Can-O-Pus Pt. 01

Story Info
A boy inherits an unusual gift.
14.8k words
4.63
25.9k
53

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/28/2023
Created 10/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: The following story is a work of fiction. It contains scenes of incest, mind control, creampie eating, non-consensual, breeding, bisexual, lesbian, submissive humiliation, and total controlling sex. All the people involved are over the age of 18.

****

My name is Alan Fletcher.

I was 14 at the time when my grandpap died. He was a man who kept to himself and he wasn't very nice. My brothers, sisters and I didn't have much interaction with him. He lived in a really big house in the suburbs of our small community.

Dad purposely kept us away from him, especially my mom and sister Jenna. Something must have transpired between grandpap and my dad for him to refuse any of us the chance to know him better.

My grandma seemed to be infatuated with him, but after he died, she was really disoriented. She kept asking about some guy named Tom Salinger and after just a couple of months, she too passed away.

My mom and dad also changed after he died. Mom especially. It was eerie in a way. The only saving grace was that they got his estate from his will.

I wasn't really expecting anything when he died. However, my brother Karl came into my room and placed a sleeve of cans on my dresser.

"This is for you, you little turd! A gift from grandpap that Alex and I found in his locker in the attic." My brother said peevishly.

I walked over and picked it up.

"Shoe polish?" I said as I read the top of the can.

"Ha ha ha!" He laughed.

"What the heck am I supposed to do with this?" I asked him.

"You shine your shoes with it, shit stain!" He blurted and walked out of my room cackling.

I didn't have any nice shoes to polish and placed the cans on the back shelf in my closet and forgot about them.

****

It was now four years later and I was 18 and part way through my senior year of high school. I was a geeky looking kid. I stood about 5'11" tall, with short brown hair and brown eyes. I was really skinny and didn't have many friends.

I still got picked on a lot, especially by the jocks and some of the hotter girls who rode the school bus with me. I was depressed and it was a dark time in my life.

Prom was approaching and girl after girl turned me down. I didn't even ask any of the girls to it. They just walked up to me in the hallway and told me I was a loser.

It was not a good time in my life. I was hopeless!

****

It was Friday night and my parents were in another city visiting relatives. My bitchy twin sister Jenna was going to a party.

"You're gonna go blind playing video games Alan. Fucking worthless dweeb!" She spat.

And out the door she went.

I printed out my suicide letter. The world was better off without me in it. I put the revolver to my head and pulled the trigger.

I didn't feel anything as the gun went off. Just sweet nothingness.

Jenna was the one who found me. I think I was dead for a couple of minutes before she revived me.

"Don't you die on me Alan!" She cried as she held my head.

I looked up at her as she held a blood soaked towel to my temple.

"What would possess you to do something like this you fucking idiot! You're so pathetic!" She scolded me.

Her words cut into me and I lashed out at her. I pushed her away

"You and everyone like you and your words! YOU GODDAMNED WHORE!!! I raged. Go to your fucking party Jenna and leave your dweeby brother alone!!" I spat angrily and grabbed the pistol from her hands..

Jenna got to her feet.

"Fucking ungrateful little shit...!" She blurted and turned for the door.

At the last second she turned to face me and saw that I had placed the revolver at my temple again. I closed my eyes and heard the gun go off.

Jenna must have tackled me because when I came to I was laying on my back on my bed in my bedroom. The pistol was nowhere in sight and she was sitting at my desk and reading the suicide note I printed out on my computer.

"Oh my god Alan! I had no idea that my words hurt you so much!" And she began to cry.

****

Jenna was my twin. We were born 30 seconds apart. She looked nothing like me though. While I was tall and lanky, she was gorgeous. At 5'6" and 112 lbs, Jenna had short blonde hair and blue eyes. Her body was perfect and flawless.

She was the head cheerleader and had a ton of friends.

When Jenna tackled me, it tore her blouse and as I looked over at her I caught sight of her breasts through her top. Her nipples were erect and it stirred something in me.

I had never looked at my sister in a sexual way before. She was always so mean and full of venom. I just never gave it a second thought. But now seeing her like this, I started to get aroused. My sister was really very beautiful, and it made me wonder why I had never fantasized about her before.

