Hypergeniture Bk. 01 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's not angry," I tried to explain. "I've been the only reliable 'adult' in my sisters' lives since the day they were born. This is going to sound fucked up, but—"

"You're as much their father as you are their brother?" Tash anticipated.

"Yeah, and any woman in my life makes them think of a mother... Our mother. Which in turn makes them think of emotional distance and being abandoned."

"You all need therapy."

I smirked. "I couldn't afford therapy until recently."

Taking a seat opposite her, Tash and I spent some time staring each other down. She was shuffling her feet and searching the room. Much like me, I think she wanted something in the strange new world to cling onto.

"This is all so weird, Olly," she said. "It's like last night was a trigger for all this chaos."

"It's not chaos," I declared confidently. "There's nothing about the money — or us — that I can't manage. We're going to be so happy, cuz. Our whole family is going to live the best life we can imagine. I'll pull it off. I promise..."

For a moment, all we did was think. Yet, all I wanted to do was believe.

There's a beauty to contemplation — a beauty I saw in my cousin as she sat with fingers intertwined. Her caramel hair fell over her face as she bowed her head, and I fell in love. Not as a cousin, friend, or confidant. No, this was love from the movies, plays, and novels that make stomachs flutter and hearts beat faster.

"That woman, last night... I'd hate to think the games she played were the only reason for us getting together."

"Of course it wasn't her," Tash smiled. "You and I both know last night happened because we've always been... Close."

I did know, and I also knew I couldn't let what happened be a one-time thing. That didn't mean I could make big promises, but I could promise Natasha a love that's firm and full of life. Yes, it would be full love, total love, complete love. Unrestrained, free, formidable... I could promise her that, and I thought it was more than enough.

Getting up, I stepped over to Tash and offered her my hand. She smiled into my eyes and took it as I helped her to her feet and into my arms. The tiny gesture reignited the rebel inside her, and she proceeded to mock me with charm and cheek. "Your bodyguards look like supermodels, and I'm sure your life will be full of ladies like them. I don't know why a freshly minted billionaire would have any use for a hag like me."

"You're more beautiful and precious than all the gold in the world," I replied, pulling her closer and into a kiss. Her lips didn't rush to meet mine — they came at their own pace.

We exchanged taste, tempo, tender love, then melted into each other. I could taste an actual bitterness at first — like when a pill dissolves in your mouth — but that faded as love wiped away all angst.

My cousin's skin grew softer in my hands. As I held her, her knees released tension until her body was commanded by my heart. Our kiss didn't break when our lips left one another. It persisted in the way our noses pressed together and our lungs exhaled in sync. The pause was a useful punctuation mark — a comma, not a full-stop. As we hit the next line of our ballad, our lips met with tongues that sought sensual contact.

"There's a secret door to the bedroom."

Amused by the absurdity of it all, Tash lovingly punched my shoulder. "Bullshit!"

I took her hand and led her through the panic room and into the bedroom. The change in locations saw the mood turn from sentiment to sex. My hands trailed down her back and grabbed her ass, squeezing in a way that made the both of us growl.

"Mmm... This is fucked up, Olly," she feigned protest.

I disagreed, "It's true. Everything else was a lie and this — what's happening now — is the truth. So, shut up and kiss me!"

My cousin giggled girlishly and melodically as our tongues returned to their dance. We were shuffling to the bed and she fell backwards onto the expensive sheets. Landing on top of her, I tried to continue our kiss. Her long hair got in the way and we laughed, clearing the strands as we shared a sweet moment of joy.

"Uhh... Your cock. I can feel your cock," Tash mumbled, grinding her hips against me.

"Sorry."

"No... I'm... I'm so ready to have you inside me again."

Those words drove me wild as I thrust my body against hers. I found my way to the waistband of her nurse's uniform and pulled the silky baby blue pants off her body.

My cousin was gorgeous, slender and toned in a natural way. I could feel her wetness cling to the simple panties that covered her sex as my fingers pressed there. As I teased some more, I could feel the articulation of her hips and the tensing of her muscles. Then came the relaxation as she parted her legs.

A gentle moan invited more from me...

