Hyper Auto Erotic Phantasia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even in my deepest daydreams, my body would be my own and nobody would take it from me. I pressed my fingers down on my puffy pink areola and watched it bounce back. I ran my hands down my waist, followed through to my hips and touched the back of my knees, where I always shuddered. I did shudder, I pulled my knees up to my chest and wondered how long I would be left out here. I had no concept of time, I never used my phone while masturbating, I did not need visual stimulation and there was too much going on in the moment. After a while the back light was turned off and I heard the door click open. Greg did not open the door; he just unbolted it and I decided to wait until the coast was clear. It would be way more embarrassing to be seen after the comedown, my legs were covered in juices and I would struggle to walk properly.

I wondered out into the backyard for a moment, you could only see a few stars in the city light but I wanted to be up there. It felt so real flying through space, I wanted to experience it firsthand but I was never cut out to be an astronaut. I was just an average woman who failed to grasp the concept of an art scholarship and faded away, lost to the poorest suburb of Melbourne. I lived with my sister, in a creepy old man's unit block and the only love I had left came from myself.

12