Hydro Massage Ch. 01

Story Info
Suki's remarkable afternoon.
5.9k words
4.19
12.2k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kieso
Kieso
46 Followers

Author's note - The sex in this story is between adults, 18 and over.

- - - -

"A couple of hours of hydromassage, please." Suki handed her credit card to the happy bright-eyed child behind the hotel's front desk.

"Wonderful. I love our spa!" With practiced efficiency, the girl scanned the card and quickly assembled it with the receipt, brochure, and directions. "Take the escalator to B-2, then go left to the end of the hall." She circled a phone number with her bright red pen. "My dad takes drop-ins, but you'll avoid the wait if you call for an appointment."

Suki already knew where to find the spa, but the girl's professionalism was unusual for one so young. "Thanks." She hoped she hadn't sounded surprised. She checked behind her to confirm no one was waiting, then looked at the girl's nametag. "Chloe... How, um... how old are you? If you don't mind? ... my asking, that is."

Chloe's calm sincerity seemed magnified by her thick round glasses. "Eight," she said without hesitation. She blinked twice. "Why do you ask, Suki?"

Suki smiled at the girl's use of her name, remembered from the credit card. "At your age I was all about Lincoln Logs and mermaids. I guess I'm wondering why you're doing this," she motioned to the front desk area, "and... how you're so good at it."

Chloe seemed younger, suddenly, as her face glowed with happy pride. "Thanks!" She pushed her glasses up her nose before handing Suki a 'Tell Us How We Did' card. "Home schooling this year is lots of calculus and biology, so I decided to round it out with..." She made a show of exaggerated air quotes, "Practical Computing and Hospitality Management." She moved closer and took on a conspiratorial tone. "Colloquially referred to, by my siblings, as 'The Tour of Duty.' " Her smile got even bigger. "But I love it! My whole job is to make everybody happy!" She paused for a moment. "And also, to charge your credit card. Mom and Dad need to pay for college, after all."

Suki had been delighted by her brief interaction with Chloe. Watching the young lady engage her task with such proficiency had reinforced Suki's belief in her own ability. Standing on the escalator as she descended into the warm comforting palette of the lower levels, Suki seemed oddly certain that anything was possible.

After an hour of relaxation, she climbed out of the hydromassage with a bounce in her step, and even more excitement about her job interview. Though she was only a Senior Accountant in Los Angeles, she felt confident about getting the CFO position. She knew it was just a feeling, 'But,' she decided, 'it's a really good feeling.'

Ten minutes later she walked into the hotel's upscale restaurant, its muted jazz just loud enough to add a sense of privacy to the copper and oak ambiance. She recognized Gerald at a secluded booth, but not the fashionably elegant woman. A large necklace highlighted her generous breasts, a dark blue jacket complemented her wavy blond hair, and her long flowing blouse did little to obscure her toned physique.

"Suki!" Gerald climbed out of the booth and shook her hand. "This is my wife..."

"I'm Nancy." She pulled Suki into a brief hug, then held her at arm's length. "I hear good things about you."

"Um." Suki muttered. The embrace had been so unexpected, and the lingering perfume compounded the surprising familiarity. 'Have we already met?' Suki wondered. She flashed on a random image of beach volleyball players in tiny white bikinis. She took a nervous breath. "Ah... thanks... I think?"

Nancy glided back into the booth and pulled Suki in beside her. "I'm sure you've done your research." The light danced along her long silver earrings as she rested her head in her hands. "Why do I need you?"

Suki wondered why her confidence had vanished so quickly. Then she wondered if the woman's colorful necklace, drifting back and forth between her cleavage, had been purchased in Mexico. Suki straightened her already straight cuffs. "Right." She focused on Nancy's question and tried to collect her thoughts before being silently thankful for the overeager waitress. Before the pretty young woman could introduce herself, Suki asked, "May I have a tall glass of water, please? No ice."

"Nothing for us, Carly," Nancy said with an easy wave indicating herself and her husband.

Gerald mouthed "Ice coffee" as though making his request silently meant he hadn't just contradicted his wife.

The waitress scurried away, and Suki tried to focus. "For a family business, even one this big, you're unusually diversified. The hotel is the biggest asset, but probably not the most complex." She motioned to Gerald. "Assuming you still want to IPO the networking company." She looked between the two of them as she shifted on the bench seat. "Dentistry, Engineering, Hospitality, and a dozen other industries in twenty autonomous semi-related corporations. The tax and audit implications are enormous, even before considering your cashflow issues. Truthfully... I'm shocked you've gone this long without a CFO."

