Hustlers and Players Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, we'll talk about this more at my place. I've got a lot of ideas for this, but you've gotta help me with everything."

******************

4 DAYS LATER

A name printed out in black ink on a script page was only thing currently cycling through Jennifer Lopez's mind. Who was Dita Gonzalez besides a name and a face? The character had gone through several names at this point. Adrian had originally called her Eva Moreno, but Jennifer objected to that. The name Dita Gonzalez came to her when studying the DG initials of Dolce & Gabbana jewelry. An endorsement deal to use the brand in the show could easily be arranged since Jennifer already did modelling campaigns for them. Adrian agreed to her idea for a future wardrobe, and now Jennifer was digging through her closets for the various brand wear she kept in her New York home. She planned to make a costume out of lingerie for the task at hand, to play up an escort. It was the type of outfit she could envision Dita Gonzalez stepping out in for a sexy scene on camera.

Carlito had his work cut out for him after Monday passed. He used some older modeling photos of Jennifer from a few years ago and crafted a profile for an online escort website. The entire time he worked, Jennifer watched from over his shoulder and made suggestions. Using the name Dita Gonzalez, they gave the appearance that she was a veteran escort operating across the river in New Jersey. Though she was fifty-two years old, it was easy to lie about Jennifer's age and put down forty-four instead. Measurements and fetish information were easy to fill out, but the price was a difficult one. Carlito told her that they could not go too cheap or too much. For Jennifer, she wondered to herself a simple question: what would Dita Gonzalez give for a price? She made Carlito punch in five hundred dollars for a full night's service. His immediate reaction was to roll his eyes and tell her that was too cheap.

It may have been too cheap for Jennifer Lopez, but not for her alter-ego. Dita Gonzalez had no prior history or reviews for a customer to judge if she was worth the money. On one hand, Jennifer was worried this idea would not work. What if she ended up stuck waiting on a client for several weeks, dragging out film production? That question was her greatest fear, more so than the client recognizing her as a famous celebrity. Carlito voiced his concerns several times, but Jennifer shut him down. She was an actress, after all and figured it would be easy to hide her true identity under the veil of this character she was playing. After setting up the profile, Carlito bought her a cheap mobile phone. It was to be used only for this one time escort gig and then disposed of. As the week progressed, Jennifer began to fear that she would not get a client in time as production moved forward.

A lucky strike came on Friday morning when a private message was sent to the profile. Jennifer received a message requesting contact information on the escort website. Judging by the profile and reviews, he was a high-roller client. A businessman from Germany who had a history of hiring escorts out of the tri-state area. Jennifer took a glance at his reviews to see what other women had to say about him. Out of twenty-three reviews, all of them were positive with only two lukewarm reviews. A few women had given him an average rating, citing a lack of enthusiasm for his preferred fetish of anal sex. Jennifer grinned and chuckled upon reading those statements. Much of the information on his profile was vague. No pictures or anything to give his physical appearance. At the age of thirty-seven years, he sat with his fetishes.

It was an easy guess that the profile remained vague to hide precious details about his job and personal life. If he truly was a businessman as he claimed in the first message, then any information related to his line of work could sink his career. He could have also been a married man with a family, so it was smart to keep the details of his identity short. Jennifer sent him the number to text or call her burner phone. Within an hour, the man began texting her. He went by the name Reinhardt, leaving Jennifer curious if that was his real name or an alias. She went on to request he send a photo, just to get some sort of idea of his physical appearance. Jennifer smirked when the picture came through of a man clearly in his thirties. Shirtless with a muscular build, clean shaved and short brown hair.

His looks were appealing to her eye. All that mattered now was arranging the meeting. Jennifer called him, hearing his voice with a heavy accent but a strong command of the English language. Reinhardt explained that he was leaving the US to head back home to Germany tomorrow. He wanted to spend Friday night in the company of a lady of the night. Jennifer smirked, hearing his voice over the phone. Since he was currently in Newark, she took control of the discussion by suggesting they meet up at a hotel. She wanted to set the location, leaving him to go meet her rather than the other way around. After a few more minutes of small talk, the call ended. Jennifer immediately called Carlito to tell him that the plan was underway.

To ensure her safety, Carlito wanted to pick a fancy hotel. One place that had proper security and to go an extra mile, he too would be booking a room close by. He made phone calls after checking online for a five star hotel. It was easy to drop a few thousand dollars and buy two rooms for tonight only. With some hard negotiation over the phone and an offer of tips, Carlito was able to arrange the rooms close by. Jennifer, on the other hand, saw herself going out on a dirty adventure. It took an hour to make arrangements, and then she broke into her closet to prepare an outfit. Her eyes scanned over the Dolce & Gabbana jewelry she had, looking for something with the DG logo that would serve as Dita Gonzalez's initials. With many pearls and gold to choose from, she reveled in the moment of this transformation into her show character.

******************

8 HOURS LATER

Newark, New Jersey

By the time the sun had fallen, Jennifer and Carlito were out of the Bronx. It was a long drive across the bridge into New Jersey to Newark. Time usually moved slowly but on this Friday night, Jennifer could feel the hours slipping by seemingly in minutes. She prepared herself before leaving with the only man she could trust in a situation like this. Her long brunette hair had been fixed up with curls, properly pinned back in a ponytail to reveal dangling gold hoop earrings. Pink was her lipstick color of choice. A sparking silver ring sat above her right hand ring finger knuckle. Her body was hidden inside a black mink coat. Only her legs were visible below, covered in black fishnet stockings and a pair of black high-heeled pumps. Carlito wore a black suit, giving the appearance of a well dressed pimp. They shared only a short conversation on the long drive, all while Jennifer felt herself getting into a different mindset. She was now thinking from the perspective of Dita Gonzalez.

Once she entered the hotel room, Jennifer sighed in relief. White walls greeted her in the living room with a crimson red carpet below and rugs. The furniture was all made up of reddish-brown mahogany wood frames for tables and chairs. A large dark red couch sat across from a flat screen TV hanging on the wall. She wandered into the kitchen before dialing room service to request a bottle of wine and ice. The drinks were there only to offer Reinhardt something upon his arrival. Jennifer had the bucket of ice placed on the small living room table. Two empty goblets had been arranged near the metal bucket before Jennifer wandered off to the bedroom. She took a quick glance to see a large bed made up in black sheets and pillows. A nightstand was to the left side, but she was not satisfied with this room.

The living room had more space to allow for better sex positions. Jennifer could already see herself on the floor, making use of a grey rug on the floor that would certainly feel good beneath her hands and knees. Now that she was settled in, Jennifer sent a text message to Reinhardt with the hotel name and her room number. The man responded fifteen minutes later, alerting her that he was on his way. Her heartbeat began to race, prompting her to swallow her breath. A moment of clarity came through Jennifer's mind as she remembered what she was about to do. Wandering to the bathroom, she undid the ponytail in her hair to reveal the swooping curls. Jennifer took one last look in the mirror, grinning at her reflection. She did not see herself. Instead, she saw Dita Gonzalez's lustful eyes glaring back at her. Upon stepping out of the bathroom, a knock was soon heard from the front door. Jennifer hurried to open it.

"Hello!"

Before she opened the door fully, a voice called out to her in that same accent she heard from the phone. Jennifer moved to peek from the doorway and offered a smile to the man. Reinhardt stood in a black T-shirt, jeans, and a gold Rolex watch across his left wrist. Offering a smile, Jennifer stepped back to allow him entrance.

"Good evening, Reinhardt. You come to see me tonight, didn't you?"

She spoke in a seductive tone of voice, feeling the character of Dita come to life from within. He stepped in, nodding to her as the door shut behind him.

"Yes, I've been looking forward to this all day, Miss. Gonzalez."

"Oh please, call me Dita, honey."

Wasting no time setting the stage for this dirty business, Jennifer leaned in and kissed him on the right cheek. Reinhardt blushed and watched her step back. Her heels were muted due to the rugs and carpet floor down below.

"Would you like me to fix you a drink?"

Jennifer smiled as she stood over the ice bucket and wine bottle. Reinhardt nodded.

"Yes, I'd love a drink with you, babe."

"Do you want some ice?"

He shook his head.

"No, it's fine without any."

She grabbed the wine bottle and began to twist it open while Reinhardt shoved his right hand down into his pockets. By the time Jennifer had poured one goblet full, he had opened his wallet and began counting out money. She offered him the glass in exchange for what appeared to be a wad of cash. All brand new American fifty dollar bills folded up.

"I'm glad you let me pay in cash and not have to fight with any credit cards."

Taking the money, Jennifer noticed a gold wedding band across one of his fingers. So he was a married man after all. Reinhardt probably was not his real name, but what did it matter? She was here to play a character, not take a dive into his personal life. He took the glass from her as she counted the money and smiled. Jennifer then set the cash down and poured herself a round in the empty goblet while speaking to him in a seductive tone.

"Did the last girl make you pay with a credit card?"

Reinhardt nodded as Jennifer dropped 2 cubes of ice into her own glass.

"Oh yes! I made a mistake and used the wrong card, and they sent the bill back to my main account outside the country. So embarrassing!"

Jennifer giggled, watching him blush. She raised the goblet to his and together, they touched glasses before drinking down the wine together. Swallowing it all down, Jennifer gasped and then placed her glass back down on the table. He did the same, as it was now time to get down to business. She stepped closer to him, placing her hands on his chest and leaning in for a kiss on the lips. Reinhardt could still taste the wine in her mouth as they began to kiss passionately. To begin like this, Jennifer was taking a guess to taste his hunger for her. His tongue darted into her mouth, causing her to pucker. When they stopped kissing, she glared back at his dark eyes and gritted her teeth. That expression on her face caused the man to grin. Jennifer then stepped back and unbuttoned her mink coat, dropping it to the floor.

"Wow!"

His eyes widened at the sight in front of him. Jennifer revealed her body and skimpy lingerie outfit before him. She stood in her heels, fishnet stockings up to her thighs. A black garter belt below the belly button. The belt matched a black thong, going along with her choice of a black bra containing her natural breasts. Across her neck, Jennifer wore a gold chained pearl necklace with a large Dolce & Gabbana DG logo in the middle. Watching his eyes scan her tight fit body, she grinned and then turned around to reveal her thick ass.

"How do you like this? I know this is what you really wanna see."

Bending over, she exposed her full booty to him. Thick cheeks ate up the thong right down the middle. Jennifer shook her ass, swaying her hips to the left and right and then clapping her cheeks together. She could hear his faint voice moaning and then she used both hands to playfully slap her ass cheeks.

"Holy shit... That's gotta be the best ass I've ever seen."

Hearing that compliment, Jennifer grinned to herself. If only he knew her true identity, he would have known that the ass in front of him was one of the most famous in the world. Encouraged by his praise, she remained bent over and placed her hands down onto her knees. Jennifer began to roll her hips and twerk. Her phat ass cheeks clapped together, smacking in a steady rhythm.

"Keep doing that, baby! God, that's amazing!"

Clap. Clap. Clap. Her booty cheeks slapped together. Jennifer did not need music to find herself in a twerk routine. While she worked that ass, she could hear the rustling of his clothes behind her. Not wanting to take a quick peek, she instead bit down on her lower lip and concentrated on bouncing her booty. Another minute passed and he clapped his hands again.

"I gotta tell you right now, I'm a booty lover. And that ass right there might be the best one I've ever seen."

Purring a soft moan, Jennifer came to a halt. She pushed her legs together, bending over one last time to show him the full size of her mighty booty. A faint moan was audible from her voice, causing Jennifer to stand up straight and then turn around. What she witnessed now was a man ready to play. Reinhardt had stripped his body of all clothes, leaving his shoes and pants behind on the floor. Jennifer smiled, flashing her full teeth upon witnessing his nude muscular body. She licked her lips upon glancing down and seeing his right hand wrapped around his cock, already swelling up. Giving her a curious look, Reinhardt spoke again.

"You look familiar for some reason. I don't know what it is, but I feel like I've seen your face somewhere before."

Her heartbeat began to race from within. Jennifer became nervous for a moment, hoping this did not mean he was going to recognize her true identity. She played it off by laughing, planting her hands on her hips as he stroked his dick with his hand.

"So you think you've seen my face before but not my ass?"

That question caused Reinhardt to laugh.

"Oh babe, trust me! I'd know if I seen that ass before cause it's fucking gorgeous! There's no way I'd forget seeing that!"

