Hypergeniture Bk. 01 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright," I surrendered with the excitement in my heart building.

It was a crazy idea. Maybe I was trying to fill the Tash-shaped hole in my life, or maybe I just wanted to have sex with a gorgeous woman. Both were basic urges that I could've never fought off with a bit of booze on my breath and a thumping in my chest.

Calling the waiter, I got my first chance to whip out one of many new credit cards. It was embossed with the name of an obscure bank that only catered to the one-percent. Despite the considerable bill, the card took it in its stride — the expense not denting the astronomic balance.

I gave Romy a peck on the cheek and promised to meet her at her mother's house. We would go there in separate cars; Alicia opening the door to mine.

Isabelle seemed to have a course charted already and our mini-convoy got underway. Maybe 20-minutes passed until we were at the door of our destination. I knew to wait for Alicia to leave the car first. She would always open the door for security reasons. This time, she waited before turning to face me, passing back two little packets.

I raised an eyebrow. "Condoms?"

"Yes," Alicia cleared her throat, "with a girl like her, sir... Well... I need to make sure you don't get trapped. Even if she says she's on birth control, don't believe her."

Isabelle chimed in, "Don't let us spoil your night. Jus' be careful, boss."

Somehow, the prospect of risk made what I was doing even more exciting. I'd never taken a chance like this — never had sex after a first date... It was thrilling.

Doubt crept back into my mind and I reached for my phone. There wasn't any news from my cousin, and it was still more than 24 hours before my sisters arrived in London. I was lonely but afraid of embracing someone new.

"Let's go home," I declared.

"Are you certain, sir?"

I scrolled to Tash's contact on my phone and dialled her number. I knew she had blocked me when the call didn't go through.

Suddenly, it was easy to make up my mind about the night. I became a man on a mission, striding out of the car with pure determination. My fixation was the black front door of Romy's family townhouse. Before even reaching it, the heavy wood swung open, almost knocking me back, and a firm but feminine hand latched onto my arm. She pulled me inside, and the door had hardly shut as hungry lips devoured mine with lust.

God. She was a good kisser.

Romy soon had me by both arms. We threw ourselves against a wall. Her fingers were strong and ferocious as they tore into my expensive shirt. I matched her energy — gripping her firm ass and pulling her supple body towards me.

We kept kissing like mad as our tongues tasted and touched. Each moment was explosive, whether smooth or soft or beautifully harsh. All our energy was poured into the manic moment and its indulgent desire. I didn't need to breathe, think, or feel... I didn't have to do anything but throw my whole body into unrestrained lust.

"My bedroom... The servants... They might find us," my lover urged through staggered breaths. We ran head-first up the stairs and into her room, hardly getting a chance to find our bearings.

I was mad. She was mad. We were crazy, insane, unhinged... Nothing made sense, but when we reached her bedroom, we jumped for the mattress as we tore off our clothes.

Under her haute cot-our dress, the blonde wore the most delicate of lace underwear. I tried to be sweet and soft but couldn't stop myself — I couldn't control the wildfire burning in my heart. My fingers reached for the clasp of her bra, breaking the hook as my hands turned to her stiff nipples. I pinched hard, making her yelp and her neck crane back. It was the perfect moment and I soon replaced my hands with my lips, kissing and sucking until I could hear her croon and feel her excitement.

Romy fell in love, rubbing her hands through my hair and pulling me closer. I hollowed my cheeks, increasing the tension on her tender nipples until it stung, and her pretty manicured nails held me tighter.

The way she held me only made me want her more. The way she held me told me I could have her. The way she held me... The way she held me told me she wanted to be totally broken — her mind shattered by epic sex.

I touched more of her, realising there was nothing off-limits. My fingers made contact with a toned stomach that was firm under my touch. I reached around and felt the tract of her spine. I leaned my weight forward, helping my nubile lover onto her back before kissing my way down her body.

I had no interest in licking her pussy, yet it looked so good when I slipped off her sexy tiny g-string. Not even trace of bush — she was bare for the occasion, tight, soft, and smooth... I almost had second thoughts about eating her out, then I felt my cock flex and realised what I really wanted...

I wanted to drive myself into her, push her limber legs back, and hear her scream in perfect pleasure. I wanted to split the tight folds of her 18-year-old pussy and feel it strangle my shaft. I wanted to fuck her hard until I couldn't fuck her anymore. Fuck until I filled her cunt with cum and collapsed from exhaustion. Then, I wanted to fuck her again. Just as hard, if not harder.

I was losing my mind, and the horny little thing must've seen the lust in my eyes. She met me — inch-for-inch — licking her lips as she imagined what we could do to each other.

My cock was famished for contact, sliding against my lover's soft skin and the silk of her bedding. The whole room was pink this and pink that — soft and sweet — but its owner had the devil in her eyes.

I remembered Alicia's words of caution... This girl would try to trap me, but I had my own way of dealing with the risk... No condom needed...

"Hey, Romy," I grinned, "I'm going to fuck your perfect little ass."

The blonde cackled with delight as I took her by the legs and tossed her body over. She wriggled her butt — two taut pale cheeks that stood proud — and I smacked down hard with my palm. She yelped, then growled as I slapped her ass twice more. Once for each gorgeous pillow of soft flesh.

My hands turned from swift to sensual. I gripped each half of my lover's ass, parting the cheeks. This revealed a barely visible hole so tight that the physics seemed impossible. Surely, I was too big for it? Surely, neither of us cared... So, why not give it a go?

I felt my erection stiffen — tensing — as I shuffled forward on my knees. My cock made contact with the picture-perfect blonde's soft skin. A trail of precum marked a streak until I was nuzzled against my target.

Lube? We needed lube...

Eyes darting from one side of the room to the next, I couldn't settle on anything. Romy wiggled her ass again, making my cock feel the impact of her soft cheeks against its hard length. She was impatient, and so was I... We said fuck't to lube, and I began pushing the head of my cock against her o-ring. In a panic, Romy realised what she was signing up for, but she wouldn't stop me.

"Push my face into the pillow! For if I scream."

"I'm going to make you scream," I asserted, feeling my heart pounding in my chest.

I grabbed Romy's head and pushed her face against the soft fabric of her plush pillows. As I did, my pelvis shifted forward, and I felt the first real contact with the rim of her asshole. I pushed forward some more, feeling a little stretching and a lot of resistance. Then, I felt the very tip of my cock suddenly become surrounded by a powerful grip...

The resistance broke, her whole body tensed, and I was inside her.

I kept pushing into Romy's tightest little fuckhole... Kept taking moments to hold my breath as I drank in the unfamiliar feeling. The tightness around my cock and the softness of the cheeks under my fingers were fire and ice and fucking phenomenal.

Suddenly, part of me woke up. I felt the slender body beneath me squirm and listened to her growl and groan into the pillow that muffled her agonisingly good pleasure. I realised just how rough I was being — how much she loved it — and how I never wanted it to end.

I could feel Romy's body heave and express itself, and feel her bellow into the bed as my hand kept a firm grip on her head. Her back was arching, her toes were curling, and I was pressing ahead. I reached a spot that offered fresh resistance. I had a choice between being soft or going hard — between easing in or taking what I wanted — and it was an easy choice to make as I pushed forward and past the very last obstacle.

With the slightest action, it was like the blonde sex kitten's body gobbled me up, and I plunged in with as much force as her thin frame could handle. She growled — no, howled — into the pillow. Her body trembled, and her limbs tightened. I knew I had to start fucking her hard to make it all worthwhile, and that's precisely what I did.

I used my whole body and started fast, only going faster as I pumped her tightest hole. I never went down to the hilt, but I was filling her up for sure. Her hips were perfect handholds to sink my fingers into. One hand felt the give of her soft skin as the other kept her head down and stopped her from waking the whole damn city.

There were hard limits. Every time I found one of those limits, we were elevated to new heights of pleasure and depravity. I wasn't stretching her out — it even felt like she was getting tighter as my cock kept pounding away.

As Romy's climax approached, the stranglehold on my shaft only increased. I felt her legs looking for space to kick out, tense, collapse... Then, her back pivoted, and her hands dug into the mattress. I felt her whole body heave and her asshole contract until her orgasm transcended her body and hit mine. Buried deep inside her, we came together — my cum oozing into her as her whole body shattered underneath mine.

I was breathless and spent. No, not spent...