"The first thing we're gonna do is get you a date for the Prom." Jenna said after blowing her nose for the umpteenth time. She turned to face me and placed a hand on my arm.

Her skirt twisted up and I got a glimpse that she wasn't wearing any underwear. The space was dark between her legs and all I really saw were some pubic hairs sticking out.

"It's no use Jenna, I've been turned down by every girl in school." I told her dejectedly.

"Yeah, well I plan to remedy that. But I need you to promise me that you won't try to kill yourself again!" She told me sternly.

"Okay, I won't." I replied.

She hugged me and kissed my cheek and left my room.

****

Saturday morning around 11am, I answered a knock at the door. It was Beatrice from a few houses down the street. She was one of Jenna many hot friends and also on the cheerleading team. She sneered when she saw me and barged her way in.

"What are you looking at you pathetic loser! You're such a dweeb!" She spat.

I closed the door and turned in time to see my sister looking down at us. She looked pissed and I braced for a tongue lashing from her as well, but instead got the shock of my life.

Jenna raced down the steps and strode over to Beatrice and slapped her across the face. The stunned girl held her reddened cheek.

"There will be none of that ugly talk Beatrice. Now apologize to my brother! Do it or so help me God..." Jenna commanded her BFF.

The cute redhead turned and said, "I, uh, I'm sorry?"

My sister grabbed Beatrice's arm and marched her into the kitchen. They spoke heatedly and I heard another slap, "Smack!"

"Stupid, ungrateful whore. Now you can do what I ask or sit on the sidelines for the rest of the season!" Jenna told her heatedly.

"But he's gross! And he has a micro dick. I heard from you way back when that it was like a pinkie finger when you caught him jerking off!" Beatrice argued.

"Oh that's choice coming from the biggest slut in school. You fucked Todd Jeffries and Steve Bantam. They both had micro dicks! What? My brother isn't good enough for you all of a sudden?" She snapped at her friend.

"I'm sorry. I thought you hated him." Beatrice said in a choked up tone.

"Well things have changed between us B. Look, I'm sorry for smacking you but you really need to help me out here. Will you do me this tiny little favor and go with my brother to the Prom?" Jenna asked her kindly.

I then heard silence for a few minutes and then it sounded like someone moaned, "Mmmm."

Beatrice walked out and had her head down. She stopped in front of me and said, "I'll be your date to the prom in 5 weeks dwee-Alan."

And then she was out the door.

****

Shit. Now I was nervous. I had never been to the Prom. Shit, I never had been on a date. I turned to face my sister.

"You convinced Beatrice to go to the Prom with me? This is a disaster. I don't even have a tux. I'm gonna be the laughing stock of that whole stupid affair!" I raged.

Jenna grabbed my arm and out the door we went.

"Come with me little brother and we can get you a tux and shoes for the Prom. I know just the place for your limited budget." She said cheerfully.

****

We got home and I took my new duds up to my room. I hung the powder blue tux in my closet. I opened the box and took the shoes out because they were from a thrift store, I needed to shine them up. So, I went to my closet and looked for the stack of cans that my brother Carl gave me 4 years ago. But they were gone! Shit!

I tore my closet apart and finally found them in the back. Whew!

"Thank you Grandpap!" I shouted and punched the air.

I unscrewed the cap on the top can and saw that there was barely any polish left in it. I took a rag and began to smear the stuff on the right shoe. I worked it in and brushed it around with the horsehair brush from my dad's closet. I then buffed it until it shined and started the same process for the left shoe.

I really dug into the can with the rag and was practically prying the stuff out. It was like a piece of rock. There was one more small dot I was digging out when the can slipped from my sweaty fingers and crashed into the dresser and came apart. Fuck!

I walked over to it and saw that it was now in three pieces. The can had some kind of hidden keepsake.

I placed the empty polish part beside the rest of the tin can. I picked up the folded yellowed letter and unfolded the two pages and sat down to read it.

"To whom it may concern,

I'm gonna take you on a journey. It is one that will change your life. It changed mine so sit back and enjoy what I am telling you.

After storming the beach of Normandy, my troop, and I discovered a secret bunker under the bunker we just took over. We moved this big bookcase and discovered a steel door. It was unlike anything we had ever seen before. We opened it and saw that it led below ground. We were ordered to blow the bunker up, but being curious like we were, we belayed that order and followed the ladder down.

