Hyper College Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While she whiled away the hours reading over her book, another Hyper girl came and sat down at Penelope's desk and dropped a big textbook down to read. The redhead girl had large tits that were a bit smaller than Penelope's own, though she noted this other girl had condoms over her thick nipples that were slowly filling with milk. They sat quietly for a moment, each reading their own monotonous books before Penelope decided to end the awkward silence.

"Whatcha' reading about?" she asked, peering over at the other girls textbook. The other student looked up at her, frowned and sighed, before looking back down at her book.

"Hyper anaphrodisiac injections," the other girl said, and Penelope just looked blankly at the other student.

"Hyper ana... what?" she asked, confused by the jargon the other student so nonchalantly replied with. Another heavy sigh sounded from the other student and she looked up at Penelope.

"Hyper anaphrodisiac injections. They stop male Hypers from being able to ejaculate," she explained, clearly exasperated by Penelope's line of questioning. Penelope sat quietly again for a while but her mind was stuck on the injections.

"What would they be used for?" she asked straight out, and she was met with a blank glare from the other student. "I thought if guys don't cum for a while, their dicks get bigger? Like, forever?" she clarified, wondering what an injection like that would be useful for.

"It's supposed to help suppress libido and reduce mess, but they haven't stopped the growth yet. It's still being developed, and what is already there is illegal to buy. Check it out yourself, it's in your book too," the girl pointed out, reaching over to flip the pages on Penelope's textbook to the right page. As the page flipped over, Penelope was met with a photo of a huge cock with glowing green veins.

"Holy shit!" she shrieked, shocked at the graphic picture she was suddenly faced with, only to be met with a harsh 'SHHH' from behind her. She looked up to see the underside of Miss Turner's huge tits, and she gulped in worry. Miss Turner was already unhappy with her after her last class.

"What about 'Keep Quiet' is so hard for you to understand Miss Wright?" the teacher asked sternly, stepping back to see Penelope from under her bust. Penelope could feel the bitchy teacher's eyes digging into her and she instinctively tried to defend herself.

"Sorry Miss, I was only-" Again, she got cut off by Miss Turner as she pulled Penelope's seat back.

"I've already told you, no excuses. I think you need to be taught some manners Miss Wright, so you can learn how to behave at TITS. Detention, Miss Wright!" Penelope frowned as Miss Turner pulled her to her feet and began to lead her out of the library.

"You haven't had a detention yet, so let me inform you what it entails. You will be put up in the men's relief room for the rest of the day, and I will come and get you when your detention is up." Miss Turner explained, and Penelope began to get worried.

"Men's relief room? What the hell is that?"

~

Miss Turner slammed open the door marked 'Men's Relief' and stormed in with Penelope in tow. Penelope looked around to see what appeared to be a normal bathroom; one side of the room was lined with sinks and mirrors, while the other side had a set of plastic fleshlights of differing sizes hanging from clear tubes. She assumed that these tubes were for 'relief' in the sense they could be used for male students to empty their balls throughout the day.

Miss Turner dragged Penelope over to the far end of the room, where they found a set of unusual metal stockades. "Alright Miss Wright, get in." Miss Turner commanded as she opened up one of the stocks. At the top lifted up, it revealed what looked like a strange padded seat.

"Uh, how do I get in?" Penelope asked, hoping her genuine confusion wouldn't get confused for more insolence. Miss Turner faced the student and frowned, putting her hands on her wide hips. She gave a deep, annoyed sigh and patted the inside of the stocks.

"Sit here and put your arms in these holes, and your legs in these holders," she explained, pointing at the holes next to the seat and the stirrups hanging above the stockade. "I'll do the rest." Penelope gulped and sat down, putting her feet in the raised stirrups as she was at a gynecologist. Before she could say anything else, Miss Turner lowered the top of the stocks to clasp her in place, leaving Penelope seated with her arms held to the side and her legs spread wide, leaving her pussy and ass exposed for all to see. The teacher turned a small key and pulled it out, placing it in her own cleavage and patting the top of her bust.

"You'll be here until the end of the day for any of the boys to use. I'll come and release you at 5." She explained, turning to leave the room.

"5! That's hours away!" Penelope yelled at the teacher as she left, but Miss Turner ignored her, slamming the door shut behind her. "What the fuck?" Penelope shouted, trying to remove herself from the stocks to no avail. "I can't believe she just left me here to get fucked by anyone!"

~

Half an hour passed uneventfully. Penelope looked around the room, spotting a clock above the sinks to help her keep track of the time. She sighed as she read the time currently on the clock. 13:00. "4 more hours Penny," she muttered to herself, closing her eyes to try and relax.

A few minutes later she heard some commotion in the hallway, with some voices chatting and laughing indistinctly. Male voices. "Oh no," she groaned, hoping they wouldn't come into the Relief Room. If given the choice between an inanimate onahole and a real person, she knew she'd be the one they chose to get some 'relief'.

Unfortunately for Penelope, the door to the room swung open and three young men entered, all laughing and with abnormally large genitals. She looked at them as they came in, and was suddenly given some hope; it was Nate and his friends! Her boyfriend was joined by Max, his roommate, and another student she didn't recognise.

He was tanned and quite handsome, looking to have some Turkish/Eastern European heritage in his features, with his well defined muscles leading Penelope to think he was quite athletic, maybe even some sort of body builder. His main, striking feature was obviously his crotch; his cock was already erect and just over a foot long, but his balls seemed unusual even for a Hyper man. Unlike those of the other male students she'd seen, his family jewels didn't seem to have the same sense of weight to them, and she could see that they were oddly, perfectly spherical and hairless, looking to be the size of a soccer ball each.

"Shut up Max, don't tell me you would have done anything different!" The unknown student quipped with a slight Eastern accent, and Nate & Max slowly stopped their laughter.

"Sorry Karl, but it is pretty funny mate," Max said over his stifled laughter, pushing his bean bag balls ahead of him. The third student, apparently named Karl, looked as if he was about to say something else before he caught sight of Penelope locked in her stockade, and he raised an eyebrow and grinned.

"Damn, someone's been a naughty girl," he said seductively, licking his bottom lip as he finished. "I call shotgun on the detention bitch!" he shouted to the others as he walked towards Penelope, and her eyes widened.

"Wait, hold on," she started, looking over at Nate who was facing away from her as he chatted with Max, before Karl unceremoniously dropped his foot long dong onto her waiting pussy. "Nate!" she shouted, and her new boyfriend looked over to see Karl getting ready to plow her in her restraints.

"Whoa, what the fuck Karl?" Nate shouted, running over to the bigger young man and pulling him backwards by his shoulder. Karl stumbled back and glared at Nate fiercely, before pushing the smaller student back with some serious force.

"What the fuck yourself kozyol? I was just trying to get my dick wet!" Karl shouted wildly as he glowered at Nate, but Nate stood his ground as Max slowly shuffled closer.

"That's my girlfriend, you can't just... fuck her like that," Nate explained, looking at Penelope in her stockade. She mouthed a quick 'thank you' at him before Karl scoffed and spoke up again.

"Girlfriend? Huh, sure," He mocked sarcastically. "I don't really care, any slut in the stock is fair game. If you're not fucking her, I will." Karl stated matter-of-factly as he walked back to Penelope. She briefly panicked again before Nate spoke up.

"I am fucking her, OK? Boyfriend takes priority," Nate exclaimed, causing Karl to stop in his tracks and turn to face him. Karl sneered for a moment, before his sneer turned into a grin.

"Heh, since when did you get some balls Nate?" He joked, tapping Nate's actual balls with his foot. "By all means then, go ahead," he continued, stepping back and gesturing for Nate to take his place. Nate smiled half-heartedly and stepped forward and, following Karl's lead, he dropped his heavy cock onto Penelope. Behind the two lovers, Karl and Max moved up to their own plastic tubes, picking them off the wall and mounting them over their own dicks.

"What happened, how did you end up here?" Nate asked as his penis swelled, getting harder as he rubbed it across Penelope's waiting holes. She sighed and shrugged her soldiers as best she could in her restraints.

"My teacher's just a total bitch, I'll tell you about it later," she half-explained, looking deep into Nate's eyes. Despite how she felt about him before she became Hyper, the past couple of days had shown her that she was now apparently totally infatuated with him. She realised that she felt so relieved and happy when she saw Nate walk in earlier, for a moment she completely forgot about the humiliation her current situation was causing her.

"Hey, I'm not seeing any fucking!" Karl yelled across the room at the couple, and Nate looked back over his shoulder at the other young man. "If you're not gonna do her, I will," Karl continued, jerking off his cock with his onahole while he spoke with his new friend. Nate frowned at the tanned student and looked back at his girlfriend.

"Sorry about this," he whispered as he lined up his fat cockhead with Penelope's pussy, but she just smiled and blew him a kiss.

"Don't worry about it babe, I think I'll enjoy it," she whispered back, curling her toes in anticipation of what was to come. Nate smiled and slowly pushed his tip into Penelope, stretching her pussy open wider and wider as he slid more and more into her. She felt lustful sparks zing through her cunny as it squeezed Nate's glans tight and it filled with a surge of precum. Nate grabbed the frame of Penelope's stockade to pull himself forward, filling her up even more until he made it balls deep, and almost as soon as Penelope felt his warm, pulsing nuts collide with her ass she tipped over into an orgasm.

She screamed out loud, her cunt clenching and her toes curling tight as she came hard around Nate's cock, and the squeezing motion of her interior muscles helped edge Nate closer to his own ejaculation. He pulled his cum-cannon out slowly before shoving himself back in with a powerful thrust, repeating the process to build up a rhythm while he pounded his restrained girlfriend. Her immense tits wobbled on her chest in her reclined, seated position in an inviting manner, and Nate shoved his head forward to suck her nipples. The added sensitivity from her nipple-fucking that morning added to the erotic feelings of her lover's mouth, and her second orgasm exploded into her first.

A thought emerged. It started quietly in the back of Penelope's mind, but as she got used to her orgasm's vice-like grip on her brain it grew louder, eventually worming its way to the forefront of her thought. The thought reminded Penelope that she needed to get some practice being the true cockslut her bimbo boobs deserved. "Come on Penny, use your words!" She mentally shouted at herself, egging herself on to give Nate some encouragement.

"Come on Nate, fill me with your fat fucking cock!" She shouted as she held back her orgasmic groans and moans, and Nate looked up at her and smiled coyly. He kept pumping her with his schlong as he looked close into her eyes, and he managed to lean in and kiss her passionately like a proper loving boyfriend. They broke apart for breath, and Nate chuckled softly.

"Since when did you talk so dirty?" He asked, moving his hands to grope her tits as he did. Penelope squealed with delight as his firm hands gently twisted her nipples, and she bit back another orgasmic scream as a third climax rocked her body.

"Do you like it?" She asked earnestly, and Nate nodded enthusiastically. He shifted his legs to try and deepen his thrusts, and Penelope really liked what she was feeling with every push forward. "Ah! Don't stop! Fuck my pussy, ruin it!" Nate didn't need much more encouragement, continuing to rail Penelope hard until he felt his balls tingle and tighten.

"Urgh, get ready babe," was all he could say before his fuckrod lurched inside of her and his urethra expanded out and filled with ball-sludge, flowing up his length until it found itself ramming its way into Penelope's vagina and battering into her womb like a battalion of tiny white barbarians. Her womb expanded out wide, pushing her already huge bosom up and out of Nate's reach. He frowned as they moved out of range of his mouth, watching them rise higher as they were raised by her swelling belly.

He kept coming for several minutes, but before his orgasm came close to ending Penelope started to shout. "Ow, shit! It's getting too tight!" Nate hadn't realised, but as Penelope's womb was widening it was starting to push up against the stockade she was locked into and the metal was digging into her sides. "Nate, pull out, please!" Nate was pulled from his orgasmic bliss by the sound of pain in Penelope's voice, and he quickly unhilted himself from her gaping cunt. His gloopy seed began to spill out slowly, but his cock wasn't quite as done as Penelope.

His cum-cannon kept retching up heavy wads of jizz all over his girlfriend, coating her legs and belly within seconds, but thanks to the sheer size of her midriff, her tits, and her reclined position, her face was mostly spared from the deluge. As Nate kept cumming uncontrollably, both Max and Karl looked on, stunned. "Ogo! And I thought your cumshots were big..." Karl said to Max in surprise as they reached their own climaxes into their plastic pussy-tubes. Karl's load was pretty small for a Hyper man, but Max was similar to Nate in the cum-production department, though his shots weren't quite as big.

After a short while the three men finished their orgasms and relaxed, leaving Penelope still feeling the aftershocks of her own numerous orgasms while in her stocks. "So, orgy time?" Max asked the other two guys, and Karl nodded enthusiastically.

"Fuck yeah man, thanks to lover-boy over there I haven't had a chance to fuck someone today yet,' Karl added as he pointed with his thumb over his shoulder at Nate who was leaning against one of the sinks, recovering his breath after his massive cum explosion. "Yo Nate, you coming or what?" Karl asked as he turned to face the other Hyper hung young man. Nate looked at the other two guys, then back over at Penelope.

"Nah, you two go on without me. I wanna stick around with Penny. Keep her company, you know?" Karl tutted and turned to leave without another word, and Max smiled and waved at his flatmate as he followed the muscled man out.

Once the other two had left, Nate was left alone with Penelope. "I'll be back in a sec," he said to her before leaving for a couple of minutes, returning with a chair for him to sit on next to Penelope while she was stuck in her restraints. He sat down and she turned to face him with a quizzical look on her face.

"Penny?" she asked directly. "Where did you pick up that little pet name?" Nate blushed lightly and looked down at his feet.

"I've heard you speak to yourself every now and then and I heard you use that name. I thought it was cute," Penelope thought Nate could be a little dorky sometimes, and it was probably the reason he never seemed to have much luck with the ladies before he got afflicted with Hyper in the first place, but ever since her own Hyper condition had almost forced her into his arms, she'd found his dorky-ness to become quite endearing.

"It is a cute name," she replied cheerfully, and she moved her cheek closer to Nate to angle for a kiss. He looked up and grinned before leaning it to oblige her and give her a warm kiss on the cheek. He sat back in his chair and sighed.

"So how long have you got left in your detention?" he asked as he looked up at the clock, and Penelope informed him it ended at 5pm. "Jeez, we've got like 3 hours!" Nate groaned, and Penelope sighed in sympathy.

"At least you're not locked in place," she grumbled, and Nate blushed again.

"Oh yeah, sorry." Penelope giggled and blew him a kiss.

"Don't worry, I know you care. It'll be nice to have you here to, um... 'use' me, if anyone else comes in." Nate raised an eyebrow and smirked.

"Use you?"

"Yeah, you know... Like how you fended off Karl." The way she said Karl's name made it clear she wasn't too fond of him. "You just probably can't fill me up anymore, I'm pretty huge." Penelope looked down at her cum-bloated stomach and then looked back at the man who did it. He grinned and patted the vast bulk.

"Well, I'm sure I can find some other way to 'use' you."

This time, it was Penelope's turn to blush.

~

Almost an hour went by uneventfully, consisting mainly of the couple chatting about various things and revealing various parts of their lives to one another.

"No way! No, I don't believe you!" Nate shouted.

"Honest, I'm telling the truth! I always put the teabag in the milk, then I put in the hot water!"

"Nah, we have to break up," Nate said in feigned disgust, and the two broke down laughing. They took a moment to catch their breath, and as they calmed down the door to the Relief Room swung open and three people came in. It was some guy that neither of them knew, his 2 foot long erection swinging widley ahead of him as he hurried into the room with two big-breasted bimbos in tow. They were barely focusing on where they were going, their faces locked in a tense kiss together as they groped at each other's tits, so it was only the guy with them that saw Nate and Penelope and looked disappointed.

"Oh what the hell? This room's normally empty during the orgy," the young man complained as he looked at the couple and Penelope, unable to see past her cumflated belly and her boobs, began to prepare herself for Nate swwoping in to save her by fucking her himself. "These two girls are mine alright, I'm not sharing," he continued to Nate, staring down the other Hyper student.

"Hey, you do you man, I'm just her with my girlfriend," Nate shrugged in response to the other student, and the delay in the action attracted the attention of the two bimbos locking tongues to turn to their male companion.

"Hey Johnny, what's taking so long? We're horny...!" They sounded like proper bitchy bimbos complaining about not getting the right colour iPhone, and it prompted the guy with them, apparently named Johnny, to make a decision.

"Come on girls, we'll find somewhere else. I want it to be just us." He spanked them both as he led them back out of the Relief Room, being met with some breathy, airheaded giggles from the two sluts accompanying him. Once they were gone, the room remained silent for a moment and Nate chuckled quietly to himself.

"Looks like he's gonna have a good time today," he joked, and Penelope moaned quietly. He looked over at her to see her looking deep into his eyes, biting her bottom lip with need. "Are you ok?" he asked, wondering what was up with her sudden change of tone.