Husband's So-Called Friend Ch. 02: The End

Story Info
Husband's friend gets what is coming to him.
2.1k words
4.26
32.9k
20
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Husband's So-Called Friend -- Revenge is Sweet

I kept the bathroom door locked and stayed put for a solid hour. Chris tried several times to force the door open, but it held fast. Finally, he got tired of waiting and yelled "I'll be back! You can count on it!" as he left the house and drove off.

The rest of the day I worried that he would return, but fortunately Jack came home from work and the rest of the evening went by without a sign of Chris.

We went to bed and I finally fell asleep after hours of tossing and turning. Suddenly Jack shook me awake. "What's wrong?" he said with genuine concern in his voice. I was confused for a moment as I sat up with a start, breathing hard and sweating.

"You were screaming for Chris to let go and not cum in you." Jack said with deep questioning eyes. At that very moment the pent-up guilt and shame I was feeling let loose in the form of hysterical crying that lasted several minutes. Jack tried several times to get me to speak, but my sobbing was taking my breath away. Finally, I calmed down enough to tell him the whole story. I had to get it off my conscience, so I told him everything. How I went to the refrigerator for a bottle of water, how Chris caught me off guard, how he threatened to wake him up and tell him it was me that was the aggressor, how he forced me over the stool and took me from behind. Then I told him how I ran to the bathroom to clean up, only to have Chris trick me the next morning into thinking I was making love to my husband when it was him who had snuck into our bed.

Jack listened without interrupting. When I'd finished I started crying again and asked for his forgiveness. "It's okay baby, I believe you." He said as he lovingly stroked my hair and brushed away my tears. An immediate weight was lifted from my shoulders.

"I hate that son-of-a-bitch!" I said angrily. Jack continued to stroke my hair, then asked calmly "Did you orgasm?". His question completely caught me off guard, but not wanting to lie I softly responded "yes". "Which time?" he asked. Hesitating I softly replied, "both times". Then I started crying again.

"It's okay" he said. "You know I've always fantasized about you being with other guys. I don't like the way Chris played you to get what he wanted, but I have to be honest, it makes my dick hard that you got fucked by another cock."

He had in fact mentioned this fantasy often and we even role played it out several times. Each time ended with both of us having incredible orgasms. I reached out under the covers and found his dick. He wasn't lying, it was rock hard. In fact, it was harder than I can ever remember it being! Without another word, I rolled over on top of him and slowly lowered my pussy onto his cock. I went extra slow, which made him moan in anticipation. Finally, completely impaled on his big prick, he reached up and grabbed my tits, squeezing my nipples as I ground down onto him.

"Did he fuck you fast or slow?" Jack asked as his eyes closed. "The first time he just held his cock in me and squeezed my hips until he came. The second time he fucked me really hard." I admitted, although reluctant to give much detail.

"What were you thinking of when you came on his prick?" he asked while his breathing became shallow and ragged, clearly nearing his own orgasm.

Just then, I realized what I had been thinking about at the exact moment of both orgasms. "I was thinking of your fantasy of watching me be taken by another man!"

That's all it took for both of us. The sensitivity I felt in my clit was like no previous orgasm I'd ever had. I felt electricity through my entire body as I arched my back and came hard on his cock. At the exact same time, I felt his prick swell and begin emptying its load deep into my pussy. I continued slowly grinding my hips down onto him for several seconds, milking both our orgasms to the very end.

Completely spent, I collapsed on his chest and tried to catch my breath. I now felt completely safe and loved in Jack's arms.

"What are you thinking? I asked.

"This isn't the first time Chris has done something like this. He was bragging last night about how he's gotten several married women into compromising positions, then blackmailed or tricked them into fucking him. He needs to be taught a lesson."

"I'd give anything to put an end to his bullshit once and for all!" I said angrily.

"Well, since the physical part wasn't all that unpleasant, if you are willing, I think I know how we can get back at Chris where it hurts the most."

Jack then proceeded to tell me that Chris was supposedly happily married. In fact, he was in line to take over his father-in-law's business when he retired at the end of the year. Chris had been in town for business, which is why he showed up at our house in the first place. He was scheduled to fly out on Friday afternoon. Which meant there was a chance he might try coming by the house sometime Friday morning when he knew Jack would be at work.

The plan was to get our home alarm company to the house and install security cameras, so we could catch Chris if he tried misbehaving again. I was very reluctant at first because the plan meant that I would have to go along with his advancements. But Jack assured me that he would not be mad at me and that it was the best way to get back at Chris once and for all. In fact, I was to put up as much of a fight as possible, resisting his unwanted attention to the very end. After more discussion, I finally agreed.