There were 6 of us.

We followed the ladder to a landing where an open elevator was. The platform fit all of us with room to spare. We hit the button and it took us down almost 4 stories through the rough hewn rock. We then went through a tunnel that was about a quarter mile long. It led to some kind of science lab.

There were 4 rooms with a big glass window to look in and we saw several dead bodies in each room. Other than that, the place was abandoned.

There was a small storage room and the shelves were mostly bare. Hank picked up one of the cans. It was the size of a can of shoe polish He looked at it and smirked.

"Hey hank, what's with the grin?" Sergeant Marty Jenkins asked.

"The name on the lid. It's kinda funny soundin'." He said in his southern drawl.

He tossed us all a can.

Each can had a label on the top that said, "Can-O-Pus."

None of us knew what the stuff was. Hank opened the lid and smelled it. He then dabbed his fingers in it and said, "It's kinda smooth and tingly." He laughed in his gravely voice.

Joey Robinson thought it was some kind of nerve agent and refused to grab any of the containers. Bob Lancherd thought the same as did the Sergeant and Gregory Merchant.

But, Hank Porching and I thought it might be something else entirely and we each grabbed a sleeve and stuffed it in our sack when no one was looking.

"Alright, lets set the explosives and get out of this place. It's giving me the creeps!" The Sergeant told us.

Our troop then placed several explosives with detonation cord and we went back up the elevator. We got outside and when we detonated it, the whole bunker went up in smoke.

We got back to the states after the war and Hank Porching and I lost touch. Hank was shot in the leg and needed to get it amputated. He was never the same after that.

I discovered the cans one afternoon while looking through my foot locker. I had taken them out. I also had photographs in there and other kinds of memorabilia from the war.

I opened one of the cans and inside was some kind of pomade or something. I touched my fingers to it, and it was soft, and I brought it to my nose and found that there was no discernible smell. I opened all seven of the containers in the sleeve, and they all contained the same kind of substance.

As I sat there working the pomade between my fingers, something happened. It was subtle but a kind of tingling was felt all over my body and it made all the hairs stand on end.

I was single when I came back from the war. The love of my life, Debbie Strasburg, left me for some other guy. The bitch. She was now engaged to be married to this Tom Salinger guy, and they were having a party that I decided to crash.

Since my fingers were wet with the pomade, I decided to work it into my hair. There wasn't that much but it went a long way.

I made my way to the house where the party was being held. Every woman I passed stopped and smiled at me. I said hello to some old acquaintances and all the gals there seemed to be eying me up. It was really strange. Maybe the uniform was the draw. I walked around and of course I saw Debbie Strasburg. She was a sultry brunette with an incredible figure. She and I were supposed to be married when I got back from the war.

I hadn't even had one drink at that point, when I went over to her and gave her a hug to congratulate her. I expected her to shy away from me, but she did the exact opposite.

In front of everybody, including her fiancé Tom Salinger, Debbie Strasburg kissed me on the lips. It wasn't just a little peck either, it was an incredibly passionate kiss and she practically stuck her tongue down my throat.

Her fiancé broke us apart and wanted to fight me. I backed off and left the house only to find that Debbie Strasburg followed me out the door. She got in my car, we went back to my place and had incredible sex. This gal who was so innocent when I left for the war, was now ravaging my body, like some kind of sex starved whore.

She continuously petted the side of my head where I had put in the pomade. She kept whispering such filthy words as she stroked me. I also took her in the ass that night. She begged me to do it and we screwed off and on until it was morning.

We got up, and took a shower together. And then just like that she looked at me in a peculiar way.

"What am I doing here Alan? Where is Tom and why are we naked? Oh gawd! What have I done!" She shouted bitterly.

Debbie quickly put on her clothes and then left.

It then got me thinking that it was the pomade. There were some kind of properties in it that caused women to go absolutely nuts for sex. So, I started to experiment with it.

The first thing I did was use it as lubricant to stroke myself. And what I noticed is that my erection grew firmer, longer, and thicker too. Also, my quantity of ejaculation also increased. I wasn't even close to being well endowed when I started this process, but after 20 days my dick was almost 10 inches in length and 8 inches around in girth. So, I stopped using it. My dick would probably have kept on growing if I continued to use it in that manner. I could screw, orgasm and get hard again almost instantly and repeat this process 5 or more times in a row.