As soon as Suki stopped talking, she knew that she hadn't answered the question. 'Why do they need ME?' she asked herself. Her mind flashed on random bits of information gathered during a week of pre-interview research. Then, all her thoughts circled around the singular awareness that Nancy's eyes weren't quite blue, nor were they quite green. 'Maybe they're grey and the light is playing tricks?' she thought. They became her focal point; Suki had an overwhelming desire to help the woman with the sexy eyes.

"Hey!" Gerald playfully slapped his wife's arm. "Don't be a bossy-pants."

"You did NOT just call me a 'bossy-pants' in the first five minutes of an executive interview!" Nancy playfully returned the slap.

"Suki is very smart, but she's not an extravert. She doesn't need a high-pressure interview," Gerald insisted.

The waitress had been quick. Suki snatched her water from the woman's hand and gulped it down. It calmed her and the interruption gave her mind a chance to catch up. She was intrigued by the couple's interaction. Gerald was willing to playfully nudge his wife toward a desired course of action, but he hadn't been overbearing. Their short exchange had told Suki a lot about the effectiveness of their partnership. 'But who's boss?' she thought.

Gerald accepted his glass with a nod to the departing waitress, took a quick drink from it, and turned back to his wife. "Suki will save you more than she costs, and she'll take twenty hours of nonsense out of your inbox every week."

Nancy's expression changed from neutral to challenging, but the sparkle didn't leave her eyes. "You think a third of my work week is nonsense?"

The question she'd been asked was still ringing in Suki's ears. 'Why does she need ME?' Suki thought. She wanted to give it a real answer; she desperately wanted this woman to need her. "I can save you ninety thou-thousand a year in interest expense," Suki stuttered. She'd researched Nancy's business quite thoroughly last week and tightened it up during her three-hour flight to Boston. In her hotel room she'd added dozens of profitable conclusions to a tall pile of flashcards and rehearsed them in the bathroom mirror. It had all made perfect sense when she'd gone to bed twelve hours ago. Yet, the promise she'd just made sounded pathetic to her own ear and when Nancy turned back towards her, with her beautiful greenish blue eyes under happily raised eyebrows, Suki's thoughts floated away like a balloon that her mommy had forgotten to tie to her wrist.

"See?" Gerald insisted. "Smart, but she had a long flight in from the west coast. She must be exhausted. Be nice."

"I pinky-swear promise to be syrupy sweet," Nancy cooed as she ran the tip of her little finger along the outside of Suki's hand.

"And you!" Gerald pointed his finger across the table.

Suki's body was still quivering from the delicate touch of their fingers. She looked at Gerald with wide-eyes, entirely certain the interview would end in her own epic humiliation.

"I adore my wife, but she only has two speeds." He smiled happily. "Bitch, and slut."

"Really, Gerry? Really!?" Nancy said with feigned offense.

"If she says you need to join her harem, please don't sue us." He winked at his wife.

"Incorrigible," Nancy laughed.

"My work here is done." He took a last drink of his ice coffee, then slid out of the booth and stood. "I hope to see you around, Suki."

"Thanks so much, Gerald." Her capacity for coherent speech had returned and she hoped it would stick around for another hour, or so. "I hope to see you, as well."

Rounding the corner of the restaurant's attached bar, Gerald stopped and smiled at the sight of the waitress, peering through a gap in the long transparent wall of liquor bottles. He quietly moved behind her. "See anything you like, Carly?"

She flinched, almost tipping a bottle of Macallan Single Malt. "Jesus, Dad!" she turned toward him, crimson faced. "You scared me!"

"Why are you working here today?" He pushed the bottle of whiskey away from the counter's edge. "Shouldn't you be at Yale... studying, or... something?"

"Oh. I didn't really take a shift... I'm only working one table." She winked. "We drew straws for who got to be your server today." She returned to peering through the gap in the wall. "Are we getting another mom?"

He pulled a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon from the wall and used its slot to watch his wife lean into the conversation. "You drove all the way back to Boston just to spy?"

"Fuck, yeah!"

"Why?" Gerald watched Nancy laugh and twist a few fingers through her hair. Suki looked to be thankful for something. "She meets with people all the time."

"She gets really intense when she's on the prowl, Dad." Carly turned to wink at him. "And her skirts get tighter." She poked him in the shoulder before turning back to her spy hole. "So? Tell me about Suki."

"Smart with finance; kind of a geek, actually. Big heart... maybe a bit wounded."

