All Comments on 'Huw'

by ukresearcher

Sort by:
  • 81 Comments
netviper21netviper21about 11 years ago
Part 02...

Kick her ass to the curb, you have all the evidence you need.

Zed56Zed56about 11 years ago
Well written as usual problem is the content

I keep waiting for one of your male characters to grow a set and down the wifes lover Guess not. You know what they say the definition of insanity is...Expecting a different outcome. Like I said you write well but all of your stories are exactly the same I will not read you again Too prdictable Sad really you have a talent just no imagination Do you know Matt Moreau?

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanabout 11 years ago
As long as you keep writing

as well as you do. I will still read it. Unfortunately for you as long as there are no male characters in your writing I will give you a *. Even a story about lesbians would have more male content than this cuck shit. But I guess this is your fantasy and what turns you on.

calclovercalcloverabout 11 years ago
Your Worst Yet

That is actually saying something. I get where you are obsessed with the cuckoldry thing and if that floats your boat more power to you. But... The humiliation you laid on the husband was over the top fetish driven garbage.For the wife to treat her husband that way was wrong on a lot of levels.Like Zed said will not read you againTo over the top for me. Sad little man 1*

AeroielAeroielabout 11 years ago
Incredible !!

The author warns everyone up front that this is a cuck story, and even though forewarned, y'all still complain and vote low......Very unfair......sheesh

FloridaryanFloridaryanabout 11 years ago
Hey Aeroiel!!

I think most people realized this was a cuckold story. The problem I have is if a married couple wants to go down this path more power to them. The way I see this story is total and complete humiliation of the husband. That's not a loving wife That's fetish Got it numnuts!!

Sidney43Sidney43about 11 years ago

I was warned, so went to speed reading to get to the end sooner. To be fair, not rating the story one way or the other, but not my cup of tea for sure.

roadbirdroadbirdabout 11 years ago
well now

Seems like the perfect time for him to get rid of her lol...If she claims child support then ask for a dna. When that comes back that its not his kid. divorce with no child support and probably no alimony.. Sounds like the perfect way to get rid of a complete bitch to me. And to top it off she would have been the one to have the father of her baby thrown in prison...What wonderful revenge for hubby. get rid of a cheating wife and not have to raise another mans bastard at the same time. Because really what man would want to raise a bastard kid that was not his

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 11 years ago
Agree with the other comments . . .

I keep hoping for some variation in this author's stories but they continue to portray the same basic themes: 1) Willing cuckold with poor self-esteem, 2) Trashy wife who thinks her pussy is worth 24 Karat gold, 3) The wife needs a huge cock to be satisfied, 4) Hubby craves creampie and similar humiliation, and 5) The humongous cock must be provided by a shitty, arrogant, so-called alpha male. Very disappointing that an author who can write pretty well can't or won't pick some original characters for a change.

solotorosolotoroabout 11 years ago
Well done

This is one of your better efforts. Don't mind the criticisms. Most people don't understand the British male character and how they are built for cuckoldry.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
A Hullow' Victory !

If this story's conclusion doesn't turn around those pro-lifers. Nothing will.

deck23deck23about 11 years ago
time to have her fixed

Hope he makes her get a D& C or he would have to pay for the baster. Swinging is find as long as both are liking it but some ladys go over board

majorunmajorunabout 11 years ago
idiot

this guy is just an idiot...

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 11 years ago
2 for posting in LW

You are a talented writer but this was too far into fetish to be posted in LW, you tend to have eeak husbands but this character was too weak, even for your stories. The ending doesn't match the story verh well, given how horribly she has treated her husbans I cannot see her turning in her deuchbag lover, doesn't add up. Just for fun, I put it to you Mr. Reasearcher to pen a tale that gives a husband some balls.

BriteaseBriteaseabout 11 years ago
I think I get it

Very brave

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsabout 11 years ago
Why

You always write using the weak or wimp husbands and you attempt to suggest that they are really men caught up in absolute love and lost in turmoil. Okay, you know that, we know that.

