Hyper College Pt. 04

Story Info
Nate & Penelope prepare for their first full day at TITS!
8.8k words
4.18
16.8k
19

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18+

Tags: Huge Cock, Hyper Cock, Huge Boobs, Hyper Boobs, Huge Balls, Hyper Balls, Excessive Cum, Cumflation, Nipple-Fucking, Bondage, Masturbation, Ball Expansion

~

Nate groaned at the all too familiar beep of his morning alarm. He stretched his arms out and wiped the sleep from his eyes, looking down at his crotch to see a distinct lack of morning wood. "That's weird," he thought out loud, before his sleepy eyes noticed the cum-inflated girl next to him. "Ah, I see." He climbed out of bed, carefully sliding past Penelope as she blinked awake, and he switched off his alarm to get his day started. "Did I do that?" he asked his new girlfriend, pointing at her giant stomach. She smiled and nodded, rubbing her hands softly across her belly.

"You sure did," she cooed. Nate chuckled at the sight, before turning to start his morning routine. He squeezed himself into the tiny bathroom cubicle of his room and flipped up the toilet lid, then dropped his long cock into the bowl. His abdomen relaxed as he emptied his bladder, an organ that was clearly affected by his Hyper affliction along with his genitals; the stream came in full force, splashing back up over his dick as it filled the bowl. Nate had to flush before even finishing his piss to avoid overflowing the off-white porcelain bowl. After 5 minutes, his urination finally ended and he stepped into his even tiny-er shower cubicle to wash himself off.

The shower stall was miniscule, and Nate struggled to fit inside with his sizable trunk of cock hanging from his groin. He squeezed in and closed the clear door, then switched on the water to wash off the previous day's sweat and muck. The warm water sprayed across his body, running down his torso and down his cock, following his schlong's thick veins. He picked up his bottle of body wash and lathered his body, cleaning himself thoroughly and leaving his junk until last.

He worked the liquid soap into his ballsack, using both hands to maneuver and hold the two giant testicles, each over a foot across. His roaming hands worked up the two cum producers, causing a surge in semen production that he'd have to deal with later, and he moved onto his cock. Rubbing along the full length to wash it properly took a while and brought about an annoying erection, but in this shower it was particularly irritating. The small area of the shower prevented his cock from rising to it's normal height, leaving it stuck uncomfortably against the wall of the cubicle. Nate grunted as the tip rubbed against the plasticy wall, until he finished his shower finished it off with a blast of cold water.

The freezing water was immensely cold on his skin, but it did a good job at ending his unintentional shower erection. He stepped out and quickly wrapped himself in a warm towel, and brushed his teeth to finish his morning routine. Satisfied with his white teeth and minty breath, he returned to the bedroom to find Penelope sitting up, her belly still bloated with jizz. "Are you done with the bathroom?" she asked, and before Nate even answered she was up and slowly hobbled into the small room. Her belly and boobs were so big, Nate had to help push her through the door so she wouldn't get stuck.

Nate grabbed his usual grey sweatpants and threw them on with a dark blue hoodie, and left for the kitchen to grab some breakfast. He wandered into the communal room and found Max on the sofa with a bowl of cereal in his hands, and a brunette girl with an inhumanly huge ass kneeling in front of him with his cock in her mouth. "Morning Nate," he waved over, and Nate responded in kind. "You missed out last night," Max added, reaching town to grab a handful of hair on the girl in front of him. The girl moaned and rubbed her hands across Max's ridiculously large, yoga-ball sized balls, coaxing a groan from Nate's flatmate.

"Maybe another time," Nate replied, opening up one of the cupboards to get himself some breakfast. He picked up a bowl and a box of Cornflakes, then grabbed some milk from the fridge. He looked at the label and saw it was from HuCow Farms®, and the logo of a cheery woman with Hyper tits in a skimpy cow-print bikini smiled at him from the plastic bottle. HuCow Farms® was one of the big employers for Hyper women when they left uni, assuming they could lactate, and Nate was familiar with their brand. Growing up, his Mother sometimes wondered and worried if buying HuCow milk caused his Hyper growth, but studies showed there was no connection.

He took a seat at the kitchen bar and tucked into his food, browsing his phone as ate. He checked his social media for a while, only to be interrupted by a groan from the other side of the room. He looked up and watched as Max came, filling up the girl attached to his dick with his jism for a few minutes, before she pulled back for breath. She sat back on her giant, round ass like a beanbag and gasped for breath, looking as if she was 9 months pregnant with twins. Now she wasn't burying her face in Max's crotch, Nate could see her chest was surprisingly small for a Hyper woman, at only about a B cup.

"Do you wanna go?" Max asked Nate as he pointed at the mega-assed girl, and she turned to face him with her doe eyes, wiping some cum from her lips. Well, really it was a 'doe eye'; she had a patch covering her left eye, leaving just one murky green eyeball staring at him.

"Not right now, but thanks for the offer," Nate responded as Penelope walked into the kitchen, her stomach now almost back to normal having spent almost 15 minutes clenching and squeezing to try and empty her belly of as much jizz as possible. It wasn't a glamorous process by any stretch of the imagination, looking more like a bulimic nightmare than a morning routine, but it was an unfortunate reality for a Hyper woman filled with Hyper cum. Even now she still looked like she was pregnant, but only a few months in. She walked up to Nate and kissed him on the cheek.

"Ah, I see you got your own girl," Max smirked, nodding at Penelope. She stared at him and he winked, mouthing "nice tits" at her.

"Do you want some breakfast?" Nate asked, hoping to distract Penelope from his flatmate and she smiled and shook her head.

"Thanks, but I think I've had my protein fill this morning," she giggled, patting her tummy under her boobs. "Now hurry up, or we'll be late for registration," Penelope nagged, pulling at Nate's arm.

~

The group of them walked to the TITS building together, and Nate & Max chatted while Penelope got to know the girl Max spent the night with. "I'm Jeanie," the girl introduced herself as they walked across the campus, moving slowly so Max could keep up as he pushed his colossal nuts ahead of him.

"I got Hyper a few years ago. Nothing happened to my tits like you, it all focused on my butt," she explained to Penelope, smacking her ass as she did. "It's not so bad, it's like having a beanbag to sit on wherever I am," she laughed, and Penelope stared at her rear. She was amazed at how big it was, and mentally compared it to her own ass. Sure, compared to most normal women Penelope had an abnormally large butt, but compared to Jeanie she was almost normal! It looked as if two yoga balls had been used as buttock implants for Jeanie, and they jiggled with every step in a dazzling display.

"If you don't mind my asking, what's with the eyepatch?" Penelope inquired carefully so as to not offend this new girl she'd met, and Jeanie just sighed and absent-mindedly touched her patch.

"Oh, it's nothing really. I've always had this lazy eye growing up, and the patch is supposed to help. She peeled away the patch to reveal her left eye which was pointed in a slightly different direction, giving her a cute but slightly goofy look.

After a long walk through the campus the group finally arrived at the main building and all parted ways to get to their various classes, stopping off in the changing rooms to strip down on the way. Penelope followed Jeanie into the girls locker room and watched as the other young woman pulled off her huge yogas pants and t-shirt and dumped them in her personal locker. "Oh god, that feels better," she sighed, patting her huge asscheek affectionately and sauntering into one of the large shower cubicles.

Penelope gritted her teeth and found her own locker she had been assigned, and she got ready to get into her birthday suit for her first full day at TITS, listening to the water from the shower raining down on her new friend. "Come on girl, you got this," she muttered to herself to reassure her nerves, before she peeled off her own large t-shirt that was stretched heroically over her boobs and wiggled her butt out of her jeans. Placing the clothing in her locker, she turned around to see all the other girls in the locker room staring at her.

"Finally, Penelope the Prude got naked for once," one of the girls in the crowd sneered, making Penelope blush and subconsciously reach to cover her nipples. "I already have a nickname?" she thought in her embarrassment, before someone stepped out from the crowd in front of her.

"Hey, leave my roomie alone girls!" It was Cherry from her class yesterday, who despite being her new roommate Penelope had not seen much of, on account of her spending the night with Nate. "She's new to this Hyper stuff. Don't any of you remember when you first changed?" Cherry berated the gaggle of girls making fun of Penelope, and they all seemed to shy away at her comments. They quickly left as a group, still joking about Penelope to try and keep up their facade of bravado, leaving the two roommates alone, with Jeanie still showering behind them.

"Ignore them, you're just an easy target as the new girl," Cherry said as she turned to face Penelope who was now starting to feel more comfortable after being saved by her knight in shining nipple rings. Penelope noticed that the thick nipple rings going through Cherry's donut sized nipples were a different metal to yesterday, now looking to be a bronze of some sort.

"Thanks for that," Penelope sheepishly acknowledged her new roommate, and before either could speak again Jeanie flamboyantly threw open the shower door and stepped into the locker room, dripping with water.

"Oh hey Jeanie, long time no see!" Cherry exclaimed, reaching forward for a hug. The two Hyper students embraced, with Cherry's boobs getting squished between their hips as she reached around to grope Jeanie's ass. "Have you put on a few inches?" She asked, feeling the wet expanse of her friend's buttocks.

"Oh, I wish!" Jeanie exclaimed, looking back at the shelf of butt behind her. "I think I've just put on some weight since we last spoke," she pouted as she patted her slightly chubby stomach.

"Do you two know one another?" Cherry asked as she looked between the other two Hypers, and they both nodded.

"Yeah, we were chatting on the way here. We spent the night in the same flat," Jeanie explained with a smile, putting her arm around Penelope's shoulder. "The new girl's alright, it's nice to see I'm not her only friend," Jeanie giggled, poking fun at Penelope.

"Thanks for standing up for me guys, should we go to class?" Penelope asked as she herself blushed, feeling abashed at the new friendships that'd blossomed over the past couple of days, and the other two girls nodded. "I don't really wanna be late on my first full day here..."

"Well let's hurry up then!" Cherry smiled and she grabbed Penelope by the hand, and the three students hurried off to make their first class: Masturbation Techniques.

~

The three girls arrived at their classroom and headed to their seats, with Penelope and Cherry next to one another and Jeanie towards the back of the class. As she took her seat, Penelope noticed that Jeanie's 'seat' didn't really exist, instead she sat on her huge butt as a pillow.

"So, you and Jeanie were in the same flat last night... Did you do anything fun?" Cherry asked over to Penelope, raising her eyebrows. Penelope knew what Cherry was angling at, no doubt wanting to hear some saucy details from her previous night, maybe even some girl-on-girl action with Jeanie, but she felt like she had to disappoint.

"I was just spending the night with Nate, my boyfriend-" Penelope started before being cut off as Cherry snorted with laughter.

"Boyfriend? Yeah sure, that'll last long," Cherry sniggered, rolling her eyes. Penelope gasped at how rude Cherry's comment was, and how abrupt the sentiment seemed after she stood up for her earlier in the locker room.

"Hey, take that back!" Penelope shouted defensively, but before Cherry could reply Miss Turner shot an irate look over at Penelope and smacked a wooden ruler on her desk. Penelope jumped and looked at the teacher who was scowling at the new student, her deep red lips pursed in anger.

"Miss Wright, please do not raise your voice like that in my class," the stern teacher growled, leaving Penelope suddenly feeling very small in her gaze.

"Sorry Miss, but she-"

"No buts, and no excuses!" Miss Turner shouted, interrupting Penelope's defense. The busty teacher walked up close to Penelope and leant over to stare at her, giving Penelope a clear view into her teacher's cavernous cleavage through the undone buttons on her white blouse. "You may be new here Miss Wright, but don't think that gives you the right to misbehave or talk back. I'm keeping my eye on you."

Penelope shuddered at the threat, hunching over in her seat as Miss Turner returned to the front of the class and picked up her pen to write on the board. Penelope watched in confusion and shock as her teacher wrote the words 'NIPPLE FUCKING' across the whiteboard.

"OK ladies, today's class will be focused on our breasts," she started to explain, grabbing her own boobs as she spoke. "For any students whose Hyper gene hasn't affected their breasts, you will need to pair up with someone who has," The students all murmured together, and Penelope looked around to see a few students here and there pair up, but her attention was caught by the giant ass hurrying towards her.

"Hey, wanna pair up?" Jeanie asked, sitting on her butt next to Penelope and grinning. "My boobs aren't Hyper like yours," she added, cupping her small B cups in her hands. Penelope smiled, happy to feel wanted by a classmate again after having to abandon her group of gals-pals from her old college.

"Sure, what do we need to do?" Penelope asked, and Miss Turner answered almost immediately. She pulled out a set of small purple dildos from her desk, roughly the size of a regular man's penis at around 5-6 inches, and gave one to each person or pair.

"Listen up ladies. A few of you may already know this, but there are some unusual physiological differences in Hyper affected breasts," she began to explain to the class as she unbuttoned her blouse to reveal a huge, plain black bra. "You will find your nipples are surprisingly flexible and resilient, and they are able to take relatively large insertions." Miss Turner unclipped her bra from the front and it fell open to reveal her own enormous-beach-ball sized tits capped with fat nipples.

"For this exercise, you simply need to slowly work the tip of the sex toy into the middle of your nipple, and you will find it will slowly accept the penetration," As she spoke, Miss Turner rubbed the tip of one of the dildos over her left nipple and bit back a moan as it slowly slid into her boob. Penelope gasped as she watched the purple prick pierce her teacher's tit, and as she watched Miss Turner fuck her boob with the plastic sex toy, her mind raced with thoughts about her doing the same thing.

"Holy shit, that's weird!"

"Can I do that?"

"Does it feel good?"

"No! This is freaky!"

"But kinda hot..."

Miss Turner's legs wobbled a little in her tight black pencil skirt as she groaned behind gritted teeth, and she pulled the dildo out and laid it on her desk. "So..." she said shakily, taking deep breaths between her sentences and closing her bra back up over her jugs. "I want you girls to give this a try. If you're in a pair, I want the non-Hyper student to do the insertion so they can get a feel for how it works." Miss Turner walked back to sit at her desk while she buttoned up her blouse again, clearly shaken by her own quick titty-fuck session.

Jeanie leaned closer to Penelope and whispered in her ear. "Heh, I think Miss Turner just came in front of all of us," Penelope blushed, thinking back to her old teachers; no way would any of them be so lewd in front of their students!

"One last thing. For those of you who lactate you will need to grab a tarp from the cupboard at the back to help with spillages and Cherry, you'll need to remove your piercings." Miss Turner added. A couple of the other students stood up to get tarpaulins from the back of the class, and next to Penelope, Cherry leaned down to gently remove her brass ring piercings.

"You ready?" Jeanie asked, rolling the dildo between her hands and grinning from ear to ear. Penelope grimaced but quickly steeled herself to face this new slutty challenge she was presented with, and she nodded to her new friend.

"Yeah, let's do this." Jeanie held the dildo out and poked Penelope's nipple with the tip, eliciting a small "eep!" from the busty student. A mixture of extreme shock and arousal washed over Penelope as her right nipple accepted the invader and filled her teat.

"Whoa, oh my god..." She moaned, amazed at how incredible the sensations flooding her nipple felt. Before she got her Hyper affliction she enjoyed how her nipples felt, and with her Hyper-ness they felt wonderful when she squeezed and tweaked them, but this was on another level. It really felt like a proper fuck but in her chest.

"Does it feel good, you big boobed slut?" Jeanie asked, half giggling as she quickly pumped the dildo in and out of Penelope's teat, and the new student just grunted in pleasure. "Do you like it when I fuck your massive fat tits?" Jeanie was having loads of fun while Penelope's hands gripped her chair hard as she felt the pleasure zap through her body, seemingly focusing on her sopping wet pussy that sparked a building climax. Surrounded by the moans and screams of all the other students in the class masturbating with their nipples, Penelope barrelled into her own orgasm.

She felt her cunt clench and squirt on her chair while she shouted in bliss, overwhelmed by how powerful the delight overflowing from her pussy was. "Oh god, this feels so good..." she cooed, rubbing her hands across her breasts to squeeze as much pleasure from them as possible. After a few minutes her climax petered out and she sat back in her chair panting, still feeling the aftershocks of her orgasm.

"This is so cool," Jeanie whispered under her breath, looking down at the puddle under Penelope's chair.

~

Penelope struggled to read her textbook, her mind instead focusing on her sore nipples. She sat at a desk in the TITS library with her biology textbook resting on her huge bust, while she carefully rubbed her nipples. "Jeez, I guess they need some breaking in," she muttered as she ran her fingers around the fat nip.

It had been a couple of hours since her Masturbation Techniques class, and now Penelope was slogging through her 'Independent Academic Study' time in the library. She looked around at the 'KEEP QUIET' and 'NO INTERCOURSE' signs dotted around the room and sighed. It was boring for sure, but the Institute was required to provide academic lessons to qualify for the University status and funding from the local authority.

Penelope wondered why they even bothered; it was no real secret that TITS was just a place for young and horny Hypers to learn how to deal with their urges, and there weren't many real job prospects for Hypers outside of sex work. Still, it wasn't unheard of for Hyper afflicted individuals to lead a (relatively) normal life, so Penelope held some hope that she would be one of those fortunate few.