"She have kids?"

Gerald was silent for a moment as he tried to gauge whether there was a question behind his daughter's question. 'Fear of being replaced?' he thought, 'Desire for yet another little brother?' Neither of those motivations seemed likely, so he decided she was just curious about her next mother. He decided to answer with what he thought was important. "Three-year-old boy, but the dad's out of the picture... I hope." He wondered if his daughter had noticed that Nancy's knee was touching Suki's leg.

"She's pretty," Carly said in a decidedly non-neutral voice.

"Yeah." Gerald shifted to hide his growing erection. "But don't be fooled by her Asian-girl-next-door look. Her new workout regime is intense. She's buff now."

"Duuuh!" Carly poked his belly. "You're the only one in the family with any insulation, Dad."

"It's only ten pounds!!" He playfully slapped her hand away. "And you're a jerk."

"You gonna fuck her?" Carly looked up at him with sheer delight.

He shifted his pants and hoped he'd hidden his growing erection. He smiled and decided to go along with the joke, "That's none of your business, honey!"

She playfully elbowed his rib, "You're such a stud!"

"Wanna make Nancy a martini?" He hoped that Carly would let him change the subject.

She nodded vigorously.

"Use the Grey Goose. And for Suki ..." he scanned the wall.

"Strawberry Daiquiri?"

"Nah. That'll make her sleepy." He took another look through the gap in the wall and smiled when he saw that Nancy, having moved closer, was gently stroking Suki's arm. The younger woman was self-consciously playing with the hem of Nancy's blazer. "Make her a Ginger Daisy," Donald said.

"A what?" Carly seemed genuinely shocked that her father was capable of teaching her anything.

"Best date drink ever!" He kissed Carly's forehead. "Come up and say goodbye before you head back to college, ok?"

"For sure. I'm just gonna hit up a quick hydromassage, first." She scanned her phone. "Ginger Daisy?" she mumbled to herself.

Before he could leave the restaurant, his curiosity got the better of him and he took one more look through the gap in the wall. "Actually... don't bother."

Carly turned quickly to look through her hole. "I KNEW it!" She slapped the counter. "Mom's slutty pencil skirts are SUCH a give-away!"

They both watched as Suki climbed out of the booth, and nervously fingered the hem of her blouse. When Nancy slid out behind her, she stroked her fingers along Suki's back. Suki looked to be melting at the touch; she closed her eyes and leaned into Nancy.

"Oh yeah!" Carly pumped her fist in the air. "You're her bitch now, aren't you, Suki?"

"Language, Carly!" Gerald's need to chastise his daughter caused him to realize he'd been holding his breath.

"Oh P-lease, Dad! What if mom was into role-play? Do you have any doubt at all that Suki wouldn't spend all morning perfecting her Japanese schoolgirl look?"

"oh..." Gerald's eyes widened. Then he turned to his daughter.

She looked at him with a coy expression, then at the tent in his pants, then back up to his face. "What were you just thinking about, Dad?

Gerald felt the heat in his face, and quickly turned away from her. "FUCK!" He had to laugh. "I can't deal with you when you get like this. I'm going home."

"No," she said with a teasing giggle. "You should follow them up to their hotel room. You'll have fun."

"Not listening!" He speed-walked out the far entrance, hailed the nearest cab, and ten minutes later was let out.

He turned toward his home but didn't move toward it. Instead, he paused to contemplate the three-story brick rowhouse. With Nancy taking another wife, there would be another flurry of changes to his household. The rebalancing of things would be unavoidable. In a sense, he realized, the family he was about to walk into would, in a matter of days or hours, cease to exist. As he scanned the home's weathered bricks, he remembered Nancy taking his family's third wife in 2008, just after the housing bubble had laid waste to the Boston real-estate market. Jessica was a funny outspoken realtor who had helped them snap up dozens of old brownstones in Back Bay and Longwood. These six, near the east end of Beacon street, had ended up being the ones they'd called home.

A year later, Nancy married Allison. She had a sharp wit, a sailor's vocabulary, and extraordinary construction skills. Out of the ashes of the housing crises, Allison had built a successful construction firm, offering a wide range of commercial and residential services. While growing her company, she'd also transformed their six individual townhouses into one sprawling twenty-six thousand square foot home. He remembered thinking, back then, that it would be far too big. But now, twelve years and two additions later, he felt confined.