This story starts out with him, supposedly, in a good marriage but right from the beginning the wife spots the stud, thinks nothing of asking about him and ridicules her husband for his insecurities???

If you had suggested that he had always fantasized about her having lovers then this might have made sense except, she could care less about her husbands respect at work so - your character needed to walk - right up front. A submissive hubby, okay write away.

Just some thoughts, I'm not like you and I guess I should have known better half way through that things would flow as you wrote - oh well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

At any rate, please try to keep your characters in line with your original description of them throughout the story. Thanks!

Yes, I know, sometimes a little respect.

MadBrownMadBrownabout 11 years ago
I CAN'T BELIEVE I READ THIS STUPID FUCKING STORY

One thing for sure, I will never again read one of your stories. I gave this one a 1 only because there was nothing lower which would allow me to express my displeasure.

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
I don't normally use the word 'wimp'

about characters in these stories - but that must have been about the weakest man who ever lived. How the hell could someone like that manage to stand up when he didn't have a backbone? Fortunately, the whole thing is so far-fetched and poorly told that it will be quickly forgotten.

debbie2freedebbie2freeabout 11 years ago
There are

Cuck stories that are decently written and those that are crap. This is several steps below crap. It sounds like the wife only stopped her other man because he wanted the husband to suck him. She says it was for different reasons even though she came up with the chastity idea herself first.put this in fetish though this is a sad fantasy

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Zig vs Zag

Early on, Hubby zagged when he should have zigged. He identified his critical decision point, but failed to anticipate the subsequent steps. He now has another, more difficult, decision point. (How old do the readers think his new 'son' will be when the kid's pecker outgrows Hubby's?)

The 'word mechanics' in this submission are OK. The direction SUX!

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 11 years ago
i hope this author fucking Dies of cancer

what a vile detestable little faggot this turd of British slope head fucktard is.

IgorSchmidlapIgorSchmidlapabout 11 years ago
I'm glad I sped-read the last half of this.

The husband in the story made a horribly wrong choice when Sandra said, "...if you force me to chose between you, at this moment, I honestly don't know what I'll do." That could not possibly have been understood to mean anything but her lack of love for him.

Yet the poor sod struggles on--hoping and struggling to cope with what he prayed was "temporary insanity" Having made the stupid ass choice and come to the end--only to

learn that the stupid bitch got herself pregnant. Things change.

I'm sure that the camel believed he had everything under control and was coping well--until that final straw was added. This husband's only possible next line could be to give Sandra an hour to pack her shit and hit the road. Tomorrow: Divorce lawyer and new bank accounts. Don't let the door hit ya where the dog should have bit ya!

IGOR

LechemanLechemanabout 11 years ago
Cuckold Stories Need Their Own Category!

These stories are all the same with weak-minded guys that have no backbone. I do wonder if the author has the same fetish as I would struggle immensely to write similar.

From the story perspective, it was well written.

Just a shame on the topic!

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 11 years ago
Oh for the love of....

Cheating wife and cuck stories are what "loving wives" is meant for, and it said right at the start this was a cuck story. So all of the women hating, btb, misogynist crowd that are only here to circle jerk over how evil women are should really just shut up. If you have a cuckold fetish, great, enjoy. If not, than leave stories like these alone and go read the fifty or so identical revenge stories I'm sure will be posted today.

LynnGKSLynnGKSabout 11 years ago
I enjoyed reading your story.

It went further than I usually do but I liked it. The slow build up was great. The wife's solution worked well. I had trouble reading Huw as a name though.

happy2bhubbyhappy2bhubbyabout 11 years ago
sence of reality

UK Thank you.

This story is superb! I love the slower pace and honest approach. The place we find ourselves in as Loving Husbands and the moral delimas our Loving Wives find themselves in are more erotic than they initially appear and if we breathe and not panic we can finding the Win Win choice. So often a Cuckolded Husbands will Freak out and overreact when he finally discovers the truth. Instead of throwing our hads up, we should be exploring our options.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 11 years ago
I never read your stories

because the rating system doesn't have anything lower than a 1.

