Hustlers and Players Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that? You like how I suck this big fat cock of yours?"

"Yes, yes! Jerk it, Dita! Jerk me off!"

Her hand continued to stroke his shaft. Jennifer spit on his cock and then replied.

"Mmmmmmmm, yeah. So big, so tasty."

Shoving his cock back into her mouth, Jennifer concentrated on sucking. As she slobbered her way down, she used her right hand to wank him from the base up to her lips. She worked to give him the dual sensation of a blowjob and handjob simultaneously. Reinhardt groaned, moaning aloud again.

"Ohhhhhh fuck! Suck it, baby!"

Over and over, Jennifer bobbed her head up and down. Her mouth began to make slobbering and sucking noises as she worked his shaft back and forth. She unwrapped her right hand fingers, now using both hands to squeeze his hanging ball sack below. That action caused Reinhardt to cry out unexpectedly. Pulling her lips back to her head, she let go of his shaft, several saliva strings dangling back to it. A shiny coat of her drool covered his length. The strings of drool broke when Reinhardt abruptly snatched his cock away from her.

"Hold on, baby! You gotta let me sit down!"

Giggling at his reaction, Jennifer so badly wanted to tease him in spoken words. She remained quiet, watching him step away from her and take a seat in the middle of the couch. Turning around, Jennifer quickly crawled her way between his legs. From where Reinhardt was seated, he watched her head poke up between his legs, brown eyes glaring at him as she reached for his cock with her right hand.

"Was that too much for you?"

Reinhardt shook his head.

"No, I'm ready for more."

Jennifer licked her lips. She held his cock up, measuring it against the side of her face while pumping her hand up and down. Flashing her teeth in a grin, Jennifer giggled.

"This position is better. I can suck it all the way down. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

Without giving him a chance to reply, Jennifer slid his cock between her lips again. Her eyes remained locked on his face as she began to bob her head up and down like before. The gold hoops shook from her ears as several locks of her brunette hair dangled down. 'Mmmmm', another muffled moan came from her mouth. She made the first effort in deep-throating his entire length, pushing her hands down over his legs. Reinhardt groaned as he felt the head of his cock reach the back of her throat. Her nose was buried in his pubic hair, inhaling the scent of his sweat. She nearly choked at first, closing her eyes to prevent any tears from forming. When she re-opened them, she stared up at his face and pulled her lips back slightly. Jennifer was not done yet, she remained hungry for him.

Sliding her right hand fingers closer, she wrapped only the index finger and thumb around the base of his shaft as she still had most of his length shoved down her throat. Over and over, she pushed her lips up and down, devouring his cock by the inch. Reinhardt began to take deep breaths as he sat there, his back resting on the couch and enjoying her oral pleasure. That look on his face told Jennifer all she needed to know about how he currently felt with her efforts. 'Mmm, mmmmm, mmmmmmm', the muffled moans continued as she was still bobbing her head up and down. Jennifer took her time, now closing her eyes to savor the taste of his length. She could hear him exhaling deeply and then letting out soft cries in bliss. Sucking at a slow pace, Jennifer opened her eyes while slobbering her way down and then began to make louder noises.

"GWAK-GWAK-KAH-KAH-GWAK!"

He moaned at the sound of her sucking. Excess drool began to leak from the right corner of her lips, but that was no distraction to Jennifer. She was not going to allow anything to hinder her and break this concentration. Eyes locked on his face, she continued to bob her head up and down, still sucking his length. Reinhardt's eyes widened. His chest muscles were moving as he heaved and puffed out deep breaths. Jennifer had to wonder if he was only acting this way in a panic. Perhaps he was closer to exploding than she would have preferred. Moving her lips back to the head, Jennifer released his cock with a popping noise. She spit across her head while wrapping her right hand fingers around it. A string of saliva dangled from the right corner of her mouth as Jennifer began to jerk his cock again.

"Mmmmmm, yeah. This cock is so big..."

Her eyes focused on his face as she squeezed his shaft against her palm. Still wanking him, Jennifer spoke again.

"I can't wait to feel every inch of it shoved up my ass."

"You can't wait for what!?"

Maybe he wanted to hear her say it again. Jennifer grinned, still sliding her hand up and down his saliva soaked shaft.

"I said, I can't wait to feel this cock..."

Biting her lower lip, Jennifer flashed the front row of her teeth before finishing her speech.

"Shoved all the way up my... big... fucking... ass."

