Hyperactive Testes Disorder Pt. 12

Story Info
Mike and Chen's prank day has surprising consequences.
4.1k words
4.61
16.4k
23

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sthsth
sthsth
583 Followers

(Typical disclaimer: This is a continuation of this series, if you don't read at least part 1, you probably won't understand the setting very well.)

Mike awoke the next morning to sounds of moaning coming from the living room. Aahna was already gone, she told him that she needed to edit their footage on the school computer. So, he figured it was Chen watching porn in the living room. He slept late and figured she got sick of waiting for him.

He was fully erect and ready to go as usual, so he decided to join her. But then he had a fun idea. He peaked around the corner and saw her naked masturbating on the couch, casting porn to the TV. With all this stimulus it wouldn't take him long.

He started masturbating watching her, and right as he was about to cum, he stepped out and let his load fly. He might as well off turned a high-powered water hose on her. It surprised her, and she was getting covered in his cream. Chen held up her hands to try to redirect the flow, but this simply made it start raining down on her from above.

When Mike finished, Chen looked like she had fallen onto a multi-tiered wedding cake. His loads were always the biggest in the morning. She laughed hard as did Mike.

"Well, good morning to you too."

"Good morning."

"That's a fun prank we should try sometime."

"I'm afraid anyone else might sue."

"Not if we only hit women in the apartment complex."

"I haven't had sex with all the women in the area."

"Yet." Chen said as she walked to the bathroom and climbed in the shower.

"I'm sorry, what?" He asked watching her from the door way.

"Yet. You only started having sex a few weeks ago, and you've already gone through about six or seven of them." Chen stepped out of the shower and dried off. "You still owe me an orgasm though."

"I do?"

"Yea, you got one, it's only fair."

"I wasn't arguing, I just didn't realize there was a one for one quota."

"Wanna watch porn?"

The question confused Mike. "I thought you wanted to have sex?"

"I do, but I thought it would be more fun to watch porn while we do it."

Mike had never watched porn with anyone before, and it felt like a weird idea. Porn had always been a solo event for him. So, in his mind, it was supposed to stay that way. "Won't that be a little weird?"

Chen laughed, "That's your weird line?" Mike blushed and Chen took his hand to lead him into the living room. "Come on, it will be fun."

She sat him on the couch next to her and started looking through her phone. "What kind of porn are you into?"

"The usual: big tits, girl on girl, threesomes."

Chen looked at him oddly. "No bukake?"

Mike smiled and said, "No, those typically have too many guys in them. Plus, I already get that in reality, and porn is about your fantasy."

"But you get big tits, girl on girl, and threesomes in your reality." Chen eyed him for a second. "Come on, what are your crazier fetishes? The stuff that you that makes you blush?"

"I'm not telling you that?"

Chen looked surprised. "After all the different ways we've had sex so far, you're still not comfortable opening up about porn with me?"

Mike thought of a way to get her off his case. "Fine, what's yours?"

Without skipping a beat, Chen answered. "Exhibitionism, public humiliation, and bukake of course. I don't have an issue with all the guys in those."

Mike laughed and said, "Of course you wouldn't." Then he thought for a moment and sighed. He had to answer her now. "Pregnancy slash lactation, dancing bear, and sex wrestling."

Chen was suddenly intrigued. "Eww, what is sex wresting?"

"It's when two people try to wrestle each other out of their clothes, and then tries to force the other one to cum."

"We definitely have to try that sometime. Until then, how about this?" Chen cast a video of a familiar big breasted blonde to the screen. She was tribbing with an equally big breasted red head.

Chen was about to straddle Mike in reverse cowgirl, when Mike said, "I know her."

"I'm sorry, what?"

"The blonde, I met her a couple days ago."

"You met Fifi Fitz?"

"Yea, I actually had sex with her, or more aptly she had sex with me. I was exhausted by the time I got to her."

"You screwed one of my favorite porn-stars."

"Yea."

Chen just stared at him like he was insane. "Details?"

Mike explained what had happened a few days ago. "She actually gave me her card and wanted me to call her to be in a movie."

"And did you?"

"No, that's just weird."

Chen looked incredulous. "Weirder than cumming on all your friends in a kiddy pool while your girlfriend films everything in slow motion?"

"Hey, look, I'm still new to all this. Up until a week ago I was still a virgin. Everything has been a bit of a whirlwind."

"OK, I'll let it go for now, but we're not finished talking about this." And with that, she started the video, and straddled Mike Reverse cowgirl.

Once Mike was inside her, she made small slow circles with her hips. Then she started flexing her hips front and back in a slow twerking motion. Mike was already on edge, and when he grabbed her beautiful cheeks, he lost it and came hard inside her.

The first blast startled Chen, and she jumped up causing cum to blast across her stomach, tits, and face. She turned her face sideways to avoid a direct blast and smiled as the right side of her face turned pale with his cum. She laughed and smiled at the surprise.

"That was even fast for you?"

"Not... really." Mike said between gasps. "It's still early in the morning and I've been talking about porn and sex with a hot naked woman who I knew was about to have sex with me while watching porn. I was already primed to go."

"Well, are you ready for another round?"

"Always." Mike said with a smile.

"Then it's your turn to work." Chen stood, grabbed a nearby chair, and bent over it.

The women on the screen were screaming and squirting like fountains. Mike looked down at the long tan athletic legs in front of him that terminated into a pussy that was already dripping cum. Mike could barely believe his life as he stood, grabbed her hips and guided himself in.

They pounded into each other at high speed, and were moaning almost as loud as the porn-stars on the screen. Mike felt another load rising in less than five minutes from the previous one. When he knew eruption was eminent, Mike buried himself deep and filled Chen until she was squirming from the pain of being so full.

The tension was so intense, that it made her cum as well. The eruption of squirt went everywhere as it shot out and splashed off of Mike's pelvis. Chen's legs gave out and he had to wrap his hands around her stomach to keep her from falling. A few seconds later, they both felt the squirt dripping back onto them as it rained down from the ceiling.

Mike pulled out of Chen and took a step backwards. Unexpectedly, he was still hard and came again simply from the act of pulling out. He covered her back, butt, and legs with his cum before collapsing backwards onto the couch. As he caught his breath, he thought that maybe he was cumming a little more than normal. He was actually still hard.

Chen turned and eyed him as she scooped some cum out of her pussy and sucked it off her finger. "We are definitely having a cum prank day. Let me just go shower off real quick."

Chen ran to the bathroom to shower off. Mike needed some fresh air, so he walked out to his patio. There was a grassy area with plenty of sun next to his apartment where people liked to lay out or use the built in grills.

Today there was a lesbian couple out there grilling. One had short jean shorts and a white T-shirt on, while the other had a colorful sundress that had a high hem line. They were both standing next to the grill facing away from Mike.

They were laughing and talking and occasionally shared a sweet kiss. The one in the shorts turned to get a drink out of the cooler. She was startled at first to see him naked, but apparently Mike's fame had spread through the complex, and she smiled. She mouthed the words, "Want to see something?"

Mike, who was still at full attention, simply nodded. Shorts girl smiled a conniving smile and returned to her lover. She placed a hand on the small of dress girls back and kissed her neck. Dress girl shrugged at the ticklish sensual nature of the touch.

Shorts girl slid her hand down the back of the dress and onto the her girlfriends butt before squeezing it. Dress girl jumped in surprise and playfully swatted her hand away. "Stop, someone could see us."

Shorts girl whispered into her ear, "I'm counting on it."

"You are so bad."

"You haven't seen anything yet." And with that, Shorts girl slid her hand up her girlfriends dress, exposed her blue panties while groping her cheek.

"Mona." The dress girl halfheartedly groaned.

"That's not how you were calling my name last night, Stacy." Mona Teased before shoving her hand down the back of her girlfriends panties.

"Come on. Cut it out, Not in publiiiiii." Her final word was cut off by her gasp.

Mona used her other hand to pull Stacy's panties down and let them drop to her ankles. Stacy wasn't objecting anymore, and Mike could see why. Mona had her middle finger in her butt. Instead of asking her to pull it out though, Stacy had her eye's closed and the look on her face said she was enjoying the finger.

Mona picked up an empty glass beer bottle and salaciously licked the rim as she stared back at Mike. She blew across the top of the bottle making the steam boat whistle sound.

It must have had some significance to Stacey, because she jumped and shuddered at the sound. Mona started to ever so slowly shove her finger in and out of her girlfriends hole. Stacey jumped slightly with every penetration. Mona then lowered the bottle under the front of Stacy's dress and breathed, "Spread your legs."

Stacey obeyed and inched her legs apart. What happened next shouldn't have surprised Mike, but it did. Mona inserted the bottle into her girlfriends pussy. That was the first time Stacy moaned. She hunched over just enough to rest her head on Mona's shoulder, as Mona seesawed her finger and the bottle in and out of her girlfriend.

Stacey bit into Mona's shoulder as she tried to keep her pleasured screams and moans quiet. Finally, Stacey's entire body clinched and jerked over and over again as she road through the most intense orgasm.

Mike was amazed he hadn't cum yet. Mona removed the bottle and let a flustered Stacey pull up her panties. Then she lifted the now half full bottle up to Mike in a cheers motion, before taking a big swig of the contents.

That was apparently all that his balls was waiting for. At that exact moment he came and covered them in cum, despite them being at least ten feet away. They screamed playfully and held up their hands as shields as if he were merely spraying them with water.

Once he was done, they might as well of had a bucket of white paint poured over them. Mona leaned in and frenched her girlfriend with cum covered lips. The more they kissed, and the more they swallowed his cum, the hornier they got. Stacey grabbed Mona's hand, and they hurried to a nearby building. By the time Mike saw them reach the second floor landing, Stacey's dress was off. By the third, Mona was topless. Then they disappeared into an apartment. He could hear their pleasured screams from his patio.

Mike wasn't sure what to make of that, so he walked back inside just in time to see Chen enter the living room dressed. The sight confused him. "Are you going somewhere?"

"Yes, WE are?"

"I can't leave the complex remember?"

"We won't be, at least not today." Chen said with a devilish grin.

"Then where are we going?"

"That prank idea remember?"

"We are not surprise cumming on anyone."

"You didn't have any issues with that this morning, or with that lesbian couple outside."

Mike felt panicked. Had she really seen that? Chen continued. "Look, we will only hit people you have creamed before." Then she grabbed his hand and drug him out the door before he could object again.

"Who are we hitting first?" Mike asked nervously.

"I was thinking Stephanie. We actually know where she will be."

Mike wasn't sure about that, he had only technically been with his landlady once. Up until that moment she had been really uptight and snooty. "I don't know if she would appreciate getting a surprise facial."

"Would you just trust me?" Chen said exasperated.

They snuck into the leasing office through the pool entrance. They could hear distant voices, and as they got closer they realized that Stephanie was speaking to a potential tenant.

"We really shouldn't bother her right now. We might make her lose a sell."

Chen peaked around a corner and then stepped back. "Don't worry about it," She whispered, "I think the customer might enjoy the joke."

"I don't knoooooo." Mike's words were cut off when Chen surprised him by reaching behind her and tickling his balls.

On cue, they started filling again. Chen switched to jerking him off, and she led him forward using his shaft like a ships rudder. The door they were approaching came in behind and to the side of the desk that Stephanie was sitting at.

Chen crouched down and tongued Mike's scrotum as she jerked him off. As soon as she felt him starting to twitch, Chen pulled her face away and aimed his shaft at the unsuspecting leasing agent. A second later Stephanie was being doused with cum.

She startled and turned to see what was hitting her. This covered her face and turned her white shirt transparent. She held her hands up defensively, but it was pointless, she was completely covered. Stephanie sat there stunned for a second, before finally starting her tirade.

"I can't believe you just did that, especially in front of a guest!" Stephanie continued screaming until the guest peaked around the corner at Mike.

It was a cute thin girl in her mid twenties with short black hair. Mike thought she looked a lot like Kate Micucci. Her eyes went wide as they darted back and forth between his face and his shaft. "Did all that come from their?"

Her question shut Stephanie up. Mike was still terrified of being thrown out, so he couldn't find words. Chen, beaming proudly, said, "Yep."

The potential tenant looked back at Stephanie and asked. "Is that one of the benefits of living here?"

Stephanie was befuddled and couldn't speak. The girl continued. "I'll sign a lease today if he can cum on me right now."

The agent looked at her, then at Mike, and finally at his quickly returning erection. Stephanie showed what kind of sales person she was next by slipping to her knees and starting to suck Mike off.

Mike couldn't believe what just happened. His cum couldn't have had an aphrodisiac effect on this girl, she hadn't swallowed any. There was only one conclusion, she just loved cum that much. This made his balls tighten up. Then the girl stripped off her t-shirt showing off her small breasts and extremely perky nipples. Then she pulled her pants and panties off in one movement.

The girl was staring at Stephanie giving Mike head intently. Stephanie must have gotten lost in the moment, because she didn't notice all the signs of him cumming until she had a mouthful. She quickly pulled off and aimed it at the customer.

The Kate Micucci look alike giggled and danced around in the stream like a kid playing in a sprinkler. She was very quickly covered in cum from head to toe. Stephanie was now eyeing the girl with a hunger in her eyes. The cum must have started taking affect, Mike thought.

Before anyone could react, Stephanie crawled over and started licking the cum off of her legs. She worked her way up to her shaved pussy and went to town on it. Mike immediately started getting aroused again.

Surprisingly, Chen pulled him out of the room. "What are you doing? Don't you want to join that?"

"As exciting as that would be, I'm more interested to see what other trouble we can get into."

That thought actually made Mike even harder. Thef stepped back into the pool area, but Chen stopped him immediately. "I see our new targets."

"Who?" Mike whispered.

Chen pointed at Tina, Isabella, and another beautiful woman that they didn't recognize. They were all laying out on towels by the pool. Tina was wearing a yellow triangle bikini that could barely contain her breasts. Isabella was wearing a blue thong and nothing else, but she was on her stomach, so you could only see side boob. The third woman was about Tina's age, black, and had decent sized breasts. Her hair was curly and came to just above her butt. She was wearing a white g-string that was barely wide enough to cover her slit. Her tits had what might not even be considered a tube top covering them. It was basically a piece of white cloth, about the size of a belt. It barely covered her nipples, and Mike could just see the edges of her areola's peaking out.

"You said we were only going to cream girls I had been with before." Mike argued.

Chen smiled coyly and said, "Guilt by association?"

But she knew that logic wouldn't fly with him. So, she dropped to her knees and sucked him into her mouth again. Chen knew that Mike, like most guys, didn't think straight when they were recieveing a blow job.

Mike eyes shut as the pleasure rolled into him. He put his hands on top of Chen's head to steady his swaying. He was so deeply in the moment, he barely noticed her pull off and turn him. As soon as he opened his eyes, he was cumming. For some reason his blasts seemed to get bigger as the day went on. He was easily able to cover all three girls in cum.

The blast startled them and Tina, who was closest to Mike, rolled, crawled, and stumbled over Isabella to get away from the sudden projectile. This scared Isabella which caused both of them to roll over onto their friend. All three women slipped and slid all over each other. It looked like a sexy version of a Three Stooges act, where none of them could get their footing, and they kept getting tangled up in each other.

It didn't take long for what little clothes they had on to slip off. Then something surprising happened, in all the chaos of movement Tina's thigh kept rubbing between her friends legs. Her face also kept falling on Isabella's sizable breasts. Before anyone knew how it started, they were humping, kissing, and sucking on different parts of each other's body's.

Mike took a step forward to join, but again, Chen grabbed his hand and pulled him away. "Are you kidding me?"

"Places to go, people to cover in jizz." Chen joked in a sing-song voice.

The next place they went was Sophie's apartment. But instead of knocking on the door, Chen produced a key and unlocked it.

"How did you get a key to her apartment?"

"She gave it to me in case of emergencies."

Mike thought about arguing that this did not constitute an emergency, but he figured it was useless at this point. Chen put her finger to her lips to tell him to stay quiet, and then crept in. They didn't see Sophie, but they could hear her rummaging around in her bedroom.

Chen pulled Mike behind a curtain for them to hide. They tried to steady their breath as the thrill of being caught got them excited. A few seconds later, they saw Sophie leave her bedroom in nothing but a towel. She quickly walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind her. A few seconds later they could hear water running.

"Now's our chance." Chen whispered. They skulked up to the bathroom door, and she pressed her ear against it. "I think she's in the shower now." She slowly opened the door, and they were both immediately aroused by the voluptuous silhouette behind the curtain.

Chen got to work, but Mike didn't need much encouragement. He tapped her on the shoulder when he was ready, and he took over so that Chen could pull the curtain back. It was timed perfectly and Mike immediately started blasting the sexy woman with his cum.

sthsth
sthsth
583 Followers
12