Thursday morning, Jack called the security company, who sent out an installer that afternoon. They placed multiple wireless cameras throughout the house. They even put a camera in the doorbell. I was amazed at how tiny they were, but the installer assured me they were motion activated and self-focusing. Capable of picking up the slightest motion and zooming in on the movement. The video and audio from all activated cameras was then recorded and stored on a server located in the pantry. The server also had a monitor on it, so you could see what was being recorded.

Jack came home as the installer was finishing, so the guy gave us a lesson on the system's operation. When we saw the clarity of the video and then heard the quality of the audio, we both looked at each other in amazement. My stomach was in knots, but I was determined to get back at that bastard Chris regardless of what I had to do.

The next morning, Jack kissed me and said to 'dress to impress' and to be on my guard. Then he left for work.

I put on a short sundress that had built in support, so I didn't need a bra. Underneath I had on a simple spaghetti strap thong. As I walked about the house wondering if Chris was going to show up, I found my heart racing, which in turn made me moist. My mind was dreading what would happen if Chris showed up, but my body had goose bumps.

Sure enough, at 10:00am the doorbell rang. I took a quick peak at the monitor in the pantry and saw Chris standing to the side of the door, so I wouldn't be able to see him through the glass without opening the door.

Here goes nothing! I thought to myself as I walked to the door and looked out the window. Pretending to see no one, I cautiously opened the door. Chris immediately stuck his foot through the crack and forced his way into the house.

"What are you doing here?!" I shouted, backing away as he closed the door behind him.

"We have some unfinished business." He arrogantly announced while walking towards me.

I backed away stride for stride until I hit the back of the couch. He reached out and yanked the straps of my dress down as my tits popped out. He palmed them with his hands as I yelled "Stop it! Get out of here!" then slapped him hard across the face with all my strength.

He staggered backward a few steps before catching his balance, then got an angry look on his face, grabbing me by the hair he jerked me around the couch and pushed me face down into the cushions. I was on my knees on the couch as he held my head down and moved in behind me. He unbuckled his pants and started to pull his cock out. I struggled and continued to scream "Let go! Leave me alone!"

He laughed while he flipped my sundress up, revealing my thong. Grabbing it he pulled hard stretching the material until the strings snapped at the sides, discarding it onto the floor.

"Okay bitch! Time for the party to start!" he snarled as his knees pushed mine farther apart and he positioned the head of his cock at my opening.

"NOOOO!" I screamed.

"You sure are a wet little slut! I think you want this more than I do!" he chuckled as his prick entered my pussy and slid smoothly in.

"Please stop! Please stop!" I screamed, trying to sound convincing for the cameras.

This was like adding fuel to his fire as he started pumping his cock into me with full strokes, faster and faster. He fucked me hard for several minutes, all the time telling me what a dirty whore I was and how he likes it when I'm being slutty. Finally, he let go of my hair and grabbed both hips to slam himself into me.

"Please don't cum in me! Please don't!!" I screamed just as my own orgasm flooded over me and I shook uncontrollably. While he continued hammering my twat, stars shot through my vision as I came violently on his cock, my clit exploding with pleasure while I again thought about my husband's fantasy of me getting fucked by another guy.

"You don't want me to cum in you? Okay then." He said as he pulled out and rolled me onto my back. He immediately straddled my chest, pinning my arms under his legs as he furiously jacked his cock in my face. After only a few hard pulls, his dick erupted and sent ropes of cum onto my face, lips and hair. I struggled by shaking my head side to side, but he continued flooding my face until the last drop oozed out. He then wiped his prick clean on my cheek, got off the couch, put on his pants. Looking down at my cum-covered face he said, "I always like it better when they put up a little resistance!" He then walked out the door with the same arrogant smirk he had when he came in.

I pretended to sob uncontrollably on the couch for several seconds before rolling off and crawling to the bathroom for special effects. My dress still bunched around my waist and cum dripping off my face.

That evening when Jack came home, we watched the videos together from several angles. We were amazed by the sound quality. You could hear every word we had spoken and many of the noises during the sex.

I was again afraid that Jack was going to be mad. He looked at me and asked, "Did you orgasm?". I nodded, then looked down to discover the tent in his pants. Without another word, I pulled his cock out and gave him a long, sensual blow job. Jacking his cock until he emptied his load in my mouth. I swallowed every drop, then looked him in the eyes and said, "I love you!"

The next day, Jack downloaded the video files onto a jump drive and sent it off in a FedEx envelop to Chris' father-in-law.

About a month later, Jack heard that Chris had lost his job and was thrown out of his house pending a divorce order filed by his wife. No one seemed to know the reasons why. That is, no one but us!