My hips kept moving back and forth. I kept rubbing my cock's hard shaft along the inside of my lover, feeling her climax keep on rolling. My hands were still controlling her lust-limp body as I growled like an animal.

Her?

She tried to steady herself as one of her delicate hands reached back to rub her clit while I kept her ass full.

Finally, I regained sense and exhaustion hit like a blizzard in my chest. I pulled out of Romy — my cock going past that 'limit' I'd found earlier with a silent pop, coated in the cum I'd blasted inside her. I was satisfied, for now, but I wanted to spend the whole night with this girl. As she turned onto her back — hair messy with sweat, skin flushed, and eyes red — the look on her face told me there was plenty more in store for us...

We paused for a second before the feisty Brit wrapped her legs around me and tumbled on top of me.

"Now, do my pussy!" she commanded with the sweetest of snobby posh accents.

I smiled, feeling Romy descend onto my cock; knowing the night was far from over.

12 • Sax & Spite

I woke up naked next to the posh little perv that kept me company the night before. We'd fucked until exhaustion, yet the touch of her soft pale skin under my fingers got me excited for more. Romy groaned happily as my hand stroked her naked thigh. Her ass shuffled back until her body pressed against mine and I was practically inside her again.

The sex-kitten purred as my fingers traced her curves and circled to her perky nipples. "Fuck... You're going to do me again, aren't you?"

A kiss on her neck told the blonde all she needed to know. Her hand held mine as we massaged her soft breasts together, easing her out of her slumber. Together, we explored a little more of her body, working our way down as she parted her legs to allow me between them.

I could feel desire as I traced the soft lips of Romy's pussy, slipping a finger inside — teasing as her hand moved with mine. I kissed her again, but this time I meant it, with my lips leaving a love mark on her shoulder as a second finger squeezed itself between her labia. She wanted to kiss me back but couldn't get an angle. The geometry was impossible, and I didn't care much for kissing her lips.

No, I wanted to feel Romy's back against my body and how it responded to my fingers inside her. I wanted her under my spell, and that's what I got as she moaned and whined, conducted by my hand between her legs.

"No one's made me... Uh... No one's made me feel the way you make me feel," the cute aristocrat crooned, with my lips finding and sucking her earlobe. Gently pulling with my teeth, I kept pumping my fingers into her until the poor girl couldn't take it. "Fuc... Fuck... I'm... Oh fuck..."

Romy's hips shook as an orgasm rocked her body, her lungs stuttering as her brain went through a hard-reset. It was like she wanted to escape the intensity, but I didn't relent, and the intensity only built... The power only increased!

"Mmm! Fuck, yes! Oh, god, it's too much!"

My hand didn't stop its work, but my lover was running out of steam. Her orgasm kept her rocking and rolling, but her energy was running out as her abs twitched. Now, she was putty in my hands, and her pleasure kept exploding even as she was reduced to mush on the bed.

"Fuck, mercy! Mercy! Mercy, babe... Agh!"

The hoarse cries of surrender brought a smile to my face as I slowed my fingers and gave the poor girl a moment of relief. Her hand found its way back onto mine and together we guided it up and over her torso, beyond her breasts, and to her neck. Without hesitation, Romy guided my fingers to her mouth and tasted herself. As she sucked, my cock twitched against her body and I groaned.

I'd never been with a girl like her...

"What do you taste like?"

Romy ran her tongue along my fingers again before speaking in the sultriest voice her inexperience could muster. "I taste like your slut, baby... I taste like your little whore."

I tried to avoid swallowing hard and loud as I heard the high-born princess give herself over. She liked what we'd been doing, and I loved the rush of turning the silver-spoon into my submissive sex toy.

"Why don't you go run us a shower?" I directed.

The blonde got to her feet, stumbling as her body left the comfort of our lovers' nest. She stretched her back, moaning about how sore it was.

"I can barely walk."

With a wicked smile, I wondered how far the two of us could go down the rabbit hole. Teasingly, I asked, "Who said anything about walking?"

Understanding instantly, Romy sank to her knees. She made sure I was watching before starting a slow crawl. With one hand landing in front of the other and her hips swaying, the first-daughter gave me a show. She shot me one last smile over her shoulder — an invitation — before slinking away. The shower spray was soon audible, and I began getting to my feet.