Grinning widely, Jennifer purred. Her eyes shifted down to his cock as she bit her lower lip and moaned.

"Why don't you let me help you with that?"

Approaching him step by step, Jennifer watched Reinhardt take a few steps backwards. Smirking, she began to tease him in that low, seductive tone.

"Are you scared of me, dear?"

"No Dita, I'm not scared. I just wanna watch you strip first."

His hand was locked around his cock, still pumping it back and forth. Jennifer stopped and then moved her hands to the shoulder straps of her bra. The least she could do was oblige his current desire, so she pulled her bra off to free her breasts. His eyes enlarged, watching them fall and shake freely. Jennifer then slid her hands down to her thong and then dropped it. As it fell to her ankles, Reinhardt's eyes locked on the sight of her exposed pussy. Jennifer had shaved it earlier in the day, exposing her wet folds to him. She grinned, lowering her right hand down and raking her middle finger across the folds to play with her clit. All that move did was prompt Reinhardt to stroke his cock harder and faster. He was now fully extended and waiting for her touch.

"Hope you don't mind, but I wanna keep the stockings and belt on."

Nodding at her, he replied.

"Yeah, that's fine, but I wouldn't mind seeing your feet, babe."

Giggling at him, Jennifer considered that this may have been a true weakness. She pushed her left foot out of the heel first, then wiggled her right one. Reinhardt softly smiled as he looked at her toes. A fresh coat of black polish was visible across every nail. She curled them up and did a pose for him.

"Beautiful, baby..."

"I'm hungry right now. Hungry for some hard cock."

Jennifer called to him while caressing her own caramel skin. Her fingers slid up to her breasts as she shoved them together and pinched her own nipples. Gritting her teeth, she fell to her knees and gazed up at Reinhardt.

"Are you gonna stand there and let me suck your cock?"

Again, the man took a few steps backwards. Maybe he just wanted to watch her crawl since his eyes were fixated on her giant ass behind her. Her eyes were on his, all while he held his shaft in his right hand. Jennifer stomped the palms of her hands and knees down into the rug on the floor as she moved. She continued uttering filthy words in that seductive voice, ready to unleash the full lust of Dita Gonzalez.

"There's nothing I want more right now than to shove your cock in my mouth and suck on it. If you let me, I'll blow your mind. Trust me, I'm the best cocksucker in town you haven't met yet."

Reinhardt stopped. He waited until Jennifer had crawled her way to him, and then he let go of his shaft, as if to present it to her. She broke eye contact to gaze forward, admiring the full size and thickness of his love pole. Raising her right hand, she twisted her fingers around the shaft while whispering to him.

"Oh, look at that. You're hard as a rock and ready to get sucked off."

Her hand slid down to the base and then Jennifer parted her lips. She began by darting her tongue out and flicking the head. Reinhardt took a deep breath and then moaned upon watching her open her mouth wide and shove his cock in. Jennifer squeezed her lips around it and began to slowly bob her head up and down. She adjusted herself, sitting on her knees and now taking her time sucking him. Pulling her lips back to the head, she let out a muffled moaning noise. 'Mmmmmm', the sound came out subtly before she continued to bob her head up and down.

"Yes, yes, yes! Just like that!"

The excitement in his tone of voice was enough to tell Jennifer that he wanted more. She brought her lips back to the head of his cock, releasing it with an audible pop noise.

"I'm just getting started, honey. You have no idea how good it's about to get."

She spoke while jerking her right hand back and forth to wank his cock. Jennifer moaned, speaking again.

"I love sucking cocks, especially when they're big and juicy like yours."

Sliding his shaft back into her mouth, Jennifer pushed her hand back down to the base, and now she was prepared to devour him. She bobbed her lips up and down, sucking on his dick inch by inch at a faster pace. Reinhardt groaned, gritting his teeth together before letting out a loud moan. The gold hoops dangled from her ears with all this swift movement from her head. Jennifer was unleashing her lust now.

"Fuck!"

When he groaned, Jennifer continued to gorge herself on his long length. She sucked over and over, bobbing her head up and down. Her big brown eyes gazed up at him as she pulled her lips back to the head and released it with another popping sound. A string of saliva dangled from her mouth back to his pole. She began to stroke it while leaning up and bubbling the spit in her mouth.