She finished those final three words with her teeth bared and eyes fixated on his face. Reinhardt leaned up in excitement, watching her let go of his cock.

"You want me to do it right now, babe?"

Jennifer shook her head at him.

"No, I ain't done playing with you yet."

She giggled at him and moved her hands to press down onto the floor below. Reinhardt leaned up, giving her a puzzled expression. Jennifer remembered the attention he paid to her feet. With him seated on the couch, an idea formed in her mind. She planned on doing something that would catch him completely by surprise. Hands pressed down into the carpet floor, she shoved her legs out and moved back slightly. Reinhardt sat there and watched her carefully slide both of her feet up between his thighs and towards his waiting dick. Reinhardt gasped upon feeling the warm soles of her feet rub up against his cock.

"You said my feet were beautiful. Don't they look good rubbing up against your cock?"

He blushed at her comment, nodding at her. Jennifer grinned at him, still balancing herself with her hands pushed down into the carpet. Reinhardt soon moved his hands to caress her feet. It was funny to Jennifer that all this time, the only part of her body he had touched so far were her feet. She pushed her right foot big toe up against the head of his shaft, playfully teasing him. Flexing her knees, Jennifer carefully moved her feet around until she had them on both sides, holding his cock upward. Reinhardt's hands heled her put them in position to where she could properly wank his cock with her feet. Their eyes met as she gritted her teeth and began to rub her soles up and down his shaft.

"Ohhhhh, you like that? You like how I jack you off with my feet?"

"I'm loving this!"

Biting her lower lip, Jennifer purred a moan. Her big toes touched together with each full thrust up to the head of his shaft. She knew this would be an act he would enjoy from the moment he asked her to remove her high heels. From the mind of Dita Gonzalez, Jennifer was thinking in character how to pleasure a customer in service. Her lustful heat kept her pussy moist, ready at any moment to change positions for some real fucking.

"God, this is amazing! You didn't tell me you knew how to work your feet!"

She laughed at his words, still pumping her feet up and down his cock.

"Honey, I'm full of surprises. You've got yourself a real hooker tonight, Reinhardt. I'm first class and know what to do to keep you up all night long."

His eyes fell, watching as her gorgeous feet moved over his cock repeatedly. Jennifer took it slow so he could enjoy every passing second of her feet at work. Soon his eyes gazed forward to her face, giving her a nod.

"This is great, but I know what I'm in the mood for now."

Grinning back at him, Jennifer quirked her eyebrows up as she brought her feet to a halt. She wiggled her toes across the length of his shaft while responding.

"Oh yeah? I know what I'm in the mood for now too."

"Tell me first, baby!"

Flashing her teeth in a full smile, Jennifer moved her feet back and then used them to elevate herself off the floor. She had been in this position before, standing on her hands, now ready to be on her feet again. Reinhardt watched her fold her knees and sit back up before she responded.

"I'm ready to feel that cock shoved up my ass. That's what I'm in the mood for."

"Ohhhh, you must be a mind reader, babe. I was just thinking about that. I gotta see that booty again."

Reinhardt stood up from the couch, leaning over as she now began to crawl forward on her hands and knees. She wanted to tease him by crawling to the left side of the couch, not knowing where he was going to go. Before his arrival, she made the guess that they would be using the couch for sex, but now it did not seem likely. There was no planning involved as they were both unleashing their lust for one another. She scowled at him, glancing back across her right shoulder. Reinhardt was standing directly behind her, his lower lip falling in amazement at witnessing her ass in such close view.

"Is this what you wanted to see, honey?"

Jennifer rolled her hips and began to twerk. Her ass cheeks clapped together a few times while he laughed.

"God, it's fucking huge!"

"Bigger is better, right?"

Gazing forward, Jennifer used her left hand to playfully spank her ass from behind. Reinhardt laughed at her statement.

"Baby, bigger is ALWAYS better!"

They laughed together at his retort. Jennifer took a moment to back her ass up and rub it against him.

"Yeah, I can't disagree with you on that."

He moaned while feeling those firm ass cheeks rubbing up against him. Taking a deep breath, Reinhardt reached for his cock and guided it between the cheeks. Jennifer bit down on her lower lip, purring a soft moan upon feeling the length of his shaft lodged up the crack of her ass. Within seconds, she felt his hands squeezing and caressing her cheeks.

"Mmmmmm, spank it!"

Smack! His right hand came down across her ass, causing Jennifer to giggle at him. She remained still, glancing down at the carpet and then closing her eyes. Reinhardt began to thrust his cock up the crack of her powerful booty. Softly moaning, she called out to him.

"Don't that feel good?"

"Shouldn't I be asking you that, babe?"

Jennifer giggled at his question. She could feel his hands on her ass cheeks, holding them together so he could thrust his cock upward. The hot dogging had only made her vulva lips develop more leaking drops, now drenching her thighs. For the time being, Jennifer did not want to interrupt him from the enjoyment he was currently experiencing from her ass cheeks. She could feel every inch of his cock thrusting up and down the crack. When he finally stopped, Jennifer felt his hands pull her ass cheeks apart. There was no doubt that he had to be searching for her dark little hole. Jennifer gasped in anticipation of this moment.

"Go on. I want to feel you shove that cock right up my ass. I need to feel it."

"You need it?"

"Yes, I need it! You have no idea how long it has been since I last had my ass fucked."

Swallowing her breath, Jennifer closed her eyes and then began to smile when she saw the head of his shaft poking into her ass hole.

"Yes, yes! That's it! Push in, honey."

Reinhardt grunted, his eyes fixated on watching the first few inches of his cock slide into her thick booty. Jennifer let out a loud moan as she felt him thrust in.

"Mmmmmmm, there you go! Come on and ram that cock up my ass!"

"I can tell you want this pretty bad, baby."

Spank! His hand smacked down on her ass after speaking. Jennifer giggled and then glanced beyond her right shoulder to grin at him.

"You called yourself a booty lover, so prove it to me. Show me that you know how to fuck an ass like mine!"

Once again, he smacked her ass with his right hand. Reinhardt stopped as his entire cock was shoved up her buttocks.

"Ask and you shall receive, babe!"

Jennifer swallowed her breath. She knew what he was about to do, and now she could not wait. Ready to encourage him with more dirty talk, the sensational feelings coursed through her. She was so proud of her famous ass. If only the man knew that he was about to be pounding a booty belonging to a world class woman of status and fame. Biting her lower lip, she moaned as he began to thrust his cock in and out of her ass. Reinhardt planted his left hand down on her hip as the sound of his balls smacking the undersides of her ass soon filled the room.

"Ohhhhhh, ohhhhhhh yeah! That's it! Pound my ass!"

Smack. Smack. Smack. His balls continued beating against her booty as Reinhardt thrust harder and faster. He was panting and moaning.

"God this ass is so amazing! Fuck!!"

Raking her nails down into the carpet floor below, Jennifer could feel her breasts swaying and bouncing from underneath. Her hair fell down her shoulders, brushing against her dangling hoop earrings.

"That's it! Harder! Faster!!"

Jennifer yelled at him, knowing that she could motivate him with the right words. Reinhardt grunted as he was determined to thrust every inch of his dick up her phat ass. He slowed down a bit but soon picked the pace back up. Jennifer was pleased, raising her head and keeping her eyes shut. She embraced this moment as he was now pounding her ass the way she preferred. The sound of his grunting voice grew louder as he continued.

"This is the best ass I've ever had! Fuck, fuck, FUCKKK!!"

His scream echoed throughout the hotel room. Reinhardt gritted his teeth, still pumping his cock in and out of Jennifer's ass. Had he slowed down, she was prepared to begin thrusting backwards, but there was no need to now. With each full thrust, a ripple moved through her firm ass cheeks. They bounced up against him, all while his balls were still smacking against the undersides. Jennifer was in an ecstasy of pleasure.

"Ohhhhhhhh, YES! YESSSSS!! FUCK MY ASS JUST LIKE THAT!! OHHHH, OHHHHHHH YEAH!!"

Over and over, Reinhardt pounded his cock up her ass, all to Jennifer's approval. She curled her toes up, taking every inch of it while feeling the tingling sensation at her pussy. Unable to resist the urge, she slipped her right hand down between her thighs and found her clit. She pinched her clit between two fingers while dipping her ring finger into her pussy. Her body shook as he slammed his dick into her ass. Drawing his right hand back to spank that ass, Reinhardt screamed to her.

"Best ass in the world!"

SPANK!

"Yeah, ohhh FUCK YEAH!! I love this booty!"

SPANK!

Jennifer gritted her teeth, growling as she hollered back at him.

"THAT'S RIGHT!! MY ASS IS THE FUCKING BEST!!"

