Hyper Star: Deeper into the Web

Story Info
Superheroine Hyper Star tries to escape from Arachnogloom!
6k words
4.67
6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So this is basically a fanfiction of Lady Jane's fantastic SHIP story about her new character Hyper Star. She is a scientist who invented a serum that makes her stronger, faster, etc. and it basically gives her superpowers.

This is my theory of what happened after Hyper Star got caught and captured by the human spider hybrid Arachnogloom.

Chapter 1

Deep beneath Regent City, in the sewer systems, a loud female voice could be heard screaming.

Hyper Star hung limp from huge cobwebs, while a large figure was standing behind her. The man, or rather, the spider-man, was Arachnogloom and he had captured the heroine while she looked for the mayor's dog. Little did she know what she would encounter in the depths of the sewers...

Her costume was completely shattered into pieces, as her captor had torn it off her body. Her breasts, genitals, stomach and large parts of her back and legs were bare while some other crimson pieces of her costume were somehow still clinging to her voluptuous body.

"Oooohh, yesssss", the heroine moaned, throwing her head back towards her captor, as she came again. Arachnogloom was unrelenting and kept pounding her from behind. She grimaced when she felt his hairy hands pulling her hair, as she let out another moan.

"Please... no more, I- I can't take anymore please", Hyper Star pleaded as she felt his inhuman dick in her pussy. "Call me master when you beg, hyper puta", Arachnogloom snarled, as he rejected her plea.

"Ok, ok... P-please master, please stop fucking me", Hyper Star begged, as she was unsure if she would even survive this encounter. Oh Gosh, is this how it ends?? Being raped to death by some perverse human-spider hybrid... No, this can't be it, I HAVE TO get out of here fast.

After her verbal submission to her new master, Arachnogloom pulled out, true to his word. He walked around his captive heroine and tilted her limb head, forcing her to look up to him. Empty, puffy and tired eyes stared back at the eight eyes of her master. Suddenly, the spider villain unhooked her from the webs, dropping her to the ground on her knees.

She looked up and realized what her master was planning. Before she could protest, a thick, dark cock was shoved into her mouth, forcing her to accept it into her throat. Her screams were muffled as the villain mercilessly fucked her mouth and throat. Tears sprung into her eyes, as the lost heroine tried to manage the cock, but due to the lack of energy and concentration, she was unable to do so.

Fortunately, the heroine was soon temporarily relieved of this attack on her throat, as her master pulled out and jerked himself off onto her face. Before she knew it, her face was covered with sticky, light spider semen and Hyper Star tried not to vomit in disgust on this realization.

"I would at least expect a nice 'thank you' for the gift your master just gave you", Arachnogloom said. "You- you expect me to thank you for this- this sexual abuse?!", the heroine scoffed indignantly. "Yes, especially if you still want your coño to be satisfied, otherwise I might have to withhold those privileges from you", the captor replied.

I... I do really enjoy having him inside of me, as wrong as it is. Maybe... maybe if I just appease him, he will continue making this captivity a bit more pleasant, while I figure out an escape plan...

"Very well then...", the fallen heroine said. Straightening herself, she submissively looked towards her master and put on her most seductive voice, saying "Thank you master... Thank you for your cum...". After this humiliating display of gratitude, she planted her wet ruby lips on the tip of her master's cock, to complete her thanks.

Arachnogloom smiled, as he knew she would definitely be sufficient for his grand plan to accumulate more power and ultimately return to the surface!

Chapter 2

The next day, Hyper Star woke up, stuck in a web. I'm already getting used to these webs, she thought sadly. Don't worry Kit, today I will make my escape from this horrible place and will notify the mayor about this, so he can put an end to this madman!

Groaning, she tried to move, but found the webs were too strong and didn't give an inch. "Buen día my slave", she heard a deep voice rumble. "It's time to get to work!". From the dark shadows in the cave a looming shadow emerged, revealing the imposing body of Arachnogloom. My master... she thought in disgust.

"So I need you to do something for me. You see, I looked at the serum you carried with you and found something quite interesting, which is why I want you to make more for me.", Arachnogloom explained.

"You want me to make more for you? What makes you think I would do such thing?!", Hyper Star exclaimed. "Even if I wanted to, I don't have the necessary equipment and ingredients to do that! I don't suppose you have an entire lab hidden away somewhere?".

