerns herself with her husband raging concerns mixed with his unbridled need for her to push the envelope, there can be deliberate humiliating words towards her husband during play about his being less than a real man sexually of course in her eyes him making up for it other ways.

Let a friend that wants his marriage, move the marriage as far as possible, as long as the husband and his wife continue to explore the high and low conflicting emotions for them both together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous