Hyperactive Testes Disorder Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She screamed and reacted like Janet Leigh in the Psycho shower scene. She quickly regained her composure before Mike finished his load and simply took the remainder stoically. Chen was on the floor laughing at the over the top reaction.

"You think that was funny?" Sophie's sudden stern mother voice started them both. "What if I slipped and fell?"

"I'm so sorry, I..." Mike started, but was quickly cut off by a hand from Sophie.

"Mike, you're too nice to have thought of this idea yourself. I know exactly whose idea this was." Her icy gaze looked at Chen. Sophie pointed to the floor of the shower beside her, meaning for Chen to climb in.

Chen was afraid. She had never seen Sophie act this way. She was sure the highly sexual woman would have loved it just like everyone else. But instead she looked furious. She thought that maybe the shower was too dangerous of place to do this.

Sophie looked at Mike and said, "Mike, you can leave. I will attend to Chen's punishment."

Chen went pale. Punishment, what did she mean by that? This apparently made Mike nervous too. He was about to speak up and take some responsibility himself, but Sophie shot him a look that said, "Leave now." And so he did.

Once he was gone, Chen jumped into a string of blubbered apologizing. Sophie quickly clamped a hand over her mouth. "You will take your punishment in silence. If you make a sound, the punishment will start over from the beginning. Understand?"

Chen nodded. "Good, now to your knees."

Chen tilted her head and looked puzzled. Instead of repeating herself, Sophie simply pointed down. Chen obeyed that time and her face was now inches from Sophie's cum covered pussy. "Eat."

Again, Chen looked puzzled. She thought she was going to be punished. Sophie gave her no more time to think though. She grabbed the back of Chen's head and slammed her nose into her folds. Chen stopped hesitating and shoved her tongue into the woman's pussy. She could taste Mike's sweet cum and felt herself getting more wet than just what the shower was causing.

Sophie wasn't the least bit angry, she actually thought the prank was quite funny and hot. But she had been wanting to try a mild domination fetish for years, but was too afraid to admit it to anyone. This prank gave her that liberty.

Over the next hour, Chen brought Sophie to orgasm and then was forced to lick the cum off her body and feed it to her through a kiss. Sophie then turned the tide and started eating out Chen. The second Chen moaned though, Sophie chastised her for making a noise, and made the Asian woman lick her to orgasm again.

They repeated this exercise four times before Chen was able to orgasm without making a noise. It was the hardest thing she had ever done, and it made her orgasm more powerfully than she had ever experienced in her life. At the end, Sophie finally admitted that she wasn't actually angry, and that she just wanted to live out that fantasy.

Chen smiled and kissed her. "Can we do that again sometime?"

(To be continued.)

(I decided to break this chapter here, because I was worried it was getting too long and I still had a fair amount left that I wanted to write. I hope you enjoyed it.)

12