He began to catalogue his brood; Nancy; each of her fourteen wives; the thirty-seven children he'd had with those women; five more from the prior relationships of four of Nancy's wives. He tried to imagine Suki's three-year-old son, and the newborns expected from the current roster of five pregnancies. He did the math in his head, then did it again before deciding he'd done it right. 'We're soon to be a family of sixty-five people!' he thought. He was awed by it. His mind returned to the brownstone, and he tried to visualize the updates needed to their dinner and sleeping arrangements. "Well... who am I to disagree with my wife!?" he asked the tall silent building. The joke made him smile and he skipped up the stairs and into the house.

- - - -

Suki was very aware that her brain had been misfiring for the last half hour. As soon as she'd arrived for the interview everything else had become blurry. It was as if all of Boston was a monochrome prop, the purpose of which was to frame and accentuate the techno-color of her new boss's commanding presence.

Nancy held open the door. "Come inside," she said.

Suki didn't hear it as an instruction, nor precisely as a question or invitation. The obliqueness of the tone seemed incongruent with the background; very definitely a romantic view of the afternoon sun over Boston Harbor and without question an enormous big soft bed. The bubbles in her mind had started coming faster, but she still had enough lucidity to focus on a reality that seemed both obvious and absurd; urgent and irrelevant. 'I'm heterosexual!' she reminded herself, 'I really am. I'm sure of it. I am totally straight!'

The door swung closed behind her and, for the first time in her life, she felt a woman's lips against her own. The kiss was tender, despite its urgency; so soft and delicate that it made her ache. Her mind moved past the bubbles and into a Zen-like thoughtfulness. 'I could push away, right now.' Her fingers stroked Nancy's delicate neck and out toward her shoulders. 'She wouldn't hold my sexual preference against me.' Her hands continued to Nancy's arms until the soft fabric of her jacket slipped away and fell to the floor. 'She and Gerald would still welcome me; I'd still get this really great job. I'm sure of it.' She felt the bedspread against the back of her legs and kicked off her shoes. Her fingers combed through Nancy's curly blond hair and she realized she liked the taste of French kissing a woman. She decided to spend some time exploring the flavor... even though she was straight. She was certain of that, 'I'm totally not gay!'

While only vaguely conscious of her own clothes falling away, Suki was poignantly aware of Nancy's. With shivering hands, she released each frustrating pearl button of the delicate flowing silk blouse. Reaching around to unhook Nancy's black bra became an enticing excuse to savor the faint salty taste of her soft breast. Falling to her knees to unzip Nancy's pencil skirt became an opportunity to kiss her firm tummy. Only as Suki was removing the last of it, by sliding a pair of lacy black panties down the soft skin of her toned legs, was she finally aware that they were both naked. "Oh God!" she cried, "I don't know what the hell I'm doing?"

Nancy sat on the bed, then laid back with one hand behind her head. Framed against the background, a large window and a vast blue ocean, her easy confidence seemed regal. "Regrets?"

"What?" Suki was horrified at her own lack of clarity. 'Did I ruin the moment?' she thought. "No! God, no! I mean... I just..." Suki got up from her kneeling position, to crawl onto the bed. She tried to look Nancy in the eyes. "I actually don't know... how to... do," her gaze roamed over Nancy's gracefully naked body "...this!"

Nancy's only response was to delicately stroke a finger along Suki's knee.

Suki began to feel a deep fear of failure. 'What am I being interviewed for?' she thought. 'Did I fail to get the job, or will I get even more?' "Nancy!" she begged, "Please tell me what your other wives do for you in bed?"

"Hell no!" Nancy coyly rebuked. "It's the journey, not the destination,"

Suki's face took on a frustrated frown. She promptly leaned over and blew a long raspberry into Nancy's bellybutton. She didn't let herself be pushed away by the struggling laughing woman until she ran out of breath. She knew she was being childish, but she couldn't think of any better options. Sitting up she insisted, "How the FUCK am I supposed to compete with your FOURTEEN wives?!"

Still laughing, Nancy responded simply, "By deciding to be number fifteen, of course." She slipped off her diamond ring, sat up, and gently pressed their lips together.

When the long languid kiss finally ended, Suki looked down at the wedding ring, now resting on her own finger. She held up her arm to the window and the enormous diamond sparkled like an extension of the bright blue Atlantic. She was speechless.

"We have a neat tradition. I give away my ring with each proposal, and all my wives pitch in to replace it." She laughed breezily. "Good for you, actually. They're all filthy rich!" Nancy returned to her serenely reclined position. With both hands behind her head, her soft round breasts became even more pronounced.

Kieso
Kieso
46 Followers
12