I went on a rampage and screwed any woman I wanted. No one was safe or immune from the pomade.

The pomade did turn inert in water.

I set my sights on Debbie Strasberg. I had another encounter with her the day before her wedding to Tom Salinger. She followed me back to my shitty little apartment and we had crazy amounts of sex together. I used the formula everyday with her for a month and after that, I no longer had to use the pomade around her. She was now mine and did whatever I asked, whenever I wanted it. We became husband and wife and had a family together.

You should know that the pomade makes a woman irresistibly attracted to a man. She loses her self control. She is aware of what is happening but is powerless to stop it. Her horniness is off the charts. She does whatever is asked of her. The man can even force her against her will, with little to no resistance.

There are also some other effects that are a little too strange to talk about.

The horniness never subsides though.

I stopped using it in 1972. I was 48 then but now even in my 80's, I am horny almost to complete madness. If I'm not having sex then I am jerking off 8 or 9 times a day, everyday.

Alan Fletcher Sr."

****

Huh. I sat back and shook my head. The fucking bastard used it all up! The can was empty. Figures it would be a shit show!

But then I saw the sleeve on my dresser. I walked over to it and grabbed the next can. I looked at the top and saw the lettering. "Can-O-Pus." I unscrewed the top and looked at the milky white substance. It kind of resembled semen in a way.

I closed and locked my door and removed my pants and underwear. I tried to imagine what I would look like with a ten inch dick. It was hard to imagine while staring at my pathetic little stubby 1/2" mushroom.

I took out my phone and took some pic's and then started a video.

I threw caution to the wind and got my finger tips wet in the pomade. I worked it between my fingers and just like Grampap said, I felt this tingly sensation all over my whole body and it made my hairs stand on end. It also gave me an erection.

I then began to manipulate my hard little penis. I thought I felt my dick tingling while I stroked it. And then all too soon I was having an orgasm and my cum dribbled out the tip and ran down my fist like usual.

****

I awoke the next morning and was super horny and jacked off to another orgasm that dribbled down my fist. I never had that reaction before. Usually when I masturbated, I didn't need to touch myself for another week or so and here I was stroking off again in less than 12 hours.

I made a point to not use the pomade around my sister as that could end badly. But even so, she seemed nicer this morning. She was all touchy feely and that's when I noticed that her nipples were erect through her t-shirt. And I got a boner.

Did I do that? I wondered. She caught me looking and smiled sheepishly.

"Alan, I see you checking me out. I'm not mad, I'm kind of happy that you're noticing my buttons. My nipples have a mind of their own though. For reasons even I can't explain, they grow erect. It is not for any specific reason though. I'm not cold or even horny so don't get any bright ideas and think that you can touch them. Okay? Because that would be wrong on a whole new level." She told me.

"I know sis. I know all about incest. Trust me, it ain't gonna happen. but answer me this, is my looking at your nipples considered incest?" I asked her.

"That's a good question Alan. I'm not really even sure. You probably shouldn't be looking at me in that way even though it is kind of flattering. So if you ever do see that my nipples are hard, just look away okay?" She smiled, kissed me on the cheek and then walked up to her room.

I wondered if she noticed that she was pressing her tits into my arm just then. Not only that, but she seemed to linger a long time even after she kissed my cheek.

****

One week later, I went down to the kitchen to make a sandwich and saw Jenna there. I walked up behind her and placed my hands on her waist and nibbled her neck.

"Mmmm. More!" She moaned and then I turned and walked over to the fridge.

Jenna turned and looked at me as I made my sandwich.

"So, how is everything going Alan?" She asked.

"It's fine I guess." I told her and shrugged.

"Why aren't you looking at me?" She scolded me.

"You told me not to look at you when your nipples are hard." I replied.

She looked down at her chest and frowned.

"They weren't hard a second ago. But as soon as you kissed my neck, they sprouted. Why did you kiss my neck?" She asked curiously.

"I don't know sis. I just felt like doing it." I told her.

"Well, I liked it Alan. I liked it a lot. You seem different today. Have you heard from Beatrice since last Saturday?" She asked.

"No. I thought that maybe I dreamed the whole thing." I told her snidely.