I took a minute to centre myself. Embracing the first perks of wealth and power was doing me good. I had access to the beautiful and famous and all their strange quirks. My current companion was a weirdo, no doubt about it. Yet, her strangeness was a perfect distraction from all the drama in my life.

Turning onto my back, I noticed tiny cracks in the ceiling... That the fancy house was only perfect from the outside. The rest of the room was girlish but lacked even a single piece of art that spoke to its owner's age or personality. It was all old and grand, almost like a lived-in museum.

Pillows and sheets were strewn around the room, along with our clothes from the night before. I reflected on another first: the fact we'd slept naked. It was new to me, even after sex. It felt good, affirming, risky, and a little thrilling.

I saw myself in a full-length mirror as I got to my feet. I was proud of the way I looked and of the confidence scrawled across my face. Maybe I didn't know the 'new me' yet, but he seemed like the kinda guy who had none of the insecurities that used to plague me.

Before heading into the shower, I noticed something stuck between the mattress and headboard: A journal.

I knew I shouldn't have, but I took a look anyway... The pages inside were all anarchy. The entries were a combination of angry drawings, curse words and rants. The handwriting was imperfect, and you could tell just how hard the author pressed down on the page when she wrote and scribbled and scrawled.

It seemed my lover was a bit demented, to say the least.

I considered snooping around Romy's room a little, curious about how she lived. But, the sound of running water from the bathroom was far too intriguing to ignore.

• • •

Romy joined me as I glanced out the window of her bedroom. She'd started dressing, but all she had on were a pair of white socks for the moment.

"You have more security than my father."

"My bodyguard is a little paranoid," I explained.

"There was once a terrorist attack. Even after that, we had fewer guards than you do... I also bet one of yours makes ten-times what one of mine does."

I shrugged. "It is just paranoia. Nothing to worry about."

The vivacious blonde hugged me close, laying her body weight into me. "I hope it's nothing... It would kill me if something were to happen to you."

"Don't go getting ideas of love in your head," I cautioned. "This was fun, but—"

"I'll never be more than a mistress? Or a fun night out? I know... That's perfect for me."

I couldn't help but chuckle under my breath. "You're a strange one."

Romy kissed my cheek. "I make perfect sense if you really think about it... Have your pretty security people profile me. I bet they could figure me out for you."

"I bet they could..."

For 12-hours, I had done unspeakable things with the sexy blonde pervert. It was undoubtedly what I needed after a rough week. It was also nice knowing I could always pop down the street for a little pick-me-up. Hell, I might even marry the girl and make her the trophy wife her father always dreamed she'd become.

Of course, that's me hiding my heart — hiding that I still yearned to have contact with Natasha and see my sisters. In a son's way, I also wished that I could make peace with my mother. Not just after our last fight but after more than a decade of cold war.

It was almost midday when I shuffled out of Romy's room and down the stairs, past a butler and through the front door. The street seemed packed with black cars whose occupants get paid to watch. Watch Romy and watch me.

Again, I was fortunate that there were no photographers around, and Alicia had me snappily in the car. "Do you need anything, sir?" she asked before we got going.

"No, thanks, but I wouldn't mind getting home as soon as possible."

My wish was Isabelle's command, and we made a swift journey down the street and to my own home. You see, I wasn't allowed to walk the short distance. In Alicia's mind, there was still some great threat out there. Each passing day, I believed that less and less. After all, Liz Wharry's death was accidental; no one disputed that except wackos online.

Walking into the house, I realised that I needed to hire new staff as the place felt dusty. After my sessions with the insatiable teen, I made my way up the stairs with a sore back and feeling hungover. Arriving in the bedroom, footsteps from behind caught up to me.

Alicia cleared her throat. "You left your phone in the car last night. There are a few missed calls... And... Well..."

"Well?"

"Your cousin paid a visit to the townhouse. She was told you weren't here and insisted on waiting... The night shift says she spent two hours in the lobby."

"Fuck. Fuck!" I lost my cool but quickly regained it as I remembered I wasn't alone in the room. "Sorry, I... Thanks for bringing my phone."

Alicia left me to scroll through messages and listen to missed calls.

I love you... I'm sorry... I didn't mean to disappear... Where are you... I'm waiting for you...