Hyper Star: Deeper into the Web

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good news for you: your mayor has agreed to your ransom! You can make the hyper serum today and leave before tonight!" Arachnogloom informed her.

She was still a bit hazy. It felt like she was hungover, except she didn't drink anything last night. Except for his disgusting cum.. she shuddered.

"Alright, get to work! I will spare you from any sexual services as my slave as long as you keep making your serum for me!", her captor said, as he freed her from the web.

She was a bit wobbly, but managed to reach a newly added desk in the middle of the sewer. Apparently the mayor had provided her an entire mobile lab?? Or had Arachnogloom somehow found one of these in the sewers?

Doesn't matter. I just need to continue my escape plan. Now, let's see what we've got here...

She started working and despite her state of being, her hyper intelligence still performed excellent and she knew soon she would be able to make the hyper serum... and make her escape.

A few hours later

Hyper Star returned to her master, carrying a couple of vials. "As you wished, here is my hype serum, master.". Arachnogloom smiled, as he saw his gateway to the surface in the sexy heroine's hands. "Thank you, Hyper Star. I release you from my service". He reached out to grab them, but just before he did, Hyper Star threw one vial on the ground and quickly completely drank the other! As one vial hit the ground, a big smoke cloud appeared, as it wasn't actually the hyper serum, but rather an improvised smoke bomb!

Enhanced by her hyper serum, the heroine made quick work of the spider villain. She punched him with a strong uppercut on the chin and then kicked him as hard as she could in his groin, making him double over and scream in pain. She punched and targeted his eight eyes, blinding him and inflicting immense pain on his eyes.

"Did you really think you would get away with it?! With everything you did to ME?!" she snarled, kicking him hard on his back. "I am Hyper Star, the defender of Regent City! I will not be beaten, raped, humiliated and abused! I prevail against my enemies instead!".

Villain ending starts here. Skip three paragraphs for the villain ending if you want to read it, the next part is just the escape ending.

She kicked him again, reducing him to a unconscious mess. He seemed so intimidating before, now look at him. Just a pathetic failed experiment. she thought in disdain. I'll leave him for the proper authorities to handle him...

With him beaten and unconscious, she contacted the mayor, informing him of the situation and took the camera that stored the footage of the past week. I never noticed before, but I really ought to take a nice, long warm bath... and thus she left the sewers to do exactly that.

A few days later...

Somewhere, in a nice house in Regent City, Kit lay writhing and moaning in her bed. Her fingers were playing with her clit as she re-experienced her time as a sex slave. "Where should I cum, my sexy heroína?", she heard Arachnogloom saying. "In my pussy Master", she whispered, more to herself than to him. "Please cum in my pussy...". Her laptop was next to her on bed, playing the footage from Arachnogloom's camera. Damn, I look sexy she thought to herself as she inserted a finger and let out a moan. I guess I sort of still belong to him... she smirked as she closed her eyes and enjoyed herself to the thought of the inhuman villain.

The villain ending

She wanted to kick him again, but suddenly he rolled away! With an agility she hadn't seen before from him, he rolled and jumped back on his feet. Now definitely angry, he stormed at Hyper Star and with her enhanced reflexes, she barely managed to dodge him. He turned around, and made another charge at the heroine.

When she tried to sidestep him again, he anticipated it this time and used his leg to sweep her feet from her body, tripping her over. Now on the ground, Hyper Star immediately tried to crawl away from him, knowing she couldn't lose this fight. If I lose, I probably won't be able to escape again and stay his slave forever...

He chuckled at the pathetic sight of the battered heroine crawling away. He gave her a taste of her own medicine and kicked her ribs! A crack could be heard and Hyper Star howled in agony. Then, as if she were a football, he started battering her body with kicks. Hyper Star was overwhelmed by pain and for a brief moment was glad she took the hyperlyte. If I hadn't drank it, I would probably be dead by now...

Arachnogloom saw his victory as imminent and smirked. He walked towards the heroine and picked her up. 'L-let me go!!" she shouted, as she struggled and kicked around. '"Y-you can't do this to me! I'm a superheroine, I- Oooohh", her eyes briefly rolled back as she felt his fingers suddenly sliding up her slit. I'm still naked from all the rape he put me through and now I'm unprotected from any more rape!

"Actually, I CAN do this to you." he said. "Why? Because you're mine. You belong to me. You entered my domain and now you are my property to play with. You understand?", he barked in her ears. "P-please let me go", she sobbed. "I- I will leave you alone, I w-won't tell the authorities!", she promised as desperation started to rise in her.

"Too late for that", he chuckled. "Now, just relax and enjoy, my sexy puta.". She silently cried as she felt herself being carried deeper into the sewers, back into the webs. "B-but what about the serum? Don't you want me to make it for you?" she suddenly asked. "I already have an idea for that, my slave", he snarled, putting emphasis on the last two words.

He threw her into one of his webs and left, deeper into the sewers.

The next weeks were hell for the poor heroine. She had no chance of escape as she was occupied with something or rather, someone else. Arachnogloom had taken this opportunity to express his frustrations with her and to make up for the lack of sex in the past years.

"Oh, oh, oh yes!". Loud means echoed through the sewers as Hyper Star got her brains fucked out by Arachnogloom. This had been her life, and she saw no escape. While she tried to convince herself that she would escape eventually, that belief was fading with each thrust into her overworked pussy. Resisting is useless, so I might as well just enjoy this...

Bending her over the desk she used to make the serum before, she begged for more. "Oh yes, please, please fuck me hard master! Oh your cock feels soooo good in my pussy!", she said as she felt his cock filling her up. He pushed her down the desk and fucked her hard, making her squeal with each thrust. He then grabbed her ponytail, pulling her hair and forcing her to arch her back. Simultaneously, he started groping her tits from behind, squeezing and pinching the nipples, eliciting another moan.

"Who do you belong to, slut?!", he demanded from her. "Y-you master! I belong to you", she mewled. She had learned what kind of dirty talk he liked and had indulged him the past weeks, as she didn't want to risk another beating from him.

"Oh gawd, please make me cum, make me cum, makemecumpleaseee!!", she screamed, as he pounded her pussy. She came, and felt waves of bliss rush throughout her body. As she came, he came too, filling her womb with his semen again. He pulled out, dropping her on the floor like a sack of groceries. I am kind of like a sack of groceries to him though... I'm just property to be used and abused...

As she lay panting on the ground, he sat in a chair nearby, waiting for his balls to go for another round.

"You see, you're not the only one who happened to stumble in my domain. A few months ago, I found some Russians trying to set up a route here. They wanted to use my sewers to smuggle their merchandise safely in and out of Regent City. So I agreed in exchange for a share in the profits.", he suddenly said. Why is he telling me this? Oh no, is he going to start monologuing?

"At first, I thought it was just some illegal contraband like drugs or weapons that they were smuggling. Turns out they smuggled women to sell them into sex slavery.", he said. The enslaved heroine gasped at this revelation. Innocent women being forced into sexual slavery in MY city?!

"I can sometimes hear the cries and sobbing throughout the sewers when they realized there was no escape. The only reason I haven't heard it the past weeks, is because your cries and sobbing has been louder than theirs", he laughed.

"Anyway, we both know the current situation is undesirable. You are clearly unhappy here and to me, you are a liability. A ticking time bomb who will escape eventually and then have me arrested.", he declared. I guess he has more faith in me than I do...

"To deal with this, I have decided to trade you." he said. She gasped at this, as he continued talking. "So I contacted the Russians in my sewers and we made a deal. I will sell you to the Russians and they will give me enough money to make more of the serum and provide me with another slave.". "No!", Hyper Star yelled. "Y-you can't do this to me! I- I'm a superheroine! I have to save people and protect my city!". "Too late for that", he said. "The deal has already been made, and besides, do you really call yourself a superheroine?", he laughed.

"I mean, look at you. How can a weak woman, wearing a torn costume, with an unmasked face and a body covered in cum be a superheroine? If you ask me, there is nothing super nor heroic about that", he chuckled. "Also, how do you plan on saving people if you couldn't even properly save a goddamn dog?".

Maybe he's right... How can I call myself a heroine like this? I couldn't even save the mayor's dog...

She started crying in her hands, as she realized there truly was no escape to this. I will be a toy for the rest of my life, to be used by perverts like him..

"Cheer up, it's not like you'll never see me again", he said. "I may just come to visit you from time to time, for a nice, quick, and hot reunion.", he told her.

She continued crying as she saw herself as some Russian's sex toy the remainder of her life. I'm nothing but a property used for sexual pleasure. I'm like a living, breathing flashlight! she thought in despair, causing her to bawl her eyes out even more.

Seeing as he couldn't console her, Arachnogloom sighed and picked her up. He put the crying mess back in a web and left to start preparations for the trade of tomorrow.

The next day, Hyper Star saw other people for the first time in the sewers. A tall, blonde, imposing woman with her hair tied in a tight bun and a sharp jawline. She wore a black trenchcoat and radiated confidence, just like the man who stood behind her. He looked strong, and imposing, like the woman. Hyper Star realized the woman was wearing a collar with somw sort of red illustration.

Suddenly, the man pulled something and Hyper Star noticed he held some kind of string in his hands. Soon, another person could be heard walking, with metal clanging along the way. A new, smaller woman appeared, a similar age as Hyper Star herself, she estimated. The new girl was wearing a very skimpy outfit, consisting out of a bra that was too small to properly hold her breasts and a string that barely covered her slit. She had blonde hair, but contrary to the other blonde, she was wearing it loose. The wavy blonde hair reached her shoulder blades and Hyper Stat noticed she looked empty. Her face didn't contain a single emotion and her eyes didn't show a spark.

Hyper Star saw the string the man was pulling and realized it wasn't a string, but a chain attached to the new girl's collar. And I will meet the same fate as her... she realized. She could already imagine herself walking around naked in a luxurious penthouse, only wearing a collar. She would be serving some Russian oligarch or an Arabian oil Sheikh his food while others provided him with pleasure. or maybe I would be the one providing pleasure she shuddered.

"Do you have the money?" Arachnogloom asked carefully. The tall woman in the trench coat suddenl revealed a small box and handed it to the spider villain. Arachnogloom opened it and saw stacks of dollar bills. He briefly counted and approved of the money.

"Let's exchange the merchandise then" the man said. Arachnogloom nodded and shoved Hyper Star forward. "Walk to your new owners, hyper puta." he commanded. Dejected, Hyper Star began walking and briefly met the eyes of the timid blonde girl who was walking towards her former master, Arachnogloom. Her eyes just seemed dead and she didn't even seem startled by Arachnogloom's inhuman features.

Poor girl... what have they done to her to break her spirit in such a cruel way? Is that my future too? Yes, it probably is... she thought, having lost all hope.

She felt a hand on her shoulder and briefly twitched. She saw the tall blonde woman was holding her still while she had some other object in her other hand. What is she doing? Wait, they are going to collar me! she realized. "Don't resist little star..." the woman whispered. "You're now property of the crimson dawn...". And with that being said, Hyper Star felt a click around her neck and saw that the collar was secured.

The woman attached a chain to the collar and gave the end of the chain to the man. "Well done Axis.", he said and he turned to Hyper Star. "I am Rost, but you can call me master. That is all you need to know. Now, get walking, slut.". He pulled her chain, causing her to jerk forward and almost lose her footing. She managed to stay stable and obeyed her new master, walking forwards, and disappearing into the pitch black darkness of the sewers, to her new future...

12