Hydro Massage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suki's mouth was too dry to speak. She thought of the men she'd loved; two that she'd left and one that she'd lost. She thought of her son, intensely focused on the toy trucks that had taken over her livingroom. She thought of her Mom, alone in her tiny condo. Superseding all of that, however, was a set of beautiful greenish blue eyes and a diamond that seemed too large to be real.

Suki had the dizzying sensation of her focus zooming out. Nancy was the only thing she saw, but Suki was taking in the whole of her, from her long blond curls and magnetic eyes to her muscular dancer's legs and delicate feet. Even her glistening saliva covered bellybutton was beautiful. Suki exhaled the next word, more than she spoke it, "Yes!" Then she leaned forward, as though in supplication, and took a tentative first lick of Nancy's sex. It tasted even better than French kissing! She felt strong fingers combing through her hair and let herself be guided.

"You're going to love being my property." Nancy spread her legs a little wider and moved Suki's head a bit further north. "And my women are always horny. You'll be passed around like a blunt in a Boston U dorm room."

Suki moaned into Nancy's wetness.

"And our husband, of course. Gerald's our broodmare." She tightened her grip in Suki's long dark hair and pulled her in tighter. "He loves being told he gets to knock us up. You want more kids? You wanna get 'knocked-up?"

Suki felt her own moistness at the thought of Gerald filling her with his seed. Suki wanted to say "fuck yes!" but she couldn't make herself remove her mouth. To her ear it sounded like a grunt and an incomprehensible moan. Then she remembered Gerald's playful interaction with Nancy in the restaurant and an urgent question came to mind. She lifted her head, "Tell me about the two of you! How do you make it all work so seamlessly?" she returned to her exploration of Nancy's flavor, pushed in two fingers, and prayed that she could find Nancy's G-spot.

"Gerry gets all the credit. That was the same day I realized how much I fucking adore that man! I'd finally embraced who I am. I fell on my knees and worshiped his glorious cock. I was so focused on it ... Oh there, Suki. Keep doing that. Mmmmmmm."

Suki had found it! Nancy had a magic button and she'd found it. Suki kept making little circles with her fingers and her tongue.

"I'd been such a bitch... for months! Even after 10 minutes of him in my mouth he was still angry with me." Nancy's head started moving from side to side but the memory was turning her on as much as Suki's eagerness.

Suki felt embarrassed at the moisture dripping down her own leg. She knew her body was betraying her. She couldn't let herself cum yet; it wasn't her turn!

"He grabbed me by the hair..." Nancy tightened her fist and Suki moaned again. "lifted me up, bent me over the arm of the couch and shoved himself inside me."

Suki wanted to push her free hand between her own legs and release her pent-up arousal, but she squeezed her legs together, instead, and focused on what she was doing. The taste was exhilarating.

"It was a crappy old polyester thing that was rubbing my tits raw even as his hot shaft in my pussy was making me melt with lust. I was delirious. It was... forgiveness."

Suki imagined it was her own ass up in the air; that it was her being forcefully forgiven. She squeezed her legs tighter.

"Then he started spanking me. Hard! But I just wanted more of it."

Suki tasted the juices on her lips and felt them on her hand as Nancy began humping her face.

"I couldn't get enough." Nancy let out a long pleading moan.

Suki couldn't stop rubbing her thighs together, but she wouldn't touch herself; she wouldn't allow herself to cum. Nancy's orgasm was more important. She felt her head being pushed down even as Nancy arched up her hips. She thought the silence of Nancy's orgasm made it sweeter, as if it was delicate; fragile. Nancy's breathing came in twenty seconds of short quick breaths and her wetness tightened around Suki's fingers. 'Why didn't I experiment in college?' Suki thought. 'Any of those dykes could have taught me that women taste like candy!' She inhaled through her nose, and decided, 'No. It's better that Nancy was my first.' She lowered her head for a long gentle lick, taking a perverse thrill at making Nancy shiver.

"Too much! Too much." Nancy insisted while pushing her away.

Suki had a sudden image of a cat, angrily mewling after having its milk taken away. She crawled up the bed and laid on her back beside Nancy. "This has been a very weird day," Suki said as she contemplated the textured ceiling.

Nancy turned onto her side to look at her. "Oh? Which part?" she said with coy smile.

Suki was so dazed by the surreal afternoon, that she heard no sarcasm in the question. She licked her lips, savoring the flavor still in her mouth "Um... I think I'm a lesbian, now?"

"Bi-sexual." Nancy delicately stroked her fingers between Suki's legs, then brought her fingers to her mouth. "Mmmmmm... Gerald will definitely want some of this."

Hearing his name, Suki's mind returned to the story. "How'd you make him so angry?"

"Cheated on him. Some guy at the bar with a pickup truck and broad shoulders." She returned her finger to Suki's moistness. She guessed that her newest addition liked the fantasy of rough sex more than the reality, so she moved her fingers in small gentle circles. "You'll never see Gerald like that. He'll just pamper you."

"Mmmmmm... tell me."

She decided to play with her. "Do you mean when he decides to explore your adorable little A cup boobies? The hour of licking and sucking and nibbling that'll make you cry out in frustration?"

"Ohhhh... God!"

"Maybe you're asking about his thick cock sliding in and out while he tells you how thankful he is that I like sharing my toys."

Suki put her hand over Nancy's to encourage her to move it faster and harder.

"Or... are you thinking about eight months from now? The soft gentle sex you'll share when your enormous belly is carrying his baby? He'll like your tits even more when they've fattened up and they're leaking as much as your pussy"

Suki started twisting her own nipple. Her moans were quiet; almost shy.

"No... you're asking me to describe what happens when he has to remind you that there's only one head of the household, and it's not me." Nancy was enjoying the sight of Suki punishing her own nipple and decided to explore the young woman's boundaries. She bit her other one.

The quiet moan became an impassioned cry.

"He never called me names. He slapped my ass until there was angry red handprints, but he never once called me a cunt or a trollup or a nasty whore. Eventually, he held my hips, and started using me like his fucktoy." The story was bringing it all back for Nancy. Her heart had been bursting with love, before the spanking, and filled with gratitude afterward. "He'd forgiven me. The sting of sitting down, for the next three days, was a reminder that I'd been forgiven. I could feel the pain of it in my scalp, but it was just such a fucking relief."

The surreal afternoon was overwhelming Suki and her arousal grew like a wave. She felt her back arch and her heels dug into the mattress.

"He came inside me so fucking hard. His hips against my tender ass seemed to make it all so much more real."

The wave crashed into Suki. It seemed to start in her mind rather than her body and she cried out mumbled words of thankfulness.

"He and our wives are really going to enjoy you, sweety." Nancy stretched out onto her back and closed her eyes as she waited for Suki to recover.

Suki felt her mind turning back on like a computer recovering from a power interruption. "Oh my God!" she sighed, "That was amazing!" She was still confused about the events of the afternoon, but not at all about the implications of the story she'd just heard. Nancy's words had been vibrant and clear in her mind even as the orgasm washed away everything else. "What happened after you were... disciplined?"

"It became our contract. I could have anything I wanted, and I could fuck around like a lesbian nympho, but I'd always answer to his angry throbbing hard-on."

"Your two speeds?"

Nancy let out a delighted laugh. "I can be as much of a bitch as I want, but I'll always be his slut."

- - - -

Gerald responded happily to the greetings of a dozen teens and children before finding Tami in reading room number four.

She stood, pulled him into a passionate kiss and, he noted with distinct enjoyment, lifted her long dark leg to run her calf against the back of his thigh. "Hello handsome! Will we be setting another place for dinner?"

"Carly didn't say if she's eating here or going straight back to Yale."

"I meant Suki, you twerp." Her face became stern and she raised her book. "Keep being coy and I'll spank you with Plato's Republic."

"Sounds fun." He kissed her again and continued in a whisper. "Last I saw, Nancy was nudging a very nervous Suki toward the elevators."

"They got a room!? Awesome."

Gerald chose not to respond. Then for good measure, he decided to frown slightly.

"Ooooh... sweety!" She slid a finger between the buttons of his shirt and stroked a fingertip against his chest. "How are you feeling about it?" She gently nibbling his earlobe.

"Oh... well... she's my wife, you know?" He held Tami's narrow waist. "I just wonder... sometimes..." he let his hands drift up her back, "if I'm still... um... lovable... I guess."