NorbertrichardNorbertrichardabout 11 years ago
Pathetic

I always gave the English credit for having balls, poor stupid me , I failed to realize that the balls were in their mouth, and belonged to someone else . I 've read a few of your stories, You really know how to upset stomachs. If this is a sample of your life, glad I don't know you, what a poor excuse of a MAN?

SleeplessinMD4SleeplessinMD4about 11 years ago
What a sad story!

The wife becomes a size queen and humiliates her husband beyond what one would do a slave. She ends it with Huw not to spare her husband but to keep her husband her slave. She started and maintained this affair with Huw to "get her attaction to him out of her system" but ends up stating that there are other big cock lovers out there. She wants her husband to raise Huw's child and continue to supprt her and their kids. This story stops being credible because those same traits that make the husband successful would stop him from putting up with her abuse. What is going to happen with Huw hears about her new child? Duh! The story really belongs in the Fetish or BDSM category because there was no love shown in the story nor are any of the characters likable.

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXabout 11 years ago
Fabulous

I liked this loads. My only complaint is that it ended prematurely. I would have learnt about Jeff's reaction to the news of Sandra's pregnancy and subsequent events. Room for another chapter, perhaps? Even if it's a short one?

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
hahaha it make sence

why the men in the uk cant win a war alone and why all their white women fuck foreigners, its because they are genetically inferior species of men, ive read your story if this turns your crank well thank god the British men are dying off yahoo,you sick weak fucks haha you dont respect the queen you want to be one hahaha

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

Just at that moment 5 large Nigerian men came into the room. The whore is pregnant so you can fuck her until you kill the bastard or fuck her gentle like until she has it and if it is a girl you can fuck a white virgin. Thanks for the ten grand - it is dark enough for you to take her now and no one will notice. Bye whore, enjoy your new job until you die of aids.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Poor Husband

This is s really sad story and I feel for the husband.

I am not sure if he should kick her b out or reconcile with her !

Perhaps he should hit the gym buff up a bit and get his own lover. Perhaps his wife may feel some emotional pain like she has put her husband through.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
This cuckold will never change.

My guess is she took all the chastity tools and plans to use them the next time she finds a real man with a real cock. Once she has the child and gains back her shape, she will with in a few weeks have another stud and maybe two or three stretching and using her married pussy. And all those "ideas" that her old lover had for cuckold will become reality. And more when some of the bi studs start using his ass pussy as well as a breeding hole. Good story, but it did lack the detailed sexual descriptions that make a story like this a great story.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
A story about...

Not about cuckolding, but about a man without a self-respect. Self-respect must always be present, or the man is another animal...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I hate liers...ukresearcher is a fucking lier.

Your profile states that you are straight, which is pretty much the saddest most pathetic fucking lie that I've ever come across... you are a mentally fucked up pathetic loser...and NO you can't just hide behind the old bullshit "it's just a story".

The only people that pretend to buy that crap are pathetic middle aged men with gay fantasies that can't admit it so they get off on writing and reading stories where some unrealistic non-existent loser allows another man to dominate him.... I'll clue you in uk... that's called being GAY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A fun story!

I enjoyed it, perhaps because a friend of both my wife and I is right now in the bedroom riding my wife. He stops by about 3X per week, rides my wife usually twice and I clean them both between times and when its over. I'm not gay, have no interest in touching a man, but in the bedroom, after 40 years of marriage, its fun to do something different. I don't mind the taste of cream, my wife enjoys it and so does our friend, especially when I suck his cock.

We don't do it because his cock is bigger, its not, I'm at least 2" longer and thicker. We do it for the fun. We sit around and talk about anything but also about what we're doing and how good it feels. Sometimes I will have him stand in front of me and will suck his cock, fluff him, and try to make him cum in my mouth before he fucks my wife. He's wanting me to stop, my wife wants him to pull out and I do my best to receive my creamy reward!

What we do doesn't hurt anyone. In fact, because it give him an outlet, we are practicing safe sex because he doesn't have to go out on the meat market, he has no interest in another relationship. My wife gets all the cock she can stand and I can lick and suck to my hearts content.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bummer

A lot of your stories are a good read. But this one, isn't. Maybe one would have to be a cuckold who likes humiliation. The vast majority of men would not, could not tolerate being treated like he was. His wife showed not remorse, compassion, or LOVE for her husband. Granted hubby lost not only his balls, but his self respect. Just not one of your better stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Avery sick sick wimpy assed cucck

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow,

what a load of crap that was!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
cuck warning

if you have taken the time to check the comments because the author does not have the courtesy to post a description of what the story is going to be, be warned.

if you don't like, and don't want to read, a story about a man who willing puts up with his wife sleeping with someone else, skip this one.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
check the TAGS

before reading

cuckold –

cheating –

reluctant –

cream pie –

besotted –

colleague

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
I GUESS THE HUBBY IS A MASO AS WELL AS A CUCKO

and now its for life. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not as good as usual

While I always like the tension and angst in your stories, this one was over the top. The husband takes all of this from his wife, and then she, although without some basis because of his total acquiesce, expects him to raise the SOB's child for the next 18 or more years. Come on. That's over the top even for you, even if it is an inventive twist.

SuddenThunderSuddenThunderabout 9 years ago
Inventive? Typical UKR fare.... repackaged wimpishness

I just can't figure out what the hell is wrong with the British intellectual class. They stand for nothing and nothing pleases them better than a nice spanking or sharing their wives with everyone around. Oh please, won't you give me another and piss on me as well.

More of the roll over and take it up the ass and ask for more stuff that seems to characterize British "masculinity". No wonder men in drag is such a hit with british audiences. They don't have any strong male role models with integrity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Bigest ass/hole in the world....no.... in the universe!

The "title of my comment" is meant to be the title of your Story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Why does these stories have weak wimpy husbands?

Clearly, the main reason Sandra turned in Huw, was easy, once the falsification of expense and stock reports was made public, Sandra was and could be implicated, which means no house, no future and doubtful Huw would be of any support. Add the admission now that Sandra is pregnant obviously with Huw's child adds fuel to the fire that Huw definitely needs to be removed. Why Jeff is allowing this, I don't know why. I lost the taste for this story once it became clear Sandra had no more love or respect for Jeff, and that was at the beginning. The ending only made me dislike the Sandra and Huw characters even more. For the UK folks, people often ask why are Americans so violent, read this story which displays nothing but disrespect towards Jeff. Infidelity may not be the number one reason for divorce in the US, but its close, and with what happens, like asset, property and financial divisions, a divorce can set someone such as this couple back years. Its not uncommon to see a husband like Jeff, lose the house, the retirement split in half, and all other accounts too, still pay alimony and child support and when the judge declares final, Jeff would be lucky to afford a studio apartment and even think about rebuilding your financial future, maybe in another 20 years or at least until the children reach 18 or finish college. some states require a college fund too after divorce. I can only rate this a 3, it does fit the erotic category but for the view that all men or even some would tolerate such behavior, its only a 3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What in the name of hell!

Most readers know that you are probably gay, but it is apparent that you really one ignorant SOB. Do you have any gray matter at all?

RePhilRePhilabout 8 years ago
Typical fag Welsh story

You know that there are only two names in the Welsh telephone directory. A land of WACC jobs lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Same ol' same ol', . . .

All British husbands are wimps and cuckolds, and all British wives are whores. But we've know that at least since the Yanks started having their way with British tarts since WWII: Over paid, over sexed, and over here.

Of course Sandra will hook up with another Huw after the baby is born. Guess who will be changing nappies while Sandra is getting her brains fucked out?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
ukresearcher end your pathetic life...

You are obviously mentally unstable, demented, and a pathetic loser. You obviously have no sex life, and you spend most of your time fighting gay desires. Either go out and get a life, or end it. Posting this absolute garbage here is doing nothing except helping identify all the sick losers on the web.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Top Writer

5 again. Don't know why those patetic grumpy read your stories. Thank you.