The arachnid villain chuckled, as he had expected this reaction. "I was prepared for this my sexy esclavo. That is why I came up with a... stimulus for you to cooperate. After thinking for a while, I think I know exactly what you need, and I know I can provide it". Her master moved towards her and slowly touched her inner thigh.

Hyper Star tried to get away, but was reminded she was stuck in a web and had no choice but to endure. Arachnogloom stroked her inner thigh and crept closer to the centre between her legs... the centre that was involuntarily becoming increasingly more moisturized...

"P-please stop this!", the heroine moaned, although she didn't want it to sound like a moan. "I- I don't w-want this!", she exclaimed. "Oh, I think we both know what you want chica." her tormentor chuckled. "The same involuntary physical reaction that enslaved you to me will be the reason why you will cooperate with my request.'"

I- I can't do this! The serum is my secret! I can't let it fall into his evil hands, who knows what he'll do with it?!

"I- I won't h-help you!" she moaned out, while the fingers of Arachnogloom slowly stroked her slit. "We'll see about that...", the villain chuckled, confident she will give in eventually.

He continued playing with her sensitive parts, occasional touching her clit to get a louder moan out of her. She squirmed and moaned, but didn't give in while he slowly worked his way into her pussy with his fingers and continued rubbing it. Oh Gawd, I don't know if I can hold this very long, I just NEED to get fucked! But he can't get my serum, never!

Suddenly, Arachnogloom increased the pace and fingered her to an inevitable orgasm and Hypee Star closed her eyes to fully enjoy it. However, just before she came, he pulled out. "W-why, did you stop?", Hyper Star moaned in frustration.

"The serum. Tell me how to make it, and I will give you everything you desire", Arachnogloom said. "All the pleasure in the world will be yours", he said, as he twisted her nipple, evoking a moan.

"If you tell me how to make it, I will let you go...". This piqued her interest as she saw an escape opportunity for the first time. But will it be worth escaping if that monster gets my secret serum and super powers?

"You won't have to worry about the equipment or ingredients, I'll take care of those" Arachnogloom said, pushing his fingers back into her pussy and pinching her nipple with his other hand.

"Just help me with this and you will get the pleasure you desire.."

The heroine threw her head back and let out another moan. "Oh yes, please just let me cum, please" she begged. "Will you help me with your serum, superslut?", her captor asked for confirmation.

"Fuck, yes! Yes, I will give you the serum, you monster! Now just make me cum please!" she screamed out, submitting to his demands.

He obliged and pushed his fingers faster and deeper, making her squeal with each movement. Her body felt like it was on fire, as she bucked her hips to meet his fingers and increase the stimulation. "Oh yes, just like that, oh gawd yes, harder, harder, harder!" she practically screamed out, embracing the pleasure granted by her master.

Then, she came with a large shout! Her body started shaking uncontrollably and she threw her head back in pleasure. Cum gushed over the fingers of her tormentor and Arachnogloom smiled, as he had come one step closer to freedom with this submission.

After her orgasm had passed, Arachnogloom couldn't help himself but knuckle his pants to get another piece of her. He liked hearing her moan, beg, and submit to him. Her curvy body was the best thing that had happened to him since he got turned into this human spider hybrid. He took in the sight of Hyper Star, barely conscious, hanging limb in his webs. Dried cum was all over her body, on her thighs, her pussy, her nose, cheeks and those delicious ruby lips.

He took one of his few valuable possessions in the sewers, which was an old camera. To have proof of her capture in his domain, he took a couple of pictures for the mayor of his fallen heroine. Her defeated eyes looked defeated into the camera, as she realized he was taking pictures.

Putting the camera down, he moved the heroine on her back, so she lay in his web. Reaching out, he started undoing her mask, to which she started struggling and begging for him to keep her identity secret. "No- please don't do this, p-please master, I'll do anything you want, just don't unmask me-". Too late, as he pulled away her crimson mask, revealing the beautiful face of Kit.

Defeated, tears sprung into the heroine' eyes as she was helpless to stop the eight eyes of her captor from ogling her body and now her face as well. "Ooh, looks like I caught a pretty face in addition to a sexy body" Arachnogloom said. Taking his camera again, he once again took pictures of her now unmasked face. "W-what are you doing? Why are you doing this to me?" she sobbed, as several bright flashes temporarily illuminated her body. "This is my... leverage to ensure you will cooperate. We wouldn't want this leaked to the press now, would we?" he smirked.

Damn, he really has me now. I can't have these humiliating pictures being made public! My crime fighting career would be over the moment that happens... "O-ok then, I'll help, just delete the footage OK?" she finally admitted.

"Let's make a deal: You will tell me what you need to make the serum and will make some samples for me. After you have done that, I will wipe the camera's memory and let you go. Deal?". She nodded, as she knew there was no other option for her to escape. Making a deal with this monster might be my only chance of escaping this captivity. Appeasement it is then... Looking him in his eight eyes, she said "We have a deal... my master.".

Chapter 3

Arachnogloom had put together an envelope containing a couple of pictures of the fallen Hyper Star and his list of demands in return for Hyper Star's release. Or rather, Hyper Star's list, considering she wrote the list containing all of the necessary ingredients and equipment for the hyper serum. While the mayor would be unable to understand what this was meant for, he would have no choice but to agree, as he knew the city couldn't lose its heroine.

"Soon this will all be over and you will be free to go, my hermosa esclava.", he said, folding the envelop. He left to the surface while it was midnight, to briefly put the envelop in a mailbox nearby, so the postal service would deliver it. The brightness of the day hurt him, burned him and sometimes even scorched him. The increased durability and strength from the serum should mitigate this, allowing him to return to the surface during daylight as well.

He's gone now, so I have time to make an escape! Why would he even want my serum? What would he gain from it? The heroine pondered. Suddenly, Kit knew what to do and how to do it. She smiled, knowing this would be her chance to escape and to defeat Arachnogloom once and for all. However, she also realized the risks, as she may never escape were she to fail... I just need to be nice to him for a few days, until I escape!

Chapter 4

Arachnogloom soon returned, eager to continue playing with his slave. He was pleasantly surprised, as he was greeted with a lovely voice saying "Hey master". Looking around, he saw the spreadeagled heroine laying rather comfortable in one of his webs, legs already spread apart. He narrowed his eight eyes, as her sudden obedient behaviour made him suspicious. However, despite this he walked towards her, his cock already getting hard from the sight.

Hyper Star saw him approaching and bit her lips in seductively while caressing her own breasts. She made sure to put on a good show of an obedient sex slave and to lure him into a false sense of security. All part of her plan of course.

Ugh, I can't believe I'm objectifying myself like this. Get it together girl, it will be over once we got the serum.

Putting on a fake smile, she asked "How may I serve you Master?". "Hmm, you can start by using your mouth I suppose...". Reaching out, Hyper Star grabbed her master's hand and felt herself being pulled from the web. I was just getting comfy, ugh...

Suddenly, Hyper Star felt her mouth pressed against her master's. She completely gave in to the kiss and returned it, tongues clashing against each other in her mouth. She moaned and felt his hands grabbing her ass and hugging her curves. Not a bad kisser... for a spider-man anyways.

After what seemed like a long time, Arachnogloom detached his mouth and grinned like a teenage boy who just kissed his crush for the first time. "You... you are very good with your mouth, my beautiful esclavo. Maybe you can put it to work somewhere else...". Hyper Star looked confused but knew what he meant when he dropped his pants, revealing his inhuman dick.

Still just as big as the last time... oh gawd, am I already getting wet at the sight of his penis?!

"Of course I can, master...", she smiled and went down on her knees. Grabbing his cock she knew it wouldn't be easy with this size. I have to try. Remember Kit, just a few more days...

She spit on the inhuman phallus like she saw in various porn videos. She didn't have much experience, so just decided to do whatever the actresses did in those videos. Let's hope porn is just like real life...

Now that the cock was wet, she started putting the tip in her mouth, licking it with her tongue, and evoking a groan from above her. I guess I must be doing something right then...

After giving the first few licks, she forced herself deeper onto the cock, now trying to wrap her tongue around it. She sucked and licked randomly, not really knowing how to perform a proper blow job. Remember, breathe through your nose, breathe through your nose, breathe through your nose...

She looked up at him and saw he had closed his eight eyes, and continued working on him. Finally, she felt his dick spurt several loads of cum into her mouth.

Despite her disgust, she obediently swallowed her master's cum. "Aren't you forgetting to say something?". She remembered, but didn't really want to do it. Hiding the shame and humiliation, her meek voice said "Thank you for your cum, master.".

"That's a good girl.. Now, since you've been such a good slave, I have decided to reward you..". Directing her to a web, she found herself trapped again. This time, she was on her back, with her legs spread. Arachnogloom moved his fingers towards her pussy, feeling the wet juices already leaking. "I guess I'm not the only one here who enjoys your service..." he smirked, making her cheeks go crimson red. He is not wrong though, I am enjoying this way too much...

He started stroking her slit again, making her moan. With his other hand, he groped her breasts and pinched her nipple, causing a squeal from the captured heroine. He continued playing with her, stoking her fires and increasing the desire to cum. She lay writhing, panting and moaning under the control of his fingers.

"Do you like this?", he asked, pushing one thumb into her. "Oh gawd, y-yes, yes, please don't stop master" she moaned pushing her hips downwards to try and force the thumb deeper. "And this?" as he squeezed her breast and roughly pinched a nipple, eliciting a squeal. "Oh yes, play with my tits all you want master", she begged. "They're yours, just like the rest of my bod- Ooohhh yes...".

She was interrupted as Arachnogloom added another finger into her slit, increasing the pressure and the moaning below him. He moved his fingers straight to her g-spot and started tickling it. "Oh gawd, y-your fingers feel sooo good Master!" Hyper Star exclaimed. She wasn't faking this part, as she rolled her eyes back in pleasure. His fingers really do feel good inside of me...

With his other hand, he started stroking her clit, which did it for her. Her body went rigid and then she started trashing around, riding the delightful waves of orgasms. He didn't stop, so neither did she, as the juices started leaking around Arachnogloom's dark fingers. Finally, he stopped and pulled out, leaving an exhausted and broken heroine behind.

Juices leaked from her pussy, running down her inner thighs and heavy panting made her breasts shake. Just as she was about to close her eyes and recover, she felt herself being turned on her stomach inside the web. "W-what are you doing Master?", she gulped. "You got your reward... Now I will get mine.", he said placing his hands on her hips and pulling her towards him. He positioned his tip on her still wet pussy and started pushing in.

A moan escaped her lips, as she felt herself being filled again by the terrifying inhuman villain. His dick stretched her pussy and filled her to the brim. She could feel his pounding, his power and ultimately, his dominance over her. While I may be acting as slave, he really does own my body... the heroine thought, before she got pounded into a mindless horny fog again.

Arachnogloom moved one hand around her body to grope her breast from behind, squeezing the fat orbs in his strong muscular hands. She deliriously moaned in response, as she received the most rough pounding of her life... yet at least.

His hand moved from her breast to her auburn ponytail, forcing her to arch her back as he pulled her hair. She had expected his, and obediently bent her slender body to fit his needs, unaware of the hidden camera still recording everything from the shadows in front of her, including the voluntary domination of Regent City's heroine.

"Oh yes! Please fuck me harder! Harder master, harder! Yeah... just like that m-master, ooohhh!", she moaned out. Then, she came, squirting more juices and letting out a loud scream in pleasure. Arachnogloom continued pounding, determined to fill her up with his cum.

"Where should I cum, my sexy heroína?", he asked. Still dazzled, she instinctively responded "c-cum outside my pussy, p-please.". "Wrong answer, puta" SPANK! "Now, where should I cum?". Hyper Star realized what he wanted and knew she had no choice.

"In my p-pussy, master", she whispered. "Where?". "In my pussy master!", she now moaned, as he increased thrusting. "That's my good girl...", he praised, followed by another loud spank.

He thrust a few more times and then unloaded his balls into her unprotected womb. Hyper Star could feel the semen shoot into her pussy and moaned as she couldn't do anything to stop it. Just have to hope he is infertile...

He pulled out, leaving her leaking with a mix of their cum. He knew the webs would hold her and left to get some sleep for himself.

Chapter 5

"Buen día" she suddenly heard. Hyper Star woke up in the same position her captor left her in, after abusing her poor body for the night. Was it really abuse though, considering I cooperated and enjoyed it?

She felt the dried cum on her thighs and her face. It was plastered like it was glued to her skin and she felt disgusted by allowing herself to be treated this way. By actually enjoying to be treated this way.

12