The smacking of his hand echoed throughout the room. By now she was using her middle finger to poke into her cunt. Jennifer fingered herself while feeling a few final fast thrusts of his cock up her ass. Reinhardt slowed down almost to a complete stop. It was apparent that he was trying to hold himself back from blowing a load up her ass. All in all, she was satisfied that her booty had received the hard pounding that she only she approved of. Jennifer listened to him begin panting and crying out as he carefully pulled his cock out of her ass. She glanced across her shoulder again.

"You've definitely earned the right to call yourself a booty lover, I can tell you that."

Reinhardt cracked up laughing at her statement. Jennifer moved her hand out from her pussy, now crawling forward. Rather than climbing up to use the couch, she quietly considered the chance of making the most of the floor. After all, Jennifer did not want to fuck him in the bedroom. There was something about the bed that she did not like. As she crawled around, his shadow could be seen over her. Reinhardt fell down to his knees, watching her move around.

"I hope you don't mind, but the floor is pretty comfortable. I was wondering if you'd want to fuck me while I'm still down here."

He laughed at her request, his German accent echoing strongly.

"Baby, I will do you in any position as long as I get to look at your beautiful booty."

"Like a real booty lover man, huh?"

"That's right!"

Giggling at him again, Jennifer moved her arms underneath her chest. She wanted to lie flat, extending her legs out. This would make for an awkward position, but she was eager to try something new with a stranger. Reinhardt stood up for a moment, only to move his left leg across her and then bend back down on his knees. Jennifer laid her head on the right side, gazing back from the corner of her eye to watch his movements. With her arms underneath, she could easily lift herself up when the time was right. His hands moved back to her ass, giving it one last subtle squeeze.

"Ohhhhh, yeah. I'm ready for you to fuck me."

"Don't worry, gonna take it nice and slow, baby."

She closed her eyes, still resting the left side of her face down on the carpet floor. Jennifer bit her lower lip when she felt his cock brushing against her vulva lips.

"Fuck me."

Her voice was a faint whisper, but the words were heard clearly through the room. Reinhardt slowly thrust his cock into her pussy, moaning at the warm feeling inside her. Since he was resting on his knees, Reinhardt leaned back and then made the first thrust inside of her. He watched the ripple movements of her thick ass cheeks. Jennifer opened her eyes and then felt the palm of his left hand striking down on her booty.

"Mmmmmmm, you love spanking it, don't you?"

"I can't help myself! It's so big and beautiful, I gotta spank it!"

Spank! Again, his left hand smacked across her ass. Red marks had formed on both cheeks by this time. Jennifer bent her elbows, sliding her hands up the carpet as she held her head forward. Eyes closed, she embraced the feeling of his hard cock inside of her.

"Fuck me! Fuck me harder!!"

Spank! Again his left hand smacked her ass. Reinhardt began to buck his hips faster.

"You want me to fuck you harder, Dita? Is that what you want?"

"Yes! Fuck me! Come on, FUCK ME!!"

Finally, he was able to get her to scream loud enough that her voice echoed throughout the room. This position had proven difficult for him to give her a hard fucking like before. Reinhardt still worked hard, bucking his hips harder and faster. His cock pumped in and out of her pussy, causing Jennifer to moan and cry out to him. Jennifer spread her hands across the carpet as she made an effort to raise herself up. She felt his hands smashing down onto her ass cheeks, squeezing them hard as he then slowed down his thrusts. Jennifer was done trying to make this position work.

"Come on, let's get up on the couch. I'll bounce my ass on your balls if you let me get on top."

Coming to a sudden halt, Reinhardt gasped.

"Oh fuck, guess I can't argue with that."

She giggled at his reply, feeling him pull his cock out of her cunt. Once he got up, Jennifer finally began to rise from the floor. She bent her knees at first, turning to see him seated on the couch and gripping his cock. Licking her lips, she grinned at him. Bending her knees to climb up, Jennifer quickly straddled him and brought her hand down to grab his dick. Reinhardt moved his hands over her hips and began to caress her tanned skin. At long last, his hands moved to her breasts. Jennifer giggled, thinking to herself that only now was he grasping at her boobs. Her erect nipples poked into his palms as her eyes settled on him.

"When is the last time you had a woman like me ride this cock?"

Taking a deep breath, Reinhardt squeezed her tits before replying.

"A woman like you? It's been a while. Not since last year if I'm being honest."

Taking her time, Jennifer stroked his cock while lining it up to her pink folds. She moaned, feeling his hands give her breasts another squeeze, and then she slid herself down on it.