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
AS WELL AS BEING A CUCK IN LOVE WITH A SLUT

he is allowed to raise anothers child. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fucking loser

I can´t believe I read through four pages waiting to see if the character in this story would grow a pair but Im starting to realize that Brits don´t. Its always the wife and her lover that seem to have them. And then you need to make what you write believable A pussy will not. You listening? A pussy will not hold any amount of cum For any lenght of time, as soon as a woman stands up it will run out, unless she plugs herself. I´m new to Lirotica but from what I´m reading here you guys love to be humiliated are sissy cucks that if theres no intervention will wind up sucking your wifes boyfriends cock and get it up the ass. this story would have kept on going if not for the wife reporting Hua. Oh I almost forgot that you guys are so in love with a 16 lnch black cock and none of you Brits seem to have a cock bigger than 6 inches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
loved it

You brits are so funny. Husbands milquetoasts wives idiotic mindless sluts lovers arrogant bick cock predators

Raise that bastard little man

Hell Internet porn and hand or escorts are easy solution

To stay with sluts and humiliate yourselves you deserve the treatment.

Just to be fair...I enjoy the hospitality of your wives. Look around your town...see those children with perfect straight white teeth!!!

My yearly donation to your gene pool

I am taking a sabbatical and will be in Bristol for 9 months this coming year.

Having 19 bastards I have arranged to get to two dozen-st least-before hea3ding back to Idaho. Five of my brood wives have onvinced hubby to have one more. Ovulation calendars have been sent to me already. Two of you will find your sisters are coming for extended visit at Easter...you will be PASSEDOVER for conception as will sisters' husbands.

Three of you have daughters coming of age in late Spring. Funny predator in this story is named Hugh. Your mother has set of horns planned for daddy's 60th

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 7 years ago
What happened to the Brits?

I lived in the UK for a short time 30 years ago. The men were a little more manly back then. Why are so many of these stories so disgusting with such weak men?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Uk

Fag writer that should be killed

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
so nice to know

Come first of year my firm will be bringing a half dozen british managers over to our US offices. Have checked out bios and four of them have wives that are quite doable.

Thanks to the british authors on this site I figure I will be doing them all before Easter

According to you all a guy needs is a big cock-which I have-and then a chance to dance with one of your countrymen's wives and I will be banging her in on the restroom counter while hubby holds my coat

SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THE 'CUMMING' YEAR!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!

You should drown in your own piss, you stupid ass-wipe!

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundalmost 7 years ago
These Americans who make comments about Brits being cuckolds.....

Just for fun, it's taken me about half a day to come up with these authors on this site, all of whom write cuckold stories some with aspects which are much more into humiliation than those of this author. I give author followed by location on their bio, as follows:

Bakeboss Los Angeles

Cucked_hubby Virginia (Harry please note)

EP703 Southern California

Bazzz Connecticut

Matt Moreau Arizona

Nocluescooby Northeast

Hornyhubby1969 Midwest

Paul Pines New Jersey

nuj986 New Jersey

njcuckold_hotmail New Jersey

Hubbyhw Mid-West

Goodhusband (USA, as obtained from another site)

Bmas67 Pennsylvania

Dearhusband South Carolina

Cuckytoher New York

Pymgordon777 Virginia

I think a special bit of required reading for those Americans who maintain that they aren't of the cuckold mentality, only the Brits are, might be the last listed story of Paul Pines, called Click, and the one by cuckytoher where the husband is locked out while wife fucks the lover. Paul Pines also drones on for well over 30 chapters on this subject of cuckolding. Do enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Discusting

Can't belive that such poor wimps might excist in the real life. Not even in the U.K. what seems to be a heaven for spineless wimps.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
hilarity

Not only these stories but the comments. Most likely incensed readers have been cheated on. Rule of writing is ''write what you know'' Should be self-explanatory.

I am in a different group. While I do not seduce other men's wives, I am more than willing to fulfill their requests.

No wives of friends though. Have regretted that rule a few times. If the husband is known as decent guy, I turn his wife down.

Lucky gor me the world is rife with weasels with unsatified wives.

I am certain I have an addiction. Nothing quite like the look in another man's wife's eyes when she first sees my mandhood.

The shocked open mouth stare, the hand rising to her lips to stiffle her gasp, her hushed reverent whisper, ''Oh my God!''

Within a month, she will burst with her secret...so she confides in friends. Less than a week later, at least two with have temporarily sated my affliction.

Keep that in mind you boys of the Country Club set, next time you sneer in condescension at that blue collar construction guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
If She Doesn't Get An Abortion

She needs to disappear. Huw needs to have his scrotum removed and a total penectomy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I struggle with stories where there are no characters to like. After a while you couldn’t even pull for the husband.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Always

Always the same story from this POS. He just changes the names.

backdoorboogiebackdoorboogieabout 5 years ago
pregnant

Throwing that in at the end was disappointing. When she stopped him having sex I knew that was coming but to leave it to the last paragraph was sad.

timrivtimrivalmost 5 years ago

Now it’s time to her she would have to choose hubby or the bastard kid. He would not raise Hue"s kid.

If he’s lucky she will opt for divorce on his terms.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Cuck stuff

I’ve a few cuck stories recently as I’m trying to understand what some people like about and even why people write them but nope I still don’t get it. Where is the pleasure in being humiliated?

I read stories for entertainment not reality, but I just do not get these kind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Huge nonsenses

I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND why did he say that his wife "had no training or skill with which to earn a decent living"!SHE HAD A JOB and,therefore,SHE COULD HAVE VERY WELL EARNED A VERY DECENT LIVING!

Then,IT'S NOT TRUE that "if a certain outcome is totally unacceptable then it is impossible to take the risk irrespective of the odds against it happening"!ONE CAN PERFECTLY TAKE THE RISK irrespective of the odds against it happening,even with an unacceptable outcome!It depends on HOW MUCH ONE WANTS TO RISK and is comfortable with the risk!And why on Earth would have been "a totally unacceptable outcome" if his CHEATING wife would have left him for that bastard?!On the contrary,IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A VERY GOOD OUTCOME!HE WOULDN'T HAVE BECOME A PATHETIC WIMP of a husband!

Also,how did that BITCH of his wife dare to say him that "I would have thought you might have enjoyed the thought that someone was in the middle of fucking me better than you ever have.I've been reading that a lot of husbands do"?!What A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT!NO,IT'S NOT TRUE AT ALL that "a lot of husbands" enjoy such CRAP!BASICALLY NO HUSBAND ENJOYS THAT!And SHE COULDN'T HAVE POSSIBLY READ SUCH SHIT because IT ISN'T WRITTEN ANYWHERE where is worth reading!

NO FEMALE who is not A SLUT would choose a man only for his cock,NO MATTER HOW BIG was it!So,HE COULD NOT SAY that "I understood my wife's fixation" about that big cock!