Trying to keep my cool even as my heart tumbled inside my chest at a thousand miles, I helped my cousin out of her panties. The action was breathless and the reward worth it as I laid eyes on a bare and beautiful pussy. She must've shaved recently and the smoothness was electrifying. The view it gave me of her perfect blush-pink lips... Mouthwatering.

Using my thumb to gently manipulate Natasha's clit, she cried and cooed for more. I slipped a finger inside, which made her pull her knees up and spread her legs a little wider. A second finger joined the first as I tried to reposition myself. I had curiosity and soon that curiosity was satisfied as the tip of my tongue touched the lips of her pussy.

The first thing I felt was the warmth of my cousin's heat. Soon came the taste.

I loved it.

Running my tongue up and down the length of her slit, I made her giggle in breathy bursts. As I made contact with her clit, her giggles turned to a womanly hum. My lips sealed around it and sucked firmly until she was purring. I could almost feel her toes curl as her fingers wrestled with my hair — as my touch saw her shape shift from one state of desire to another.

"Fuuuck, Olly... No one else can do me like you."

I ran my tongue down the centre of Tash's pussy once more, feeling every nuance of its texture. As I reached the middle, I achieved a little penetration and made my cousin's heart sizzle with delight. Suddenly, I felt her twitch and contort, and a trickle of tasty girlcum teased me as her hands sought grip. I started lashing again, up and down her wet pussy with my flat tongue. Listening as she moaned out a magnificent climax to the rhythm of my motions.

"Fuuuck. Yes, babe... Cuz... Olly... Yes!"

Letting my cousin ride out the rest of her orgasm, I kissed and caressed the inside of her legs. Leaving gentle touches, my actions told her all about how much I loved loving her and making her swoon. Her chest was heaving, and her voice hoarse, raspy, raptured and ripped apart by the intensity of her moans. Separating from her, I sat up on my knees and watched the beaming smile on her face as she ran a hand through her hair.

I could watch my cousin for hours, and that would be satisfaction enough. But then she made an offer I couldn't refuse. "Olly... I want to make you cum... With my mouth."

I started unbuttoning my shirt as Tash shuffled around and levelled herself with me. Soon, her fingers were helping me and the shirt was flung across the room. I let her take care of the rest as she urgently undid my pants. We had to hurry around to make things work, but my hard cock was soon ready, and my cousin was free to wrap her hand around it.

Slowly but surely, my lover was regaining her cool. Still, the way she licked her lips showed she was hardly in control. The little beads of sweat on her forehead — the way she breathed — all told me one thing. She was having the time of her life, and she'd switched off her brain.

My cousin stroked with smooth motions. Her hand helped precum coat the shaft until they came easier, faster and more fiercely. Anticipation built as her back arched, her body moved and her lips came closer, closer, closer, to the tip of my cock.

Her pose was cat-like; her physique looking shapely and divine. Then, from the divine to the sublime. ..

Tash let her mouth do the talking as everything about her became wilder and unrestrained. Decisive and almost vicious, she was on a mission. The hesitation drained from our bodies as her lips wrapped around my shaft. I felt the warmth of her mouth squeezing me as her cheeks compressed and her lips locked. With her tongue offering a way to slide deeper, I started feeling my way toward her throat barrier. It was an otherworldly feeling — that new penetration of the tight, tight, tight throat coming ever closer.

As Tash gagged, I wanted to pull out, give her a breath, but the gag led to an even firmer grip as her muscles tensed, relaxed, welcomed more of me, and tensed again.

The sound was glorious and the feeling even more incredible than I could have imagined. She started moving her head, gulping me up as she did — constantly teasing my entire length with her throat. Her lips gained traction on my cock as she sucked me off — clinging, dragging... I groaned as her eyes closed then opened; her pupils fixed on mine as her head bobbed up and down.

I could not control what came next as my body's internal chemistry split atoms and cum blasted from my cock.

Hit with unfamiliar tastes and texture, Tash retreated as bursts shot into her mouth. The last pulse hit her cheek and she giggled at the sensation of warm spunk splattering across her skin. Looking at me with wide eyes and a wider grin, she swallowed cautiously, tasting the traces that landed on the tip of her tongue.

My cousin went through every expression. She tilted her head in contemplation then seemed to settle on an answer: she kind of liked the taste. Confirming it, Natasha scooped some of the creamy white substance dripping down her cheek and sucked it off her finger before sighing contently.

Watching Tash send an innocent smile in my direction, there was sudden serenity in the room. She seemed happy: The way she always looked when we spent quality time together, except naked and sweaty and post-orgasmic. I realised we weren't doing anything new — we simply took what we had to the next level.

"I could get used to this new life," I stammered through heaving lungs.

Looking around the gilded bedroom, Tash shrugged. "I'd love you even if you didn't have a penny to your name."

"Let's do it again?"

"Right now?" my cousin's eyes stretched. "You're ready for a second round so soon? I thought that monster-cock would take some time to reload. Like, damn cuz! Here I thought you'd be a lightweight in the bedroom."

Grinning maniacally, I pounced on Tash and started tickling her sides until she was a ball of pure joy. "How's this for lightweight?" I asked, punctuating the point by sailing down her body and returning my tongue to her pussy.

"Fuuuck..." she groaned, rubbing her clit as I pulled on her labia with my mouth. I ran my tongue down her slit... Dipping in now and then... Thinking about how much better life would be now that my best friend was also my fuck-buddy.

She moaned the rest of the morning away, and everything seemed like it would be perfect. Nothing could upset us and I'd be sane and survive as long as I had Tash and this new love between us.

Yes, I could get used to this new life.

07 • Unknowable

Tash and I had crossed a barrier. Yet, a mere hour after we made love in an unfamiliar bed (for the second time), she seemed to rekindle her hesitation.

As we lay together, I could feel the speed of her heart. It was an unhealthy pace that resembled a machine-gun more than a drum beat. "I'm a little dehydrated," she said, getting up to go to the bathroom.

I asked my cousin if I should send for something to drink, but she drank impatiently and greedily from the tap. She moved over to the shower and set it running. Then, I asked if she wanted company and she welcomed me with a weak but friendly smile. We enjoyed the steamy water without getting too handsy. We were still gravitating to each other, still running our fingers along places we'd always been curious about...

As the shower ended and we got dressed, my cousin started giving voice to her hesitation. "Sorry, Olly," she explained. "Maybe this will work as a casual thing... Maybe."

"But you feel it would be better not to spend the night?"

My cousin shook her head. "No. It feels too innocent to sleep next to you after the things we've done. It would remind me of the before times, and that would make me doubt... I don't know if we can hang onto that stuff while also doing you know what..."

The heat was building in my eyes and I had to turn my chin down to avoid looking pathetic. I wanted to impress Natasha with boldness and suave: A new desire that maybe proved her point.

In the past, I never felt the need.

I could admire my cousin for standing her ground and speaking her mind. She confused the hell out of me, but at least she was open about being confused herself. Yet, there was something in her eyes that told me she wasn't quite thinking straight. I could gauge her doubts against my own and see something different between them.

Maybe sex with your cousin isn't rational, but sleeping with someone you love makes perfect sense. Tash's worries may have boiled down to fear of breaking society's rules, but there was more to it. I knew she loved me and that I loved her: It was true all our lives and the sex only heightened it. I also knew my cousin didn't care much about society's rules, so there must have been something else...

Through the span of the afternoon, she became more and more anxious, and I began to think it had nothing to do with me. After all, I knew her well enough to read her mind just a little.

"Is something bothering you?" I asked. "Something other than what's going on between us?"

"Work has been hell... That's all."

"You know, you don't have to work," I offered.

Tash smirked naughtily. "Oh? You're going to start paying me a sugar-baby allowance?"

I shrugged. "Would you like that?"

"No, I need to keep busy, and my patients need me."

"Will you come back later? For a casual thing?"

Tash smiled. "You mean you want to have sex again tonight?"

"I want to see you — the sex is a bonus. So, how about it?

Natasha's smile turned to a smirk. "Sure. Maybe. The truth is... I need to get on birth control before we can do it again."

My eyes went wide, but the way my cousin rolled hers assured me she had things under control. With our day settled, I walked her down the stairs and to the door. Along the way, we both marvelled at the strange house, but for different reasons. She could come and go as she pleased: visiting the luxury and splendour. Meanwhile, I was a prisoner of that place — bound to it because of some old lady's dying wish. A woman I neither knew nor cared to know.

As fantastic as it all seemed, the thought that I couldn't ever leave was scary. For me, there was something mournful in the descent of those stairs. The short walk felt like I was leading Tash out of my life.

As we reached the front door, Alicia sprinted towards us from nowhere. Before either of us could touch it, she got between us, took a breath, and opened it.

Once Tash left — with a hug and a kiss on the cheek — my baby-faced protector turned to me. She was breathless and close to raising her voice, but she maintained her professional stoicism.

"You shouldn't be opening doors, sir."

"I want to avoid becoming spoilt," I retorted.

"It's not a matter of luxury! I open doors in ways that minimise your risk of getting shot or taken... Sir."

That last sentence hung in the air before I swallowed the words with a heavy gulp. Surely one of the swankiest suburbs in London wasn't as dangerous as Alicia made out. But, I realised she was the only person I could rely on for guidance. The other staff disliked me, but she and Isabelle seemed to have a little affection for their new boss.

I couldn't let that go to waste. Whether I agreed with her paranoia or not, I had to accept that she knew what she was talking about.

"Could you come up to that drawing room you showed me?" I asked. "There are a few things I need you to explain."

Alicia acceded, "Of course. I'll be right up."

I had to turn around once or twice until I finally remembered where to go. Reaching the room, I waited a few minutes until Alicia arrived with something under her arm. "This is my stab-vest, sir. It's a little tricky getting our hands on these things in London, but you can wear mine until we manage it. It'll just be a tight fit."

I rubbed the back of my neck and did a little shake of my head to get back in touch with reality. "A stab vest?"

"To protect against piercing and slashing—"

"No, I get it... But why would I need one?"

Alicia's back straightened as she encountered my resistance. "It's simply a precaution, sir. Nothing to worry about."

"I don't know, Alicia... Is this necessary? I wouldn't want to take it, especially not if you end up being unprotected... Imagine you get hurt and I'm the cause of it!"

"It doesn't matter if I get hurt. My job is to keep you safe, not the other way around."

The loyalty and commitment behind my protector's bold assertion shocked me. I still wasn't going to wear the vest, but I wish I understood why this woman seemed to... Care about me? I didn't have the faintest idea, but it filled me with a sense of peace.

Even as my personal life was trapped in a typhoon of emotions, I could soak up her professional affection.

"Have you managed to arrange travel for my sisters?" I asked, keen to move the conversation to sunnier topics and enjoy the freedom of all the new money. Little did I know, Alicia was about to burst that bubble.

"Well... The Estate isn't willing to pay — yet. They'd rather have matters settled. Of course, nothing can stop you from paying for their flight out of pocket."

Pushing my hair back, I tried to take another disappointment in my stride. Being away from my sisters hurt in two ways. First, I felt I had to be close to protect them, with the world feeling dangerous and volatile. The second was that I needed companionship and there were two people in this world I knew would always stand by me.

"Don't let my fancy job mislead you, Ms Le Roux," I explained. "I hardly have the money to buy food on a good day. I give most of my salary to my sisters and mother. She doesn't work and they want to go to the kind of universities I went to. Meanwhile, I wanted them to have ballet classes and tennis lessons. I buy them instruments and try to keep a well-maintained home for them and our mom."

I'm not sure why I opened up, but I was happy to see a sympathetic expression on Alicia's face. "What if..." she started before her thoughts trailed off. I knew she was about to offer me money but pulled back at the very end. Perhaps she knew I'd never accept it; too proud and too committed to being my sisters' guardian.

My shadow became eager to change the conversation back to security matters. The steadfast brunette explained that she wanted me to participate in some drills. They would involve mundane things, like how to get in and out of a car. She also wanted me to learn more general personal safety techniques. It was pretty scary, and I wondered if the level of paranoia was justified.

"Sir, it's not my place to contradict the police, but I worked for Miss Wharry for nine years. She was not the type to fall over her feet and down a flight of stairs."

Of course, I'd had my suspicions (much like most of the news-reading public). Hearing Alicia state things bluntly was like a punch to the face. I realised that a fast fortune didn't come without risk and complication.