Over his shoulder, Tami noticed Kristen walking by and motioned her over.

"Or... I don't know..." He held the embrace, and let Tami's spicy perfume tickle his senses, "... if I'm still sexy enough?"

"I think you're sexy," Kristen said from behind him. She gently kissed the back of his neck.

"This is the READING room, Dad!" said the boy in the corner, without putting down his large colorful copy of Gods of Olympus.

His little brother put his book down long enough to add, "You need a whole OTHER kind of room if you're gonna keep being gross!"

Tami nibbled his ear again, "Perhaps the three of us can find a whole other kind of room?"

"Right now?" Kristen added.

- - - -

The orgasm had finally washed away the confused bubbles in Suki's head, replacing them with a clear calm certainty of the surreal; a comfort with her new twilight zone. She rolled toward Nancy, "So... I'm joining a... harem?" Saying the word out loud changed it, somehow.

Nancy's smile grew wider. "Don't believe his sarcasm. I have a 'family' not a 'harem.' "

Suki pulled her in for a kiss. When it ended, Suki asked, "Tell me all about my new..." she tried to think of the right word "...sister-wives?"

"Yuck!" Nancy's laugh suggested that she hoped it might relax the mood. 'Sister-wives' wear baggy cloth dresses and Walmart sneakers. Please. Just 'wives' is fine."

It reminded Suki of the word choice nitpicking she'd done, years before, in Philosophy class. She was having her questions answered without getting any answers. She held Nancy's face in her hands. "Am I your Chief Finance Officer, now?"

"I hope so."

Despite the outrageousness of her new reality, or perhaps because of it, Suki needed to push away the voice in her head telling her to just accept the day's blessings. As strong as that instinct was, it couldn't compete with her need to succeed and her need to protect her new family. "I can't do my job if I don't understand how your organization works!"

"Well..." Nancy responded, "when we get up to the office we'll..."

"No!" Suki interrupted, "No, no. Tell me why... or... how you have a harem... family... whatever. Why is your marriage to Gerald so solid? Why are your kids so smart and well spoken? Most university students aren't as studious and efficient as the eight-year-old at the front desk" Her eyes studied Nancy's as though she was trying to decipher a riddle.

"Well... ah... thanks, but ... most of the kids aren't actually mine."

Suki waved a hand through the air, as though Nancy's deflection was a troublesome insect. "Why are all of your wives so successful? They're the reason the business is so diversified, right? They each own one of these thriving companies?"

Nancy smiled disarmingly. "I have good taste?"

"No. That's not it. You barely know me." Suki's face clouded, and her eyes darted to the large diamond on her finger. "I mean... I really REALLY want us to know each other." Suki heard her own words and realized nothing she'd ever said had been as true. "God! I can't wait for that!" She looked back at Nancy and almost leaned in for a kiss, but then her intensity returned. "But you don't know me yet. If this is your M.O., most of your wives would have surprised you with some sort of drama."

"Well... yeah." Nancy rolled onto her back. "I guess that's true."

"Seriously, Nancy. You don't want to keep secrets from your CFO. Really bad things happen when corporate leaders do that!"

"I..." Nancy paused and chewed her lip. "I have, um, a ... superpower? Maybe?"

Suki remained silent. Far from outlandish, Nancy's admission of supernatural abilities was the only thing that could have explained the rollercoaster she'd been on for the last few hours.

"I get this feeling... like... I'm going to meet someone amazing. It gets me really jazzed up. For days. Then I meet her and it's just... I don't know..." her brow furrowed, "obvious?" She turned to look at Suki, then her eyes darted back to the ceiling and she nervously twisted a lock of hair around a finger. "It's like... she's already mine." Nancy took a calming breath, then rolled toward Suki. "It's like... 'love at first sight'... but... on steroids."

Suki continued to scrutinize Nancy's face before finally asking, "Why isn't your answer more rehearsed? You've done this fifteen times."

"No one's ever asked." Her brow furrowed. "That is... none of my wives have ever asked." The questions, those unspoken and those unanswered, became a long heavy silence that blanketed the room. Finally, Nancy said what they were both thinking. "What does that mean?"

[To be continued]

12