IT'S ABSOLUTELY NOT TRUE AT ALL that "most ordinary penises are not particularly appealing and a woman will only suck one for three reasons, to give the man pleasure,to get it stiff enough to fuck her and conversely to avoid being fucked" or that "a large cock is completely different because the woman will want to suck it solely for her own pleasure"!THIS IS JUST UTTER RUBBISH!On the contrary,ORDINARY PENISES ARE VERY APPEALING and A WOMAN WILL ONLY SUCK ONE FOR HER OWN PLEASURE,not for other PATHETICAL SHITTY REASONS!And a large cock IS NOT COMPLETELY DIFFERENT AT ALL!IT'S ALL THE SAME,only with a different proportion!So,A WOMAN WILL NOT SUCH IT "solely for her own pleasure" because sometimes SHE CAN'T EVEN FEEL PROPER PLEASURE by choking her self on a very big cock!Also,IT'S DEFINITELY NOT TRUE that "her mouth literally waters at the sight of a large cock and most women will tell you the same"!What a HUGE NONSENSE!ONLY BIG SLUTS would have told him the same and THE VERY LARGE MAJORITY OF WOMEN ARE CLEARLY NOT BIG SLUTS,not to mention the fact that THERE ARE WOMEN WHO DON'T LIKE SUCKING A COCK,no matter of how large it is!THE REALITY IS that A WOMAN WON'T SUCK A COCK ONLY FOR ITS BIG SIZE!That's JUST BULLSHIT!A woman sucks a cock,no matter if it's big or small,BECAUSE SHE LIKES DOING THAT or BECAUSE SIMPLY SHE LIKES THAT COCK,no matter of its size or shape!THE RUBBISH that his FUCKING WIFE told him IS NOT ANY "FACT OF LIFE",but only PATHETICAL SHIT!HE SHOULD HAVE SLAPPED HER ON FACE IMMEDIATELY when she told him that HUGE SHIT and YOU SHOULD STOP TAKING US FOR YOUR FOOLS by writing such NONSENSES!

Then there comes ANOTHER CRAP when she tells him that when he was "struggling to give me an orgasm the sweat is running off you,your face gets very red and I can see from your eyes that you are nearly exhausted.That doesn't seem like enjoyment to me"!That woman IS TOTALLY CRAZY or what?!How dare she presumed to know if he enjoyed having sex with her ot not?!ONLY HE COULD TELL THAT!HAVING SEX MEANS ALSO STRUGGLING because IT'S AN EFFORT,you know?!And,therefore,IT WAS ABSOLUTELY NORMAL FOR HIM to sweat,to have a red face or to be nearly exhausted!Her BASTARD of a lover WOULD HAVE BEEN EXACTLY THE SAME after he had sex with her!But that WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN "an ordeal",but ONLY A SIGN OF PLEASURE AND OF ENJOYMENT!STOP WRITING SUCH PATHETICAL BULLSHIT!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 4 years ago
Garbage

Seek help UKR.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
And you, Sandra

Are served, no go be a nice single mother and no I will not keep you on my insurance.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 4 years ago

Silly to solve fictitious characters’ problems, but an author should represent the characters in a way congruent with the characters capacities and style. Hubby, in this story, is depicted as a man who can weigh probabilities and perform realistically. Huw_Bull was not likely to be chaste in the days Sweetie did not visit. Hubby should have, soon after the situation was admitted, told Sweetie he would not have sex nor sleep with her until she had been dropped, or dropped, HB. Then, only after she tested clear of STDs, including HIV/AIDS. The latter can be transmissible soon after infection,’ but not detectable until months after transmission. In other words, no sex from Hubby for months after HB was history.

* likelihood of infection from someone recently infected is low, but increases as the virus multiplies to the point it shows up in tests.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
your every story i give you one star loser wimp

Don't a have guts loser wimp maybe real in real life you act like a wimp that's why your story like a crap garbage. .

chloelovesfurchloelovesfurover 3 years ago
Chloe loves furs UK TV

Errrrrrr no you dont get it comment-ers. UKR enjoyes the cuck thing the most. Ive only read 2 stories, and that seems where the real dialog of the story is.

If you dont mind me saying that. But you certainly fill the story with detail.

Chloe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It is absolutely rubbish and unthinkable I believe this write is wimp I detest this totally.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 2 years ago

One of the worst 50 on this site. Dystopian insanity so well-written takes on a malevolent quality all its own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

you Brits are absolutely ZEROZEROZERO...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

British are reserved and polite people as a rule, even when they're being awful. To outsiders, this makes them seem so meek and servile.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop is heaven to a total cuck. Grow a pair!

someoneothersomeoneother8 months ago

I gave a 2* because story (i) is too unbelievable without any background or reasonable explanation of the husband's submission; and (ii) the story ended with a statement of pregnancy and nothing more about the outcome of that information.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

This mindset and acceptance of being totally degraded is why the UK is now a filthy, besotted land devoid of what made it great for a thousand years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous